The Chateau Diaries #314 Philip's table scapes look like a very poorly displayed brocant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lord twit darting in & out during dinner - so out of character but rather than checking that Michael didn't sabotage his food - as if - I'm sure he was rooting round to find something to put in HIs , racked by jealousy at how he stops by after months, no years & immediately fits in, entertaining guests & inmates alike, making him superfluous in a second.
Serves him right with that ridiculous Q&A precious voice & sooo up himself the only important restoration would be A BLOODY 'CHINA CABINET' - what another one? Already taken over Natti's space/simil office, the larder shelves, the kitchen cupboards, Mummy's apartment, an invasive cancerous growth. Did I see someone post that Crozon was on a volcano fault line or just wishful thinking?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What a rude person crappy hostess… Stephanie ambushes a sleeping Michael and tosses the nervous dog on a stranger’s bed to wake him up while filming nonstop with a little pink camera grasped in her greedy enormous mitts. She is such an asshole.

2:32, 2:36 he looked disgusted and bursts out laughing. Michael didn’t believe Stephanie’s story that Philip wouldn’t like him coming to their bedroom to give her tea in the morning. He knows it is all bullshit.

Why did she start of the video bitching about the rain again. She is exactly like her mother.

Stephanie tried to amp up the drama storyline around Mummy’s arrival but Ñutty didn’t take the bait and seemed undisturbed by the impending arrival of battle axe Mummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can't imagine Mummy & Percy are thrilled that this ugly trip hazard was placed in their kitchen. Did Snorty buy it at Emaus for 2€?

Mummy will be kept busy during her visit tossing Snorty's crap out of her flat. Snorty be sure not to stand below the windows Michael Pethrick worked hard to clean in Mummy's flat, while you were stuffing your excess porcelain in Mummy's drawers!

View attachment 3013536
View attachment 3013539View attachment 3013540View attachment 3013541
I cannot explain how satisfying it is to throw furniture and other assortments out of an upstairs window. In 2012 we had a house fire and we had to get rid of everything in our house. We did a lot of the clearing out ourselves to save the money so we can do more upgrades and it was so much fun throwing things out the window into a big dumpster.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Hmmm . . . Box Hill 🤬
In today's The Age re Box Hill . . . 'seven new Suburban Rail Loop towers will add 1700 homes, but not without reigniting debate about how high is too high.'
Can you imagine the roads now with that lot ?
Its hard enough driving in the eastern suburbs and with all those towers plus everyone has a darn car too !!
Near to the station- huh! Most will use their cars and not the trains. :mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Aggressive Ratso tries to bite Michael’s ear, lunges at his face, bites his right hand, then bites his left hand, and bites his fingers. Ratso bit Michael over 8 times.Steohanie just laughs at her nippy, untrained dog, and kept encouraging the dog to attack Michael,
181501AD-2E88-45AE-AFF9-43DD366880ED.png
73B419BE-31EF-4EF6-9709-0E92DF0C0D34.png
1E6A9286-8F85-4CCE-B998-386FD2692431.png
C037C76A-643D-42A2-97D6-71127AFA7794.png
272BB811-3A7B-4F54-949D-E870188906B0.png
107E8FAE-FEC7-4E39-B583-A9A0C8E92536.png
A21F9682-2D63-4CFA-BFD9-19A624220D30.png
813DA38E-33EE-466A-8152-F9B93FB8ED68.png
E3246177-63AA-48C5-8AAB-539AD041FE84.png
692A2328-7156-4BDC-A0EE-E524D490ABEC.png
65F8C647-FDEF-4DC7-AA58-FA42327E9EE1.png
3862EA61-158A-4C67-8943-7D42BDE13431.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@LaReynedEpee
47 minutes ago
France has annual journées de patrimoine, a couple of days in the year when visitors are welcomed to cultural sites (for free) perhaps it could be incorporated in those.
Listen up, you tragic little queen, the French Republic will collapse into dust before that crumbling pile of stones and mold will ever be featured during Journèes de Patrimoine! You are such a waste of oxygen. I wouldn’t piss on you if you and your hair system were on fire. In fact, I would be the one passing around the marshmallows!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Its hard enough driving in the eastern suburbs and with all those towers plus everyone has a darn car too !!
The two houses across the street have recently sold. Between the two households they had 9 cars. Plus the truck, and the trailer which is parked outside another neighbour's and at one stage a speedboat (which I complained about to the council). The bogans with money finally moved this past weekend, hallelujah hallelujah hal.le.lu.jaaah, and those directly opposite, go in October. Good riddance.

Before the Mont Albert level crossing was removed we reportedly had 22 000 cars per day going down Mont Albert Road at one end of our street. We expected an increase in traffic but strangely this hasn't happened, it's dramatically decreased. Perhaps because people were forced to take alternate routes during the last 2 1/2 years while work was completed and have decided to continue travelling on those alternate routes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Like @JackSpratt my money is on Gerry having Covid, the regulations have gone so it's just down to people to realise they have covid by taking a test and keeping away from people at risk until clear.

Family member 85, was due to have TAVI heart valve replacement this week but wasn't feeling great yesterday... tested... covid positive. Definitely someone who needed to be protected, we reckon it was via another family member who was at concert as they also have it but symptoms less and no underlying issues. Boy will they be feeling bad if the op delay or covid knock back elders health.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Poor Ratso’s day only gets worse. The LieLande moneymaker Ratso is once again forced to star in the majority of the video of the dump, because they have no content. He is thrown into one chaotic situation after another by greedy crappy dog owner Stephanie, , continuously amped up into a nervous wreck by manic Stephanie, and shoved into the arms of strangers repeatedly.

He nervously senses Mummy hates dogs and nervously licks her.
0ADB18DB-B92F-443A-B3B2-068BF962D447.png

He desperately tries to escape the clutches of loser Phillip

3B276C0D-47ED-4FBE-AA54-D5F8F67B021B.png

Love to watch the mother and daughter grifters Edmeyer all their grift did porcelain stored in Mummy’s kitchen.

I’ve never seen Mummy hug herr Ñutty before. Guess that engagement ring changes the whole game.

Mummy pulled out all her acting skills to greet the dump crew and tour the chapel. She must’ve been working on her facial expressions for weeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How many stars did Percy buy in the chapel? And who will believe this story about the missing cat? Percy seems to have lost not only his health but also his mind.
I got a feeling that Percy brings out that story A lot ! Mummy 🦇 looked really bored with it !!! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
After near a year the chandelier in Mummy’s apartment is …..still on the FLOOR.
Snorts is fussing around with ornaments while teabag cleans windows. Farcical.
The china obsession is not even amusing. Snorts is filling the drawers in Mummy’s apartment with china , you could tell she is not that chuffed.

The atmosphere is lighter with a Teabag being around, Fanny is laughing. As for the fake boyfriend he is trying to be Lord of the manor, this will not last. Just why is Teabag at the dump?
Two Tonnes and hubby are on their way as is Pavlina , The vultures are gathering for patron day.
How many people are IJ and Percy going to entertain in their flat? Look at that stack of plates; you couldn't get that number of people in the room. He obviously is running out of storage space for his purchases. Anyone who eventually gets a flat there is in danger of F and S using it as a dumping ground as they will have run out of space elsewhere. It's also a way of letting other residents know that he's in charge. Insufferable idiot.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It looks as though Snorts is ready to layPercy out. Has he prepared an embalming tray too?
Screenshot 2024-06-24 at 09.53.29.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
We expected an increase in traffic but strangely this hasn't happened, it's dramatically decreased. Perhaps because people were forced to take alternate routes during the last 2 1/2 years while work was completed and have decided to continue travelling on those alternate routes.
I am hoping this will continue and the traffic does not come back for you !!
One house is sold, then it gets pulled down and bloody hell ..... one or three townhouses come up !!!
I am not happy about all these huge towers and I heard that Box Hill Hospital will have to be increased for all the people coming in ..... I can sadly see that pretty park over the road from the hospital being used for this! :devilish:

• Sad
Reactions: 14
If I were Mummy and Percy, I would put a big old lock on the apartment and never give Stephanie or Phillip a key. Philip is such a creepy, controlling, nosy, over bearing piece of tit running his nasty hands through every drawer, every closet, and every item in their apartment and peeing all over the apartment, stashing porcelain, and grifted Dump reject items. He is disgusting.

Hope Mummy enjoys lounging on her Ratso pee stained lounger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't know if it just me but Percy may be recovered from the TB but his voice and actions indicate to me he is far from feeling great.
Yes, his voice is still very weak. Being at the mad house will not do him any good. I bet he wishes he wasn't there. Imagine not feeling well and having to listen to a screeching, manically laughing mad woman who films your every movement and you can't eat one meal without the shrieking bimbo sticking her camera in your face. His own children are educated professionals with responsible jobs. I don't imagine that they screech and behave like idiots; I expect they treat people with respect.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.