The Chateau Diaries #313 Let them eat porcelain! They have to since the food portions are so miserly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it proves once more that Channel 4 see Despicable fanny as the clown of the show. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the crew take bets on what dumbarse show she's going to put on. She must be solid gold amusement, along with Thrush, for the film crew šŸ¤£
You would think, after the incident/accident at the dump where a man was killed in an unsafe, work situation, and in another situation where a stone was recklessly yanked out of the dump walls, that Stephanie wouldnā€™t be flouting basic safety rules in a construction setting in yet another video. She routinely includes her negligence, recklessness, repeated failure to adhere to French laws, rules, and regulations regarding animals, and routine endangerment of Ratso in videos also.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I agree with you 100%. Smallest dog in the world Ratso has a life expectancy of 12 to 14 years. He will be seriously injured/ die, or be discarded in the next couple of years with a boatload of life long issues. Due to the negligence of the gruesome twosome ( and through no fault of innocent dog Ratso), Ratso is nervous, neurotic, stressed, and has suffered all sorts of serious damage to his body which will come far more evident in the coming years. He lives a chaotic life with 2 self absorbed idiots, being passed around to strangers nonstop, and then ignored or yelled at when the little pink camera is off.

They have not taken the dog to the vet since Philip had to have the dog registered in the country of France in November, 2023. I bet the dog has never been treated with heartworm medicine, or flea or tick medicine. It does appear that he has a lot of issues with his skin, eyes, ears, heā€™s way too long toenails,nervousness, etc. A few months ago, Stephanie was bragging about how the dog had extremely dry poop, which is likely because the dog is not receive enough water and heā€™s constipated and or has other issues that need to be explored.

It is difficult watching a millionaire abuse and deny appropriate medical treatment for the smallest dog in the world on camera forYouTube views and money for herself.Ratso will end up as another piece of collateral damage in the selfish orbit of greedy Stephanie Jarvis.

It was strange that Stephanie had to taunt FRK during the video, where they were leading the crispy chĆ¢teau to attend the channel for filming. Stephanie likes to use the dog And possession of the dog to show her dominance over FRK, and make sure that FRK knows her position as an employee of Stephanie Jarvis at the dump.
---

As much as they move tit at the dump, surely they have some moving blankets. Why donā€™t they at least protect the seats and doors ofā€ Andrewsā€™s Porscheā€ with moving blankets? They never take care of anything. They pay enormous amounts of money to buy crap, and then they put it in the damp, moldy. Dump to rot away.
As they didn't cover the chandeliers, I was hoping someone would break into the car and take them if they spotted them through the windows when they were taking a break and had left the car. I expect it's alarmed, sadly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@Imperious Me

Screenshots from the older? page
Look at the recommender and follower..
IMG_5071.jpeg

IMG_5072.jpeg

And here the newer page:
IMG_5073.jpeg

First name was Andrew Roberts
Main location is Indonesia

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I do enjoy the Greek Salad with blackened chicken with our house made dressing and a side of pita bread, I also have a very sweet tooth so banana foster cheesecake or fried cheesecake is delicious! my husband also makes a soup called Hearty vegetable. We found the recipe in a menā€™s health magazine in 1999 that is so delicious taste like your soothing your soul. When Iā€™m in a hurry, I get a half of toasted chicken salad sandwich. Our chicken salad is very simple and clean, but itā€™s so yummy. I always say itā€™s crack chicken salad because itā€™s so addictive. I also also make a great salad called the Italian salad taste like an Italian sandwich on a salad. And our wraps are really huge and yummy all named after and invented by our local fireman in town. I think Iā€™m hungry for lunch. I better get on that.
Can we know how you make your house dressing or is that a secret?
---
Wow, I never thought about hot soup cooling you down. Sadly and unfortunately, it doesnā€™t work as well in humid conditions. But if it helps some, thatā€™s a benefit in the sweltering summer weather in the southern U.S.

ā€œI know it sounds counter intuitive. But thereā€™s actual science to back it up. Professor Ollie Jay, a researcher from the University of Sydney, has delved into the science of hot liquids and their effects on our bodies in hot weather.

His research shows that hot liquids like hot tea or soup activate a temperature control within the body that triggers sweat, and that helps cool the body down.

It is important to note that the sweat the body produces needs to evaporate, so this doesn't work as well in humid conditions. That's less of an issue in Los Angeles, a region known for its dry heat.ā€

When weā€™re hot, we naturally cool our bodies primarily by sweating, or more specifically by having the sweat evaporate from our skin (thatā€™s important!). Our bodies sense changes in tissue temperature by a network of thermosensors located in the skin and in more central parts of our body, which send input to our brain (specifically, the hypothalamus), which then initiates sweating.

When we take in a hot drink, it appears that the thermosensors located in the stomach become overactive, and send strong signals to our hypothalamus that we are hot. In turn, the hypothalamus reacts by initiating an over-compensatory sweating response. So, when this sweat evaporates from our skin, the heat energy we lose due to evaporation exceeds the heat energy gained by drinking the hot drink. In other words, it is because our body overacted to the hot drink that we end up cooler in the end

---
Spicy foods can also cool you down!

And she did bring a bottle of wine once but failed to bring a way to open it.
That's probably why curry is eaten in hot climates.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can we know how you make your house dressing or is that a secret?
My grandmother would give out her recipes but purposefully leave out one ingredient or alter an amount of an ingredient so no one could make the recipes taste exactly like her recipe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think it proves once more that Channel 4 see Despicable fanny as the clown of the show. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the crew take bets on what dumbarse show she's going to put on. She must be solid gold amusement, along with Thrush, for the film crew šŸ¤£
I don't understand why she isn't a liability, that dump is unsafe for the camera crew, speaking of - didn't she allegedly duck one of the camera men/producers? Surely, that not a conflict of interest... /s:rolleyes:
Maybe Channel 4 has an iron clad legal document, so that the filth of Jarvis doesn't rub off on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There are strict rules and regulations on restoring the pond at the Dump. It was a pond. It has never been a lake. Stephanie upgraded her pond to a lake to make it sound grander than it actually was. It is interesting to note that Stephanie wrote a portion of the background information on the dump to post on the local town website, and she properly noted in the official town forum, that the dump had a pond, not a lake. However, on her personal dump website, and in other interviews, videos, and articles, she refers to the pond as a lake.

Several French tattlers have posted information in this forum about the extensive rules and regulations applying to the restoration of the pond at the dump. There are a couple of CD videos where Davy met with local officials to try to figure out what needs to be done to restore the dump pond correctly in accordance with the local environmental rules and regulations. Stephanie use a lot of tax-free ebegged money to pay for several expensive pond surveys, which are now out of date, and would have to be repeated if the pond was ever to be restored. Stephanie loves to waste other peoples money.

If they try to restore the pond without complying with French rules and regulations and without working with the local water/ pond officials, they would get in big trouble with the French government. It was Stephanie and her co owner Baghead, who chose to drain the pond, instead of paying the expenses to bring the pond into compliance with the French rules and regulations. I believe Baghead himself opened to sluice to drain the pond. Pottie tried to catch some of the dying fish so they could eat them at the dump. Stephanie then went back inside the dump and took a nap.
Here's Lalande on the authoritative 18th c. Cassini map, with its body of water. Davey used Cassini to establish it as historic and man-made for resto purposes per EU law. Vision not so good today can't tell whether Cassini map calls it a lake or a pond or if there's a key to unlocking said info.
Screen Shot 2024-06-22 at 1.34.17 PM.png

Clara turned me on to the Cassini map and the possibility Jarvis could have staved off the water police and the drainage of the lake by pointing to its existence on the Cassini map.

• Heart
That sounds wonderful! TRex said your food was awesome!

It reminded me of the Shrek engagement party, where at one time or another most every person at the party had their phone out filming for their own YouTube channels.Very transactional.

If it was filmed on a weekday, she was likely at work.I think this was primarily a party for filming,
---

Do you think Phillip has posted photos of himself and Ratso on Grindr in France. He now has his own car to meet hookups.
The Sauna Soap, kebab shop one hour and a half from Lalande.
Screen Shot 2024-06-22 at 1.56.44 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks like she has re-posted old vlogs from a few years ago! Bit bizarre.
Both pages were created May 23 and November 23. the old blog page began 2020 and ended 2022.

I am not sure that sheā€™s hosting any of them (anymore)

The Sauna Soap, kebab shop one hour and a half from Lalande.
View attachment 3010905
Iā€™ll give you all the recipe for the Greek dressing later when the hubs gets home I donā€™t know the measurements for anything as I just dump. I think part of the reason for selling a lot of soups is we have a lot of older people here and they seem to always be cold poor @T Rex came into the shop after the hurricane we were crazy, insane and it was a week where we tested out store-bought Taziki sauce not our homemade so ever since she came. I feel so bad that she didnā€™t really get the homemade Taziki sauce I totally mean to deliver a few Gyros with the real Taziki sauce one day

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My grandmother would give out her recipes but purposefully leave out one ingredient or alter an amount of an ingredient so no one could make the recipes taste exactly like her recipe.
She would have worked together wonderfully with Marieā€¦ not

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cant they just close the gates and fill in the lake and then claim innocence??? Like they didnt know what happened. All the plant life will just decay over time. She is really not waiting on any permissions is she? They really dont have to clean oit the lake bed, do they?
Or fell a large tree and make a dam šŸ˜

• Haha
You would think, after the incident/accident at the dump where a man was killed in an unsafe, work situation, and in another situation where a stone was recklessly yanked out of the dump walls, that Stephanie wouldnā€™t be flouting basic safety rules in a construction setting in yet another video. She routinely includes her negligence, recklessness, repeated failure to adhere to French laws, rules, and regulations regarding animals, and routine endangerment of Ratso in videos also.
She does it because she knows it gains her views. And views gain her ā‚¬$Ā£

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
As they didn't cover the chandeliers, I was hoping someone would break into the car and take them if they spotted them through the windows when they were taking a break and had left the car. I expect it's alarmed, sadly.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Apart from dear Billy Petherick, who the duck is going to look in the car, see chandeliers and think "oh, I have just the place for 4 chandeliers" and break in and steal them. Unless they're of the ilk - you've got them so I need them šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Stephanie is never gonna leave her $6000 plus money maker at the Dump is she is within the country of France. Ratso has degenerate that income for the little orphan princess. For attention, to try to squeeze into channel 4 filming, to show off their expensive vanity dog, to use as a prop, and to provide the dog with another available female dog that he can try to harass. Loser Snorts has to have the smallest dog in the world with him as a security blanket, as the tiny helpless dog is the only male he can dominate on the site of the crispy chĆ¢teau.
Steph would rather the poor dog suffers because he prefers Marie.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.