Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Green Ink

Are these tears of joy or holy shit now I'm really going to have to put my money where my mouth is?!
She won't feel any sort of compunction, moral or otherwise, to do that. She's got what she wanted now. Who cares how? She's got the tears of gratitude online now, so job's a goodun.

Reactions: 8

darkone

Who knows?
I did see Marie stroking his hedgehog and the wore matching pink jumpers.
Maybe he has been downgraded?
Shocker -Steve (who is rapidly disappearing into his neck) used to sleep with a hedgehog.

Total filth! 🤣
I think Philip lived up to his nickname today in the parts that I did watch of the Grift Grab. Blue jeans (and hairy knees to boot) and a baby pink sweater. And there was some mention of Jesus. 😶 BJJ! 😂

• Haha

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Where on earth did her father paint those gastly pictures on..its not painted on canvas...i dont know the english word..its so thin..and btw i can imagine the bricomarche can expand...they deliver a fortune on framing at the shittooo..
Masonite board primed with gesso maybe? You are right very thin and cheap.

Last edited:

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
It's not the childrens fault because they eat what they are given and/or encouraged to eat. You dont have to be a dietician to see that a child is 'chubby' or not. That applies to looking in the mirror sideways and thinking "Oh dear". Parents who allow their children to carry too much weight need to question themselves.
Fat children ✍ 🎣 🕳
It is a 🛤
⏭
⛔ 🍲 :devilish:

🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 7

sammy13

I've always thought she's a allumeuse (teaser ?). So vulgar.

I couldn't read the name of this "champagne" on the bottle (not the Bellini one but the other bottle in the kitchen).

Anyway, I've never seen anybody (in France) opening a bottle of Champagne the way Marie did : shaking it for ages as if it was some sort of cocktail.

They were clearly all drunk at the end of the video. God knows how the birthday party ended up... Maybe even Sarah ended up laughing and dancing around the tables 😅
Hopefully she kept her clothes on.🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

Milre

VIP Member
No
Account is active - like most of the early door 🚪 tattlers got pissed off with the troll 😈 ... and we put up with some bs initially....

Then came Clara
Then came calling them out on their bs

Then came Kathy monty
They went quite - real quiet 🤫

Might be best they don’t poke a hornets nest ..... any new tattle review might actually screw em over in their exhausted state ....

And it’s their editing that will do them over
She stopped posting once she changed her avatar where it says Boycott tattle. I guess moderators didn't like it and banned her for good.

• Wow
  • Haha

Gibson

VIP Member
After forcing myself to watch the CD vlog, I then thought I would brave our resident quiet man Selmar. He was very excited for kings day- what a treat! Three years worth of Kings day, with the excitement of balloon blowing to funny games.
In a year, there doesn't seem to be an improvement on the way he presents his vlogs to be honest.
I am impressed with his wardrobe though. Top marks for that. 🤣

• Haha

Milre

VIP Member
I think it’s so pathetic that MPK needs to shout out to his “friend” SJ every time he posts something, even as little as he does nowadays. We all know there is no friendship left, it’s only about keeping the grannies fantasies about the two of them alive and their wallets open. True friendship is about loyalty and support, you moron, qualities you obviously lack and she never knew exist.
In a Q&A in the very beginning he was asked who his best friend is and he said Stephanie

• Wow
  • Sad

The Gardener

Chatty Member
That would mean applying for a planning permission for a parc residentiel de loisirs or a village de vacance en hebergement. And even if they got permission for one of those, the camping can go on for maximum of two years. (Already state by Clara here). You are not allowed to turn a mobile home into a de facto permanent home. That means Selmar has a year left to stay. If he hasn't overstayed already.
In that case goodbye Selmar and lets hope for the best for the animals. he could ofcourse be given a renovated outbuilding!!! ::sighs::
Do they do checkups then on campervans parked at private homes to see if they are being lived in?

• Sad
  • Wow