The Chateau Diaries #313 Let them eat porcelain! They have to since the food portions are so miserly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm disappointed, but I don't who I'm disappointed in!
She's had that discount on her B&B for eons, as long as she's had Patreon.
Patreon JUST NOW decides it's an issue? And of all the things, THIS is what Patreon shuts her down for?
*** OR ***
This lie is the best Stephanie can come up with?

*I'm going with the latter. SHE IS LYING. Like she always does. If it were as simple as her discounting being against Patreon's rules, why hide out for a week and not answer her patron's questions? She was on Patreon's council of creators, whatever it was, and if her discounting was such an issue, why would Patreon allow her on that council? SHE IS A LIAR.
She’s telling partial truths. Suspect the star grift had the majority to do with the suspension. See if she tries to pull another scam like that. Fanny shouldn’t get too complacent, or sloppy with her schemes. You too Baghead and Potty. Watch yourselves, Patreon is watching all of you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
NOTE THAT MUMMY DID POST THE COMMENT BELOW A FEW HOURS AFTER THE VIDEO POSTED. Perhaps that is one reason why she reads Tattle, we hate Philip almost as much as she does.

waynesmith3908
8 hours ago (edited)
How about heading some dishes not needed upstairs to Narnia ??!! Bring a bunch upstairs and bring a little down . Shuffle the seasons.

@isabellejarvis7805
16 minutes ago
The weight would probably collapse Narnia
Just look at the huge stacks of plates in this one cupboard alone.
What is that in Betsy’s trousers? Unfortunate.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Lest we forget, that scullery work surface was bodged on installation by Danny Boy within the last year and a half. Tattlers said at the time the bamboo top would immediately begin to rot and was entirely unsuitable. That’s my problem with Danger Prone Danny at Chateau Brûlée. He might work hard, but he works wrong. No appropriate engineering plan much less correct stabilization of the heat damaged structure. No matter how hard he works, would you trust your children or grandchildren to spend one night in that building? Hard work is not a substitute for smart work. Dan Preston is simply incapable of that.

View attachment 3003283
this truly reminds me of Downtown, Fanny keep all the best for herself and the staff can rot and eat scraps

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Meanwhile Phil at Chateau Life makes another video about nothing but using Billy to gain viewers?? I've given up hate watching him now, he's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying. I think it's that false bravado stuff, never been a fan of that.

Reactions: 17
Meanwhile Phil at Chateau Life makes another video about nothing but using Billy to gain viewers?? I've given up hate watching him now, he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying. I think it's that false bravado stuff, never been a fan of that.
and the waving arms, and the mansplaining, and the forced macho buddy boy laughing when with the guys.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If I were Marie, I'd break one plate from every set. What am I saying - I'd never be there in the first place. :ROFLMAO:
well, guess what: she is clearly planning to move on!
From her IG : ( the account with the truly awful food shots, :cautious:)
thatchateauchef
MARIE
Junior Chef
Certificate in the Culinary Arts January 2024 👩🏼‍🍳
~Greenie looking for work this November!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I'll say it straight. I think you were correct. As usual.
There has nothing truer ever been said here!

You all bow down before your Master!

I still dont know what I did but ok.
---
well, guess what: she is clearly planning to move on!
From her IG : ( the account with the truly awful food shots, :cautious:)
thatchateauchef
MARIE
Junior Chef
Certificate in the Culinary Arts January 2024 👩🏼‍🍳
~Greenie looking for work this November!
If Steffi didn’t know about this before, she knows now

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Blah, bloody blah, indeed and needless to say YET ANOTHER NEW DRESS! I could punch her hugely punchable face. Now, he wants all the Grand Salon furniture to be re-gilded with gold leaf so that it will be as shiny as the panels which are to be gilded. I am surprised she hasn't decided to have a gold cockerel put on top of her chapel as in Notre Dame. Then she could make arrangements for a relic of one of her bones to be put inside it as the chapel is her legacy to the world, even though no one except her heirs will ever see the place.
Didn't the Pethericks fund a relic in a hidey hole in their chapel?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If I were Marie I'd start loosening the screws to those shelves above the sink just al little bit everyday.
View attachment 3003533
I wish the kitchen rules were clearly filmed. One of them is set…the table TEN MINUTES before dinner!
As for the disgusting washing up room , this on the floor in the kitchen!
FRK does not have time to do anything whilst she is busy cutting blueberries in half and drying herbs.
Perhaps someone could have a word with a Ruby!.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
It never ceases to amaze me how Pavlina can afford the travel quite frankly. She must manage the paltry wage Fanny surely pays her very well. Maybe I’m missing something but it’s a mystery to me. Suggestions anyone ?
Yes, family money! It's been asserted that at least her father lives in the EU, not The Ukraine. She is not what she seems and she does not correct the story that Fanny has put forth about her being a war refuge, that's why she fits in so well with the dump and its crew, she's one of them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I am conjuring up @Karma baby! She would know the answer to this......
I just had a moment with my husband, talking about this issue with Patreon and Stephanie. He has a good head, is very good at business and is unemotional when it comes to stuff like this. He's supported a couple of guys he knows through Patreon (they are artists) for many years now and because of this, he thinks he knows Patreon. I say all this, pumping up his resume, because we had a pretty large argument about this.

He says he doesn't think she's lying. He said that Patreon wouldn't allow her to come on their site to talk to Patrons and make it be about Patreon smacking her down if it wasn't true. He said when you read their T&C's it's about preserving their reputation and they wouldn't allow her to lie about them.

I'm deflated now. I probably won't talk to him for about the next hour, because I think he may be right. What do you all think?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I have to still read the previous thread but if noone posted this yet, here it is, just for you :m
View attachment 3003904View attachment 3003907

Saint Louis GM € 1,500

View attachment 3003912
similar Dior scarf

View attachment 3003914View attachment 3003921
not sure about the scarf but the bag is defo new, I know her shajt (weird I know) as I have posted about it since the very beginning, as we started this trend of spotting the lux shajt, especially at the times when she pretended she was wearing water battels around her waist and was never given a present by her mum, I feel obliged to continue :m,
poor orphan princess she is
Sorry to "piss on your chips" but the Goyard bag featured in November 2023 when they stuffed Lancelot in it to be carried around Paris Christies Rothschild lecture.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.