The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good point..i think more asexual...just teasing and nothing more...playing make believe..for anyone who wants to notice it.....she is playfull..with the gays..with those two awfull lesbian fotowoman..its all a game...she just loves one person...herself...

Thats so true...living a while in that place like that..with young children...you can handle everything..

Thats so true...living a while in that place like that..with young children...you can handle everything..

I am gay...i know how it works...with Fag Hags and all..its all show..and fun..and make other believe things that are not going to happen..holding hands on the street and kisses mean nothing..its all show..50 percent of gaylife is show..the more attention the better...

I sometimes think to myself...seeing scrolling Fanny Flash and her entourage here..and what would they all say.. :p
Than
Good point..i think more asexual...just teasing and nothing more...playing make believe..for anyone who wants to notice it.....she is playfull..with the gays..with those two awfull lesbian fotowoman..its all a game...she just loves one person...herself...

I am gay...i know how it works...with Fag Hags and all..its all show..and fun..and make other believe things that are not going to happen..holding hands on the street and kisses mean nothing..its all show..50 percent of gaylife is show..the more attention the better...

I sometimes think to myself...seeing scrolling Fanny Flash and her entourage here..and what would they all say.. :p
Thanks for your input from someone on the ground! I had a gay roommate once, and of course, we put our arms around each other and danced, held hands, and gazed into each others eyes over a drink or two. But that was it, no sex, no mention of sex, end of story. Anyone who knew us just thought we really liked each other, which we did. It was just for fun, we certainly weren't trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. It was very similar to how some women are with each other, yes, it's intimate but not sexual.

Reactions: 17
Omg, everyone get out of that Chateau. Eyebrow research led me to this.

FRK has a mouse mill!

Now we know why the humane traps. Who would wear a poisoned desicated mouse fur.

FRK probably has dozens awaiting skinning.

Btw FRK alcohol does not become you, nor elevate you in the eyes of Steph's audience.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Omg, everyone get out of that Chateau. Eyebrow research led me to this.

FRK has a mouse mill!

Now we know why the humane traps. Who would wear a poisoned desicated mouse fur.

FRK probably has dozens awaiting skinning.

Btw FRK alcohol does not become you, nor elevate you in the eyes of Steph's audience.
You can vlog..and you can party....but dont show people drunk..its making a spectacle...not of yourself....Fanny Flash.clever enough not to be on cam....but of the whole shitshow you are all in...

Reactions: 11
This has me laughing!!!!!!! OMG you're so funny its great !!!!!
Ahw, I tried to find the "embarrassed" or blushing emoji. Beyond me. It took me weeks to work out how to add the crying with laughter one.

There are many ways...somebody can be into someone..like i said ///i dont think its sexual... more a Fag Hag kind of way...google it..
I think she is attracted to gay men, sexually attracted in this case. He is into her, in a similar way, regardless of what else he may or may not like. In the end, whether they are in bed together or not is not overly relevant. The closeness of their relationship is a kind of love affair and not just a friendship.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
There are many ways...somebody can be into someone..like i said ///i dont think its sexual... more a Fag Hag kind of way...google it..
I think it was Dorothy Dean (if not Dorothy Parker) who got drunk at a party with her gay friends once and laid a trail of cake crumbs to where she lay on the kitchen floor, spread-eagled. She was serious about getting some, even if she chose to try to get it from people who could not give it.
This may fit into Stephanie's neglected childhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahw, I tried to find the "embarrassed" or blushing emoji. Beyond me. It took me weeks to work out how to add the crying with laughter one.

I think she is attracted to gay men, sexually attracted in this case. He is into her, in a similar way, regardless of what else he may or may not like. In the end, whether they are in bed together or not is not overly relevant. The closeness of their relationship is a kind of love affair and not just a friendship.
Philip my dear..dont ever wear that womans clothes again....run away ...before she rubs you of the 2 inches of manhood you have left...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On Selmar's Animals of LaLande, @1:56, good view of the fencing in place for the proposed Chickenopolis. Martens and badgers can and will easily go under, over and through it if they aren't already. Chicken wire proverbially keeps the chickens in, but has no earthly power against predators.
I don't know what the situation there is with hawks and predatory birds, but here the chickens are completely unprotected.

I notice too Stephanie has taken down her Sundays at the chateau video on how to volunteer at LaLande.

There are tons of raptors in rural France.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The wound on Ruby’s leg shocked me! Also, seeing the sheep so close up, you can see the fleece matted and dirty🙁. I wonder if Selmar is deliberately trying to bring the condition of the animals to our attention?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
What does it take not to feed a living being whose life depends on you? Not getting over this one.
Not ever deliberately owning a cat? Not to Stephend here (about to), but I live in a neighborhood, and in a house surrounded by apartments and idiots who take in cats only to leave them behind. It sounds like she's had a series of cat feeders who leave and she was previously too clueless and preoccupied to feed their cats after their resident feeders made the cats dependent on them. If Ruby was ever too wild to catch and neuter, he'd gotten over it before Selmar got there, so someone was taking care of him. It took me a year to even touch the poor calico who was left behind by one of my neighbors, along with two other grown cats, but with a bell on her collar. Poor little lady couldn't even sneak around. I was finally able to cut off her collar and she lived on my porch for 15 years. I honestly don't expect people who didn't grow up with pets to be like me though, and have a literal pet cemetery in their backyard and a thick file at the spay clinic. I just hope they'll be set straight by some tattle-like situation. Ruby seems fine. Now that his pockets are picked, he'd better get ready for cat roommates to move in if they're feeding him outdoors. He shaky-shakes his tail like a real pisser, but that's probably not going away.

Those sheep seem fine too. That breed doesn't need shearing like normal wool bearing breeds of sheep, and they've been shorn at least three times on camera since she started youtubing life. Now she's got Kristy for 2021. If I were a character at Lalande, I'd probably be a Kristy.

On Selmar's Animals of LaLande, @1:56, good view of the fencing in place for the proposed Chickenopolis. Martens and badgers can and will easily go under, over and through it if they aren't already. Chicken wire proverbially keeps the chickens in, but has no earthly power against predators.
I don't know what the situation there is with hawks and predatory birds, but here the chickens are completely unprotected.
They just need those solar powered chicken doors like Castle de Berghe. A bunch of people locally (we have a local backyard hen anarchist group in my town) have those in case they don't get home from work before dark.

Reactions: 13
That's an interesting point. I've always dressed up for a party if it's a formal kind of do for a Birthday. I might do a T shirt with a jacket, rarely a tie. If it's a BBQ I know it's dress informally.
I was probably of the generation that felt it respectful (mum always did this when we were younger) to suit and boot up. Same for interviews, weddings and funerals.
It is for show but I never questioned why I would do it and not about to change now.
Times change and generations change. It is an interesting point of view though.

I have always loved suits, pointed heels ... and fedoras and hats later. In recent years, I am the only one with a black suit on at a funeral and people have gone so casual. I think I identify most with my grandparents generation in connection with this sort of thing but then my parents were the same way. On that note, I think SJ looks so much better when she does wear some sort of suit than these strange dresses!
That was one of my criticisms of him regarding the children originally being on film.
I find myself conflicted as enjoy his vlogs and I like his can do attitude to the house. He really has rebuilt it.
Personally would prefer more house renovation and less family, but clear to see those boys are mini Dans. It's a personal choice they made to include the children and family life. Much the same way I enjoy Dick and Angel's series its all part and parcel of their life.
On the vlog front his are short, so as his skills progress I expect he spends less time editing. I don't know though as we are only shown a microcosm of their life.

Her personality quirks are a tad grating with the loud 'Yoohooo' and summons from the balcony. I would be annoyed if women blatantly came onto me at work or were flashing. That's where a line could be crossed and as a man one needs to be very careful not to react to these things.

I was always brought up to respect women and I would expect women to respect themselves and have the confidence to just be and respect boundaries. From what I see that doesn't always come across which is poor editing or a certain blindness to her self image/flirty mannerisms if that's the case.

That's my perspective on it all. Others may have a different view, that's the beauty of a worldwide forum like this. It is interesting to read it.

My better half is also the same height. I asked her opinion, she said she should have worn pants! Also added she probably has given them all to Philip so just has the pristeen boiler suit (brought out for the channel 4 show)
She liked to wear high heels when at a formal do, with flats in the bag for later on ;) Her comment on the floaty dresses favoured by SJ. Looks good on a child of 4-8 years old (if they will wear it) on an adult they look pathetic.
To the hiking up...she said no comment! 🤣
I agree with her! Personally, I love suits rather than dresses.....as a “girl”....and also love fedoras and other types of hats. (We will see if in one of the coming videos someone is wearing a hat or if SJ wears a suit!)

The suit that Philip had on was definitely meant for a woman in my opinion....one of SJ’s?

Reactions: 4
I hope those of you that do not think Snorts and his boss are doing the horizontal tango are right.
I hope you all are right about him getting demoted when Potty and Nick and Teabag reappear.
But I know we are all right in knowing that the la la land band of brothers read our threads and are messing with us over the state of SJ and BJJ's "relations".
I vote that we quit giving them all their content for videos! Ha! What would CD do???? They would not know what to do? Lets talk about them spring cleaning!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
OMG these poor nervous little boutique chickens need their own house. 🙈

1619830335181.png

I hope those of you that do not think Snorts and his boss are doing the horizontal tango are right.
I hope you all are right about him getting demoted when Potty and Nick and Teabag reappear.
But I know we are all right in knowing that the la la land band of brothers read our threads and are messing with us over the state of SJ and BJJ's "relations".
I vote that we quit giving them all their content for videos! Ha! What would CD do???? They would not know what to do? Lets talk about them spring cleaning!!!!!
but giving them content is what drives me. I want a boutique chicken house, please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.