The Chateau Diaries #313 Let them eat porcelain! They have to since the food portions are so miserly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am surprised that the gruesome twosome didn’t show up with a car load of $20,000 Marie Antoinette china to set the picnic table at the crispy château. The greedy, gruesome master ebegging twosome always show up empty-handed.

Perhaps they're the biggest gift, the gift that keeps on giving. They must provide hours and hours of piss take fodder once they've pissed off back to Mould Mansion. It'll have the rest of that lot laughing for hours afterwards.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Mrsp67, what are your favorite items to eat on your restaurant menu?
I do enjoy the Greek Salad with blackened chicken with our house made dressing and a side of pita bread, I also have a very sweet tooth so banana foster cheesecake or fried cheesecake is delicious! my husband also makes a soup called Hearty vegetable. We found the recipe in a men’s health magazine in 1999 that is so delicious taste like your soothing your soul. When I’m in a hurry, I get a half of toasted chicken salad sandwich. Our chicken salad is very simple and clean, but it’s so yummy. I always say it’s crack chicken salad because it’s so addictive. I also also make a great salad called the Italian salad taste like an Italian sandwich on a salad. And our wraps are really huge and yummy all named after and invented by our local fireman in town. I think I’m hungry for lunch. I better get on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
None of Nick's family was there. I can't believe Dan or Dan's Irish friend is Nick's only 'friend'. Kat was there for Dan and as per happenstance, brought Michael with her as a convenient drop off point for Stephanie. Stephanie and Philip were there to pick up Michael and as far as I'm aware Michael Petherick is not a friend of Nick's. This so-called 'birthday celebration' was a big, fat, filmed for Channel 4 television and vlogging content event. To me it wasn't much different to Manor and Maker's wedding reception.
And where has Dana been? She disappeared along with the puffs, I thought she was Nicks friend?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I do enjoy the Greek Salad with blackened chicken with our house made dressing and a side of pita bread, I also have a very sweet tooth so banana foster cheesecake or fried cheesecake is delicious! my husband also makes a soup called Hearty vegetable. We found the recipe in a men’s health magazine in 1999 that is so delicious taste like your soothing your soul. When I’m in a hurry, I get a half of toasted chicken salad sandwich. Our chicken salad is very simple and clean, but it’s so yummy. I always say it’s crack chicken salad because it’s so addictive. I also also make a great salad called the Italian salad taste like an Italian sandwich on a salad. And our wraps are really huge and yummy all named after and invented by our local fireman in town. I think I’m hungry for lunch. I better get on that.
That sounds wonderful! TRex said your food was awesome!
That whole vlog was a performance by each and every one of them (well except maybe Nick and Brian). Some saw themselves as the leading men and lady, others bit players. All will happily take the "royalties" and payments that are gathered as a result.
It reminded me of the Shrek engagement party, where at one time or another most every person at the party had their phone out filming for their own YouTube channels.Very transactional.
And where has Dana been? She disappeared along with the puffs, I thought she was Nicks friend?
If it was filmed on a weekday, she was likely at work.I think this was primarily a party for filming,
---
None, they’re all on Grindr…
Do you think Phillip has posted photos of himself and Ratso on Grindr in France. He now has his own car to meet hookups.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am surprised that the gruesome twosome didn’t show up with a car load of $20,000 Marie Antoinette china to set the picnic table at the crispy château. The greedy, gruesome master ebegging twosome always show up empty-handed.
Now Gracie, how unfair. They brought Dan a McDonald’s picnic as a ruin-warming gift.🤣🔥🍟🍔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It seems like 90% of the Chateau Diaries these days includes Fanny trying to passive aggressively take the piss out of Tattle.
She's obsessed, poor thing. 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Heavy rain at liarsworld then.

The gruesome twosome didn't film it because they weren't there. Thanks Natti for helping to keep the timelines straight.
Cant they just close the gates and fill in the lake and then claim innocence??? Like they didnt know what happened. All the plant life will just decay over time. She is really not waiting on any permissions is she? They really dont have to clean oit the lake bed, do they?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
To be fair, I live in one of the hottest places in the world. It’s practically hell for 11 1/2 months out of the year and we sell so much soup. In fact, chicken and dumpling soup is my most popular item on the menu, but frankly the whole town the whole state sells a lot of soup. It’s very strange.
Hot food and drinks cause our bodies to heat up and sweat. Sweating is our body's best (and only) way of cooling off. So when hot foods cause us to sweat more, we're able to cool down more quickly. However, if your body isn't able to sweat normally, hot foods will only heat you up.

• Wow
  • Heart
Hot food and drinks cause our bodies to heat up and sweat. Sweating is our body's best (and only) way of cooling off. So when hot foods cause us to sweat more, we're able to cool down more quickly. However, if your body isn't able to sweat normally, hot foowill only heat you up.
Wow, I never thought about hot soup cooling you down. Sadly and unfortunately, it doesn’t work as well in humid conditions. But if it helps some, that’s a benefit in the sweltering summer weather in the southern U.S.

“I know it sounds counter intuitive. But there’s actual science to back it up. Professor Ollie Jay, a researcher from the University of Sydney, has delved into the science of hot liquids and their effects on our bodies in hot weather.

His research shows that hot liquids like hot tea or soup activate a temperature control within the body that triggers sweat, and that helps cool the body down.

It is important to note that the sweat the body produces needs to evaporate, so this doesn't work as well in humid conditions. That's less of an issue in Los Angeles, a region known for its dry heat.”

When we’re hot, we naturally cool our bodies primarily by sweating, or more specifically by having the sweat evaporate from our skin (that’s important!). Our bodies sense changes in tissue temperature by a network of thermosensors located in the skin and in more central parts of our body, which send input to our brain (specifically, the hypothalamus), which then initiates sweating.

When we take in a hot drink, it appears that the thermosensors located in the stomach become overactive, and send strong signals to our hypothalamus that we are hot. In turn, the hypothalamus reacts by initiating an over-compensatory sweating response. So, when this sweat evaporates from our skin, the heat energy we lose due to evaporation exceeds the heat energy gained by drinking the hot drink. In other words, it is because our body overacted to the hot drink that we end up cooler in the end

---
Spicy foods can also cool you down!

Now Gracie, how unfair. They brought Dan a McDonald’s picnic as a ruin-warming gift.🤣🔥🍟🍔
And she did bring a bottle of wine once but failed to bring a way to open it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Cant they just close the gates and fill in the lake and then claim innocence??? Like they didnt know what happened. All the plant life will just decay over time. She is really not waiting on any permissions is she? They really dont have to clean oit the lake bed, do they?
Any 'wetlands' is drowned out now anyways by all accounts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There are strict rules and regulations on restoring the pond at the Dump. It was a pond. It has never been a lake. Stephanie upgraded her pond to a lake to make it sound grander than it actually was. It is interesting to note that Stephanie wrote a portion of the background information on the dump to post on the local town website, and she properly noted in the official town forum, that the dump had a pond, not a lake. However, on her personal dump website, and in other interviews, videos, and articles, she refers to the pond as a lake.

Several French tattlers have posted information in this forum about the extensive rules and regulations applying to the restoration of the pond at the dump. There are a couple of CD videos where Davy met with local officials to try to figure out what needs to be done to restore the dump pond correctly in accordance with the local environmental rules and regulations. Stephanie use a lot of tax-free ebegged money to pay for several expensive pond surveys, which are now out of date, and would have to be repeated if the pond was ever to be restored. Stephanie loves to waste other peoples money.

If they try to restore the pond without complying with French rules and regulations and without working with the local water/ pond officials, they would get in big trouble with the French government. It was Stephanie and her co owner Baghead, who chose to drain the pond, instead of paying the expenses to bring the pond into compliance with the French rules and regulations. I believe Baghead himself opened to sluice to drain the pond. Pottie tried to catch some of the dying fish so they could eat them at the dump. Stephanie then went back inside the dump and took a nap.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Oh I’m sure he has. I’m not going to use NordVPN to find out though! My constitution is simply not strong enough today!
I'd be very interested in your report. Pheeph's mode of dress strikes me as a very specific niche market dress only gaydar experts and observers of Grindr code and dress code would get. I've always gotten that smell off of his outfits, from the time he slithered down the stairs early on in a sweater, a beanie, and overalls with one strap unbuttoned. Fanny asked him what he was aiming for in his look, and he replied hottness.
I knew then we were in for a bumpy ride, and that he had an audience he was playing to I know nuffin' about.
Screen Shot 2024-06-22 at 1.24.19 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Stephanie is never gonna leave her $6000 plus money maker at the Dump is she is within the country of France. Ratso has degenerate that income for the little orphan princess. For attention, to try to squeeze into channel 4 filming, to show off their expensive vanity dog, to use as a prop, and to provide the dog with another available female dog that he can try to harass. Loser Snorts has to have the smallest dog in the world with him as a security blanket, as the tiny helpless dog is the only male he can dominate on the site of the crispy château.
I think it proves once more that Channel 4 see Despicable fanny as the clown of the show. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the crew take bets on what dumbarse show she's going to put on. She must be solid gold amusement, along with Thrush, for the film crew 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.