The Chateau Diaries #35 Tattlers don't Rattle when Lie Lie Land tries to Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our shitelaine says that the lime is working as a good insulation in the attic floor. Not by modern standards. Lime mortar has a thermal conductivity value of 0.19 W/mK and even cheap expanded polystyrene has over five times better insulation value at 0.033 W/mK, not to mention expensive insulation materials that are over 20 times better than lime mortar. Leaving the old floor in place was criticized in YouTube comments and now she's trying to justify the stupidity with lies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She said that the chambre de Roger was one of the rooms underneath that hot mess. Can you imagine how much attic shyte must be raining down into the ludicrous bed drapes as a result of all of this?!
Gosh and in my opinion that was the prettiest BnB room there was. Fanny and Snorts are too lazy to move anything out before the ceiling cones down. Oh well.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Like i said....a paarfect excuse to start all over again...on a grander scale offcourse....i see the samples of the expensive wallpaper already coming.....
I just looooove Roger and knowing that he was bonking the marquise and could never contemplate changing his room. And my woooonderful polonaise bed is just marvellous. But now that I have discovered this crappy bollocks tit that was boxed off centuries ago original ceiling I feel compelled to drag the whole bleeping mess take the ceiling down and the 1960s historical wallpaper sadly cannot be saved. If only I could afford, oh, I don't know, something like this random Fortuny/Bennison paper that I just happen to have thrown up on the screen. Nothing else will do, it really won't. Oh, perhaps one day....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Gosh and in my opinion that was the prettiest BnB room there was. Fanny and Snorts are too lazy to move anything out before the ceiling cones down. Oh well.
All the rooms are horrible...but isnt that Roger..the one with that remodeled creepy bed..between the toilet and the bathroom ..nothing is wasted there....and let me guess after redone the rooms.. she decides to pull the windows out... :p

• Haha
Glad to see everbody else is sharing my sentiments about tonight vlog.
That dumb goose is flouncing around in her red dress renovating the château backwards. Now she wants to restore and reinsert the old ceiling?!
Do like Elsa and "Let It Go". You didn't care before and you will not care after the Patreons have left you, for never completing anything.
Ugh! Nic Larkin, what a prize 🥉 he is. Whoring your wife and step-son for tat and money. I wish Marie had some common sense and a backbone and said goodbye to HMN. She deserves better - but as she is willing to travel during the pandemic with her son, then maybe they deserve each other. :sick:
Marie was saying how wonderful it was to be back but Antoine does not look so convinced. He will soon be a teenager and I reckon he's going to find Fanny increasingly annoying. She seems quite manic again tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry Selmar the fossil slab is in the wrong place, they are going to be hidden under the toilet own.
the daft sod, he should have turned two of the slabs around
under the toilet they go
what a carry on ..

the ceiling is interesting
but it is one job stopped and another demolition to come

• Haha
Marie was saying how wonderful it was to be back but Antoine does not look so convinced. He will soon be a teenager and I reckon he's going to find Fanny increasingly annoying. She seems quite manic again tonight.
The way Marie laughs is also not very convincing...it sounds like a horse who has eaten bad hay... :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Our shitelaine says that the lime is working as a good insulation in the attic floor. Not by modern standards. Lime mortar has a thermal conductivity value of 0.19 W/mK and even cheap expanded polystyrene has over five times better insulation value at 0.033 W/mK, not to mention expensive insulation materials that are over 20 times better than lime mortar. Leaving the old floor in place was criticized in YouTube comments and now she's trying to justify the stupidity with lies.
She is clearly confused. Lime is good for breathability in old buildings and can flex as moisture levels increase and decrease. It doesn't insulate. If she wanted to use effective but breathable insulation she should have chosen a product based on sheep wool. Not endless plaster board and insulation foam. Clueless fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly! Discussing your diet and your health are two boring issues no one else wants to hear about.
Funny, he appears not to be allergic to dust, and filth, not to mention mouse and bat droppings and all the other revolting things that surround them. Personally, I would be allergic to SJ and him! And why did they need to blow the horn loudly when Tor was displaying on the path. It wouldn't have hurt them to sit and watch him for a while rather than trying to scare him away.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Fanny Flash is talking about her old ceiling....i dont think there is much left of it...btw.. has anybody ever slept in a place with a ceiling of planks, and a not insulated attic above...the cold and the draft in winter is horrible...also the dirt and dust from above is coming down through the holes...now you know why they plastered it a few 100 years ago..people in the old days were also no fools...
All that extra weight on top of wood worm rotting timbers? Also, so confused why they would chop up all that insulation instead of rolling it out in weather tight strips.

Poor Antoine...he tries so hard to please his mom by parroting what she says or wants him to say. He is a cute kid but would rather be with friends than with the crazy crew at the Shitoo I'm sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The attic thing was ridiculous. The old ceiling is really nothing special. That aside, I didn't mind tonight's vlog. Until Steve appeared with his burgers. And his massive baps.
He was really annoying me by just using a fork to stab his food. Even at 21 I would be telling my son to use a knife and eat properly

Reactions: 6
Funny, he appears not to be allergic to dust, and filth, not to mention mouse and bat droppings and all the other revolting things that surround them. Personally, I would be allergic to SJ and him! And why did they need to blow the horn loudly when Tor was displaying on the path. It wouldn't have hurt them to sit and watch him for a while rather than trying to scare him away.
They were in a hurry because stupid Snorts wanted to play in the dirt and kill some plants.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All that extra weight on top of wood worm rotting timbers? Also, so confused why they would chop up all that insulation instead of rolling it out in weather tight strips.
I guess she wants to use the space..another project, not restoring but renovatingproject....if i remember correct wasnt there talk of a large cinema/partyroom??

Reactions: 9
Kat seems like the only one with a grain of sense...I wouldn’t be surprised if she never put in another appearance
Are you kidding she can’t wait to organize that attic. If Tomas came with her things would be clean and orderly!

Reactions: 13
Poor Antoine...he tries so hard to please his mom by parroting what she says or wants him to say. He is a cute kid but would rather be with friends than with the crazy crew at the Shitoo I'm sure.
Antoine is at boardingschool...i guess he doesnt have much friends except his schoolmates...and they are all with their parents too...to have qualitytime... :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Steve oh and some vegetables. We didn't see any veggies Steve. Quit reading here and trying to cover your ass if you're not going t either show it or prove it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Antoine is at boardingschool...i guess he doesnt have much friends except his schoolmates...and they are all with their parents too...to have qualitytime... :rolleyes:
Well they have good 4G now so he can play on his electronics like they all do at that age. And keep his distance from the other children there.....Baby nuts and Fanny.😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.