The Chateau Diaries #313 Let them eat porcelain! They have to since the food portions are so miserly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am conjuring up @Karma baby! She would know the answer to this......
I just had a moment with my husband, talking about this issue with Patreon and Stephanie. He has a good head, is very good at business and is unemotional when it comes to stuff like this. He's supported a couple of guys he knows through Patreon (they are artists) for many years now and because of this, he thinks he knows Patreon. I say all this, pumping up his resume, because we had a pretty large argument about this.

He says he doesn't think she's lying. He said that Patreon wouldn't allow her to come on their site to talk to Patrons and make it be about Patreon smacking her down if it wasn't true. He said when you read their T&C's it's about preserving their reputation and they wouldn't allow her to lie about them.

I'm deflated now. I probably won't talk to him for about the next hour, because I think he may be right. What do you all think?
I think hubby may be half right and Fanny is telling half the truth. I suspect there may have been two problems - the difference in the patron tiers plus some other problem ex: bullying comments, but Fanny has only revealed part of the reason she was shut down.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And right after that, FRK prepared some sandwiches and freshly squeezed orange juice with her licked hands..
I know it sounds yucky, but people with pets have better immune systems (as well as lower blood pressure and less anxiety) - probably because we are exposed to more bacteria. So you could look at it as helping the BnB guests? :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
sort of 'good on her' if she's been using SJ all along, just to get some experience.
At the shitoo FRK is cooking for Fanny's sycophantic fans who seem ecstatic to pay 75 to eat Lancelot's fresh turd. On a yacht, the customers are paying a lot of money and most will be extremely demanding, expect proper portions and will know good food from dog tit. FRK wouldn't last a week on a yacht as a 3rd stew scrubbing toilets let alone as a chef.

• Haha
  • Heart
I know it sounds yucky, but people with pets have better immune systems (as well as lower blood pressure and less anxiety) - probably because we are exposed to more bacteria. So you could look at it as helping the BnB guests? :D
Maybe you should take a liiiiitle break from here and go on a nice vacation? And a hygiene course?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't know how she functions with all his clutter and unused dishes. She does really well keeping it as clean and tidy as she does, (I know we rib her), but everyone hangs out in there BECAUSE it's the only organized space in the whole tit show... I have never, ever seen him use that mouse mug, he should take it to his lady desk and keep pens in it.
I'm glad she's putting her foot down.

Reactions: 20
sort of 'good on her' if she's been using SJ all along, just to get some experience.
If I remember right she has signed a contract of 2 summers with the shitolaine. So it could be off season couple of months job in between the summers. :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Today's Patreon vlog:

• Stephanie Jarvis claims the Patreon suspension was due to them thinking her account was part of an MLM scheme;
  • The grifter and her fiancee are in Maastricht;
  • The animal abusers collect chandeliers for the chapel;
  • The narcissist links herself to princess Diana and the Notre Dame through one of the chapel workers;
  • She has asked for a quote to put gold leaf on the panels that are supposed to go in the grand salon;
  • Isabelle and Percy will arrive at the chateau this Saturday;
  • This week's Patreon vlog is a Q&A and will be uploaded this Saturday.
View attachment 3003943
MLM scheme??? There's gotta be more to it???

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s telling partial truths. Suspect the star grift had the majority to do with the suspension. See if she tries to pull another scam like that. Fanny shouldn’t get too complacent, or sloppy with her schemes. You too Baghead and Potty. Watch yourselves, Patreon is watching all of you.
I’m pretty sure Fanny has had to change her tiers before because of discounts 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 22
And let's re-gild the mirror on the paneling we just bought. But, oh, that means we must re-gild all the furniture we're placing into that room. Let's get a quote from the most respected, sought-after, and costly gilder in all of France to gild our crap.
Huge difference from.having money and not. If she didnt have money, she would learn to guild things herself, snorts would learn how to restore stuff or scrap and paint a window... But no Fanny drags stuff out and pays through the nose to get things done. Or not done as is the case. Even Sadie is cracking on and asking to learn how to do things. I admire her for that.

• Heart
Huge difference from.having money and not. If she didnt have money, she would learn to guild things herself, snorts would learn how to restore stuff or scrap and paint a window... But no Fanny drags stuff out and pays through the nose to get things done. Or not done as is the case. Even Sadie is cracking on and asking to learn how to do things. I admire her for that.
She is like a 10 year old running a business - absolutely no idea and ends up wasting money on unnecessaries but not spending it on crucial stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.