The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the end of the live chat, What a Perfect Chateau Day Looks Like....

Philip Janssen Thank you all for the wonderful evening!! Speak to all of you on Tuesday ❤❤❤

We know that you must be over worked and need a break. That's an extra long weekend. Or, could it be the much needed time to redirect the narrative??? Your largest problem Philip Janssen is that we 👁👁 you. We here are playing the long game unlike you. Remember, you will be forever tied to Lalande and the grifting. This will not have a positive effect when trying to launch your global acting career. But hey, there's always Big Brother...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is this the Tomaz video that caused such a violent response among the fans?

Does anybody have a link to the original screed by a leading fan, I think it was on Facebook?
I haven't seen the video, but I suspect it touches on the Workaway issues others have suggested here.
Workaways must be paid if they're working for your private business. And insured if they're doing anything like building pergolas or electricity, situations Stephanie kissed off in a video discussion someone remembered perhaps as being with Erin and JB at Chateau de Bourneau.
9/30/20 @peony89 https://tattle.life/posts/2510986/
And the allegation Workaway is essentially illegal in France, something known at least to the British volunteers.
9/30/20 @Calvignac https://tattle.life/posts/2510867/
Did Stephanie pay these people for working for the B and B? Laundry, room cleaning, cooking for guests, etc. Would that be the reason Workaway fired her, if in fact they did?
Do you think there are records anywhere of this transaction?
This is the one that got DB’s nightie in a twist so much she bullied him out of there. I’m glad he’s kept the video up!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
more ad nauseam...

bee french @philip janssen Stephanie right ... u can be the next bond 007

Philip Janssen @bee french Anyone know the casting director?

bee french, Have you ever seen a Bond movie?????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For those who managed to watch FRK’s vlog, did you see the tray of Rununculus outside her ‘studio’ 😀? I didn’t know they were Rununculus but she said they were - all completely dead and dried up to nothing. ”Oh well “ she says better luck next year. It’s got nothing to do with luck ffs you are passing that way several times a day, you are a 30 year old woman. How difficult would it be to sprinkle a bit of water on the seeds YOU planted!! 😠

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
In the not so distant future... The Lalande Retirement Home afternoon activity: The Stephanie E Jarvis matting dance, organized by Selmar Duin and Marie Wiik, (far right).

• Haha
  • Wow
For those who managed to watch FRK’s vlog, did you see the tray of Rununculus outside her ‘studio’ 😀? I didn’t know they were Rununculus but she said they were - all completely dead and dried up to nothing. ”Oh well “ she says better luck next year. It’s got nothing to do with luck ffs you are passing that way several times a day, you are a 30 year old woman. How difficult would it be to sprinkle a bit of water on the seeds YOU planted!! 😠
That made me quite upset. For someone who likes flowers as much as she states she does. I could not believe how non-chalant she was about it. A bit of water goes a long way!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Re cleaning - I mean where would you start?

He always takes the van on his weekends away.
yes sorry that was badly worded. I meant does that apply if he goes away in his campervan every w/end and if it is only his campervan that is parked up there the rest of the time.

Reactions: 2
The trend for designer animals: cats, dogs, pigs, hens worries me. First we had Vietnamese Pot Bellied pigs which outgrew their surroundings so they ended up in rescue. Then came miniature pigs, oh dear! Teacup dogs and also rare breed chickens. I have no problem if people want them as pets and look after them but to just introduce them to ‘ normal’ hens and expect all to be well is a mistake. This is in the UK so may be different elsewhere! Who looks after croc croc or do they take him with them? Sheep need to be checked everyday in case on lands on its back, gets caught up somewhere, is limping or has any sores. They are not ornaments, they are livestock!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That made me quite upset. For someone who likes flowers as much as she states she does. I could not believe how non-chalant she was about it. A bit of water goes a long way!
...and to think ranunculus or ranunculuses or ranunculi, (choose your favorite plural), are her favorite flowers... we know what she thinks of anemones. Maybe she needs to rethink that career choice????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
...and to think ranunculus or ranunculuses or ranunculi, (choose your favorite plural), are her favorite flowers... we know what she thinks of anemones. Maybe she needs to rethink that career choice????
Well, we do know what she thinks of flowers *proceeds to rip leaves off her roses*
Were the Ranunculi a gift from the advent vlogs?
- Imagine seeing FRK not taking care of the gift you sent her and just be indifferent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh, but she did the spring cleaning already. It was one of her vlogs in winter. We saw her make piles of clothes. Then smaller piles of clothes. Then no piles of clothes. And now we see many of the clothes worn by her subjects, both male and female. I assumed that was what she meant by spring cleaning!
I think alot of the clothes went to Ian's missus' new shop !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are they OK to live with local chicken though ? Not sure...

I noticed too the way Dan stopped eating his sandwiches when she interrupted their lunch.

I thought to myself : hmmm usually, workers' lunch break is sacred (in France at least ;) ) and when you have manners, you don't interrupted someone's lunch/dinner.
I noticed that and thought 'leave him alone, he's having lunch'. Frpm now on I am going to mentally record the number of times she does this. It's really bad of her (as well as other things).

• Heart
As I was speeding through FRK's painful-to-watch-vlog, I heard this: "There haven't been any fresh flowers for a little while just because I've been busy working."
Working on what? Abysmal YouTube content? I thought putting flowers in jam jars was her "job". And watering her plants clearly hasn't kept her busy, either. Maybe she doesn't have flowers because no one has sent them to her for free? This video should fix that, though.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Of course it does: " The three month period need not be consecutive". I'm sure over the course of his stay there he spend more than three months at the HMN.
Thinking of scenarios now.
Given that theres been some forethought regarding hard standing on the new site and so on maybe permission has been applied for ( and given?) by either SJ or Selmar.
Is this site visible from the road?
Has he said he lives in the house so that the campervan would simply be parked there but not lived in. He doesnt seem the type to tell lies though.
Maybe there's a loophole if the campervan doesnt have permanent electric / water hook ups?

As I was speeding through FRK's painful-to-watch-vlog, I heard this: "There haven't been any fresh flowers for a little while just because I've been busy working."
Working on what? Abysmal YouTube content? I thought putting flowers in jam jars was her "job". And watering her plants clearly hasn't kept her busy, either. Maybe she doesn't have flowers because no one has sent them to her for free? This video should fix that, though.

Why isnt she growing her own flowers? Surely there could be a bit of the garden she could have for that

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Has he said he lives in the house so that the campervan would simply be parked there but not lived in. He doesnt seem the type to tell lies though.
Maybe there's a loophole if the campervan doesnt have permanent electric / water hook ups?
It's clear from the vlogs that he lives in the campervan. Water and electric connections mean nothing. If he is found to be de facto living in there for over three months, that means both, Selmar and Stefanny, could face consequences.
Why isnt she growing her own flowers? Surely there could be a bit of the garden she could have for that
Sure there's space for her flowers but she killed her flowers by not being bothered to water them.

Reactions: 12
It's clear from the vlogs that he lives in the campervan. Water and electric connections mean nothing. If he is found to be de facto living in there for over three months, that means both, Selmar and Stefanny, could face consequences.

Sure there's space for her flowers but she killed her flowers by not being bothered to water them.
We know he lives in the camper van but maybe authorities dont..... but that brings back the thought he wouldnt lie about it so perhaps permission has been applied for.
Thinking if she had to dig out beds etc etc she might care for them. Yes I know its a far fetched fantasy but always a chance? ;)

Reactions: 6
If you read back on here I posted from the workaway site that if you have volunteers work in your business you are required to pay them at least minimum wage. Skankanee just used them and didn't pay them. She disappeared from their site.
Thank you, I've been reading the site. Is there any evidence Stephanie was not paying them for their work? Tomaz' video is the smoking gun evidence they were doing all the work for her private business. Question is, were they paid? Where is the evidence for or against?
To be fair, the Workaway site has tons of evidence in the feedback pages that Workaways do all the work of B and Bs around the world, with nothing said about their being paid or not. I was shocked.

Reactions: 7
. How difficult would it be to sprinkle a bit of water on the seeds YOU planted!!
How can someone who purports to love nature and flowers, be responsible for killing a living thing? Two-faced??

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.