The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know he lives in the camper van but maybe authorities dont..... but that brings back the thought he wouldnt lie about it so perhaps permission has been applied for.
That would mean applying for a planning permission for a parc residentiel de loisirs or a village de vacance en hebergement. And even if they got permission for one of those, the camping can go on for maximum of two years. (Already state by Clara here). You are not allowed to turn a mobile home into a de facto permanent home. That means Selmar has a year left to stay. If he hasn't overstayed already.
Thank you, I've been reading the site. Is there any evidence Stephanie was not paying them for their work? Tomaz' video is the smoking gun evidence they were doing all the work for her private business. Question is, were they paid? Where is the evidence for or against?
To be fair, the Workaway site has tons of evidence in the feedback pages that Workaways do all the work of B and Bs around the world, with nothing said about their being paid or not. I was shocked.
Workaway itself is a company called VEN Ltd registered in Honkg Kong to evade taxes, no doubt. It was originally started by an American dude but we have no idea who owns Workaway these days. They don't care if volunteers and hosts brake local employment laws (which they do all the time). Workaway just makes money from membership fees while portaying a socially consious image.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
That would mean applying for a planning permission for a parc residentiel de loisirs or a village de vacance en hebergement. And even if they got permission for one of those, the camping can go on for maximum of two years. (Already state by Clara here). You are not allowed to turn a mobile home into a de facto permanent home. That means Selmar has a year left to stay. If he hasn't overstayed already.
In that case goodbye Selmar and lets hope for the best for the animals. he could ofcourse be given a renovated outbuilding!!! ::sighs::
Do they do checkups then on campervans parked at private homes to see if they are being lived in?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I noticed that and thought 'leave him alone, he's having lunch'. Frpm now on I am going to mentally record the number of times she does this. It's really bad of her (as well as other things).
No! You’ve got it all wrong! It was still early morning as far as she was concerned! 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Doesn't she have some dhalias in greenhouse? I thought her video was very sad. I think she'll get to 32, 35 and still be at that damn chateau, talking and laughing to herself and filming it. You coukd do that in a more populated area. Age is not a number Marie if you wish to have children, live in uk and often find a life partner. I fear in hindsight this will be a failure to launch scenario.

Reactions: 8
This is the one that got DB’s nightie in a twist so much she bullied him out of there. I’m glad he’s kept the video up!
DB=Gibbons? I am unable to find a link for that, it would be maybe Sept 2020 but which of her many FB sites? God she's creepy. Any link to the bullying posts to FB, greatly appreciated.

Reactions: 4
DB=Gibbons? I am unable to find a link for that, it would be maybe Sept 2020 but which of her many FB sites? God she's creepy. Any link to the bullying posts to FB, greatly appreciated.
I thoughtvtheyvwere removed. Have you searched the threads.

Reactions: 5
In that case goodbye Selmar and lets hope for the best for the animals. he could ofcourse be given a renovated outbuilding!!! ::sighs::
Do they do checkups then on campervans parked at private homes to see if they are being lived in?
He could just move into one of the many empty rooms in the chateau and leave the van empty. The van would just become a vehicle parked up.

Reactions: 9
The trend for designer animals: cats, dogs, pigs, hens worries me. First we had Vietnamese Pot Bellied pigs which outgrew their surroundings so they ended up in rescue. Then came miniature pigs, oh dear! Teacup dogs and also rare breed chickens. I have no problem if people want them as pets and look after them but to just introduce them to ‘ normal’ hens and expect all to be well is a mistake. This is in the UK so may be different elsewhere! Who looks after croc croc or do they take him with them? Sheep need to be checked everyday in case on lands on its back, gets caught up somewhere, is limping or has any sores. They are not ornaments, they are livestock!
Re the hens, I don't think there's a problem with different breeds living happily together in a multi hen society. I know lots of people whose hens are a mix of bog standard brown and slightly more "superior" (with grand names and sometimes rather weird & wonderful feathering...fluffy bottoms, frilly legs, etc!) breeds. All free range and then hunker down together at night in their nocturnal quarters. I think the lavendar hen produced by Dan is a Lavender Orpington...good layers, in hen-keeping speak.

Quite possible the hens Stephanie disturbed in their roosting room are broody.

Fun fact of the day is the discovery that France has a breed of hen called Le Gournay. Significantly less expensive than the wallpaper SJ so longs for.

Apart from Selmar, and post lockdown no doubt he'll disappear at weekends in the Selmobile, there's nobody in the current Lalande household I'd trust with looking after a goldfish much less hens, peacocks and sheep...and feeding Ruby.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The only mystery is me
Can we assume she regards you as one of her friends or maybe you don't want say that? And I genuinely mean friendship in the normal sense of the word, I am not suggesting anything more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think you would normally get away with a lot of things in rural France but Stefanny broadcasts her life for all the world to see so she shouldn't expect to get away with anything.

Reactions: 5
In a recent video, I think the Q&A, someone commented that Selmar should have his own room/apartment and Stephanie shut that down fast saying something like it was nicer in the camper van! I bet it is way cleaner and the heating/air conditioning is worth staying in there.

Reactions: 15
In a recent video, I think the Q&A, someone commented that Selmar should have his own room/apartment and Stephanie shut that down fast saying something like it was nicer in the camper van! I bet it is way cleaner and the heating/air conditioning is worth staying in there.
It's quite the shitoo if even a campervan is nicer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My friends have run the workaway program with her for three years. Nobody was ever payed for anything.
I've checked them out and they are everything you say they are.
I take their word for it. Thank you.
So Tomaz showed they cleaned the guest and reception rooms, did the guests' laundry, cooked and served their breakfast, lunch, and dinner, washed their dishes and cleaned the kitchen after their meals. And toted their mattresses up and down three flights of stairs.
Do we know why Workaway fired Stephanie?

• Haha
All the comments about when spring cleaning will happen, or who does it, makes me just laugh. It's clearly never been a priority in all these years ago so why does anyone think it's going to be remotely a priority now? They'll just carry on living with the guano, mildew, spiders webs, dirty clothes, moths, dust and general filth as always. The smears on cabinets, walls, splashbacks, floors etc just beggar belief. But hey ho, it's cocktail hour!
The only cleaning I have seen is by a volunteer or volunteers who clean out a room on occasion only to see the same room filled to the brim 3 months later with SJ’s mish mosh from her shopping sprees. She desperately needs a Marie
Kondo intervention.

This is the one that got DB’s nightie in a twist so much she bullied him out of there. I’m glad he’s kept the video up!
I never understood what the drama was, I never saw anything odd or bad in the video but then again I don't wear rose tinted glasses when it comes to Lalande. I work harder than that in my own job and much much longer than 4 hours a day, so "work" for volunteers at Lalande seems like a breeze, I didn't find the video offensive at all.
Why did DB insert herself in drama and lead bullying against Tomaz in the first place? Because she is looney tunes?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In the not so distant future... The Lalande Retirement Home afternoon activity: The Stephanie E Jarvis matting dance, organized by Selmar Duin and Marie Wiik, (far right).
Oops or maybe a Freudian slip ...
Learn to pronounce
mat·ting

/ˈmadiNG/

noun

1. material used for mats, especially coarse fabric woven from a natural fiber.
    'rush matting'

2. the process of becoming matted.

Learn to pronounce
    mat·ing

/ˈmādiNG/

noun

the action of animals coming together to breed; copulation.

Reactions: 3
I thoughtvtheyvwere removed. Have you searched the threads.
I think that they were removed in usual BG fashion ( rants and raves, people post against her ranting, panties in a knot, takes her toys from the sandbox/deletes the post and then bans and blocks anyone that does not agree with her or kiss her ass, repeat ).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
From the end of the live chat, What a Perfect Chateau Day Looks Like....

Philip Janssen Thank you all for the wonderful evening!! Speak to all of you on Tuesday ❤❤❤

We know that you must be over worked and need a break. That's an extra long weekend. Or, could it be the much needed time to redirect the narrative??? Your largest problem Philip Janssen is that we 👁👁 you. We here are playing the long game unlike you. Remember, you will be forever tied to Lalande and the grifting. This will not have a positive effect when trying to launch your global acting career. But hey, there's always Big Brother...
I don't think Philip has quite deciphered the message of being seen to curl Jarvis' hair before a stakeholder meeting. Not a position of dignity or power or human rights of any description, as Jarvis may have intended.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.