Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pno

VIP Member
I disagree. I just checked Booking.com and the Chateau de La Lande is listed was SJs (yes there are two La Landes). Same rooms, same furniture, etc. They do appear to be all booked up. On TripAdvisor, it states that you should contact the chateau directly for accommodation information. SJ may have just blocked out all the dates because she only wants fans and patrons to visit. I'm sure with the limited number of rooms/apts available and the manic fans, it wouldn't be hard to be all booked up for the season. Also, it would really piss me off if I didn't know about all the 'renovation' going on during my stay. That's one of the reasons she gave for only wanting fans, they're in the know and won't complain and write bad reviews.

Yes, he rents it out. I think it was always designed as a rental since there aren't any personal items in the apt. Might as well, since he's hardly there. That's where Money to Burn Hani stayed. They really should make Nic's apt a rental too. Maybe they will when it's finished. And once Mummy is gone, one way or the other, her apt will probably be for rent. Since they can only have 5 rooms and still be a B&B, the apts can bring in more money all the while providing accommodation for SJs many friends and family! Got to hand it that girl, she knows how to work it.

I'm sure their doctor, if they go to one, has said something. I imagine that Dick is diabetic. He always looks like he's ready to explode. I find it amazing he has so much energy carrying all that extra weight. He's what I call a Grandpa Daddy and is obviously indulging those children.
Nic and Marie’s apartment bathroom renovation was substandard to say the least and if I were Potty and SJ would have not been pleased.

And thank you for my new favorite terminology: Grandpa Daddy! Their little girl seems very sweet but the son is right out of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

Reactions: 7

purejuice

VIP Member
I haven't seen the Fleurie offer but remember that there is also the time cost of providing the meals. If you serve dinner to guests you pretty much have to give up your evening to prepare, serve and clear it, so I would not object to paying for that if it was a decent standard. Locally sourced meat, fruit and vegetables from the garden, that sort of thing. Being able to enjoy a glass or two of wine and not have to drive would be nice. But the only decent-looking food I think I have seen at HMN is when Nic's Marie is there.

Imagine if you went to SJ's and it was pork for dinner....we already know how that gets chucked about, raw, on the kitchen table. :sick::poop:(n)
I think I've cracked the pork turds dish question. Boiling thumb sized pieces gets a large piece of meat cooked in 10 minutes, 20 mins prep time. It's the frugal Chinese principle of stir fry -- conserving oil and fuel -- but without, you know, any technique. I worked as a kitchen wench back in the day and you'd get fired on the spot for serving anything like that -- to the staff, to the dogs, much less paying guests.

• Haha

Jikki2

Chatty Member
Do either one of them have ads on their videos? I always automatically block ads for YT so I don't know.
They have ads whether the channel is monetized or not. It's the new YouTube policy to put ads on every video they want and keep all the proceeds if the channel is not monetized. But I'm sure FRK and Selmar are making money with their videos.

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
I've just been reading comments on D&A's children.

Whilst I can respect an opinion. I do personally feel it is one of the reasons children shouldn't be shown on Vlogs.
They can't defend themselves as an adult can to criticisms. I don't watch the Vlogs/series or whatever for this. This is where I feel social media/vlogs and reality programmes should draw the line. They need to be pretty robust personalities to be protected from comments however well meaning they are.

I won't say anymore, as it will lead to a rant.
I hadn’t gotten this far when I left my comment on this subject. Thank you Gibson.

Milre

VIP Member
Even that is counter productive as it will need to come down when they resume construction. I noticed that Selmar didn't do anything in the downstairs loo even though that was part of the byline for the vlog. He just stood there spinning his hands around his head and emitting that dumb ass laugh of his. The 'golf' tournament was boring as it is every year. Nati looked completely ridiculous in that cheap gown. I'm surprised Sarah didn't don her orange and white historic costume. It was pretty lame that she just swung an orange scarf around her head to show her King's Day spirit. How come Steve wasn't in the tournament? Was he playing along with the orange theme? That made up cocktail by Phil didn't sound appealing at all. Where the hell was the alcohol? A shot of vermouth? Boring. SJ laughing hysterically when the men were spending too much video time deciding where to put the camper van. More garbage food for dinner. No wonder Selmar's skin is looking so bad! Ho hum just another mundane day at the shatoo.
I used to envie them all since they have company during the pandemic but now I realize I might be better of at least I can watch CD and tattle. What do they have to have some escapism?

• Heart

Ro0

Now then .. with the legs and fanny flashing (and yes I mean fanny with the UK meaning 😂 ) .. Whats wrong with a decent pair of leggings ??
Works for Jonna Jinton ..
I like her vlogs, for me very inspiring .. and no patreon, she has a business.
and flat sensible shoes when climbing a ladder unlike some Fanny we know of 😂

View attachment 556094

Jonna is amazing, I love her, but she actually had Patreon a few yers ago and she had over 10.000 patrons (way more than Steff lol). I can't even imagine the figures she earned

• Heart

Joy no toile

I'm beginning to think those that truly believe there is some form of sexual relationship between LOTL and BJJ/MPK don't know any gay men.

If anything we know that LOTL is a narcissist and wouldn't stoop so low as MPK or BJJ. They've no money, come from uninteresting stock and have no prospects.

She is the kind of woman all gay men (and lesbian women) encounter when they're young and impressionable. A glamorous figure playing from the pide pipe offering a fantasy life. If you're lucky the rose tinted glasses are removed quickly but others draw their seduction out in a more painful and lengthy process.

In the end the glamour girls carries on always finding new adoring puppies to adopt and abandon as her whim dictates.
Ok, wait it's Steph you're talking about. No glamour, she or someone edits the hell out her face and hands. We occasionally get glimpses of what she really looks like.

Picture her without that added twenty pounds film adds. As many have mentioned skeletor. Not sure unbound (braless) bosoms dangle that much.

Ok, researching gravity and bosoms now.... sigh

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

purejuice

VIP Member
So does Janssen go to Venice with her and decorate the palazzo, or does he stay curating fan offerings at Lalande? And bickering with the Natilator?
Just got a flash of all the flowers people laid for Diana, and the high walls jammed with centuries of Milagros people leave in thanks for miraculous healing at the catholic cathedral inside the great mosque in Cordoba. That's what gift grab is about, Saint Stephanie.

• Haha

purejuice

VIP Member
Palazzo diaries:

Till then you will see me with my voluntarios Mario and Paolo celebrating il carnivale with some original plague doctors costumes I bought a this lovely mercato.
Bring on the cabana boys!

Attachments

Pno

VIP Member
Says alot about his previous owners to abandon him there. Was he originally a house cat and found himself living in stables if he was lucky? Any other cats there? It seems to me Ruby and the sheep were in the same boat in that noone really cared what happened to them on a day to day basis. Im glad Selmar has a love for animals, they certainly need it with 'owners' such as these.
There was a black cat in the greenhouse a couple of years back.

• Heart
I am a purger! Though not with food! Lol! Goodness no! But I just want to get my hands on that dusty rotten crap in the attic, the old servants rooms ( filled with bat poo) , the stables full of crap and the dirty room in the chapel that holds the priests vestments? Gosh the same massive cobwebs has been hanging under the round window for years!! And purge, purge, purge and scrub, scrub scrub. How can she stand knowing all that rubbish is EVERYWHERE and just play house with Snorts and eat bread with her gin and tonics.
.They have had all winter to dig in to those p!aces and pitch but did nothing physically about it themselves. Ugh.
I agree with you! I so want to get them organized and I cannot figure out why they cannot do it with so many people milling around. I guess they are too busy planning content for videos!

Milre

VIP Member
It looks like MPK is getting a bit nervous about his patrons dropping off. He just posted on IG claiming that he's 'almost finished'. You don't need to tell everyone you are almost finished. Just finish it!
I believe he means another finished 🤣

• Haha

Arfarf

VIP Member
That's why she doesn't care about the decoration anymore (except her own apartment). Walls will be filled with fan art, shelves full of gifted tat, SnortaLot has become her interior designer... ;) Her shit-o is transforming into an office, her workplace more than a home.
Oooh....good thinking! I bet you are right. Makes sense.

Stephanie's just at the age where your wardrobe criteria need to change.
One thing ladies of a certain age should notice is that vintage clothes on vintage ladies lack the irony which makes vintage clothes look cute on young ladies.
On old ladies it just looks like you haven't bought any new clothes in 60 years. That blue thing she wore for the FHS meeting, nuh-unh.
Minis, kind of torn on. Just horribly shocked by seeing the wonderful actress Sutton Foster in Younger -- the whole point of which is she is masquerading as 20 years younger to get a job -- wearing a mini that was too short. Leggings or tights might have quelled the NO MA'AM which kind of overwhelmed me. Foster has a beautiful figure, is still dancing, and wears very youthful clothing on this show. Interesting what she can get away with and what she can't. In another scene, she wore a very bare spangly modern asymmetrical cocktail dress, no longer than the too-short day dress, which worked.
A transitional age for dressing. Stephanie, ditch the vintage. Old babes wear new clothes. Princess Lilian, one of the legendary old babes, RIP, greeted the millennium in Issey Miyake.
Ah Princess Lilian - the Welsh born model who became a Princess. She moved to Sweden and became instantly adored by the Swedes - unlike LOTL who moved with a court of English yes men to take over a corner of rural France. Lilian had to wait in the shadows for 40 years before she could marry her Prince due to succession laws in Sweden. She was a class act and I hate to even have her and the "top as dress" wearing one in the same sentence.

(Just for reference - this dress was not actually by Issey Miyake but by the designer Yuki. He made it for her in two colours and Lilian even got Queen Silvia to start wearing his designs.)

• Heart