The Chateau Diaries #32 Church Of Stephinology: Crotch For Cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God, how horrid. Poor Camilla! I'm sure she prefers the company of their daughters. Maybe BJJ can play with their barbies? He could use the practice with doing hair, as we all painfully had to watch...
To think that at some point I even took pity on Floral RoadKill and the way she was treated by her mistress, advising her to run like hell to escape the HMN. That was obviously misguided. The only thing setting this wannabe flower sensation apart from her landlord is the lack of rich and connected family members and friends, a calamity she can blame her parents for, as she no doubt will (Don’t tell me what to do!!!).
Well done, Marie, look wat you made of your life: thirty now, but still living on somebody else’s money, in somebody else’s house, eating somebody else’s food, wearing somebody else’s castoffs. What a transformation from the girl who secretly opened presents to pick the best for herself, into the one having to celebrate this milestone with leftover hand-me-down clutter from her employers grab-channel. And then putting it all on display for the world to see what ‘only positivity’ brings to goddesses like dumb ass FRK and her partners in grifting who are always so GREATFUL...:eek:
Well said @Clara Burnett FRK’s life is abysmal let alone her ideal of a success is Yacht Girl Meggsie Markle. “Don’t tell me what to do” indeed you little twit.

Reactions: 15
SJ mischaracterizes most of her Unwrapped gifts as being of great value, so Sara’s learning from the best: how to create hype and get people to buy into it. Whether they believe their own hype is another question!

The interesting point (and let’s be honest, they’re not that interesting) is how she and Steve have introduced themselves as event hosts on their new website, claiming “We created an inspiring space...” Anyone reading that has got to think, uh, no you didn’t, so why lie about it until it’s happened? You want potential guests to think you’re liars? Not a good start!
It’s really bizarre because even if they’ve already bought a chateau, unless they’ve purchased one that’s already completely renovated (which costs €€€€) then it’ll probably be months or most likely years until they’re finally able to accommodate paying guests. Never seen a better example of people counting their chickens before they’ve hatched.

Reactions: 15
In light of the lovebirds skipping down the street, high on
OMG that ending with BJJ kissing was horrendous, and tbh quite rude of SJ to include when it should be about Marie. I'm not a fan of FRK, but maybe the video should've ended with a shot of her smiling, instead of BJJ hamming it up for the camera and making her birthday about himself!
It's actually at the end of the day all about Steph. She edits as she's claimed. It's her story about her life.

Think Steph got tired of color correcting FRK.

Reactions: 4
Of course anyone but Skankanee and 🐪 Toe cleaning the tiles. Took way too long to get Ruby snipped. Boss banging flex was a bit much. Girl gang unity with the leg slits. Hey high school lunch table group those weren't shirts used as a dress. Trying to appear you're working in stilettos is just stupid. Break a leg in the true sense of the words

A bird landed on my truck mirror today. While enjoying the bird I got a flashback of the bird tit covered car. Skankanee leaves a mark unlike the beautiful bird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I am continually amazed at SJ's surprise at what her hired contractors are doing. She has to ask Selmar about the loo. Dan coukd not have dug those trenches in a day. Why wouldn't she have monthly meetings with each of them to plan what is to be done or goals? This would also ensure that contractors are not at cross purposes in their work or tripping over each other. eg BuildIan telling SJ to tell Dan not to turn fountain on, when Dan is 100 metres away in garden. It would also help her to plan her days of filming.
I think Dan and then Kirsten spent a few days digging the trenches, it's just that Stephanie hasn't been to the garden for a few days. And as for her investigating what the noise the chickens were making. FFS, you've had chickens for years and you don't know the noise they make when laying an egg!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Knock knock Steph. Taxman's a coming. Appreciate the work btw.

You got an expat Britain to do it.

Girl you're not very bright.

Hours upon hours of you earning moneys towards earning more.

Seriously, you're no Al Capone.

Tick tock

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s really bizarre because even if they’ve already bought a chateau, unless they’ve purchased one that’s already completely renovated (which costs €€€€) then it’ll probably be months or most likely years until they’re finally able to accommodate paying guests. Never seen a better example of people counting their chickens before they’ve hatched.
Agreed. Their whole presentation seems lacking and shifty. That mission statement about how they're looking for 'mutually beneficial arrangements over competition' sounds a little cult-y to me. Someone else picked up on the Pyramid/Ponzi scheme vibe. On their website, they're asking for people's e-mail addresses "if you're interested" and inviting us to follow their 'adventures' on social media, but they don't give any media links.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think Dan and then Kirsten spent a few days digging the trenches, it's just that Stephanie hasn't been to the garden for a few days. And as for her investigating what the noise the chickens were making. FFS, you've had chickens for years and you don't know the noise they make when laying an egg!!!
Remember this is the Chateau Diaries. Steph is the fluff with nothing between her ears.

She excels at being stupid.

Merci à tous d'avoir apprécié mon séjour ici.

Last edited:
In your opinion Clara, how long do you think they will be able to keep it under wraps from her enthusiastic audience? How do you think StePHil will handle it publicly?
I won’t pretend to know anything about how uncanningly unrealistic her mind works, but imho she will either keep denying it (even when caught French kissing on camera) or act as if it’s no news at all and everybody knew all along. She did the same with Nordic Weirdo, creating a mystery about whether or not he was banging her all the time and then play the sad left alone lover when they “broke up” in public, dramatically draping herself over couches and beds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Shes tipsy and reminds me of a very blond Marilyn Monroe right now...
Dear 😈FRK .....

Truly you have to get a dose of reality
You look nothing like Marilyn Monroe .... you couldn’t even manifeste it ..
watching the newest YT now.. MARIE IS 30 ...
Yep I can’t believe it either more like 38...
on the vlog I just watched
no amount of blond 👱
black eyebrows and affect laugh 😆
Would even suggest she’s not 35

FRK you blew your troll 😈 cover ..
Jog on !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Tell Baby boy to stop plucking and curling...it ain't in his wheel house. Stick to the manly art of cutlery.
😂😂😂😂😂

Omg BJJ revenge -
it’s getting worse than one flew of the Cuckoo nest ...

He’s clearing the nest ... one bird 🐦 at a time .. SSB should be afraid 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Wow!!!! Looks like they fixed those pesky eyebrows and janky teeth... god bless photoshop.
Now if only SJ used it to make her look presentable, but that would be too much, I guess. She rather compliments the ugly ducklings to keep te pretending afloat. The fake blond doesn’t really go with FRK’s image of “all natural”, now does it. Eyebrows still pretty (but not so pretty) telling, I’d say.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Forgive me guys............. Im a newbie on here but I been watching CD for ages..............

One more thing to share..... The first time I sensed a *** WAIT A SECOND WHAT IS GOING ON HERE I neeed to go on the internet after watching this channel untouched by outside opinion/ influence in over a year*

Also. Dan..... I bet he would have her if she was into him....

Dear lost 😠 on the internet

Philly you plank ...

It’s only one sleep till Friday - how did you escape your carer ??
Does the nurse works weekends .....😒

Tattle is not a care home
Try buying yourself one ☝
😈

I hope she is wearing underwear cavorting around in that short dress.
I hear ya philly

Even knickerless ..... she’s making millions

Guess no one is interested in the junk in your trunk ,,,, 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm glad you had a good chuckle as you seem pretty down on the world today - don't blame you though.

What is it with all these Brits doing handyman jobs in France? Is this some kind of tradition or right of passage? Running from the law? Just loving French culture (can't really see that with what I've seen!) Please explain if you know. Very curious.
There’s a large population of British expats in rural France who, like SJ, only want British workers to touch their beloved ruins. Lots of money to be made for them. It leads to so much practical daily problems at the HMN too, like for example for every electrical appliance the twit SJ buys there need to be an adapter to get it connected. We all know how well they treat stuff like that there, so most of the time you’ll be looking for those stupid adapters, only to find them in SJ’s bedroom.

From "Transforming the chateau attic".
"..... you could take over Joanna Lumley's travel programmes." :rolleyes:
I enjoyed Joanna Lumley's TV shows and her soft voice. She is a classy lady with a fine education and good manners. SJ is the opposite.
Hahahaha, I almost choked at the “you have a great team behind you”.... It’s so unreal people don’t recognise pretentiousness as such.

Ruby was fixed, great news.
That is great news! And yet more proof the shittelaine not only takes notice of what we say here, but cares enough to act on it. Although in this case she probably had nothing to do with it and it was Selmar who took pitty on that poor cat.

And she's talking to Kirsty about shearing the sheep.
You read it here first.
It’s so telling that every year she needs to find a new person tho shear those sheep. I bet nobody wants to go through that same experience twice, not even when they get paid for it. Or I should say, if they get paid for it, since it’s SJ we’re talking about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
And she's talking to Kirsty about shearing the sheep.
You read it here first.
To be fair it appears Ruby was fixed before we started talking about it.

Girl....same!!!

I'm glad the sheep will get a summer cut and that Ruby isnt going to procreate anymore. I have been wondering about Nutti's new space. Do you think that is just another load of crap that will turn into something else like more rentable space? That would explain why Natti never looked too excited about it because it would never be hers anyways. I can see Natti planning to return home at some point and maybe it all a farce just like everything else.
Yes, Natti seems extra servile in the latest consultation about her space. She does say, no, my office should be in the chateau as a receptionist, not hidden away in the gîte. But as for where the bathroom is and whether or not she gets to rule on the use of old wood or the choice of bedroom furniture....actually she did ask about the ceiling in a very neutral way, would the beams be visible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.