The Chateau Diaries #313 Let them eat porcelain! They have to since the food portions are so miserly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My name doesn’t appear in that top comment list, but totally cool anyway.

@Iolair the gentleman of your desire is RelaxingMaleASMR. And as I am a very generous person:

_gcAspIwzc[/MEDIA]

Dearest Halcyon... what a sweet man you are to share sleepy guy's asmr with me. ❤
That such a video even exists is both hysterical and disturbing! 🤣 Who knew there was even a market for such vlogs! Clearly my life as been very sheltered up until now. I had to watch it twice to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing! Thank you for opening my eyes to the weird (but hot) world of sexy guys asmr. Michael Petherick could make a fortune making this type of content by reading Beatrix Potter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What is this lady's origin? Her accent is all over the place. There is English home counties which morphs into (sorry tattlers of these countries), is it Canadian English or American English. Whatever it is, it is bizarre to my ear.
You know what they say about England and the USA? Two countries separated by a common language.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Nothing stops Steph from lying, not even Patreon. When she gets caught she plays dumb and just claims she misunderstood. A misunderstanding is not a lie. Do you agree Ms. Jarvis?
Always remember: If them lips and arms be flappin', Stephanie Jarvis be lyin'

Sorry @ComtesseRose …. Hope you won’t take this personally 😉🤭
LOL, none taken. I grew up in that part of Denmark with the most hill billy-esque dialect, I know what you mean. 🤭

Gypsy Chapel
I believe the word gypsy is a slur.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I did laugh at @Heathcliffe’s description of the chapel as a gypsy caravan. Maybe we refer to it as the Gypsy Chapel or create a thread title including the term.
There already is one Sainte Marie de la Mer in the Camargue, plus it's not gaudy either.

1718874872128.png
1718874916459.png
1718875115943.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What is this lady's origin? Her accent is all over the place. There is English home counties which morphs into (sorry tattlers of these countries), is it Canadian English or American English. Whatever it is, it is bizarre to my ear.
---
She is an American who has lived in England for many years. Married to and divorced from an Englishman. Four adult English children.
---
We have Silvers Circus in town. It has been so cold this week that they have had to put up a large mobile sign . . . We Are Heated.
8 degrees today with a cold southerly wind. -4 degrees on Tuesday night. Tomorrow is the Winter Solstice with the shortest day of the year.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What a surprise! Now that Marie seems to leave lalande around November (surely the perfect cold and dead season to do that, and not during the other seasons), Steffi found the perfect replacement in

BEEEEEECKYYYYYY

• Haha
Fortunately her heir-bearing years are behind her!
Elaborating a bit more on that.

Who will inherit Phony’s properties or debts?

Unless she decides to adopt some poor child, she will not have any direct heirs. Even if she accidentally gets married to Gayancé, we can not expect he will be around for long… Gayancé is a miserable little lifeless vain creature but I believe he will soon wish to live his own life… maybe I think more of him than he does… but I can not imagine he will hang around maniac 60 year old Phony.

I am sure Phony won’t change her expending ways the same way I am sure her Patreon business and her blogging have passed their prime time. She will not make as much money as she made in the last couple of years. She is in clear decadence while her nouveau rich attitude of buying non stop and showing off is in a crescendo.

I think she still spends everything she receives, she doesn’t do any planning and she still finds it funny. She looks at all that money and can’t imagine there is a limit. Phony keeps the same spoiled girl attitude, she keeps buying tiaras with her last money. Just like she did in Venice years ago. Properties require maintenance and investment and those have high costs. No airbnb income can cover that. So I wonder…

Who is the miserable family member to inherit this mess of an estate? Annmarie and Nutti still don’t have children, maybe they will never have. Will the problem fall to Annmarie’s brother children?

Baghead and Chamberpottie also don’t have children of their own and I am inclined to believe they will never have. Maybe Baghead will pass his part of decadent Shitoo to Antoine in his will… maybe his nieces and nephews will inherit the problem and its deficits, if he has any siblings.

Kind of a pattern, isn’t? If all three shitoo owners are spoiled single children without any heir in sight…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Dearest Halcyon... what a sweet man you are to share sleepy guy's asmr with me. ❤
That such a video even exists is both hysterical and disturbing! 🤣 Who knew there was even a market for such vlogs! Clearly my life as been very sheltered up until now. I had to watch it twice to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing! Thank you for opening my eyes to the weird (but hot) world of sexy guys asmr. Michael Petherick could make a fortune making this type of content by reading Beatrix Potter.
You know… those videos are all some people get in their private life and their budhuar… or bedroom

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I did laugh at @Heathcliffe’s description of the chapel as a gypsy caravan. Maybe we refer to it as the Gypsy Chapel or create a thread title including the term.
These are pictures of the interior of Notre Dame de la Mer at Sainte Marie de la Mer, Camargue. It is considered to be THE Gypsy Church in France. You'll notice that the interior is plain and simple. The colour is in the "accessories".

Despicable fanny's chapel renovation is an absolute vanity project. If Disney did churches, this would be it.

And I'm not religious. But I have respect.
---
You know what they say about England and the USA? Two countries separated by a common language.
George Bernard Shaw, I believe. And he was Irish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Here is a hard-working couple renovating a mansion in Wales. I've been following them on TikTok and they'll be finished before Lala Land's downstairs loo is completed!

Thank you to this recommendation, I’ve found them on YouTube so look forward to seeing what they have been upto.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As a Brit I was once in a small shop in Michigan and the lady working there said she loved my accent and asked me where I was from. I said England and she said "Oh and what language do you speak there" 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Here is a hard-working couple renovating a mansion in Wales. I've been following them on TikTok and they'll be finished before Lala Land's downstairs loo is completed!

The funny truth is almost every single YouTube channel that started based on buying an older property and renovating it has really truly hard-working people. The few channels that are buying a property in a different town and just fixing it don’t have Big following , most of the ones all of us watch are not just people putting paint or fancy furniture. Tit used to do some real Reno until the gafinance showed up. The Flueries stopped doing it themselves after $$$ but almost all the rest get dug in. Fanny needs to change her description of her patron in her YouTube to reflect, that this is the shopping and setting tables channel. Because it’s boring it’s true I barely watch it anymore because I have all of you to describe it, but I’m about put off by all of the channels because of her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
A small derail to help a friend…

Can any of you recommend a place or village to visit and spend a night along the A7, en route between the German cities of Hamburg and Frankfurt?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This just popped up on my FB feed, via a refuge I follow.

Launch of the National Animal Abuse Reporting Hotline on June 24th!
@sosmaltraitanceanimale "

1718883853570.png

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What happened to the vlog that was originally due last week? Or did she know about the “Glinch” and didn’t even create one? The Q&A on Saturday is certainly only intended to limit the damage and distract from the basic problem.

Nothing stops Steph from lying, not even Patreon. When she gets caught she plays dumb and just claims she misunderstood. A misunderstanding is not a lie. Do you agree Ms. Jarvis?
I would imagine they would contact her to solve any issues with how she's using Patreon rather than block her.. Unless there was a huge problem with breach of contract...

• Heart
A small derail to help a friend…

Can any of you recommend a place or village to visit and spend a night along the A7, en route between the German cities of Hamburg and Frankfurt?
Hanover or Göttingen. They are however not villages, they are however charming cities...
ETA: Kassel is also en route

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Always remember: If them lips and arms be flappin', Stephanie Jarvis be lyin'

LOL, none taken. I grew up in that part of Denmark with the most hill billy-esque dialect, I know what you mean. 🤭

I believe the word gypsy is a slur.
In 30 years 'travellers' will be the new slur.. They used to call themselves gypsies.... 🤷‍♀️
---
There already is one Sainte Marie de la Mer in the Camargue, plus it's not gaudy either.

View attachment 3005170View attachment 3005172View attachment 3005174
What religion are they? I know they love big over the top weddings... or is that a more recent trend..?
---
What a surprise! Now that Marie seems to leave lalande around November (surely the perfect cold and dead season to do that, and not during the other seasons), Steffi found the perfect replacement in

BEEEEEECKYYYYYY

Who will feed the animals? Ruby...

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.