The Chateau Diaries #32 Church Of Stephinology: Crotch For Cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BJJ has moved into SSB's bed, Nutti is moving into the shed new gite and now Selmar is moving into the woods with Ruby. 😂
He's right though, there does need to be a fence to get away from the building & wall, kind of ruins the woodland idyll vibe.

1619738423473.png
1619738451454.png
1619738955381.png

1619738521337.png

Janet's right and also he is the only one bothered to look after Ruby, thank god. They sure do read tattle but this we know.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As a hairstylist women seem to have a rough time getting their eyebrows right. If you choose the wrong shade of eyebrow pencil you will be off to a bad start. Years ago no-one would TOUCH an eyebrow pencil unless you were over 80....nowadays all the rage !!! Eyebrow shaping is an art.
So....FRK went waaaaaay too dark and hence the manly eyebrows.
The "boss"'s eyebrows are plucked too thin and are shapeless which will age your appearance. No matter how short your skirt is. Tell Baby boy to stop plucking and curling...it ain't in his wheel house. Stick to the manly art of cutlery.
It never ceases to amaze me how, after thousands of years of evolution, some women look in the mirror and think: "I can improve on that." Then lift pencils, shadows, shave them off. add brow rings, razor cut them or undergo tattoos and think they look more attractive. A pair of tweezers to deal with mono brow or the odd stray is quite sufficient thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm gonna need one of those bottles for myself.
Girl....same!!!

I'm glad the sheep will get a summer cut and that Ruby isnt going to procreate anymore. I have been wondering about Nutti's new space. Do you think that is just another load of crap that will turn into something else like more rentable space? That would explain why Natti never looked too excited about it because it would never be hers anyways. I can see Natti planning to return home at some point and maybe it all a farce just like everything else.

Reactions: 16
Why can't SJ ever wear jeans when she outside seeing all the work EVERYBODY ELSE is doing? What's with the dresses all the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not to derail....but is anyone here (who resides in France) familiar with Chatellerault or Port de Pile? My great aunt by marriage was born in the first location and grew up in the second. She also lived in Paris. ❤

Reactions: 3
That nickname reminds me of this shot 😩 View attachment 552762
In the real world, in some countries anyway, playing Can you See My Vajay-jay? with co-workers or employees is legally actionable. It’s not prudery, but protecting people’s right not be sexually harassed or disrespected in the workplace by people like Jarvis who have no respect, even for themselves. I wonder what the procedures are in France.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am continually amazed at SJ's surprise at what her hired contractors are doing. She has to ask Selmar about the loo. Dan coukd not have dug those trenches in a day. Why wouldn't she have monthly meetings with each of them to plan what is to be done or goals? This would also ensure that contractors are not at cross purposes in their work or tripping over each other. eg BuildIan telling SJ to tell Dan not to turn fountain on, when Dan is 100 metres away in garden. It would also help her to plan her days of filming.

Reactions: 24
Forgive me guys............. Im a newbie on here but I been watching CD for ages.............. whats up with Philip....

AS in... is he just going with the flow... or is something else up with them... I dont feel romance.. more like some type of understanding... they are comfortable enough, but not in a I want you baby type of way..... they can be honest one on one.

One more thing to share..... The first time I sensed a *** WAIT A SECOND WHAT IS GOING ON HERE I neeed to go on the internet after watching this channel untouched by outside opinion/ influence in over a year* is when Steph wanted some piece of furniture and had Selmar bring his RV/home vehicle -------- I was like WTFFFF no way is that gonna fit and poor Selmar's home is gonna be used for a transport vehicle for her exotic antique find???

Why can't SJ ever wear jeans when she outside seeing all the work EVERYBODY ELSE is doing? What's with the dresses all the time?

She has to show off her sexy BODYYYY

Also. Dan..... I bet he would have her if she was into him....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Forgive me guys............. Im a newbie on here but I been watching CD for ages.............. whats up with Philip....

AS in... is he just going with the flow... or is something else up with them... I dont feel romance.. more like some type of understanding... they are comfortable enough, but not in a I want you baby type of way..... they can be honest one on one.

One more thing to share..... The first time I sensed a *** WAIT A SECOND WHAT IS GOING ON HERE I neeed to go on the internet after watching this channel untouched by outside opinion/ influence in over a year* is when Steph wanted some piece of furniture and had Selmar bring his RV/home vehicle -------- I was like WTFFFF no way is that gonna fit and poor Selmar's home is gonna be used for a transport vehicle for her exotic antique find???

And I always thought that wearing jeans showed off a woman’s figure more than a dress....However, there would be no opportunity for “exterior exposure” 😊 ....as seen in the photo of her crouched down on tiles speaking with Electric Ian.

As for Dan....I think he has a great sense of humor.....😊

Reactions: 15
I find Anna to be a little wooden as if she’s reading their agreed upon script for the first time. He is hilarious though. I laughed aloud a couple of times during their last video despite the otherwise super dry content.
I'm thinking old school TV on Sundays in Chicago Abbott and Costello or Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin. Until golf took over...... hate golf.

She's got mad skills and he's got epic comedic timing.

Funny how finally Steph starts showcasing projects now albeit where she does little but flit about.

What is going on with Marie's eyebrows? I don't remember them ever looking so bushy.
Screenshot_20210429-213008__01.jpg

This is her natural hair color, pity Annalise didn't lighten her brows. Perhaps FRK thought bushy, unkept brows were a thing.
This photo from her "My teats aren't straight or white video". And yes you should all should have warned me. 😥
Thank you!! Wondered that too at the time

Surely Ian would have checked that before removing ??

They (the owners) should have had a survey done so they know which walls are structural in the whole building. The wall Ian took down was part of the original building, so he said.

Now I'm going to have to watch it again. You've got me wondering about the other walls. Damn you @FrenchGirl123 😤😂😂
Honestly this is Steph we're talking about. She speaks "French" but can't figure out what seedling potting soil is called.

She lacks the intelligence to seek proper help. For the removal of a wall/beams you need to know if it's load bearing.

Hey Steph, video for you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Dan has her number already...I think she is starting g to make him nuts. No interest on his part imo

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Wasn't an exotic antique, freebies from someone downsizing.

And whoa, reign in those thoughts on Dan, he finds her simple. As we all do.

Reactions: 18
Here are 2 ideas for new thread name suggestions.
My favorite " The tit Show at the Chateau".
Or "My little Pony rides Again- but Who?"

Reactions: 5
I think Dan has her number already...I think she is starting g to make him nuts. No interest on his part imo
I’m surprised she hasn’t forced a walkie talkie on him so she can find him sooner but I guess he could just turn it off. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok guys. I think you are all right. After watching the latest Dan scene where she was talking to him while he was seated next to some other lady... yup.. he seemed very uninterested.... in the veryyyyyy early early moments I felt a sexual tension BETWEEN THEM BOTH but its not there here and now....

Wasn't an exotic antique, freebies from someone downsizing.

And whoa, reign in those thoughts on Dan, he finds her simple. As we all do.
LOL I forgot that detail, but I recall Selmar's expression!!! And relief it wasnt going to fit into his RV afterall.. OMG that's when I was like.. OMG no wayyyyyyyyyyyy she is like that!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.