The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He posts videos of his boys on youtube to make money, IMO this disqualifies him as a good dad no matter what else he does. They probably are already used to see their parents all the time behind a camera. And there are so small the will not remember a time without being filmed. Any family outing or event will be on camera. They will learn soon to wait wherever they go because Daddy has to make drone shots first. If he works, restores his house and makes videos in his spare time there can't be much time left for the boys. And sorry, there is no such thing like quality time.
That was one of my criticisms of him regarding the children originally being on film.
I find myself conflicted as enjoy his vlogs and I like his can do attitude to the house. He really has rebuilt it.
Personally would prefer more house renovation and less family, but clear to see those boys are mini Dans. It's a personal choice they made to include the children and family life. Much the same way I enjoy Dick and Angel's series its all part and parcel of their life.
On the vlog front his are short, so as his skills progress I expect he spends less time editing. I don't know though as we are only shown a microcosm of their life.

Yes, and the more I see Dan in videos (if I am just watching the latest videos or YT playing older videos back to back) I do notice he almost seems playfully annoyed with her, Kinda like how you would be with a dear old friend that annoys you but deep inside you have love and just laugh at each others silly personality quirks.....
Her personality quirks are a tad grating with the loud 'Yoohooo' and summons from the balcony. I would be annoyed if women blatantly came onto me at work or were flashing. That's where a line could be crossed and as a man one needs to be very careful not to react to these things.

I was always brought up to respect women and I would expect women to respect themselves and have the confidence to just be and respect boundaries. From what I see that doesn't always come across which is poor editing or a certain blindness to her self image/flirty mannerisms if that's the case.

That's my perspective on it all. Others may have a different view, that's the beauty of a worldwide forum like this. It is interesting to read it.

I am 5โ€™3โ€ and I would never wear a dress like that. ๐Ÿ˜ถ I am sure everyone noticed that she made sure that she wrapped a belt around her blue and white dress that she wore to spray the tiles with and to crouch down upon them with so that it would โ€œhike upโ€ more in the front. Hard luck that I had to give up the stilettos years ago because I think short women do tend to gravitate toward them easily and I bet I am more French than she isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜Š
My better half is also the same height. I asked her opinion, she said she should have worn pants! Also added she probably has given them all to Philip so just has the pristeen boiler suit (brought out for the channel 4 show)
She liked to wear high heels when at a formal do, with flats in the bag for later on ;) Her comment on the floaty dresses favoured by SJ. Looks good on a child of 4-8 years old (if they will wear it) on an adult they look pathetic.
To the hiking up...she said no comment! ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Couldnt get over Fanny prancing around the place in her blue blouse and stilletos. Ridiculous. Just showing off for the assorted hangers on.
Prince Pip is almost certainly homosexual and is merely in awe of Fanny and her faux fairytale life.
My money is on Fanny being a deeply closeted lesbian.
Good point..i think more asexual...just teasing and nothing more...playing make believe..for anyone who wants to notice it.....she is playfull..with the gays..with those two awfull lesbian fotowoman..its all a game...she just loves one person...herself...

Totally agree. He is a great dad and those two lads clearly adore him. Annalise is lovely, down to earth and practical. They are a perfect pair. I could see them being like the Fleuries if they ever got a Chateau. He is a quick learner and neither of them are afraid to roll their sleeves up and get on with it.
Thats so true...living a while in that place like that..with young children...you can handle everything..

Totally agree. He is a great dad and those two lads clearly adore him. Annalise is lovely, down to earth and practical. They are a perfect pair. I could see them being like the Fleuries if they ever got a Chateau. He is a quick learner and neither of them are afraid to roll their sleeves up and get on with it.
Thats so true...living a while in that place like that..with young children...you can handle everything..

No. Too much evidence of intimacy. I find it really hard to understand why so many on here are so unwilling to accept that those two are an item in every sense of the word.
I am gay...i know how it works...with Fag Hags and all..its all show..and fun..and make other believe things that are not going to happen..holding hands on the street and kisses mean nothing..its all show..50 percent of gaylife is show..the more attention the better...

I sometimes think to myself...seeing scrolling Fanny Flash and her entourage here..and what would they all say.. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
That is the white dress that Antoine questioned SJ about what she was wearing by making a face. She relived this story during the closet cleanout. Antoine is correct, she looks like a crazy 12 year old. So, Nutti thought it would work for her????? I can't even with the bathing suits๐ŸŒŠ They were purchased second hand...:sick:
Yes and if I remember correctly they put them on without cleaning them. Just disgusting at every level! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Gritted my teeth and watched the beginning of the latest vlog to check for changes. Surely it is time for SJ to edit the introduction to include BJJ as he is playing such a central role in things now. Or is it not worth it as everyone fast forwards this anyway as it is so grating?

Reactions: 9
Could someone refer me to the thread, if any, in which Workaway fires Stephanie?
Mistreating the help is the corollary of not feeding the cat and not watering the garden. Per discussion of letting Janssen curl her hair at the start of a stakeholders' meeting: it's all of one abusive piece.
Clara Burnett
The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies
It was discussed indeed, but your conclusion is not correct. If you take a look at the workaway website you'll see there's still tons of places in France they work with, including several chateaux. They dropped SJ for different reasons.

๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

The Chateau Diaries #17 Royally-flushed: tales and tattles from the skeptic tank
In the narcacistic guilt trip video the absolute absence of any mention of workaway is very telling. Could it be the fact that she owes thousands to workaways she stole wages from. My understanding is it's a visa issue if any of these poor people she ripped off file on her. Here a judgement can...
Likes: 10 lalablahblah Post #708 Feb 14, 2021 Forum: Bloggers
๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
The Chateau Diaries #17 Royally-flushed: tales and tattles from the skeptic tank
...ask Marie what she's doing, I'll ask Selmar what he's doing, I'll ask Dan the gardener what he's doing, and then I have the videos.โ€ Before Covid it was Potty who would wheel in new people to replenish her shrinking entourage. That source seems to have dried now and so has the workaway website.
Likes: 22 Clara Burnett Post #75 Feb 11, 2021 Forum: Bloggers
E

๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
The Chateau Diaries #16 Mirror mirror on the wall, let Tattlers gather and watch me fall!
...comparison. Thank you! I'm just figuring out I can sort them that way. I'm now halfway thru 9 where everyone is in love with someone called Heathcliff. Really missing the French lady from the first few threads. I learned a lot from her. Context galore on the lake/taxes/workaway situation.
Likes: 6 OopsieDaisy222 Post #403 Feb 8, 2021 Forum: Bloggers
SableOnBlonde

๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
The Chateau Diaries #16 Mirror mirror on the wall, let Tattlers gather and watch me fall!
Indeed, I stand corrected. The female homophobic workaway had a father-in-law doing the electrical. https://tattle.life/threads/the-chateau-diaries-8-nous-sommes-tous-valerie.13427/post-3454812
Likes: 2 SableOnBlonde Post #394 Feb 8, 2021 Forum: Bloggers

๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That was one of my criticisms of him regarding the children originally being on film.
I find myself conflicted as enjoy his vlogs and I like his can do attitude to the house. He really has rebuilt it.
Personally would prefer more house renovation and less family, but clear to see those boys are mini Dans. It's a personal choice they made to include the children and family life. Much the same way I enjoy Dick and Angel's series its all part and parcel of their life.
On the vlog front his are short, so as his skills progress I expect he spends less time editing. I don't know though as we are only shown a microcosm of their life.

Her personality quirks are a tad grating with the loud 'Yoohooo' and summons from the balcony. I would be annoyed if women blatantly came onto me at work or were flashing. That's where a line could be crossed and as a man one needs to be very careful not to react to these things.

I was always brought up to respect women and I would expect women to respect themselves and have the confidence to just be and respect boundaries. From what I see that doesn't always come across which is poor editing or a certain blindness to her self image/flirty mannerisms if that's the case.

That's my perspective on it all. Others may have a different view, that's the beauty of a worldwide forum like this. It is interesting to read it.

My better half is also the same height. I asked her opinion, she said she should have worn pants! Also added she probably has given them all to Philip so just has the pristeen boiler suit (brought out for the channel 4 show)
She liked to wear high heels when at a formal do, with flats in the bag for later on ;) Her comment on the floaty dresses favoured by SJ. Looks good on a child of 4-8 years old (if they will wear it) on an adult they look pathetic.
To the hiking up...she said no comment! ๐Ÿคฃ
I agree with you.. Dan is doing better not filming his kids..in ten years time they, meaning those kids, will maybe see it very differently..and it may give trouble..not now but later..you can put yourself on display , but i think its better not your young children..

Yes and if I remember correctly they put them on without cleaning them. Just disgusting at every level! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Cleaned or not..come on..show some class...oh..no..they dont have class...put it on and parade through Coronation Street..to keep in line with the grannnies.. :p

Last edited:
๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Blast from the past ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

66carola
Chatty Member
Jan 9, 2021
Add bookmark

Some would say this thread here benefits humanity! ๐Ÿ™‚
๐Ÿ’•

Have to say with the recent troll ๐Ÿ˜ˆ events ......

Tattle is still rattling their tiny minds

Now anyone any idear where Agent @66carola ... MIA ......
start the search ๐Ÿ”ฆ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Blast from the past ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

66carola
Chatty Member
Jan 9, 2021
Add bookmark

Some would say this thread here benefits humanity! ๐Ÿ™‚
๐Ÿ’•

Have to say with the recent troll ๐Ÿ˜ˆ events ......

Tattle is still rattling their tiny minds

Now anyone any idear where Agent @66carola ... MIA ......
start the search ๐Ÿ”ฆ
They can troll whatever they like...true tattlers dont buy it....we are smarter than them....and maybe we should troll their videocomments more...keeps them busy...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Good point..i think more asexual...just teasing and nothing more...playing make believe..for anyone who wants to notice it.....she is playfull..with the gays..with those two awfull lesbian fotowoman..its all a game...she just loves one person...herself...

I am gay...i know how it works...with Fag Hags and all..its all show..and fun..and make other believe things that are not going to happen..holding hands on the street and kisses mean nothing..its all show..50 percent of gaylife is show..the more attention the better...

I sometimes think to myself...seeing scrolling Fanny Flash and her entourage here..and what would they all say.. :p
What do you need? DNA from her sheets? Video evidence of them banging on the vlog? I never believed for one moment SJ was in to MethPeth. He was gay and they had chemistry but it was absolutely platonic - but this one is different. It has been, is now, but is not "ever shall be."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Not to derail:
...And just like that, it's the weekend and Shabbat has begun for me in Manhattan!
The rabbis at my synagogue have started opening rituals.
See you all in 24 hours! Wishing you all a peaceful and joy-filled weekend! โ˜ฎ

shabbat.png

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What do you need? DNA from her sheets? Video evidence of them banging on the vlog? I never believed for one moment SJ was in to MethPeth. He was gay and they had chemistry but it was absolutely platonic - but this one is different. It has been, is now, but is not "ever shall be."
Hm ....whats your point..babyjeans is even more gay than teabag.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes to all who say there is nothing romantic going on Between Philip and Steph J -- never will and really its a cute lil package deal keeping things the way they are. Friends.

Hm ....whats your point..babyjeans is even more gay than teabag.....

No matter what I read on here... if I agree or whatever.... I really like that warm feeling I get being here with all you amazinnnnng souls =) Smiles and Laughter with a good heart = Key to happiness and health

• Heart
That's an interesting point. I've always dressed up for a party if it's a formal kind of do for a Birthday. I might do a T shirt with a jacket, rarely a tie. If it's a BBQ I know it's dress informally.
I was probably of the generation that felt it respectful (mum always did this when we were younger) to suit and boot up. Same for interviews, weddings and funerals.
It is for show but I never questioned why I would do it and not about to change now.
Times change and generations change. It is an interesting point of view though.
I suspect this is a generational thing. My husband will naturally gravitate to a collar, tie and jacket for semi formal occasions and often needs to be directed to something a little less formal. It's probably so that he doesn't need to think too much about what he's wearing as he's really not that interested and has his "go to" outfits. Casual clothes are for family occasions, home and situations that are clearly casual.

For work, I have a "work wardrobe" of a dress or smart trousers and jacket and a medium heel shoe - I always feel that I never know who I am going to meet in the course of my working day and present myself accordingly. (I unexpectedly met the First Minister of Wales on Tuesday.) We now have a "dress down Friday" but if I am honest I think I find it easier to stick to the work side of my wardrobe. Again, I was brought up to have appropriate clothes for work and formal occasions and a casual wardrobe. I like to change into casual clothes when I arrive home. It marks the end of my working day.

I'm not a fan of children in You Tube vlogs however I feel that the little snatches of Dan's children merely reflect him as a family man and loving dad. He certainly seems to be a hands-on father and I love the way he involves the children when he works. They clearly adore their Daddy. He and Annalise are a hardworking team to are not afraid to get stuck in to achieve their goals and I am sure he sees SJ for what she is. Dan is no-one's fool. Maybe he is bemused by her antics but I can't see that he would be drawn to that kind of woman. I suspect she is confused by with someone who is immune to her "charms".

• Heart
Reactions: 26
From Boy Meth-rick's vlog. Love the last comment!

Mark Thorsen

3 days ago
As a chateau lover I had such high hopes for this channel. Looks like it has run its course.

Hide 2 replies
Lauryn Michelle
Lauryn Michelle
2 days ago
I feel like Michael has forgotten the whole reason as to why this channel was started. It's a bit disappointing to be honest.

Nadia G
Nadia G
22 hours ago (edited)
@Lauryn Michelle Yip, sad to see what's happening. I would rather support other chataue owners that desperately need the money! No work on the cottage in a long time!! Sadly people are like sheep, he will come back make a soppy video on how unfair life is, and there you go, people fall for it hook line and centre!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This has me laughing!!!!!!! OMG you're so funny its great !!!!!

Reactions: 3
Yes to all who say there is nothing romantic going on Between Philip and Steph J -- never will and really its a cute lil package deal keeping things the way they are. Friends.

No matter what I read on here... if I agree or whatever.... I really like that warm feeling I get being here with all you amazinnnnng souls =) Smiles and Laughter with a good heart = Key to happiness and health
One can always agree or disagree..it is keeping the magic in....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.