The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really surprised she lets them have their own vlogs. She could say it is her property so they can’t film if she really wanted to stop them.
Their vlogs are no competition for her. They're boring, and the only subscribers are from the Lonely Hearts Club that live vicariously through the cast of the CDs. I'm sure if any of them crossed the line, she'd set them straight or out they go.

I

Guess she liked herself in the outfit, got a lot of compliments, wanted even more so she posted it. Better would be instead to just dress like this everyday not just on occasion and feel good about yourself and not to rely on praise from 13000 strangers who never ever met you.
Yes, and the emperor thought he cut such a fine figure as he paraded naked down the street! The problem with having such a blindly loyal audience is that they won't be honest with you. They'll let you make a fool of yourself over and over, all the while, telling you how great you are. It's very bad for personal growth. When I was a teacher, I was very careful not to tell children that they were smart or good looking. I would praise work effort instead, or better yet, teach them how to evaluate their own self and effort and not to rely on outside praise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Lol—-I could tell she couldn’t WAIT to strip all the lovely leaves off the roses. 🍃 Marie, why not save time and run them over with a lawnmower?
I cringe every time she does the leaf ripping.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He could just move into one of the many empty rooms in the chateau and leave the van empty. The van would just become a vehicle parked up.
Or he could build a "shed" like structure with walls and big double doors, park the van inside, close the doors and live inside without it being visible.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But I wonder since SJ is such a sunny happy personality where does it from come if not from daily multiple orgasms?
No endorphins from exercise,
no high from overeating,
no euphoria from drugs or yoga/meditation,
not even the ecstasy when performing on stage...she is never outdoors so can't be the sun gazing,
she never works long enough to experience any flow... only from the occasional glas of champagne? 🤔 It is a miracle to me.
Good guestion...does she use some kind of medication to keep her out of depression..some of those can make people euphoric..the fact that the old cow in Sa jumps immidiately on the mental healt bandwagon when Fanny Flash is concerned... also makes me think..Or it is the money... I think a combination of both...

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I am new here and was wondering who BG is and why does no one like her??
Who says we don’t like BG ???
Your entitlement on tattle is all views are positive
Just don’t tell anyone their wrong 😑

She’s a content provider
And has been excellent for tattle ... she’s featured here herself ... brave warrior

Interesting you pick her up to be discussed on the first 5 posts 🤫🤫

Read the glossary - opening page 😊

First post ... don’t forget to vote

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No
Account is active - like most of the early door 🚪 tattlers got pissed off with the troll 😈 ... and we put up with some bs initially....

Then came Clara
Then came calling them out on their bs

Then came Kathy monty
They went quite - real quiet 🤫

Might be best they don’t poke a hornets nest ..... any new tattle review might actually screw em over in their exhausted state ....

And it’s their editing that will do them over
She stopped posting once she changed her avatar where it says Boycott tattle. I guess moderators didn't like it and banned her for good.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She stopped posting once she changed her avatar where it says Boycott tattle. I guess moderators didn't like it and banned her for good.
Well wow 😯
Shame - seriously 😳

I thank the universe most days this ISNT Facebook

Leaste here - having a brain 🧠 is a prerequisite

Delighted to be in all your company 💜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
TomaTE="purejuice, post: 4799202, member: 183810"]
Thank you, I've been reading the site. Is there any evidence Stephanie was not paying them for their work? Tomaz' video is the smoking gun evidence they were doing all the work for her private business. Question is, were they paid? Where is the evidence for or against?
To be fair, the Workaway site has tons of evidence in the feedback pages that Workaways do all the work of B and Bs around the world, with nothing said about their being paid or not. I was shocked.
[/QUOTE]
Tomaz had his luggage stolen. Because he was not paid for his work fans raised 200 for him to buy clothes. His mother had to mail him clothes. If you paid attention to the blogs your evidence is there. The policy here is to tell you to read and watch. I try to be nice but if you get into the Stephfending you can dig for info like everyone else. She used her workaways as slave labor for her business and should be held accountable. Because of visa issues her victims would get into trouble for filing against her. What a fecken biach to have him work for in her business as her unpaid slave and not even buy him clothes. She's a using pos.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
But I wonder since SJ is such a sunny happy personality where does it from come if not from daily multiple orgasms?
No endorphins from exercise,
no high from overeating,
no euphoria from drugs or yoga/meditation,
not even the ecstasy when performing on stage...she is never outdoors so can't be the sun gazing,
she never works long enough to experience any flow... only from the occasional glas of champagne? 🤔 It is a miracle to me.
I imagine it now comes from her daily viewing of her various brokerage, savings, and overseas accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like a hand rolled to me - I would laugh my pants off if he was having a toot in the woods 😂 🤣🤣

1619898871809.png

I vote that we quit giving them all their content for videos! Ha! What would CD do???? They would not know what to do? Lets talk about them spring cleaning!!!!!
😂 :love: 😂 gets my vote (y)

Lets talk about them .. hand lining the lake with clay!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lol—-I could tell she couldn’t WAIT to strip all the lovely leaves off the roses. 🍃 Marie, why not save time and run them over with a lawnmower?
my guess is it's somehow relaxing and calming for her to start with ripping off those leaves, a task she can cope with and is not too much of a challenge ... Like nose picking

I imagine it now comes from her daily viewing of her various brokerage, savings, and overseas accounts.
You're right, how could I forgot money🙈

You're right, how could I forgot money? 🙈

Well wow 😯
Shame - seriously 😳

I thank the universe most days this ISNT Facebook

Leaste here - having a brain 🧠 is a prerequisite

Delighted to be in all your company 💜
Though I am sure it was meant to be ironic😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I just don’t understand these people… Why do they all wear their pants the same way!? (From MW’s Instagram stories today.) Why can’t they find trousers that fit properly????? Or is it just to get a reaction??? 😶 (Nice outfit for a change but the PANTS????????)
I can see FRK
Top of the flaps class 😈

Though I am sure it was meant ironic😊
😈😈😈🍸🍸🍸🍸😎
Agent 006

Report to HR ✍

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Tomaz had his luggage stolen. Because he was not paid for his work fans raised 200 for him to buy clothes. His mother had to mail him clothes. If you paid attention to the blogs your evidence is there. The policy here is to tell you to read and watch. I try to be nice but if you get into the Stephfending you can dig for info like everyone else. She used her workaways as slave labor for her business and should be held accountable. Because of visa issues her victims would get into trouble for filing against her.
From what I've seen of workaway discussions on subs, no one doing workaway expects to get paid for it. It also sounds like B & B work would be preferable to what some of them are bitching about.

Reactions: 4
I can tell you that multiple sources, let's stick with eyes and ears, have confirmed they were not paid. My friends, who basically have run the workaway program for her have told me too: it was all voluntary work, room and board for 5 hours of work.
Thank you.
I have long experience of expat communities as my father worked overseas in strange places and I spent my childhood there.
One major reason for their existence is that they can get away with stuff abroad that would have them in jail at home. Diddling little brown boys was a major incentive in the places we lived when I was little. As a little white girl I was reasonably safe but Paying Attention.
Drinking and being a beach bum, or a conscientious objector, or a draft dodger, or evading a crime, or living a pretentious lifestyle you can't afford at home (servants to rip off and sleep with) all are major motivations in my lifelong observation.
Since I was about 8 years old, for example, I suspected that the great explorer Humboldt, who was the Mick Jagger of 1812, liked little brown boys. Waited decades for the straight skinny bio of Humboldt. Guess what? Even little teeny girls have a nose for news.
This is a really good book for many other reasons, a super good book.
Amazon product

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
From what I've seen of workaway discussions on subs, no one doing workaway expects to get paid for it. It also sounds like B & B work would be preferable to what some of them are bitching about.
The workaway policy is if any workaway works in a hosts business they are to be paid minimum wage at least. Because workaway doesn't violate slavery laws. Regardless of what you think it's a violation of international antislavery laws to have anyone work for you in your for profit business without being paid. Having people live in your housing, feeding them and having them work for free in your profit business is literally the definition of slavery. I get other using biatches would think slavery is ok. But it's not all decent human beings are aware of this. Lowlife users well we all know how disgusting they are.

• Heart
The workaway policy is if any workaway works in a hosts business they are to be paid minimum wage at least. Because workaway doesn't violate slavery laws. Regardless of what you think it's a violation of international antislavery laws to have anyone work for you in your for profit business without being paid. Having people live in your housing, feeding them and having them work for free in your profit business is literally the definition of slavery. I get other using biatches would think slavery is ok. But it's not all decent human beings are aware of this. Lowlife users well we all know how disgusting they are.
Good thing they no longer use workaway. Doesn't sound like it's very open as far as reviews in either direction. There are a lot of people complaining that they struggled to leave constructive reviews of their hosts and the review was obfuscated. Still rather work in a B&B than on a ranch (a business) in the Nevada summer cleaning out a warehouse. The three hour babysitting jobs seem like the easiest.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.