The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PureJuice ... Yes thanks for sharing that video. We get to see the Chateau from another pair of glasses...... Workaway --- A lot of work

Reactions: 4
Hm ....whats your point..babyjeans is even more gay than teabag.....
You might be right, but I doubt BJJ is aware himself. Every gay man I know, in a setting like at the HMN would be fairly open about being gay and would be vocal about the absence of sexual tention with other roommates and why. Apart from his reaction to the scandalous flirting of Loki Cleveland, he never talks about sex on camera. He might not actually enjoy banging his boss (as in getting his innermost fantasies turn real), there’s enough enticement for him to man up and do his “job”.

Reactions: 18
Watched a few scenes from Selmar's Animal House video. I am so angry with SJ for getting those chickens and then not taking care of them. She is incredibly selfish. Animals need attention. They are not for her amusement. Shame on her! I'm glad Selmar is there, but he's not the one that is ultimately responsible as SJ is the one that had the chickens brought in. Just get some porcelain chicken statues if you're not willing to research their care and do something about it. Neglect of living creatures is a sin and a crime. She is taking this Marie Antoinette thing way too far. I hope the chickens and peacocks literally rise up, chase her down, and poop all over her Dior toile print dress and Dyson curls! This would be especially entertaining if all the workmen were there to witness it.
Dan would be not happy about the chickens not being properly cared for as he is the one who gifted them to her. I can’t abide animal cruelty.

Reactions: 11
Dan would be not happy about the chickens not being properly cared for as he is the one who gifted them to her. I can’t abide animal cruelty.
Dan is overrun with chickens at his house while it's a building site. I doubt he's super worried about Selmar walking around with chickens on his shoulders.

You might be right, but I doubt BJJ is aware himself. Every gay man I know, in a setting like at the HMN would be fairly open about being gay and would be vocal about the absence of sexual tention with other roommates and why. Apart from his reaction to the scandalous flirting of Loki Cleveland, he never talks about sex on camera. He might not actually enjoy banging his boss (as in getting his innermost fantasies turn real), there’s enough enticement for him to man up and do his “job”.
Next year: Phillip in Madrid.

Reactions: 12
I think she is attracted to gay men, sexually attracted in this case. He is into her, in a similar way, regardless of what else he may or may not like. In the end, whether they are in bed together or not is not overly relevant. The closeness of their relationship is a kind of love affair and not just a friendship.
I agree. Sex is not her main joy in life anyway, she struggles with what to give and how to enjoy. She has had trouble in that department forever and doesn’t seem to work on improvements or restorations, just as she’s treating her HMN basically: there’s some activity sometimes, but it never sticks.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
On Selmar's Animals of LaLande, @1:56, good view of the fencing in place for the proposed Chickenopolis.
Sorry, but that’s just the fencing around that dump of a tennis court, sticking out above the wall of their veggiegarden.

That seems like an intimate thing to know.
Are you seriously going down that road again? Eyes and ears provide a lot more than just suggestion, remember?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Still on subject of AALL (Animals At LaLande). Who feeds, waters, cleans up, collects eggs, and generally looks after cats, sheep, chickens and peacock/hens when Selmar goes on his weekends away? Also as Selmar has admitted that he’s not a morning person (same as SJ) who collects eggs and does the morning feeding etc.?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If I were a character at Lalande, I'd probably be a Kristy.
Dream on and it might happen. You already have the right qualities for it, I’d say. Who knows, you might even be able to get SJ’s attention, not defending here all too obvious...pfff

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Not ever deliberately owning a cat? Not to Stephend here (about to), but I live in a neighborhood, and in a house surrounded by apartments and idiots who take in cats only to leave them behind. It sounds like she's had a series of cat feeders who leave and she was previously too clueless and preoccupied to feed their cats after their resident feeders made the cats dependent on them.
Not that I don’t see your point, but there are some things you are leaving out. This we’re not people living in their own homes, but people living in her home, taking care of her stuff, including her animals. Your suggestion that they would take cats in, only to leave them behind, does not make sense. They moved down the road. If it was their cat, they could have easily taken it with them and would not have taken in new ones. But hey, you’re obviously not stephending, like I’m not defending my friends, who in this case have the better view on animal welfare anyway with a corresponding track record.

What qualities are those :ROFLMAO:
Since were not talking about gay sex: it involves licking and a certain behind.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Is this the Tomaz video that caused such a violent response among the fans?

Does anybody have a link to the original screed by a leading fan, I think it was on Facebook?
I haven't seen the video, but I suspect it touches on the Workaway issues others have suggested here.
Workaways must be paid if they're working for your private business. And insured if they're doing anything like building pergolas or electricity, situations Stephanie kissed off in a video discussion someone remembered perhaps as being with Erin and JB at Chateau de Bourneau.
9/30/20 @peony89 https://tattle.life/posts/2510986/
And the allegation Workaway is essentially illegal in France, something known at least to the British volunteers.
9/30/20 @Calvignac https://tattle.life/posts/2510867/
Did Stephanie pay these people for working for the B and B? Laundry, room cleaning, cooking for guests, etc. Would that be the reason Workaway fired her, if in fact they did?
Do you think there are records anywhere of this transaction?
If you read back on here I posted from the workaway site that if you have volunteers work in your business you are required to pay them at least minimum wage. Skankanee just used them and didn't pay them. She disappeared from their site.

Reactions: 15
Let's all face facts, Philip and MPK are not into girls. Get off that train. They're bff's without having to be caught wearing similar dresses, no wonky cleavage competition. Steph's got guy pals to shop and romp with. Seriously who'd want that dowdy Debby Downer (FRK) as a bff?
The only one that needs serious convincing about this is SJ. She is definitely under the impression there’s a relationship going on.

My goodness, don't you think their relationship is complicated enough without a voyeur?
I don’t know, is it? You seem to be quite knowledgeable about them and their ‘romance’. You state: “ I find it really hard to understand why so many on here are so unwilling to accept that those two are an item in every sense of the word.“

Then in a bit of backtracking you write: “In the end, whether they are in bed together or not is not overly relevant. The closeness of their relationship is a kind of love affair and not just a friendship.”

So, banging or just ‘kind of’? 😏 Or is it all an act, fake like everything else about her... Additionally, Jarvis’ very existence and financial well-being is built upon voyeurism. She thrives on it. This discussion about a ‘relationship’ with this boy serves a purpose as it deflects from her money scamming. JMO, as I don’t live at la chateau. 😉

Well done Jarvis...very well played.😎
[/QUOTE]
She might be faking it, but for different reasons. She doesn’t care about the money thing, because she doesn’t feel she is scamming anyone.
She just can’t stand it to be single in the public eye. She needs to be surrounded by people who adore her and there should always be at least one love interest, to deflect from her intense loneliness. If it’s only gays she has to work with, so be it. That’s not well played, that’s sad.

Is this the Tomaz video that caused such a violent response among the fans?

Does anybody have a link to the original screed by a leading fan, I think it was on Facebook?
I haven't seen the video, but I suspect it touches on the Workaway issues others have suggested here.
Workaways must be paid if they're working for your private business. And insured if they're doing anything like building pergolas or electricity, situations Stephanie kissed off in a video discussion someone remembered perhaps as being with Erin and JB at Chateau de Bourneau.
9/30/20 @peony89 https://tattle.life/posts/2510986/
And the allegation Workaway is essentially illegal in France, something known at least to the British volunteers.
9/30/20 @Calvignac https://tattle.life/posts/2510867/
Did Stephanie pay these people for working for the B and B? Laundry, room cleaning, cooking for guests, etc. Would that be the reason Workaway fired her, if in fact they did?
Do you think there are records anywhere of this transaction?
My friends have run the workaway program with her for three years. Nobody was ever payed for anything.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Theres always the possibility that he's bisexual?

Theres always the possibility that he's bisexual?
Or, more likely imho, non-sexual?

Still on subject of AALL (Animals At LaLande). Who feeds, waters, cleans up, collects eggs, and generally looks after cats, sheep, chickens and peacock/hens when Selmar goes on his weekends away? Also as Selmar has admitted that he’s not a morning person (same as SJ) who collects eggs and does the morning feeding etc.?
SJ’s lack of interest in animal welfare is that of a child who has never learned, thank you very much IJ. She’s taken by their cuteness when they are little. Remember how close to their hearts the three chicks were that SJ and her Nordic weird bff they “raised” in her bathroom? Cat Woman, the rooster she still knows by name when se encounters him coincidentally in the vegetable garden, but doesn’t care enough for to be involved in his daily routines and needs, was one of those daaaaarlings.

Reactions: 17
Not ever deliberately owning a cat? Not to Stephend here (about to), but I live in a neighborhood, and in a house surrounded by apartments and idiots who take in cats only to leave them behind. It sounds like she's had a series of cat feeders who leave and she was previously too clueless and preoccupied to feed their cats after their resident feeders made the cats dependent on them. If Ruby was ever too wild to catch and neuter, he'd gotten over it before Selmar got there, so someone was taking care of him. It took me a year to even touch the poor calico who was left behind by one of my neighbors, along with two other grown cats, but with a bell on her collar. Poor little lady couldn't even sneak around. I was finally able to cut off her collar and she lived on my porch for 15 years. I honestly don't expect people who didn't grow up with pets to be like me though, and have a literal pet cemetery in their backyard and a thick file at the spay clinic. I just hope they'll be set straight by some tattle-like situation. Ruby seems fine. Now that his pockets are picked, he'd better get ready for cat roommates to move in if they're feeding him outdoors. He shaky-shakes his tail like a real pisser, but that's probably not going away.

Those sheep seem fine too. That breed doesn't need shearing like normal wool bearing breeds of sheep, and they've been shorn at least three times on camera since she started youtubing life. Now she's got Kristy for 2021. If I were a character at Lalande, I'd probably be a Kristy.

They just need those solar powered chicken doors like Castle de Berghe. A bunch of people locally (we have a local backyard hen anarchist group in my town) have those in case they don't get home from work before dark.
Feral cats. My father was a farm worker and we lived in a tied cottage attached to the farm. There were many feral cats and kittens living in the barns and they kept down the rodents. They were able to fend for themselves being natural hunters.We couldn't make pets of them as they were too wild. I once adopted a starving feral kitten which crawled into my porch one very severe winter. I got her to a vet for checkups and jabs. The vet told me she would remain feral but may attach herself to my house. I got her spayed to help her. I used to deflea her etc. She used to come back to sleep in my house, she would never eat any cat food I put out, but she used to live off mice and rats, birds, I presume , she would leave the remains in my garden. The vet told me cats will lick fats and oils from drain covers and pipes to survive too. She allowed me and my small sons to stroke her but would attack my husband. She was a fierce little thing, and remained healthy till her demise when she took on a local guard dog in a fight. If Ruby has always been feral he will be a survivor and now he's met Selmar he'll enjoy an easier life in his old age. Feral cats tend to have a much shorter life expectancy, so I'm not sure how old he is? Who did he belong to?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
The only one that needs serious convincing about this is SJ. She is definitely under the impression there’s a relationship going on.

I don’t know, is it? You seem to be quite knowledgeable about them and their ‘romance’. You state: “ I find it really hard to understand why so many on here are so unwilling to accept that those two are an item in every sense of the word.“

Then in a bit of backtracking you write: “In the end, whether they are in bed together or not is not overly relevant. The closeness of their relationship is a kind of love affair and not just a friendship.”

So, banging or just ‘kind of’? 😏 Or is it all an act, fake like everything else about her... Additionally, Jarvis’ very existence and financial well-being is built upon voyeurism. She thrives on it. This discussion about a ‘relationship’ with this boy serves a purpose as it deflects from her money scamming. JMO, as I don’t live at la chateau. 😉

Well done Jarvis...very well played.😎
She might be faking it, but for different reasons. She doesn’t care about the money thing, because she doesn’t feel she is scamming anyone.
She just can’t stand it to be single in the public eye. She needs to be surrounded by people who adore her and there should always be at least one love interest, to deflect from her intense loneliness. If it’s only gays she has to work with, so be it. That’s not well played, that’s sad.

My friends have run the workaway program with her for three years. Nobody was ever payed for anything.
[/QUOTE]
If SJ is reading here, will she will know whom your friends are? 😉

Reactions: 3
Lets talk about them spring cleaning!!!!!
OK :D
If a Spring Clean is ever done and thats a big IF, will the mystery Cleaning Lady be taking part in it?
Is it just a Summer job or an all year one?
How many hours a week does she work? 40? 20? 2? 30minutes?

Incidentally, is there a Washing Lady too or does each inhabitant wash their own clothes / towels / bedding?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.