The Chateau Diaries #314 Philip's table scapes look like a very poorly displayed brocant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Mummy, Percy & Scotman were served a tastier and more appetizing meal than this in the kitchen. Hell, I'd prefer cheese on toast or baked beans on toast to this budget basement mutant meal.
View attachment 3013475View attachment 3013476View attachment 3013477
Looks like the starter was quenelle of cat food with corned beef for the main with 14 green peas! I can’t even begin to suss out that dessert, commercial soft serve with stale orange and raspberry fruit leather?!?
---
Oh no! Not the Marquis’ old television?!?🤣

IMG_6946.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Instagram story with Amaury and Natti.
While the guests were having dinner, they were apparently outside walking the dog.
They were not at home (separating private from business life).
They disappeared and Michael appeared to serve dinner.
Screenshot_20240623_165007_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240623_165038_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
TeaBag would NEVER wear Ma Petherick's trousers
Can see why
Sherrie and Sadie did start a diet years ago on a vlog. They should check out Billsters current diet as he is looking better.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ratso clearly prefers Michael Petherick.

View attachment 3013437

---
Oh, and here is one for our @HalcyonOrganic:

View attachment 3013440
😭 😭 :cry: :cry: You Monster!!

---
Michael is so fun unlike the peach & tuna boy. Michael fits in but Snorty had to mind trick everyone & is still the odd toe sock kid. Michael shines brighter than the bling chapel but Phi Phi is like that gunk on the bottom of your strawberry shoe!
Spill it!! When did you two meet behind my back? Was it when I was laying sick home for two weeks?

IMG_5083.gif

---
And you stop it too now!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
And @Pekey, do have a look at the new Union station when you are over this way next. The Surrey Hills end is particularly dazzle dazzle with the whole, rather controversial development quoted at $631 million. The landscaping and revegetation is impressive with a small lake o_O (potential water hazard). I have l copied an article should any Tattlers be interested. https://bigbuild.vic.gov.au/projects/level-crossing-removal-project/projects/union-road-surrey-hills
This is a " must do " when the weather is nicer with my daughter. I used to love this little shopping precinct and it had a great Op Shop too!

I am not liking the way Box Hill is going !!! My god, too many high rise. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is the cokehead allowed back to the shitoo? Did he pay his debt finally? Was Mummy's return a suprise why was her apartment not ready? Two able bodied guys could not get the room to look nice in few hours? Were Maastrich Mincer and Cokehead rolling in the hay when they were suppose to carry furniture?
But Cokehead has charisma that the MM has absolutely none. Fanny's vids would benefit from Cokeheads presence.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread also to @Gertrude Maud and @ScooterMaGoo

The sun is out and it's going to be a hot day in the Vendee at last!

Why the duck do these tits leave everything to the last minute and why is that arsewipe moving/replacing stuff in her mother's room, it's so disrespectful and intrusive. I'm not a fan of dear Maman but it's not right, it's her personal belongings.

What lazy fucks can't even keep the windows clean, that's something Trixie could do on a regular basis.

HAS Gerry got a 'cold' or is it covid?

Marie in her chef's garb holding the dog, hygienic

I've skipped the chapel as I'm so over it now.

She certainly spoiled her guests giving them the full Adams Family treatment, made their overpriced stay all the more special.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
A sunny new week, a shiny new thread…huzzahs! Thank you @ComtesseRose for being threadmaker extraordinaire.

A question before I watch the latest deluge of Jarvis nonsense - both the patron video (@tuffiti you’re more stellar than the chapel stars) and last night’s vlog - has Brenda blessed her FB group with her (not very) humble opinion about Michael Petherick’s sudden reappearance at Lalande? Or will this be a subject she parks firmly in her list of prohibited subjects?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This is a " must do " when the weather is nicer with my daughter. I used to love this little shopping precinct and it had a great Op Shop too!

I am not liking the way Box Hill is going !!! My god, too many high rise. :mad:
Hmmm . . . Box Hill 🤬
In today's The Age re Box Hill . . . 'seven new Suburban Rail Loop towers will add 1700 homes, but not without reigniting debate about how high is too high.'
---
Please don't tell me is some aussie slang for 'screwing' or Mandarin for 'you smell like whale vomit'.
To doff your hat, to take your hat off to acknowledge hello or as a sign of respect unless @HalcyonOrganic knows some other secret meaning.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
To doff your hat, to take your hat off to acknowledge hello or as a sign of respect unless @HalcyonOrganic knows some other secret meaning.
The uncouth prancing twerp clearly needs a hat with written directions so that he is able to remove his hat indoors and in particular at the dinner table.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
lisaa8437
1 hour ago
Sounds like they are all preparing for Miranda from the devil wears Prada!! All nervous and scrambling to make everything perfect before nasty Miranda walks in

👆 Well the glove certainly fits. I wonder if the name Biggio is synonymous with Satan in Madagascar...

You know what doff means?

PS: PhiPhi for your eyes only!
Cool To Shut Up.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
susanakurdi3563
45 minutes ago
Surely you should have prepared your mother's appartment stefanie days ago

patriciaarroni2142
54 minutes ago
I feel that all of us who are faithful viewers and loyal friends of the chateau and it's inhabitants, would like to thank all of those 4000 patrons for helping to finance the restoration of the Chaple.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮YOU ARE REALLY OUT OF CONTENT. PHILLIP Dump account feeding storylines again.
LaReynedEpee
1 hour ago
The restoration of the chapel from its dilapidated state, and the recovery of Percy's health are both triumphs over adversity, it would be lovely if he and Isabelle could renew their vows in it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Not wanting to Stephfend but is it possible that she requests small servings for herself? She is filming her meal. I just can’t believe guests were served one broccolini- which is mainly stem.

Edited to add - the patrons have not paid for the restoration of the chapel - or anything really. The star buyers paid for restoration- apparently.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
@user-hp6uq9ei3i
7 hours ago
Why does Stephanie hold the dog around her neck?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 crappy dog owner, Philip replies
@LaReynedEpee
56 minutes ago
As a tiny dog who is normally down at floor level, I think he likes to be up high to see what's going on
---
Not wanting to Stephfend but is it possible that she requests small servings for herself? She is filming her meal. I just can’t believe guests were served one broccolini- which is mainly stem.

Edited to add - the patrons have not paid for the restoration of the chapel - or anything really. The star buyers paid for restoration- apparently.
Stephanie has racked up about $280,000 in patreon funding as of July 1, 2024 and the chapel restoration began in November, 2023. She has been pretending that it also goes to restore the chapel, but she’s actually been spending it on herself, luxury travel, nonstop, shopping, routine, salaries, etc. Pathological liar Stephanie has also lied in recent videos about how much money she has collected from the rental store scam.

Do you see how her smoke and mirrors, control by chaos, misinformation strategies work for her? Viewers believe that the Patreon funding is a primary source of money financing the chapel restoration. It’s a classic look over there at how Patreon is funding, the chapel restoration, and don’t look at me, actually spending all the Patreon funds on myself. Rinse and repeat.
---
@franciswhite4079
7 hours ago
Oh Jerry you will get pneumonia with that cloth mask on breathing with a cold please take it off

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@LaReynedEpee
58 minutes ago
Nonsense

GenaF
8 hours ago
STEPHANIE & FAMILY- Hearing what Michael said about Notre dame and the Chapel of St Joseph has made me think you ought to open the chapel to the public for maybe 30 days a year starting at maybe 11am. €20 per person. No access to the Chateau as that is home but a guided tour of the chateau pointing out a few things followed by a woodland nature walk following the paths already created. Then encourage an area for visitors siesta/picnics. You could then have a stall selling allsorts with the lalande label as in whatever you sell online plus any products for instance idk if you have any bees making honey you could sell (or if it could be a future project) or Marie's granola That could really help with the upkeep of the chapel and people from the nearby town would love to see, especially with some publicity from the mayor and local newspaper. I do hope this helps you make an income from a different source, who may not know about it yet. / Gena xxx

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮2 DAYS PER YEAR? lazy Philip wants to cut down any access to the chapel to two days per year. Selfish Stephanie did the chapel for herself, not to preserve historic site, or to help the public. See how Stephanie has comments, planted to reduce her responsibilities to others, and to suggest expensive projects for herself?
@LaReynedEpee
47 minutes ago
France has annual journées de patrimoine, a couple of days in the year when visitors are welcomed to cultural sites (for free) perhaps it could be incorporated in those.

NHIMzfwDs398hR5zZDBa50vg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@elelemon
8 hours ago
Seems funny everybody has to act for mommy….like she’s a Queen, too funny!

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮SUCK UP ASSHOLE PHILIP.
@LaReynedEpee
35 minutes ago
She was a charge nurse many years ago in the NHS - senior nurses then were often strong, assertive characters, but very much responsible for the efficient operation of our hospitals. We could use something like them now, as politicians have degraded the service massively and quite intentionally in order to flog it off to private companies. (I'll get off my soapbox now

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
MP in the house, Mummy on the way and Phiphi almost shits his mother's pants. Whatever MP is there for, long may he stay. I could spend hours gloating over Phiphi's insecurities and his shortcomings. Everyone was happy about MP. When has anyone ever been happy about Phiphi?

The only thing that dampens my joy is the fact that Steph's plan unfortunately works. Her fans are so happy about MP's return that the critical voices fade into the background and she can replenish her sympathy account a little. Apart from the sad fact that this will also have a monetary impact.

How many stars did Percy buy in the chapel? And who will believe this story about the missing cat? Percy seems to have lost not only his health but also his mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
@JackSpratt I've skipped the chapel as I'm so over it now.

Well more fool you. You will have missed the latest miracle at The Land of Lies. Someone who had a star from the ever expanding firmament (i think that was the story but to be honest found Percy’s ramblings very difficult to understand) found their missing cat 2 days later, after months of fruitless searching. It’s yet another miracle and has got to be good to sell another few hundred stars to all those pet owners desperately seeking their missing animals.

Then who are these nutters that despite the gift grab now having finished for at least 6 months, are still sending hundreds of presents to that despicable family. It obviously makes them feel good and gives them pleasure to do so but why can’t they see that it would be just as pleasurable to give to a charity or worthy cause local to them. The cost of the shipping alone would feed a child in need for at least a week.

• Sick
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.