The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've read a few posts about how different Princess Stephanie & rabble are to folks that don't do the Patreon route. Like the Ch Croix et Honnet folks. Actually doing up the property.

Would appear that due to Lockdown, and his real job that he apparently hid from Youtube (some retail linked job), has dried up. Last week they posted a video of them walking around the village, as prospective buyers were looking to buy their place.

Is it strange that none of the Pethericks etc could even lend them some dosh to help cover a few weeks?
Like they explained in the latest vlog, they dont want to be depended on other peoples money...thats a good thing in life...the sad thing is that the grifters and beggers stay afloat ....and they have to sell..

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I think off camera no squeals, she wouldn't waste energy no, doesn't have any, only for grifting, perhaps a little self satisfied smile.
In some of the earlier vlogs, particularly the Sunday ones, where she would talk about toile or porcelain etc she was capable of speaking, behaving and acting quite reasonably. There was a vlog with her and IJ in the garden, talking about how the vlog had changed chateau life and the squawking and false gratitude was laid on in spades. Meaning, she was starting to rake it in from the grannies. She was noticeably different then. Actually, they both were. IJ came across more like the kind of Disney witch disguised as an old beggar woman who would give you her last apple. Opportunistic and greedy, the pair of them.

Stefanny looked like Little Edie from Grey Gardens.
Not for the first time, that's for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Y
Just see a few minutes of the latest Cadeaux. Some observations. Firstly, who on earth told our Princess that she looks great in lurid yellow? So much so that she's adopted it as her favourite colour. Yellow looks ghastly on her, she's much too pale. Secondly, when she changed into the black slinky dress with the sparkling headband Stefanny looked like Little Edie from Grey Gardens. Thirdly, that entrance hall wallpaper that was a huge secret and there was going to be a big reveal is ABSOLUTELY HIDEOUS. The scale and the pattern totally wrong for the hall, and teamed with those tatty secondhand Brocante sofas, it's just awful.View attachment 559173
Yep! That gifted dress with the matching turban was particularly hideous. Looked like something you'd buy in a tacky resort boutique. I don't think the gifter has been paying attention to SJs likes and dislikes as she has mentioned she doesn't like wearing black, which is good, because black doesn't like her either. Looking at this image from Grey Gardens, it's a wonder some old grannies haven't sent their moth eaten old furs to the glamorous chatelaine to help keep her warm in the cold drafty winter months.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can you imagine how much of it there must be in all those ruched, swaggy curtains? If their general approach to cleaning is anything to go by, I can't imagine anyone has taken a vacuum cleaner to those. Ever.
Jarvis can’t even wash her hair...I imagine the drapes, furniture, bathrooms, kitchen, etc., are not even on her radar. Does she even bathe daily...seems doubtful...just puts on more greasy make-up and swirls the old hair a few times. Ready for her close-ups...😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
SJ makes 30k a month from her Patron account plus has YT ad revenue plus does ‘premiers’ which is basically a telethon for yet more cash. Oh and has a separate channel for all of the presents she receives from her fans. With all of these new found riches she just shops endlessly and has nonstop hair brain plans but at least she doesn’t yammer on about the lake anymore. Most of us came here because her stories just made less and less sense over time and now we are seeing behind the curtain.
Oh and welcome!!!!
And now the unscrupulous High Priestess of Greed is fishing for more money from the French Heritage Society... :rolleyes:

But not everyone's on the scrounge... Anna and Peter (Château La Croix Honnet) stated in their last vlog that they don't believe in asking other
people for money to renovate their home through Patreon or BMAC. Other examples: 'Château Memoirs' and the Château de la Grifferaie.

Reactions: 14
News flash! Marie is buying her first car! I guess she's been able to top off her tank with the Buy Me a Coffee campaign. She posted her reaction and I'm sharing it here with you. Are these tears of joy or holy tit now I'm really going to have to put my money where my mouth is?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Nobody would want to spend the night in a bed like that. I would also hate having nowhere to put my things because every surface is covered in shyte styled with objets d'art.
Covered in shyte vs styled with objets d'art, precisely. This is the fulcrum of the aesthetic. I fell into a rabbit hole and was obsessed with some hideous out-of-scale matching vases -- there are TWO of them o_O -- on the mantle Marie was garlanding for Christmas. I couldn't get over how wrong they were in every way for the location, the space, the principles of mantel styling, you name it. Errghhh.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are these tears of joy or holy tit now I'm really going to have to put my money where my mouth is?!
She won't feel any sort of compunction, moral or otherwise, to do that. She's got what she wanted now. Who cares how? She's got the tears of gratitude online now, so job's a goodun.

Reactions: 8
SJ has always made it very clear that the shatoo is HER home. A commune? No, she's definitely not a team player. She controls what she shares, such as cast off clothing and cheap candy sent by gifters. So far any and all the visual artists that have stayed, have either gifted her their paintings and/or allowed her to capitalize on them. She weasels floral arrangements from MFK for her own use in her vlogs. She makes sure that any gifts that are nice are squirreled away for her own use/pleasure. Not very communal. Spoiled daddy's girls don't make good commune members.
I've started to believe there's a larger plan behind all the expansions. She has started to talk about Venice again and the easiest way she'll get a nest egg for a palazzo is to divide her tit-O into apartments. Gerry will buy one, maybe Oliver too? Bonne Maman and Marquis' rooms can be separated and sold to friends? She'll always have her apartment, Nati will run the B&B and Lalande will remain as her party palace and Patreon HQ. But she's planning her new, patron funded, independent life in Venice. Now when she's no longer financially dependent of Nick and MPotts, they'll slowly but surely start to vanish from her life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I never read their Live Chat.

But today I did (new vlog being premiered). And I found a scoop about our friend Loki Cleveland : He's French born !!

6:06 PMloki clevelandFrench born...living in the states

• Wow
  • Haha
And if the original installation was insufficient, electric showers would be a better solution.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: oh they would have fun wiring in electric showers if they haven't done them already. If the water pressure isn't good an electric shower won't help. I think they already have electric showers but could be wrong.

The debacle they had at Christmas 2019 when Mason's sister Ashley was there. Potty had to disconnect and remove a faulty radiator. Water was squirting everywhere. It was like watching a bunch of teenagers.

🤔 does it have an isolation valve .. failing that switch off the water and drain down the pipe first 🤪

1620149842537.png

1620150367195.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Covered in shyte vs styled with objets d'art, precisely. This is the fulcrum of the aesthetic. I fell into a rabbit hole and was obsessed with some hideous out-of-scale matching vases -- there are TWO of them o_O -- on the mantle Marie was garlanding for Christmas. I couldn't get over how wrong they were in every way for the location, the space, the principles of mantel styling, you name it. Errghhh.
I've started to believe there's a larger plan behind all the expansions. She has started to talk about Venice again and the easiest way she'll get a nest egg for a palazzo is to divide her tit-O into apartments. Gerry will buy one, maybe Oliver too? Bonne Maman and Marquis' rooms can be separated and sold to friends? She'll always have her apartment, Nati will run the B&B and Lalande will remain as her party palace and Patreon HQ. But she's planning her new, patron funded, independent life in Venice. Now when she's no longer financially dependent of Nick and MPotts, they'll slowly but surely start to vanish from her life.
You hit the nail on the head! Venice here we come!

Reactions: 16
News flash! Marie is buying her first car! I guess she's been able to top off her tank with the Buy Me a Coffee campaign. She posted her reaction and I'm sharing it here with you. Are these tears of joy or holy tit now I'm really going to have to put my money where my mouth is?!
1620150895283.png

She managed to beg £14 000, her account is still open for donations. I guess the car was a birthday present from her fans.
1620152715548.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
2018 they were charging guest for dinner? I can only imagine what the menu was, table d'hote or the prix fixe.
€38.99
can eat with the family if you wish - saw it somewhere 2019 on one of the websites
thought that seemed a bit of a rip off - the dinners in the vlogs don't look that good
I'm sure a restaurant would be better for the money
bonus for some will be that they don't have to drive after drinking
no idea about the availability or cost of a taxi to a good restaurant from there, perhaps @Clara Burnett knows?
she could have a captive market because of the location / travel, bit like airports, overpriced and rubbish

• Heart
  • Haha
They should call him out. One of the people defending him stated working on the chateau was not the purpose of his channel, it was about his art....his channel maybe but his patreon account (in his own words) is for the maintenance and progress of the chateau. If he wants to discontinue doing what he originally vlogged on and make videos about flitting across Europe then he should make a new channel and update patreon to reflect the true nature of where the funds are going.

Back when I first starting watching CD, MPK was often in her vlogs. One moment (probably happened many other times) was when SJ mentioned "wine" and his eyes lit up soooo huge. I always picture that moment and also that recent picture of him in the bathroom.

I think the wine was driving it .... LOL LOL

Reactions: 5
Yes, well-observed.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.