The Chateau Diaries #35 Tattlers don't Rattle when Lie Lie Land tries to Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much has his money dropped since he fucked of Madrid? Nearly €1000 per month? Plus, how many months has been there?
I think just before Christmas he was at almost $6500 and today's $4350. I suspect a "poor me I was stuck in Madrid because of the French Lockdown so I need money" video coming.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Many men like a robust figured woman! Plus she is very motherly which is also an attractive trait for some men. She's big enough to defend the Faceless Wonder should some guest try to snatch his mask or film him unawares.
I think her complexion is ethereal. She just glows. Antoine has her complexion too. I think it’s beautiful. You can’t buy that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
just take those painted boards, arrange them in a display, perhaps put a plaque on it, and just get on with the renovations in the attic. that would be a lot cheaper, cleaner, and not a colossal waste of time

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Marie has made her bed and decided to just sleep in it. She despises SJ as much as SJ despises her
Wow these people are good actresses. To such a degree, we clearly cannot believe what we see. But we here knew that already.

I'm sure you are right. They were opening a lot of Easter related stuff? If so, they really were irresponsible travelling to a party during the lockdown. Words fail me. I had Covid at the beginning of the pandemic, I wouldn't wish it on anybody. So many people have been very ill, so many deaths. Do these people have any empathy for others? . Do they care about anyone except themselves, their friends and partying?
Covid has uncovered so much of the sad side of humanity. Has Sj or anyone else at shitoo said anything empathetic about what's going on outside their fantasy world? When they talk about it, it's more about how it affects them, inconveniences them, things they can't do, they're stuck at the chateau. No care or worry mentioned for others.

The irony is, she got discovered by many and grew only because of Covid. :sick:

I'm disappointed in the patreons that continue to fund him.
I wonder how many of them "set it and forget it."

They don't check Paypal or whatever they're using for Patreon. Though I get emails from Patreon monthly for the things I support reminding me a payment was made. So on second thought, maybe they didn't "forget it" but they're not worried enough to go to YouTube and check out whether what they're supporting is being delivered. Lazy people. And how many of them know he's in Madrid? For them he's out of sight, out of mind so they think nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Wow these people are good actresses. To such a degree, we clearly cannot believe what we see. But we here knew that already.

Covid has uncovered so much of the sad side of humanity. Has Sj or anyone else at shitoo said anything empathetic about what's going on outside their fantasy world? When they talk about it, it's more about how it affects them, inconveniences them, things they can't do, they're stuck at the chateau. No care or worry mentioned for others.

The irony is, she got discovered by many and grew only because of Covid. :sick:
She's a narcacist she does not give one rats ass about anyone else. She only likes people she can use. They have no empathy.

Reactions: 13
just take those painted boards, arrange them in a display, perhaps put a plaque on it, and just get on with the renovations in the attic. that would be a lot cheaper, cleaner, and not a colossal waste of time
Agree! Honor them in some other way. Let the rest be. Are these even valuable or interesting enough to display? They don't seem to go with her taste for opulent wallpaper and fabric patterns? Not everything is worth saving or displaying.

Reactions: 15
About Covid :

I wonder what is Selmar going to do ? Vaccination for the over 50's has started in France this week. He's 53.

Registrations for all age are open from today on. So logically, the rest of the Lalanders should do it as well.

Will he register ? Can he register ? Will he make an appointment ? He must register and make his appointment online with the official website Doctolib or Santé.fr or they can make a call to a special number.

It would be very interesting to follow ;)
I wouldn't call it interesting but infuriating. They don't care about Covid and are not afraid to show it. It's all happy go lucky at the tit-show and getting vaccinated is last on their list. Until we start talking about it and they feel the need to mention it in their vlogs, without changing anything in their behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think just before Christmas he was at almost $6500 and today's $4350. I suspect a "poor me I was stuck in Madrid because of the French Lockdown so I need money" video coming.
Definitely, there is a sob story coming soon. Ma Meth-rick has tried 'he's stuck' but people said you just need a negative Covid test to enter from Spain. Then there is the old chestnut, "can't get supplies" that he used in January. Hmmmm.

Reactions: 15
Definitely, there is a sob story coming soon. Ma Meth-rick has tried 'he's stuck' but people said you just need a negative Covid test to enter from Spain. Then there is the old chestnut, "can't get supplies" that he used in January. Hmmmm.
Such a scam it's frustrating to watch.

Reactions: 10
Just watched the vlog. She is just making up ways to spend money now. Literally takingvthe piss. US30k a month from patreon and a few more thousand from YT and this is what she is doing, pulling up ceilings and not repairing wood worm. What a wickedly, wanton, wasteful bleep and her weasels.
Selmar's placement of the fossil reflects his misogyny - only blokes standing up having a piss will see it.
Nobody will see them as they will be under the toilet pan. Only way to see them would be a wall hung pan which they have not put the supporting frame in the wall for and wouldn't match the style of the wash basin we were previously shown, but nothing matches in lala.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone watch Selmar's vlog on the visit to the Chateau de Courteille? It's for sale (apparently €850,000). He's just done a walkaround and he's implying that he's buying it. The dippy hippy wants a space with a ballroom so he can dance. It has enough space so he can hold a hippy dippy festival plus a campervan park. STOP SMOKING THE WACKY BACKY SELMAR!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It is probably dead already. Baby Nuts was talking about cutting off the pot with scissors, as though he was planning to shove it in one of those ugly ceramic pots. Anyone who knows anything about epiphytic orchids knows to plant them in a loose bark/moss mix. They grow on tree trunks FFS. I was horrified that he was planting all those houseplants directly into pots with no drainage holes.
What a pity that Marie didn't help him, she couldn't have taught him😂😂😂😂😂

The orchid will loose all her blooms by end of the week because they don't like being moved a lot and they don't like draft. If he really cut the roots, put her into normal soil in a pot withouz holes.... That's it. What a shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Anyone watch Selmar's vlog on the visit to the Chateau de Courteille? It's for sale (apparently €850,000). He's just done a walkaround and he's implying that he's buying it. The dippy hippy wants a space with a ballroom so he can dance. It has enough space so he can hold a hippy dippy festival plus a campervan park. STOP SMOKING THE WACKY BACKY SELMAR!
He's going to try the begging bowl to pay for it. Dan tried pulling that too. Didn't go so well. Now we know what he meant by a rare patreon...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's just Ian. It came up as recommended. If you type Ian and Chateau de la land, you should find it.
I had seen Ian's drone footage of Lalande before but checking through his older videos I see a familiar chateau "Chateau mas du pradie". This featured on a TV show with the three sisters in their search to buy. Ian has some interesting connections.... Anyone able to shed more intel.

I had seen Ian's drone footage of Lalande before but checking through his older videos I see a familiar chateau "Chateau mas du pradie". This featured on a TV show with the three sisters in their search to buy. Ian has some interesting connections.... Anyone able to shed more intel.
Interesting that the sisters appear to have stayed away from YouTube.

Reactions: 8
Next thing she is putting an aga in the attic because it makes for more subscribers😂

I think the plan of taking the corridor and Roger et al ceilings down now is the correction in God's own time for Ian et al not cleaning the attic floor before installing insulation, second, the prevention of added attic weight collapse by the replacement of wormwood beams (WTF????? Maybe Davy will clue her in on the insanity of the attic insulation prior to mending wormwood joists), as well as the preservation of the old painted beams. I doubt they're even 17th century. If she has an expert in as she says she will, perhaps s/he will educate her on the rustic nature of the beams' decoration and we'll see a little more linen and oak panelling and less Louis Farouk.
And all this to store some costumes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
It’s going to be his love nest with Tatyana.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
75% over over 18s in Wales have had first jab, 32% have had 2nd jab. 92%of over 50s in Wales have now been vaccinated. Our devolved government (Senedd) have been done a great job in rolling this out quickly along with a far more cautious approach in easing restrictions than government at Westminster. 66% over 18s have received first jabs in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.