The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today being Sunday most of France appears to be shut, not aided by the ongoing poor weather. We have visited two off piste chateau with maybe 10 other visitors. We use Google quite a bit in our research and for some reason today I checked reviews on there for Chateau de Lalande, there're a few recent ones, all saying how much the sun shines out of the lalanders backsides in their glowing comments. Sorry I am useless at posting copies. I was amused by the other reviews of one woman who extolled about the food at lalande but her other reviews showed much more substantial meals.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just came across the egyptologist's flog, looks interesting! Another take on the latest chateu wedding! 🥰
I rather like Curtis and Filippo.

Enjoy!
I just can't help laughing a the Shreks wedding costumes everytime I see them! Beyond terrible! It's like something out of a movie, a parody of some sort. It really makes me wonder about them. Are they trying to be funny? Are they trying to look ridiculous? If so, they are succeeding in the looking ridiculous category. Oh, well, some people just don't care what they hell they look like!
---
If it were me, and this Patreon issue was just "a glitch", I would post the Patreon video as soon as I could, to stop any rumors or, at the least, settle down my Patrons who expect a Patreon video. It's what they pay for!

Why hasn't she done so yet? That's the question.
She's could be creating a lot more drama, keeping her minions on pins and needles to find out what's next! She may need time to spin a few plots to cover her flat ass. Whatever, the case may be, it will NOT be her fault! Afterall, she's a princess and is saving the world one patron dupe at a time.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
IMG_3695.jpeg

---
I just can't help laughing a the Shreks wedding costumes everytime I see them! Beyond terrible! It's like something out of a movie, a parody of some sort. It really makes me wonder about them. Are they trying to be funny? Are they trying to look ridiculous? If so, they are succeeding in the looking ridiculous category. Oh, well, some people just don't care what they hell they look like!
---

She's could be creating a lot more drama, keeping her minions on pins and needles to find out what's next! She may need time to spin a few plots to cover her flat ass. Whatever, the case may be, it will NOT be her fault! Afterall, she's a princess and is saving the world one patron dupe at a time.
In Curtis’ vlog Permasmile says “It’s the most beautiful dress I have ever seen”. Permasmile needs glasses, not another cameo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I suspect you’re right. It’s a well known tactic of those operators to try. Just check out the story of Huguette Clark and her hundreds of millions of dollars. Her doctors and caregivers did everything they could to separate her from that money. Even the museums were after a cut of the art collection. The family fought back, even though they weren’t legally entitled to any of it. The books are the Phantom of Fifth Avenue or Empty Mansions if you’re interested.
The whole aging thing is wrought with shady dealings. Many retirement communities have you deposit 100s of thousands of dollars just to move in. You ande/or your family members may or may not get it back if you move out within a certain time frame or die. I've decided to either disappear to a remote tropical island or cave in the Himalayas a few months before I expire. 🤣 I'm thinking the tropical island may be more comfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Don’t you hate Chamberpottie’s smug face? I can‘t look at his face without wanting to puke.
So it seems he is helping Ruthless sell her books… working at a friend’s bookshop…

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Pno said:
Ntn

i think it was the ‘cocktail corner’ that Fanny let slipped the cabinet was from a dear ‘friend’ at the nursing home. Am sure lots of treasures made their way to the Jarvis and Richmond pockets.
Don't ever put any "treasures" with a loved one in any kind of institution! No original photos or art work, no jewelry, nothing of any monetary or sentimental value that you may want back. It's not a home away from home, it's the waiting room for death. Residents, staff, even visitors may take things that don't belong to them. I pray that my husband will die before he needs to be placed because I can no longer care for him. It's a sad situation our modern world has found itself in with the care of aging people.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If I paid for Netflix and it didn't work for a week and I couldn't get anyone at Netflix to help me figure out why or Netflix didn't put out an explanation as to why my subscription didn't work, I would cancel my subscription.

Brenda Gibbons told everyone that monthly payout to Patreon/Stephanie Jarvis should be considered a subscription service where one gets extra videos of the Life, Love and Laughter and la Lande.......guess what? No extra videos since June 5th. One response in the comment section by Stephanie (or her surrogate) called it a glitch, and then Brenda, who has nothing at all to do with Patreon jumps in and says it's back up and running and apologizes for the inconvenience. Except for these two communications, not really even official (in my view), there's been no real communication about why people who pay this woman a particular amount every month for their extra videos aren't getting the extra video.

Why is that?

What a way to treat the people who pay $30,000 monthly, so you can go around and fondle your aunt and uncle's knick-knacks, make a mess of their stair landing, pick up all the crap you bought as you toot around the south of France and spend that money on anything but renovations!
Re Brenda’s communiques (the verbose “homily from the hearth”, in which she once gave the impression - quite erroneously, in my view - of speaking as SJ’s Official Spokeswoman, and the shorter “normal service will be resumed shortly” post), how many of BG’s personal fiefdom on FB are actually Lalande patrons? I imagine the non-Patreon members of her private group are outnumbered by bog standard CD viewers.

No communication from SJ herself, using the means suggested by Patreon, is typical of SJ’s immaturity when it comes to behaving like an adult with responsibilities. It would have taken no time at all to circulate a private message or an e-mail. She posted a breezy reply on the CD YouTube comments, saying it was a glitch. Not even a YT community note. It doesn’t cut it. A public platform is not the way to advise patrons, many of whom probably never read the CD comments. Stephanie patrons are owed an explanation (even if it’s a load of cobblers!) from Stephanie.

Stephanie is bloody. stupid to allow Brenda free rein in appearing to speak on her behalf because people will believe that she really is privy to inside information. Mummy Dearest thanked BG for explaining the Patreon funding so well, which is a joke because Brenda, at best, got some details a demi-semi correct and, at worst, was making things up to make sound both the high priestess of Lalande and tax expert.

Brenda is a ghastly, self-important, interfering, busybody of a woman who should STFU.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
One of Fanny's pianos was a "gift" from her former piano teacher -- likely a resident at the home.
How was it always the Jarvis' that received the free stuff... I look back on my life and I can't recall one thing anyone ever gifted me, I received some costume jewelry when my Mum passed, and a tea service I remember her buying out the back of some station wagon.. but how does one person receive so many freebies? A piano? Why her? Liars.
---
I daresay the "inmates" of the home found the ringlet-ed, blonde haired child, stephenfraudie absolutely delightful when she skipped into their "cells" and started pawing her way through their belongings. All very artful dodger. They may have even invited her to pick something for herself (no doubt schooled by the master Fagen herself, mummy 🦇, Isabelle Jarvis). To stephanfraudies ears "pick something for yourself " translated to "help yourself anytime".

Rotten to the core are the Jarvis's. I'm not sure yet if the Richmonds should be lobbed in with them. They certainly need to put their foot down with Despicable fanny. They do not want their new home filmed (and boy is it easy to find!) but fanny is hell bent on it and keeps promising the sycophantic fans a grand tour when it's all finished. Mummy 🦇 is so obviously jealous of tantetwotonnes. Her one word answers in response to questions asked about Chantelle speak volumes.
Remember when they were bickering, I think it was at the kitchen table... Isabelle was being particularly cunty to her sister, who looked a tad bewildered...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Same here in Portland, Oregon! We are the same latitude as most of France, so our weather is very similar. That's also why we can grow some of the best pinot noir grapes in the world!
It's doing my head in and I feel sorry for anyone who has organised outdoor events.

This is for next week, same shity weather.

Got the Fete de musique next Friday at our local, that'll be fun in the pouring rain if it decides to continue.

1718553182722.png
1718553207394.png

I don't feel we've even got out of Winter!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What happened to Ratso at tonton and twotonnes? I didn't see him. He was there when they stopped in Lyon. He was obviously there in Avignon. He appeared to be in the car when they were in Nîmes. But at tontons and twotonnes... poof, he had disappeared!

When the Despicable duo were in Nîmes, did Thrush take his never used drone and film the aerial footage of the arena? Or did Despicable fanny lift that from another site without permission... as is her m.o.
Probably locked in the kitchen as he isn't house trained...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I don’t want to be a party pooper, who am I kidding of course I want, but it is strange:

Two weeks ago, another new tattler said that they are going to bring Steffi down with some evidence.

And now the whole thread turned into an uncovering of the nursery home scandals?

You folks know that you are being played again, don’t you?
What!? Why, the nerve of some people trying to trick us! Here I thought a real class action suit was developing to put the evil doers behind bars for good 😉 I'm so disappointed once again. I really thought that after all these years family members of past residents of the Jarvis's would be willing to put forth thousands of dollars of their own money in legal fees and hours of filling out forms and chasing ghosts to put an old lady in court for her day 😉 Oh, well, justice will just have to wait once again. You folks know I'm just playing you, don't you?
---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
---

Was this a renewal of their vows?
I’m asking because I thought they were married when they moved from Canada?
Sorry if I’m just being thick- I obviously don’t watch anymore- just read here.
*But they do look hideous (as usual) 😜
Oopsie- that was rude to say!
Lord forgive me and it’s Sunday!
I’ll surely be struck by lightening! 😮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t want to be a party pooper, who am I kidding of course I want, but it is strange:

Two weeks ago, another new tattler said that they are going to bring Steffi down with some evidence.

And now the whole thread turned into an uncovering of the nursery home scandals?

You folks know that you are being played again, don’t you?
That was @Iolair, they explained where they were going with that..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
THIS COMMENT TICKED OFF STEPHANIE, SHE COMMENTED UNDER 3 DUMP ACCOUNTS.
@kirstaknight9691
22 hours ago
So I don't mind watching you and Phillip shop and do your life with your dog and stuff but . Can you get back to the chateau renovation

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Stephanie
@carolinegooder7091
22 hours ago
Stephanie pointed out this week when the heating system team was coming back and when the Grand Salon team was coming

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Dump account ANGRY RESPONSE.
@Sparrowdean
17 hours ago
This channel is not called Chateau Renovation Diaries. The annoying thing about people like you is that you're full of unrealistic expectations because you just don't listen.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Stephanie complimenting herself,
@mireille4751
12 hours ago
There are hundreds of renovation channels but there is only one Chateau Diaries with its variety, garden, food, travel, artistic and educational vibes. Thanks and Bravo Stephanie!

yolandaedsinger3718
22 hours ago
What happened with new volunteers?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@Sparrowdean
16 hours ago
I don't recall any announcements about new volunteers; what are you referring to?

Engelhafen
22 hours ago
By the time you get there they’ll have, moved in everything

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
22 hours ago
Another van is on the way

catherinefromchristchurchn6508
1 day ago
When I move, I worry about setting up beds and kitchen functionality. Interesting choice to focus on decorating the landing, especially before more furniture arrives . . .

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
22 hours ago (edited)
They are staying in the former house of the French Grandmother, so they can decorate as they want. The professional mover was moving in a wardrobe next, Stephanie said, so beds may have been moved first. Another van arrives next week
I have the feeling Evil Izzy is behind this dump account @Mireille4751 …
Mireille comments sound like Mummykins…
”Bravo Stephanie” WTF 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.