The Chateau Diaries #313 Let them eat porcelain! They have to since the food portions are so miserly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So….. I have a Tik Tok small like 1400 followers , I talk mostly politics beware @billybudd dont watch lol! But today I mentioned CD lol already 470 views! Hmmmmm.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
michaelcrenshaw3099
3 hours ago
7000 for lighting and you have no heat in the house!!

saradastrickman6406
6 hours ago
Is it just me or has Stephanie dated all of those men except Nick> (not in Anyway implying anything .-- Im literally curious!)

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 someone’s a little bit touchy about how Stephanie wanted to date Michael and create the impression that they were sleeping together in videos……. Contrast to Stephanie and fill up in a bed where Philip has the big covers pulled up to his chin.
@LaReynedEpee
6 hours ago
When do you imagine she dated Dan, Michael or Bryan? People do spout some rabid nonsense on here.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
3 hours ago
No
@carolinegooder7091 meant to say, "No, I didn't date all those men, I just shagged them all, except Snorty, who I've never shagged and never intend to shag, even if I'm drunk and desperate".

• Haha
Reactions: 32
raymondpaul123
22 minutes ago
Stefanie? Why doesn’t Dan include you in his videos? He just posted and you are not in it. I was looking forward to the interaction and seeing the whole thing from a different point of view but he Didn’t include any of your visit? why?

Comments from escape to rural france:
@indirajane
12 minutes ago
At this rate, his chateau could be finished before Lalande. Incredible!

@kathyritchey9526
1 hour ago
Happy Birthday Nick again ️ thank you for keeping Dan alive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
@carolinegooder7091
3 hours ago
No one there today is an ex. Philip is Stephanie's fiance. Dan was Stephanie's gardener and part-time chef. He learned to cook in the Navy. Kirsty was his friend, who was a really trained gardener who is now head gardener at Lalande. Annalise was Dan's partner and they separated about two years ago. They co-parent two boys. Michael and Kat are good friends to Stephanie and each other. Dan and Kat may now be an item.
Caro, sweetie, for someone who claims an encyclopedic knowledge of all things LaLande you just keep bleeping up. Dan wasn’t in the Navy. Perhaps you should get a little notebook to keep track. We know you already have one for all your fake accounts and passwords.🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Caro, sweetie, for someone who claims an encyclopedic knowledge of all things LaLande you just keep bleeping up. Dan wasn’t in the Navy. Perhaps you should get a little notebook to keep track. We know you already have one for all your fake accounts and passwords.🤭
Part of the Jarvis “ control by chaos” “ smoke and mirrors” lies and planted misinformation strategy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Love the size and amount of candles on Nick’s birthday cake. Dan “ that is a fire hazard.” Happy birthday Nick! The loser gruesome twosome ruin Happy Birthday song once again.
1173AB65-22CF-490D-A8E0-9C90784646D9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey Fanny, where is the patron video you were supposed to publish 10 days ago?
You promised it on Saturday, but it's now past midnight and Sunday in France.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
From Behind The Chateau Door comments:

Did someone say "☀👶 " three times?:LOL:

Screenshot 2024-06-22 at 23.42.47.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
@thesoapfairy638
9 hours ago
A doggy backpack is needed!

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
3 hours ago
It would be safer. We lost a cat once when I was a child to a bad accident
---
@muratcamofficial
10 hours ago
can somebody explain me the relationships there ? who is who s ex ?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 time for damage control by pathological liar Stephanie……
@carolinegooder7091
3 hours ago
No one there today is an ex. Philip is Stephanie's fiance. Dan was Stephanie's gardener and part-time chef. He learned to cook in the Navy. Kirsty was his friend, who was a really trained gardener who is now head gardener at Lalande. Annalise was Dan's partner and they separated about two years ago. They co-parent two boys. Michael and Kat are good friends to Stephanie and each other. Dan and Kat may now be an item.
Correction. Regarding those in attendance…The gayancé is the former sex partner of Kat. The gayancé is the former sex partner of Michael P. The gayancé wanted to be the sex partner of VanlesstheMan but was most likely rejected or too scared. The gayancé has never been an actual “sex partner” ( in the intercourse sense) of the Chatelaine beyond perhaps holding a dildo or the Foreo whilst wearing a blindfold.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@NativeTexan1
6 hours ago
Who knew you could just buy this Catholic Chapel stuff on the streets? How beautiful.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@LaReynedEpee
6 hours ago
It has to come from somewhere A friend who is an Anglican vicar once amused us by showing shots from a website where he buys his vicaring clobber - the models posing in cassocks etc was kind of funny

@cyngibson950
6 hours ago
Can Philip please remove his hat for dinner. Please!

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮gross response by Stephanie. How many hours does it take for him to build his hair? He Musta weeks in between washing his hair. It’s not called the holiday from hygiene dump for nothing.
@carolinegooder7091
3 hours ago (edited)
If he hasn't washed or done his long hair that day, he leaves it covered
---
@SarahsShipwreck
7 hours ago
Hear me out— they use one of the rooms in the château to foster puppies

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 they want to turn a room at the dump into a dog retreat? Will they dump walls even be standing in a decades time?
@carolinegooder7091
3 hours ago
In 10 years, it could maybe become a thing. People bring their dogs to Lalande all the time. Pick up a new dog, why not.
Men don’t usually ‘DO’ their long hair unless there is a ‘SYSTEM’ in place. Also, why would Caroline know about his unwashed state and how he deals with it?
---
@LaReynedEpee
11 hours ago
And you're supplying the bottom-feeding pond life

👆 Sure... Lest we forget, you're the first, biggest and nastiest bottom-feeding pond life La Reyne. LOL. 🦠
Why is LaReynee not being reported for abuse?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What looks to be a slimmer Coco is in Paris, somehow a mistake? Wonder if a trip to la Lande is in the works?

1719100478203.png

1719100515501.png

1719100563119.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
johngraham8794
1 day ago
Wouldn't it have been cheaper to have a courier deliver the chandeliers.. ? You are raising money for the restoration but then spend money like water travelling all over the place nearly every week.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Liar Stephanie… we are usually traveling to see his family anyways…sure, Jan.
@TheChateauDiaries

23 hours ago
No, it's cheaper to drive ourselves, and we're usually travelling to see family anyway - Philip's family live in Maastricht
---
@zoecooper6436
1 day ago
Im quite concerned about the way you travel with Lancelot. I sincerely hope that you're never involved in a collision; the way he's fastened by his collar could be catastrophic and snap his neck. I fasten my dogs using full harnesses with seat belts, that way they're securely strapped in but there's no chance of them being choked to death. PLEASE dont fasten him by his neck - hes a gorgeous little dog and I'd hate to see him hurt
emoji_u1f622.png
xx

A042F4D4-9D45-47E7-8537-079533230CBB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Over the past 7-10 days Fanny has been hauled onto the carpet by Patreon and Grunt has packed up his bags and high-tailed it down under, apparently without saying goodbye so Fanny couldn't film his departure. Percy is about to arrive and Grunt always seemed to get on well with Percy, so it's odd he would bug out more than two weeks before his scheduled departure date.

Is that why Michael Pethrick has been urgently called off the bench?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
@trudie6312
1 day ago
Love the boardgame! Nick, you could make extra cards like 'Due to unexpected structural problems in the Chateau, you are forced to sell furniture to a total of .... points to finance the repairs". Makes it more difficult for Philip to win

@tinatina5913
1 day ago
To this day I still do not understand why Nic does not want to be seen..Is he a spy..he can't be as we hear his voice....most bewildering. What's he hiding apart from his face

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Stephanie, you are not famous, you are infamous.

infamous
adjective
in·fa·mous ˈin-fə-məs

: having a reputation of the worst kind : notoriously evil
an infamous traitor

: causing or bringing infamy : DISGRACEFUL
an infamous crime

: convicted of an offense bringing infamy

infamously

@Sgirl
1 day ago (edited)
He would like to maintain his privacy and the whys of it aren't really anyone's business. Some people have serious jobs ... you know, things that deal with national security ... stuff like that, where being seen messing around in a château in a YouTube vlog would be looked down upon. Or maybe he just doesn't want thousands of strangers talking about him, acting like they know him, or writing hateful things about him on château gossip sites. Not everyone wants to be famous.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Philip is so touchy about his appearance…..

@Sparrowdean
1 day ago
I don't blame him! Nic is a wise man because if he shows himself, people on this channel will start taking the pi*ss. They'll think they know him and will start prying into his business and making impertinent comments about his appearance.

@paulainsc8212
1 day ago
Why can’t we see Nick? Fun video as always. Thank you

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 dump account
@XantheWilliams
1 day ago
He wants to be private, that’s all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.