The Chateau Diaries #314 Philip's table scapes look like a very poorly displayed brocant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Ratso’s day only gets worse. The LieLande moneymaker Ratso is once again forced to star in the majority of the video of the dump, because they have no content. He is thrown into one chaotic situation after another by greedy crappy dog owner Stephanie, , continuously amped up into a nervous wreck by manic Stephanie, and shoved into the arms of strangers repeatedly.

He nervously senses Mummy hates dogs and nervously licks her.
View attachment 3013800
He desperately tries to escape the clutches of loser Phillip

View attachment 3013801

Love to watch the mother and daughter grifters Edmeyer all their grift did porcelain stored in Mummy’s kitchen.

I’ve never seen Mummy hug herr Ñutty before. Guess that engagement ring changes the whole game.

Mummy pulled out all her acting skills to greet the dump crew and tour the chapel. She must’ve been working on her facial expressions for weeks.
You'd think Isabelle could have washed her hair before she travelle . It's as greasy as Stephanie's. Like mother, like daughter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
It was really obvious how difficult it was for Percy to breathe after going up all those stairs to the apartment, and when he was in the chapel. He appeared to be trying to hide it but he was trying hard to get his breath. It can't have done him any good to travel with Gerry not being well. Gerry also took off his mask later and was close to Percy in the chapel. If Fanny really cared about Percy, she could have created a living space for them on the ground floor, or let them stay in Nic's apartment. It probably never even occurred to the selfish bimbo that that staircase was difficult for him. It grates to see how Fanny is praised and almost sainted for restoring that chapel. The star scheme wasn't even her idea and it's not as if she had to do any real work or even contribute a penny of her own money.
What a difference MPK makes to a vlog. Had he been willing to act as the fake fiancé, he would have been a real asset to Fanny and her Chateau Diaries. He would have made an excellent host for patrons and other guests. Despite his past shenanigans, he is warm, engaging, and friendly, and he comes across as being considerably more genuine than either Fanny or Snorty. It would not be too late for Fanny to ditch PJ and have Michael in her life, not as fiancé, but as her best friend who would spend a lot of his time at LL. She and everyone else there would be much happier and the vlogs would be much better. She's missed an opportunity there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Human hands, arms, ears, fingers, and faces are not chew toys for dogs.It is bad aggressive behavior/ habit reinforced by the gruesome twosome, especially in an amped up neurotic dog with a high prey drive and sharp teeth perpetually tossed at strangers and shoved into their arms. The dog desperately needs training, a routine, a non chaotic environment, and for its owners to stop agitating, prodding, manhandling, and amping up the dog constantly.
The only person to whom he appears to not exhibit this behaviour is Marie.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Gracie, there are so many lies and scams going on they all seem to merge together at times for me. But no matter how hard I try I can’t place the rental store scam. Somebody please enlighten me or I shall spend the whole day trying to remember. 😂😂🤦‍♀️
Stephanie has told mountains of lies and it is confusing trying to track them.See if these 2 link helps. It explains some of the issues with the chapel stars.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Despite his past shenanigans, he is warm, engaging, and friendly, and he comes across as being considerably more genuine than either Fanny or Snorty.
Exactly, Michael, for all his faults is genuine, natural and has very little pretence whereas Philip on the other hand is the total opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It was really obvious how difficult it was for Percy to breathe after going up all those stairs to the apartment, and when he was in the chapel. He appeared to be trying to hide it but he was trying hard to get his breath. It can't have done him any good to travel with Gerry not being well. Gerry also took off his mask later and was close to Percy in the chapel. If Fanny really cared about Percy, she could have created a living space for them on the ground floor, or let them stay in Nic's apartment. It probably never even occurred to the selfish bimbo that that staircase was difficult for him. It grates to see how Fanny is praised and almost sainted for restoring that chapel. The star scheme wasn't even her idea and it's not as if she had to do any real work or even contribute a penny of her own money.
What a difference MPK makes to a vlog. Had he been willing to act as the fake fiancé, he would have been a real asset to Fanny and her Chateau Diaries. He would have made an excellent host for patrons and other guests. Despite his past shenanigans, he is warm, engaging, and friendly, and he comes across as being considerably more genuine than either Fanny or Snorty. It would not be too late for Fanny to ditch PJ and have Michael in her life, not as fiancé, but as her best friend who would spend a lot of his time at LL. She and everyone else there would be much happier and the vlogs would be much better. She's missed an opportunity there.
That was so nice of you to say ❤🧡💛💚💙

IMG_5085.gif

Let’s be besties!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@JackSpratt I've skipped the chapel as I'm so over it now.

Well more fool you. You will have missed the latest miracle at The Land of Lies. Someone who had a star from the ever expanding firmament (i think that was the story but to be honest found Percy’s ramblings very difficult to understand) found their missing cat 2 days later, after months of fruitless searching. It’s yet another miracle and has got to be good to sell another few hundred stars to all those pet owners desperately seeking their missing animals.

Then who are these nutters that despite the gift grab now having finished for at least 6 months, are still sending hundreds of presents to that despicable family. It obviously makes them feel good and gives them pleasure to do so but why can’t they see that it would be just as pleasurable to give to a charity or worthy cause local to them. The cost of the shipping alone would feed a child in need for at least a week.

All of the above, is why I just glaze over now as I cannot believe people are just this bleeping thick. It makes me mad!

Now I see in the comments some bright spark suggesting to Hinge and Bracket they open Cinderella's Chapel to the sweaty public 30 days a year at 20 euros a pop, like she needs anymore scam ideas. What gets me even more is that there are enough fuckwits out there who will happily pay it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Stephanie has told mountains of lies and it is confusing trying to track them.See if these 2 link helps. It explains some of the issues with the chapel stars.

Oh yes of course. Had totally forgotten that one. Thank you for the reminder.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yet more subsidence. Better check that insurance policy fanny. Oh wait, you never bothered to insure the chapel and then you didn't think it worth renewing the crumbling pile 🤣🤣🤣
Nothing to worry about. It's only the wallpaper painting shifting. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watched the vlog on FB of that oul bat and King Tut arriving, then the shock of seeing the chapel, what a shower of cnuts. I know we have many animal lovers in the forum, but every time I see that bleeping rat of a dog .............. well, his longevity is not be my priority.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know we have many animal lovers in the forum, but every time I see that bleeping rat of a dog .............. well, his longevity is not be my priority.
I do love dogs John but I am not that fond of Ratso...... he is neurotic and so badly behaved because of the way he has been treated but there is some of his breed behaviour in there too.
For instance , I could not have high energy ratter dogs - I include Jackie russell's in there too....... they are all go, go , go and full of energy that has to be walked or played off Every day or you have a bity bugger of a dog like Ratso.
Ratso needs training, his nuts off and walking a couple of times A Day!!! Not just once!
This I cannot do .... so I have a low energy dog that still needs training and a little walk but I can handle it .
I am going to enjoy Mummy 🦇 acting like she loves cute Ratso but that will fade out real soon !!! :ROFLMAO:

God I do hope they Never get a second dog or even worse - make Ratso "Daddy" to puppies!!! :rolleyes::mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It would not be too late for Fanny to ditch PJ and have Michael in her life, not as fiancé, but as her best friend who would spend a lot of his time at LL. She and everyone else there would be much happier and the vlogs would be much better. She's missed an opportunity there.
And Michael’s dodged a bullet!🔫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He reads… ?

Michael, they all just pretend to like you suddenly here, but everyone was saying bad things about you and called you names!

I didn’t!!
Yes Michael @HalcyonOrganic has had your backside I mean back this entire time! He will take you to Spain please insert your What’s app number here!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I do love dogs John but I am not that fond of Ratso...... he is neurotic and so badly behaved because of the way he has been treated but there is some of his breed behaviour in there too.
For instance , I could not have high energy ratter dogs - I include Jackie russell's in there too....... they are all go, go , go and full of energy that has to be walked or played off Every day or you have a bity bugger of a dog like Ratso.
Ratso needs training, his nuts off and walking a couple of times A Day!!! Not just once!
This I cannot do .... so I have a low energy dog that still needs training and a little walk but I can handle it .
I am going to enjoy Mummy 🦇 acting like she loves cute Ratso but that will fade out real soon !!! :ROFLMAO:

God I do hope they Never get a second dog or even worse - make Ratso "Daddy" to puppies!!! :rolleyes::mad:
I'm a dog lover too, though I would rather larger breeds (Irish Setters are our preference). although our last (and sadly missed) dog was a rescue and the smallest dog we've ever had. I can't warm to Ratso however, I agree, it's parly the fault of his incompetent owners and partly due to his breed. I certainly wouldn't be drawn to petting that animal.

71756_170776586268087_1284985_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.