The Chateau Diaries #313 Let them eat porcelain! They have to since the food portions are so miserly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion...I would have left Annaliese too. Cat and Dan make a far better couple. When have we ever seen Annaliese do anything apart from doing bad hair? She tries to lock him down with the children ( I know it takes two but if a woman wants to get pregnant she will manage it somehow ) I was expecting her to turn her life around and show him the finger but she hangs on to Fanny because it's easy, the only thing growing is her body mass. He would have married her a long time ago if she were the one.
I found it very disturbing that she let one of her sons take the blame not once but twice for flooding of Dan’s studio when he didn’t come home.
Even if they did do it, then she is a terrible mother to not be watching the then toddlers and allowing them outside, unsupervised with all of that heavy farm machinery going up and down the road out front.
---
Take a look at this place. They had to have paid more than 7000 euros for the 3 chandeliers, will one of the chandeliers being traded out to Michael P. And exchange for something that he has, and his family’s château? They clean everything up, so it looks super shiny. Expect a gruesome twosome to be looting the store for more crap for the chapel. The 2 locations/stores were opened in 2000. Can anyone spot the chandeliers On their sites or on any auction sites? Hope Billy P. didn’t give them the referral to the shop,

https://snackers antiques.com/en/
Probably changed them $7k to clean up the chandeliers.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Really? Like it would be hard to figure out who Baghead is in "real life"? Anyone with a "serious job" wouldn't have anything to do with any of the chateau tit or Fanny! So stupid that it's rather unbelievable. The bag only makes him look even more ridiculous prancing about.
Marie (Nick's wife) has a serious job, but still shows up on video. She doesn't make a fool of herself like her husband.
---
I guess the AI that made the closed captions knows best. It’s official, we were right all along. Stephanie admits she is the devil.
View attachment 3012462
When I saw that I knew I'd be seeing it again as a screen shot. :devilish:🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Stephanie is trying to muddy the waters ( thru the control by chaos/ smoke and mirrors/ confusion and misinformation agenda She pushes thru fake comments in the comments sections and on video) between the Patreon fund and the rental star fund so she can spend the $280,000 in patreon funds collected over the past 6+ months behind the scenes, and in front of the camera on her, traveling, shopping, salaries, clothing, etc., with no accountability, as usual .

Once work on the chapel started in November, 2023, all of the work at the chapel came grinding to a halt. Amaury couldn’t even be half assed to build the chicken castle that was supposed to be started and completed in November, 2023, which could have saved some of the chickens and roosters from Ratso or other predators at the dump. Amaury went on several months of vacation and then fled to the south of France to restore his parents new home, with his salary being paid by Patreon.

Stephanie is a master bullshitter, pathological liar, and a con artist. She lies as easily she breathes.Pathological lying is a Jarvis family trait.
---

So now Gerry is toting a huge Souleiado bag?
That's Mummy's🦇 bag👜. She bought it when she shopped with Fanny on a vlog.

Reactions: 14
In her latest Patreon flog, Fanny couldn't contain her excitement in revealing that she purchased another lot from the La Tour d’Argent auction sale at Artcurial on January 19, 2024 in Paris. Snorty claimed that they paid € 200 each -- or € 800 -- for the four large painted panels. Fanny corrected him and stated: “it came to a little bit more . . . it probably came to just over a thousand.” € 1,000 – what a deal!!!
Just you wait Tartuffe...... old FRK will be trying to work out how and what to do with a Silver Duck Press. ;)
When she does...... of course, everything will be sliced in halves or even quarters ! :ROFLMAO:
---
Yes, don't leave us hanging. I won't be able to sleep well tonight 😂
Its morning here and I will be wondering about it all bloody day!!! :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm not really a Communist (learned very early leftists were sexist pigs just like rightists), although I am something of a Marxist. Also, believe it or not, a card-carrying trained prayer chaplain (God loves a potty mouth). So one of the things I know is that the Catholic God is a God of love (ideally, a few genocides of the Inquisition and crusades aside, nobody's perfect) in a way the Calvinist God is not (yes, women, children, slaves, animals and insects, you have a soul, but it is utterly corrupt and irretrievable). And I think I grok you well enough to say, there's nothing you could do or say that I wouldn't think was interesting, and honorable, or that would make me stop thinking you're terrific.
@billybudd - if you ever go to Trier, you should pop into the Karl Marx Haus, which is the birthplace of Karl Marx and a museum. It's pretty interesting!

DSCN0220.JPG

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In her latest Patreon flog, Fanny couldn't contain her excitement in revealing that she purchased another lot from the La Tour d’Argent auction sale at Artcurial on January 19, 2024 in Paris. Snorty claimed that they paid € 200 each -- or € 800 -- for the four large painted panels. Fanny corrected him and stated: “it came to a little bit more . . . it probably came to just over a thousand.” € 1,000 – what a deal!!!

View attachment 3013000View attachment 3013002View attachment 3013003View attachment 3013005

Fanny purchased lot 96 from the sale: four painted panels depicting Diana and her Nymphs. They date to the late seventeenth century, and each is approximately 70 inches by 28 inches in dimension. They were in the main dining room of the restaurant. The auction estimate in the printed Artcurial auction catalog was € 4,000 - € 6,000; but this was corrected (or adjusted) in the online listing to € 800 - € 1,500 at the time of the sale. Fanny intends to install them in the Fuk Tat Chinese Takeaway (akka the Petit Salon) during its upcoming redecoration renovation restoration.

View attachment 3013009
View attachment 3013011View attachment 3013012View attachment 3013013View attachment 3013014
View attachment 3013015

Despite claiming she only spent “just over a thousand” Euro on them, the actual hammer price was € 1,400. Adding in the buyer’s premium and VAT (31.2% or € 436.80), the final purchase price was € 1,836.80.

If you recall, Fanny already purchased a set of carved panels from this same sale for € 5,772.80 (including buyer’s premium and VAT). This brings the running total of Fanny’s La Tour d’Argent purchases to € 7,609.60. I wonder how many other lots she purchased?!

https://tattle.life/threads/the-cha...the-boyfriend-all-useless.45445/post-19502415

https://tattle.life/threads/the-cha...the-boyfriend-all-useless.45445/post-19502646
I’m sorry - but these panels are frigging ugly and just another example of Fanny’s discordant, mismatched decorating style throughout the shitoo! 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.