Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

girlsmeg

🤔 wonder what is going on here .. Lets hope they round to the kitchen roof and put the flashing back where it should be

View attachment 553619

What a waste .. all this sawn wood left to rot. Am surprised that the whole place isn't riddled with woodworm. Those beasties are certainly alive and kicking, and feasting well.

View attachment 553634
I was waiting for her to explain area #1, but just breezed by it.

I couldn't believe she referred to area #2 as Selmar's Studio. Before they went there I was hoping she wasn't referring to that area lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Maple fairy

VIP Member
As far as I know, Christine did not want to renew with Netflix. As I stated above, she was able to make more money without them and have complete control. She thumbed her nose at Netflix!
If you watch her video Christmas crafting with the cast and crew, Dec. 2019, I do believe she mentions the cancellation. They were prepared for more episodes but were blind sighted. I am sure she is probably making more money now.

purejuice

VIP Member
I think Selmar will be in his element there, especially when builds a fence. He's got a lovely woodland and stream, quiet, away from everyone. Once the dead trees are felled he will be yoga tango man all over the green space. I can see him happily living there for a few years and being a guardian of the woodland.
Wow. They have the green man all over France, just as in England.

• Haha

Marten

Chatty Member
That's why I like watching The Bros of Decay on YT. You get to see how the houses where really lived in.
TBH the more I see of stuffed full brocante chateaus and abandoned mansions/chateaus the more I'm feeling the Scandinavian aesthetic. Tidy, clear, clean, bright and airy. Harmonious earthy colours.
I love colour, texture and pattern. Always!! but the french use of pattern all over, especially when its the same, on the fabric, on the ceiling, everywhere!! makes me feel suffocated.

🤔 Fleuries are the only ones in the chateauverse that I can relate to.

Anna's boiler suit compared to SSB's 😂😂🤣
I urbex and I am a fan of Bros of Decay too.

• Heart

purejuice

VIP Member
If you read back on here I posted from the workaway site that if you have volunteers work in your business you are required to pay them at least minimum wage. Skankanee just used them and didn't pay them. She disappeared from their site.
Thank you, I've been reading the site. Is there any evidence Stephanie was not paying them for their work? Tomaz' video is the smoking gun evidence they were doing all the work for her private business. Question is, were they paid? Where is the evidence for or against?
To be fair, the Workaway site has tons of evidence in the feedback pages that Workaways do all the work of B and Bs around the world, with nothing said about their being paid or not. I was shocked.

witchgrass

VIP Member
Watched a few scenes from Selmar's Animal House video. I am so angry with SJ for getting those chickens and then not taking care of them. She is incredibly selfish. Animals need attention. They are not for her amusement. Shame on her! I'm glad Selmar is there, but he's not the one that is ultimately responsible as SJ is the one that had the chickens brought in. Just get some porcelain chicken statues if you're not willing to research their care and do something about it. Neglect of living creatures is a sin and a crime. She is taking this Marie Antoinette thing way too far. I hope the chickens and peacocks literally rise up, chase her down, and poop all over her Dior toile print dress and Dyson curls! This would be especially entertaining if all the workmen were there to witness it.
Yeah but she has money now. She can hire someone to take care of them. She has. Also Dan knew those chickens were little introverts. Shame on him.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Not ever deliberately owning a cat? Not to Stephend here (about to), but I live in a neighborhood, and in a house surrounded by apartments and idiots who take in cats only to leave them behind. It sounds like she's had a series of cat feeders who leave and she was previously too clueless and preoccupied to feed their cats after their resident feeders made the cats dependent on them.
Not that I don’t see your point, but there are some things you are leaving out. This we’re not people living in their own homes, but people living in her home, taking care of her stuff, including her animals. Your suggestion that they would take cats in, only to leave them behind, does not make sense. They moved down the road. If it was their cat, they could have easily taken it with them and would not have taken in new ones. But hey, you’re obviously not stephending, like I’m not defending my friends, who in this case have the better view on animal welfare anyway with a corresponding track record.

What qualities are those :ROFLMAO:
Since were not talking about gay sex: it involves licking and a certain behind.

• Haha
  • Wow

Wee Donkey

Oh dear Lord! Not seen any of these fabled paintings yet, as I don't watch many of Princess Stephanie's vids. There's a chateau for sale in the Sarthe region, that WAS an Art Summer School. Various pics of the inside exist. The art is very dark, lots of black/greys.. and would make excellent firewood on cold nights. I'd rather keep those ghastly things than that blob being hung in the image above. I know daughters idolise their daddy, but.. SURELY There have got to be other ways of idolising him than THIS!

Maple fairy

VIP Member
I just thought it was curious that nobody at LaLande dressed as a Regency servant. Upstairs is always more interesting with Downstairs. And the downstairs Regency servants would have been wearing Phrygian caps if you're going for real authenticity. As in the French Revolution. The women, Jeannette crosses, to honor St. Jean, on whose feast day they traditionally signed their work contracts.
I'm not here to argue with you or anybody else about BLM and their extremely effective work against police brutality.
That’s the whole point though not everyone or most don’t see themselves as downstairs folk it would not fit the fantasy. The popularity of genealogy research and shows like finding your roots feeds the fantasy of some & gives them the glimmer of hope that there very well may be royalty somewhere in the woodpile. I do enjoy the mystery of it all though.

First, love Harvest Snaps!
Second, after reading your comment I should have waited until my breakfast had gone down before watching the vlog.
Third, how the hell do the framers stop themselves from laughing and mocking the horrid 'paintings' when they come in.
Fourth, WTF is with the framed painting that is going in SJ's salon? She is such a narc that she doesn't even mind staring at naked portrait of her that her father did. Yuick
Harvest Snap Black Pepper is the BOMB DIGGITY!!!!
Yes, watching it while or even before eating is not recommended...
I was thinking the same thing!!!...I guess, as professionals, they have to tamp down their hilarity at times but it would have been hard for me not to roll on the floor laughing...after I threw up, of course...
Like I said, she has a seriously twisted mind to worship his erotica.

• Heart

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
Huston we have a problem....
Manor & Maker, Sara Phillips=Brenda Gibbons If not she is definitely willing to replace her. Here's the timeline...

9/1/20
THE CHATEAU DIARIES STEPHANIE JARVIS #1
page 19 post #380 Dana Knafo instagram pics and BG FB fan group post
View attachment 557351 View attachment 557354 View attachment 557357
At the time of this very first Tattle Life page, the person on the couch with Steve was believed to be BG. Well, it's Sara Phillips. Was BG there as well?

9/24/20
THE TRAY THAT RENOVATED A CHATEAU
@25:44
BG is off camera bearing gifts for MPK, Ryan and Selmar. They all turn in the direction of Steve when address BG. Steve then is introduced by SJ as the newest member of the chateau but not Sara. Is she there? Is she BG? Is BG there?
This is the volg that I keep coming back to. Very telling now, it was a team building/planning session for future accounts and money making projects.

9/2720
SUNDAYS @ THE CHATEAU TRANSFORMING BROCANTE BARGINS
@7:54
Steve is discussing an orange scarf purchase for his wife Sara. Dana is also shopping.

9/28/20
CADEAUX AT THE CHATEAU GIFTS ON THE TERRACE
At the start of the vlog SJ say BG is with them off camera and Selmar is modeling the BG gifted cap.

11/3/20
HALLOWEEN AT THE CHATEAU
@14:18
Steven and Sara arrive in the kitchen. SJ introduces Sara and mentions that it is so lovely to finally meet her.

Sure, you've clearly spent time with Sara before Halloween, she was on the couch with Steve on 9/24/20. If she's not BG then she was learning from her. Funny how BG and Manor and Maker have the same basic idea of workshops, tours, and event planning.

Now fast forward to 3/30/21
BACK TO THE CHATEAU
@24:26
SJ is so happy to greet Sara and Steve. This is where they try to explain why and how they are at the chateau again. Steve and Sara then explain it could be 2weeks or 2 months.

From this point to present Steve and Sara, their Manor and Maker business and the mystery chateau is all very fuzzy with few details. From the start they have always rubbed me the wrong way. SJ why????? Did BG get the boot? Will Steve and Sara run the chateau workshop for you? Time will tell but they are a liability to whatever business plan you have dreamt up.
😂😂
Looking back at 🧵1, the first posts sum it all up ..

this is from page 1, so Oliver's apartment is no surprise, was always planned

@alafolie #18
1620063472050.png

• Heart
  • Haha
JoeTheLion60
JoeTheLion60
1 hour ago (edited)
Yep - something weird has happened with this channel - it was all go - exciting day by day cottage renovation then BANG - no content - big gaps and then some filler stuff now this Spain visit material...sort of ok I guess...but I miss the cottage. Things seem to go pear shaped after the copyright video...wondering if there was legal blowback about it...
My 2 cents and 3 cents and 4.

Reading people's comments on YT and other social media places make me laugh!!!!! Joe The Lion noticed something weird with the channel... OMG people are just too hilarious with the way they string thoughts and words together... I can't contain myself. Cottage renovation then BANG no content....

See you can't fool the people.... you just can't -- =)

You have to stay fresh on your toes when collecting the ca$h - Internet hustle should not come free. ..... They pay so you can PLAY.

P.S I'm trying to find the video where SJ showed us her "makeup routine" for the camera..... I think it was a few months back... not too long ago.... Anyone know which thread /video that would be in?

Thanks!

Reactions: 6

purejuice

VIP Member
well…that greyish brown slop she serves is very unappetizing at least on camera. there are many vegetarian/vegan/gluten-free meals that are easily prepared and which can be served to carnivores along with simple meat cooked and served on separate apparatuses (the amount of cross-contamination in that kitchen gives me the heebiegeebies)

it’s as if she can’t see the beauty in a meal prepared with color and texture-so odd for someone who claims to be so interested in arranging flowers into mayonnaise jars

honestly, all of them consume enough processed food and candy to make their belly aching about what they “won’t eat” seem ridiculous

if they can drink wine they can eat like grown-ups
I agree with you. The whole food situation at LaLande seems as grotesque, with the lunatics in charge, as its ethics for the treatment of workers, animals and plants. Those huge vegetable gardens and the chatelaine doesn't eat vegetables. Goes on rants about why she doesn't eat soup. Or beans. Someone mentions she says she eats only once a day -- the quarantine (and other clips) showed her eating a large bread breakfast, her mother serving her a large carb-loaded and veg-free lunch, etc.. Alcohol is full of calories. Something is deffo up. If she were bulimic, her teeth would be showing it by now.

I absolutely LOVE Jonna Jinton! She is adorable, talented and lives in such a beautiful place in Sweden. She loves what she does and she is never grifting.
Learning of so many good YT blogs here, thank you. Bros of Decay, what a gas! And the Scandi aesthetic is compelling (even for someone who hated and recognizes the Ingmar Bergman Lutheran fugue stuff).

AndAnotherName

VIP Member
What on Earth possessed FRK to wear that birthday tuxedo dress (I think that's what it was?)? It was simply awful, didn't fit, did nothing for her proclaimed post-weight loss figure following her dietary epiphany (*) and the shape made her look like a badly upholstered squat cardboard box.

(* the eating plan which includes chocolate and cheese, in great quantity)

Please, please, please would someone confiscate or deploy curling disarmament on the Lalande hair curler thingy.

The party looked absolutely grim. In every way.

Tuxedo/dinner jacket dresses can look chic.
Yes only if she was a 5'10" model who wears a size 8. And totally agree with you about the hair curler thingy, toss it in the bin please FRK and get a proper haircut, and try some shampoo and brushing regularly please!

• Haha

Milre

VIP Member
😈😈😈😈

Blast from the past 😎😎

66carola
Chatty Member
Jan 9, 2021
Add bookmark

Some would say this thread here benefits humanity! 🙂
💕

Have to say with the recent troll 😈 events ......

Tattle is still rattling their tiny minds

Now anyone any idear where Agent @66carola ... MIA ......
start the search 🔦
Probably was banned, changed her name and came back 😉

• Haha

purejuice

VIP Member
Someone mentioned it before, but all I can think of when I see Philip and Stephanie is Anna and Lady Mary from Downton Abbey. He is definitely her ladies’ maid. Fixing her hair, mending her dresses, fetching her tea tray.
Or, like Paul Burrell is alleged to have done, wear Princess Diana's clothes. And then steal them.

• Wow
  • Haha