The Chateau Diaries #32 Church Of Stephinology: Crotch For Cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG that ending with BJJ kissing was horrendous, and tbh quite rude of SJ to include when it should be about Marie. I'm not a fan of FRK, but maybe the video should've ended with a shot of her smiling, instead of BJJ hamming it up for the camera and making her birthday about himself!
I think it was his way of adding fuel to the fire that there may be something going on between he and SJ? Someone is definitely reading here! Especially since the cat, Ruby, was fixed and so many other things 😊

Reactions: 19
a bit of a shambles with THE KISS at the end :sleep:
you know that we know but the patrons don't know 🤔
what a carry on .. :rolleyes: 😂

View attachment 552407

oh, and btw Nutti, you've done something wrong with the cake. It should be moist, you know like normal cakes. If you think GF cakes should be dry because it's GF you are nuts 🤣
Maida Heatter is one of the best US bakers and this flourless chocolate cake is her most popular recipe.
Moist is Maida's middle name.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did anyone enjoy Marie's "UNFORMAL" birthday party!
View attachment 552351
No porcelain and no cutlery---FRK's passive-aggressive insult/attack on her cutlery and porcelain-collecting mistress.
Dairy-laden food (chocolate-covered strawberry, dry cake, cheese platter, and pizza) to make sure BJJ can't eat anything.
The British TV girl brings a welcome change to the same old, same old faces at Lalande! :love:

View attachment 552320

Look! A hoe with a hose.

View attachment 552317 View attachment 552381

And the stuff of MPK's nightmares...😚😚

View attachment 552400

I am today years old when I learned that pursed lips is the new sign for moist.

View attachment 552426
OMG Between SJ’s outfit to spray the tiles and BJJ’s lips, I’ve lost my appetite!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I think it was his way of adding fuel to the fire that there may be something going on between he and SJ? Someone is definitely reading here! Especially since the cat, Ruby, was fixed and so many other things 😊
Yes, it was a deliberate F U on the part of SJ and her lap dog to Tattlers. She def reads here, immediately bringing up Ruby and the sheep after people were discussing reporting her for animal cruelty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I would not envy her if I was you, she has to put up with a lot of tit ;) I am stubborn, ambitious, bossy, have affairs and go off on surf weekends with friends of mine she hates. I will not touch her if she wears yucky perfume, false nails and the like, and I do correct her when she is wrong. So that happens quite a bit:ROFLMAO:. On the positive side, she finds me funny, I keep her in a nice lifestyle, and we have great kids. She wanted to renew our wedding vows (for the dress, obviously!) after 10 years of marriage, it is trendy apparently. I refused. A contract is a contract, - we're not divorced, so why pretend to marry again? Stupid in my opinion. So no, I am not a perfect and sweet romantic husband. And I spank :devilish:🍷
My ex-husband desperately needed your help! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Quelle surprise - Kirsty the gardener is able to shear the sheep! How very fortunate that Tattlers gave this timely reminder.

Once again, Sara stuns in her homemade ensemble! Give up Sara - it's really not working for you and as for Stephanie Sluttyknickers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The Chateau Diaries #33 Church Of Stephinology: I Thought it was a Dressing Gown, Didn’t Realize it was the Birthday Dress

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Did anyone enjoy Marie's "UNFORMAL" birthday party!
View attachment 552351
No porcelain and no cutlery---FRK's passive-aggressive insult/attack on her cutlery and porcelain-collecting mistress.
Dairy-laden food (chocolate-covered strawberry, dry cake, cheese platter, and pizza) to make sure BJJ can't eat anything.
The British TV girl brings a welcome change to the same old, same old faces at Lalande! :love:

View attachment 552320

Look! A hoe with a hose.

View attachment 552317 View attachment 552381

And the stuff of MPK's nightmares...😚😚

View attachment 552400

I am today years old when I learned that pursed lips is the new sign for moist.

View attachment 552426
There's no reason for a gluten free cake to be dry. I love flourless chocolate cake and it's not dry at all. I think what they were getting at is that it wasn't light and airy, but who knows maybe it was dry. Nati gets on my nerves! She comes across as being a bit too righteous and kind of prissy.

Reactions: 16
Fanny Flasher looked like a blonde Minnie Mouse when she was cavorting on those tiles in that dress and high heeled shoes ensemble :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You should see my shoe sections on Pinterest!!!!... :ROFLMAO: :m :giggle: 👠👢👟
Oh..yes...yes....YES!!! 😉

There's no reason for a gluten free cake to be dry. I love flourless chocolate cake and it's not dry at all. I think what they were getting at is that it wasn't light and airy, but who knows maybe it was dry. Nati gets on my nerves! She comes across as being a bit too righteous and kind of prissy.
Doesn’t she always come across that way. She might want to pass up the cake...

Reactions: 7
She didn't just blow the candles, she also "blew" a strawberry. :LOL: 😚 🍓 #sorrycouldnothelpit I was taken over by the spirit of Heathcliffe!
"Naughty Stephanie!"
"Editing Stephanie, no!"

View attachment 552600 View attachment 552621
As a hairstylist women seem to have a rough time getting their eyebrows right. If you choose the wrong shade of eyebrow pencil you will be off to a bad start. Years ago no-one would TOUCH an eyebrow pencil unless you were over 80....nowadays all the rage !!! Eyebrow shaping is an art.
So....FRK went waaaaaay too dark and hence the manly eyebrows.
The "boss"'s eyebrows are plucked too thin and are shapeless which will age your appearance. No matter how short your skirt is. Tell Baby boy to stop plucking and curling...it ain't in his wheel house. Stick to the manly art of cutlery.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.