The Chateau Diaries #35 Tattlers don't Rattle when Lie Lie Land tries to Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad thing is that when Fanny was filming her man-child potting those p!ants she didn't know any better either! She needs to start teaching her child better or he will grow up knowing nothing..... Oh, wait......

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I concur! Very well said!

Sorry. THIS was well said. Spot on!
To be honest they could do with Tomaz back. That man could clean and organise. A day in the life of a workaway may have had some licence from Tomaz, but couldn't fault what he did. I whizzed through that vlog. Even the food looked good.
Jeez what have I turned into? Looking at the past with rosy glasses. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well, I'm extremely familiar with the kind of nut allergy where tiny trace amounts don't matter but eating a nut will make your throat swell and and it's very uncomfortable but doesn't kill you.

"The most common symptom of a nut allergy is raised red bumps of skin (hives) and other allergic symptoms such as runny nose, cramps, nausea or vomiting."
Jikki I was explaining my family's allergy, not disputing your statement. SJ and Kat said in vlogs BJJ could die from his allergies.

Reactions: 6
So tonight's vlog was entitled "Dutchmen and their passionate projects". Selmar cut and fit historic tiles from the china pantry into the downstairs loo. Phillip snorted and interjected comments while filming, bought some silver on ebay and potted some plants - he sure is gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the plan of taking the corridor and Roger et al ceilings down now is the correction in God's own time for Ian et al not cleaning the attic floor before installing insulation, second, the prevention of added attic weight collapse by the replacement of wormwood beams (WTF????? Maybe Davy will clue her in on the insanity of the attic insulation prior to mending wormwood joists), as well as the preservation of the old painted beams. I doubt they're even 17th century. If she has an expert in as she says she will, perhaps s/he will educate her on the rustic nature of the beams' decoration and we'll see a little more linen and oak panelling and less Louis Farouk.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's amazing what you find when you go down the rabbit hole of YouTube vlogs.
Ian (the one who just left on tonights vlog) has his own channel on there and posted about sailing in Corsica a month ago.
Whether this was last year or this year, not sure. Interesting nevertheless re timelines.
He is also a bit of a drone fanatic as well.

So tonight's vlog was entitled "Dutchmen and their passionate projects". Selmar cut and fit historic tiles from the china pantry into the downstairs loo. Phillip snorted and interjected comments while filming, bought some silver on ebay and potted some plants - he sure is gifted.
You forgot that he can also rearrange spode and sports a couple of different hairstyles in the vlog. What a talent!
That's worth a mention 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Most people I know with serious allergies don't mention it too often. They either care for their own food or just pretend to not be hungry and eat nothing at all or have eaten at home already.
All this talk about " I eat this but not this" is so annoying, who cares anyway? Saying this as someone with allergies myself🙄
It's the lack of caring for his own food ie cooking which stuns me. It's clear he cannot cook anything. My experience has been once children old enough taught to read labels and how to cook and to always have own food. I'm starting to wonder if he is anorexic, his obsession with cutlery is beyond weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
These YouTubers had an entire basement wall give way in a storm. Another had windows blow out in a storm. No gofundme or anything. My cousin and her family had their house burnt to the ground. I asked for prayer. People asked for the GoFundMe. They said let's see what insurance does first.

This makes the whole grifting for Ott decorations for a rich spoiled brat more stomach turning. Especially with all the other issues people have with Covid.

I understand people can donate to whatever they want to. But some bimbos bougie party pad is just worthless.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
O.M.G.!!!!....I would have slapped her hand if she'd tried to take my kitchen shears out to him to cut plastic pots and roots with!!!!...WTF???????

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's the lack of caring for his own food ie cooking which stuns me. It's clear he cannot cook anything. My experience has been once children old enough taught to read labels and how to cook and to always have own food. I'm starting to wonder if he is anorexic, his obsession with cutlery is beyond weird.
The anorexics I have known have also been exercise fanatics, like four hours at the gym every day.
Worse case scenario, drinking to avoid eating. Other give aways, playing with food to avoid eating.
I can discern a scenario where shopping addiction and fingering the cutlery might be the alternate anorexic activity for a European anorexic, as opposed to the American edition drinking mouthwash and getting kicked out of the gym for hogging the elliptical. One ana I know was kicked out of rehab and diagnosed properly because their exercise habit tipped the staff off.

Reactions: 6
Yes...ah...‘there’s the rub’...she has a beautiful face, far more naturally beautiful than Jarvis. Yet, she’s built like a line backer.
Hence, why her old man keeps returning...Jarvis has her one upped there.
Many men like a robust figured woman! Plus she is very motherly which is also an attractive trait for some men. She's big enough to defend the Faceless Wonder should some guest try to snatch his mask or film him unawares.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They should have used the “china pantry” tiles in the downstairs loo. No one is going to see them in the pantry, especially after they break some dishes on it and end up covering it with a rug!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched the vlog. She is just making up ways to spend money now. Literally takingvthe piss. US30k a month from patreon and a few more thousand from YT and this is what she is doing, pulling up ceilings and not repairing wood worm. What a wickedly, wanton, wasteful bleep and her weasels.
Selmar's placement of the fossil reflects his misogyny - only blokes standing up having a piss will see it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Pretty sure SJ is teeing up the mess in the Attic for the French Heritage Society to pick up the tab. I really hope someone there is watching these videos to see what kind of idiots run Lalande. Seriously I’m 16 years no one noticed those beams? And yes all of the guest rooms will be absolutely trashed.

Reactions: 17
It's amazing what you find when you go down the rabbit hole of YouTube vlogs.
Ian (the one who just left on tonights vlog) has his own channel on there and posted about sailing in Corsica a month ago.
Whether this was last year or this year, not sure. Interesting nevertheless re timelines.
He is also a bit of a drone fanatic as well.
What is the name of Ian's channel?

Reactions: 7
Pretty sure SJ is teeing up the mess in the Attic for the French Heritage Society to pick up the tab. I really hope someone there is watching these videos to see what kind of idiots run Lalande. Seriously I’m 16 years no one noticed those beams? And yes all of the guest rooms will be absolutely trashed.
That's one way to keep the crazy fans from calling in their Patreon discounts. What a glorious summer ahead! No bnb guests due to renovations, all the apartments full of the shatoo extended family and wage slaves doing her bidding. All this money rolling in and she gets to boss everyone around with no one watching but the all-seeing eye of her IPhone. No restrictions, either, so she will be visiting all the other chateaus and demanding indulgences for healing their ailing Youtube channels.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What a wickedly, wanton, wasteful bleep and her weasels.
alliteration to swoon over!!!!

Yes I think this bizzaro world of spending is completely asinine. This woman is just a damn joke and a half now. She is wasting these idiots money, vlogging it and they are praising her for it. The mind reels!

Reactions: 11
Snorty should take his new silver brush and clean a windowsill.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.