The Chateau Diaries #313 Let them eat porcelain! They have to since the food portions are so miserly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dans vlog of Nick Birthday BBQ VERY WELL EDITED mainly shows the three men working hard and celebrating a top the Chateau. Most Tattlers poured scorn on Dan when he started his project, he is going great guns and has super support from Nick and Brian and Calvin, I Congratulate
them All and look forward to seeing the progress continuing and his little piss takes thru his vlogs as he goes.
Thought I heard Fanny's dulcet tones in the Happy Birthday singing but I could be hallucinating 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why was Grant there? Were they long lost friends? What am I missing. He stayed for free, but had to help move crap? Don't comprehend how there are this many people who willingly mingle with the likes of Fanny & friends. Completely miffed.
I bet that door never got finished... still propped against the wall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have never watched Escape to the Chateau or Chateau DIY so all that I know about it is what I have gleaned from here.

Under what circumstances did the Pethericks leave those programs?

Was it their choice to leave because Billy’s awol charge became public knowledge? Or was it to do with the (alleged) theft of Michael's artistic property by the weirdo with the bad red hair and day kimonos?

Just wondering if Channel 4 see Michael as filming gold. He does have a certain presence and charm, is likeable, does his homework when talking in depth about a subject. He does, however, need to stay away from Despicable fanny. She will destroy him. She is a vampire.
---

Un petit jolie castor...
There's a vlog in WIKI that Michael did explaining why he feels the Pethericks were dropped - he believes that it was because of the wallpaper debacle. Apparently, Michael was o.k. with not being credited, but then Billy said something publicly about it, and it apparently embarrassed Angel, who called the production company and had them all removed from the show, including Sadie, who worked for them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
michaelcrenshaw3099
3 hours ago
7000 for lighting and you have no heat in the house!!

saradastrickman6406
6 hours ago
Is it just me or has Stephanie dated all of those men except Nick> (not in Anyway implying anything .-- Im literally curious!)

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 someone’s a little bit touchy about how Stephanie wanted to date Michael and create the impression that they were sleeping together in videos……. Contrast to Stephanie and fill up in a bed where Philip has the big covers pulled up to his chin.
@LaReynedEpee
6 hours ago
When do you imagine she dated Dan, Michael or Bryan? People do spout some rabid nonsense on here.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
3 hours ago
No

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bloody Hell poor Mark and Amy, horrendous, frightening for them. Hope he makes a full recovery.
Amy is bonkers but who knows how you react in times of "real" stress and panic.
I had someone try to get in. I can tell you terror blocks your mind, I had a reasonably new phone and I couldn't figure how to use it, even though the emergency button was right on the front... and I couldn't see how to phone, only text... I've only experienced it once and that was it, in my 60s to be that frightened.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
@NativeTexan1
6 hours ago
Who knew you could just buy this Catholic Chapel stuff on the streets? How beautiful.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@LaReynedEpee
6 hours ago
It has to come from somewhere A friend who is an Anglican vicar once amused us by showing shots from a website where he buys his vicaring clobber - the models posing in cassocks etc was kind of funny

@cyngibson950
6 hours ago
Can Philip please remove his hat for dinner. Please!

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮gross response by Stephanie. How many hours does it take for him to build his hair? He Musta weeks in between washing his hair. It’s not called the holiday from hygiene dump for nothing.
@carolinegooder7091
3 hours ago (edited)
If he hasn't washed or done his long hair that day, he leaves it covered
---
@SarahsShipwreck
7 hours ago
Hear me out— they use one of the rooms in the château to foster puppies

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 they want to turn a room at the dump into a dog retreat? Will they dump walls even be standing in a decades time?
@carolinegooder7091
3 hours ago
In 10 years, it could maybe become a thing. People bring their dogs to Lalande all the time. Pick up a new dog, why not.

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
@thesoapfairy638
9 hours ago
A doggy backpack is needed!

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
3 hours ago
It would be safer. We lost a cat once when I was a child to a bad accident
---
@muratcamofficial
10 hours ago
can somebody explain me the relationships there ? who is who s ex ?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 time for damage control by pathological liar Stephanie……
@carolinegooder7091
3 hours ago
No one there today is an ex. Philip is Stephanie's fiance. Dan was Stephanie's gardener and part-time chef. He learned to cook in the Navy. Kirsty was his friend, who was a really trained gardener who is now head gardener at Lalande. Annalise was Dan's partner and they separated about two years ago. They co-parent two boys. Michael and Kat are good friends to Stephanie and each other. Dan and Kat may now be an item.

• Haha
  • Sick
I do enjoy the Greek Salad with blackened chicken with our house made dressing and a side of pita bread, I also have a very sweet tooth so banana foster cheesecake or fried cheesecake is delicious! my husband also makes a soup called Hearty vegetable. We found the recipe in a men’s health magazine in 1999 that is so delicious taste like your soothing your soul. When I’m in a hurry, I get a half of toasted chicken salad sandwich. Our chicken salad is very simple and clean, but it’s so yummy. I always say it’s crack chicken salad because it’s so addictive. I also also make a great salad called the Italian salad taste like an Italian sandwich on a salad. And our wraps are really huge and yummy all named after and invented by our local fireman in town. I think I’m hungry for lunch. I better get on that.
I sure wish your shop was near me! Everything sounds so yummy

• Heart
Reactions: 22
susanakurdi3563
11 hours ago
The wedding won't be a summer one then

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Stephanie is going to drag the fake wedding out until the summer of 2025. So predictable. More time to scam for gifts, luxury trips, buy a huge engagement ring, and run a few more chapel and Patreon scams.Wheeeeee. Oh well, I actually have a civil wedding as required by French law or pretend wedding in the chapel?
@carolinegooder7091
3 hours ago
Not until next Summer

@susanakurdi3563
2 hours ago
Really?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 more lies from Stephanie Jarvis
@carolinegooder7091
1 hour ago
@susanakurdi3563 A joke. If they want a wedding sooner this summer it won't be in the chapel. Chapel and Grand Salon maybe finished by new year's

@sherrycooper3382
14 hours ago
Definitely not a lake, Stephanie...small pond maybe...green water makes it look like a slough. LOL with that.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 nasty, insulting Phillip is back
@LaReynedEpee
11 hours ago
And you're supplying the bottom-feeding pond life

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 pathological liar Stephanie still verbally upgrading her pond and calling it a lake.

@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago
The lake will be actively feed by the stream, so will be clear.
---
juliepurrs
15 hours ago
I wouldn't consider those puppies an accident. They are the result of an owner who didn't get his dog spayed, didn't realise she was in season, then didn't notice she was pregnant

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Stephanie Jarvis endorsing the reckless treatment of the dogs by Dan
@TheChateauDiaries

14 hours ago
And they can thank their lucky stars every day that he didn’t

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 look at the real motive of Stephanie, she wants more apartments and a pool to be constructed instead of a wedding venue, since she will never open the chapel up to the public for any reason. It is to be a private party pad for herself and her 2 hapless owners. I wonder if she wants the apartments built so when the main building of the dump becomes totally uninhabitable, she and her co-owners will have brand new apartments in which to move into but until that time, they can lease out the apartment to make more money for themselves. The apartments would be much cheaper to heat the dump itself. Stephanie’s begging will never end.
@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago
A patron said Stephanie doesn't want a wedding venue. More gites could go in instead.
---
I thought she was a dog groomer?
Yes, they are lying as usual. Kirsty was a dog groomer. She has never been a trained gardener,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
margaretmeyer2475
21 hours ago
I thought it was time Stephanie should see Dan's place. So glad she saw the progress.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@LaReynedEpee
11 hours ago
She's been various times before, and fairly recently.
---
@ericacole7102
21 hours ago
I thought Stephanie said one day a long time ago that she didn’t care for dogs a long time ago

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Philip is lying once again.

@LaReynedEpee
11 hours ago
It was more that she was reluctant to take on the responsibility given the propensity for travelling.

linndyful
9 minutes ago
Can't belive Phillip sat with the guests to eat wearing a beanie. So rude

• Haha
Reactions: 30
@thesoapfairy638
9 hours ago
A doggy backpack is needed!

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
3 hours ago
It would be safer. We lost a cat once when I was a child to a bad accident
---
@muratcamofficial
10 hours ago
can somebody explain me the relationships there ? who is who s ex ?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 time for damage control by pathological liar Stephanie……
@carolinegooder7091
3 hours ago
No one there today is an ex. Philip is Stephanie's fiance. Dan was Stephanie's gardener and part-time chef. He learned to cook in the Navy. Kirsty was his friend, who was a really trained gardener who is now head gardener at Lalande. Annalise was Dan's partner and they separated about two years ago. They co-parent two boys. Michael and Kat are good friends to Stephanie and each other. Dan and Kat may now be an item.
According to Dan, he went to catering college and then returned to the Naval base as a Chef, where he had previously been a waiter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.