The Chateau Diaries #32 Church Of Stephinology: Crotch For Cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In light of the lovebirds skipping down the street, high on cheese and baguettes I think this deserves another Premiere

:love: :love: ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿค—

I have never seen that video before! So extremely smart and witty and funny and ....wow! How do yoh guys do this stuff. Thanks for the entertainment!๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did anyone enjoy Marie's "UNFORMAL" birthday party!
View attachment 552351
No porcelain and no cutlery---FRK's passive-aggressive insult/attack on her mistress.
Dairy-laden food (chocolate-covered strawberry, dry cake, cheese platter, and pizza) to make sure BJJ can't eat anything.
The British TV girl brings a welcome change to the same old, same old faces at Lalande! :love:

View attachment 552320

Look! A hoe with a hose.

View attachment 552317 View attachment 552381

And the stuff of MPK's nightmares...๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š

View attachment 552400
Not very professonal for a filmcrew to be part of this...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did anyone enjoy Marie's "UNFORMAL" birthday party!
View attachment 552351
No porcelain and no cutlery---FRK's passive-aggressive insult/attack on her mistress.
Dairy-laden food (chocolate-covered strawberry, dry cake, cheese platter, and pizza) to make sure BJJ can't eat anything.
The British TV girl brings a welcome change to the same old, same old faces at Lalande! :love:

View attachment 552320

Look! A hoe with a hose.

View attachment 552317 View attachment 552381

And the stuff of MPK's nightmares...๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š

View attachment 552400

I am today years old when I learned that pursed lips is the new sign for moist.

View attachment 552426
Is Stephanie that short in real life that she needs to wear high heels in any circumstances ? @Clara Burnett

A comment in their YT vlog tells the chatelaine that her dress-shirt is definitely "too short" and that's not good ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
a bit of a shambles with THE KISS at the end :sleep:
you know that we know but the patrons don't know ๐Ÿค”
what a carry on .. :rolleyes: ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 552407

oh, and btw Nutti, you've done something wrong with the cake. It should be moist, you know like normal cakes. If you think GF cakes should be dry because it's GF you are nuts ๐Ÿคฃ
Well now I can't unsee this! LOL!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I LOVED that FRK put the cabosh on Snorts big show of cutlery and china! Hopefully that took some steam out of his little pants.
That mushy mouth kiss at the end was for all of us...to prove they ARE a couple. Eeeew๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜–
SJ needs to get it that just because she got a young guy in her bed does NOT mean he is a catch or that SHE is a catch. It means she is still immature and thirsty and having a midlife crisis.
And SJ has thee tackiest out -dated shoes I have ever seen. She is SO desperate for attention and fearing aging that she wears those"dresses" that are up to her crotch. Lordy, Lordy. STOP!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
In case you want more of FRK's unformal birthday (birth week) celebration, she's doing a Cadeaux pour Marie au chรขteau. :poop: :rolleyes:
Be her patron on Patreon so you can see where she forages!

cadeaux.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I LOVED that FRK put the cabosh on Snorts big show of cutlery and china! Hopefully that took some steam out of his little pants.
That mushy mouth kiss at the end was for all of us...to prove they ARE a couple. Eeeew๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜–
SJ needs to get it that just because she got a young guy in her bed does NOT mean he is a catch or that SHE is a catch. It means she is still immature and thirsty and having a midlife crisis.
And SJ has thee tackiest out -dated shoes I have ever seen. She is SO desperate for attention and fearing aging that she wears those"dresses" that are up to her crotch. Lordy, Lordy. STOP!
The boy is not taking the piss out of tattlers. He and SJ are taking the piss out of their audience, which is worse.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What an ungrateful cow Marie is :ROFLMAO: No cutlery, please grow up. Unformal :unsure: and no china. So pretty much saying "It is my birthday, I do not want to endure what you two usually put me through, I don't like your taste and today you have to do as I say!" She looked like a crap version of Illona Staller with those Massive brows and in her oversized shirt, she needs a bra and her legs are not for that length...unlike her boss. Right, rant over. I would NOT ever spank her, not even a tickle! She will make an Awful old lady, I have said it before, she is bad enough as young. She was even trying to force her misery on her drunken pals "If your cake falls over you will NEVER get married! Because I said so!" The beer wench had made another horrible skirt, how nice for her. Phillip threw a kiss to Stephanie, and she told him he was an amazing man! I do think Clara was right, and it has properly given Marie something to sulk about. Stephanie in high heels and with a hose...hmm I shall saviour that memory. The BBC lady had a resting B face on, she is not good news. One more day of work folks, almost weekend! ๐Ÿธ:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Help this woman.....to get through middle age. Donate generously.
E29E01A5-F411-4E64-9328-3A73E04D25FD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
On FRKโ€™s birt

She seems to always say that certain expensive items are designated for other locations but then they end up where she probably wanted them to be. It might be better to just be up front about it instead of playing the game so to speak. Of course, she can put it wherever she would like but it keeps happening so that is probably why I am questioning it and others have.
Well now I can't unsee this! LOL!!!
Snorty is sooooo full of himself, he now puts his hand in his pocket to try to be a model. He makes my skin crawl

Reactions: 19
Prancing around in Spode stilettos and a hankie dress on those tiles. Wow.

Credit to her.

No shame. No self-respect.

Just, wow.

No wonder Ian was gawking - just waiting for a view of the consumer unit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I couldnโ€™t believe she blew out those candles. In these COVID times we are advised not to blow out candles. I bought sparklers to go on top of my sons 21st birthday cake so it doesnโ€™t have to be boring.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I couldnโ€™t believe she blew out those candles. In these COVID times we are advised not to blow out candles. I bought sparklers to go on top of my sons 21st birthday cake so it doesnโ€™t have to be boring.
She didn't just blow the candles, she also "blew" a strawberry. :LOL: ๐Ÿ˜š ๐Ÿ“ #sorrycouldnothelpit I was taken over by the spirit of Heathcliffe!
"Naughty Stephanie!"
"Editing Stephanie, no!"

strwbry1.png
strwbry2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Agree about Jarvisโ€™ shoes, the Absolute Worst Ever. Dated, old lady, worn and tacky. 80โ€™s are over Jarvis, step up, you are raking in the $$$, buy New and fresh. Stop with the second hand rose tit. A real obsession of mine are Shoes, and she is lost. Great legs, but horrid shoe choices.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.