The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have located the video. Episode 162 cocktail heaven. At around 22 minutes, Fanny tells mp that the cabinet was mrs. walkers cabinet and that mrs walker must be someone her mother knew because Isabelle remarked, “oh mrs walkers cabinet.” And Fanny then stated that “Isabelle said the words with a lot of love in her heart.

There was also a video (s)where Fanny was going thru the guest rooms and remarked where the piece of furniture or object in the room came from, one being identified as a former resident.

Link to post I made about the video cocktail corner and the table .
One of Fanny's pianos was a "gift" from her former piano teacher -- likely a resident at the home.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
There is something about Despicable fanny's posture in this screen grab that, for me, absolutely screams volumes. The look of expectation, the poised grabby hand. That is a study of avarice. That screen grab completely sums up who Despicable fanny is 😡🤬
Worse was watching Gift Grab. Especially the group ones, on the terrace when they opened a lot of presents.
I watched in amazement how mommy needed everything, how she grabbed everything for herself without even a little gratitude, without shame or I don't know without what. It was always: Oh, I really needed that, it will be great with this or that..... Thank you, and now the new package.... Uh, ah, great and we needed that.... Oh , that's my favorite....Ah, that would go great with this or that.....
Disgusting.....
Awful.
To me, Gift Grab was disgusting. I didn't know what to think because I liked the two of them, from the episodes, ETTCDIY.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wonder if Fanny’s collection of perfume bottles was started off in the Nursing home 🤔 nothing would surprise me unfortunately 🤬
I daresay the "inmates" of the home found the ringlet-ed, blonde haired child, stephenfraudie absolutely delightful when she skipped into their "cells" and started pawing her way through their belongings. All very artful dodger. They may have even invited her to pick something for herself (no doubt schooled by the master Fagen herself, mummy 🦇, Isabelle Jarvis). To stephanfraudies ears "pick something for yourself " translated to "help yourself anytime".

Rotten to the core are the Jarvis's. I'm not sure yet if the Richmonds should be lobbed in with them. They certainly need to put their foot down with Despicable fanny. They do not want their new home filmed (and boy is it easy to find!) but fanny is hell bent on it and keeps promising the sycophantic fans a grand tour when it's all finished. Mummy 🦇 is so obviously jealous of tantetwotonnes. Her one word answers in response to questions asked about Chantelle speak volumes.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I daresay the "inmates" of the home found the ringlet-ed, blonde haired child, stephenfraudie absolutely delightful when she skipped into their "cells" and started pawing her way through their belongings. All very artful dodger. They may have even invited her to pick something for herself (no doubt schooled by the master Fagen herself, mummy 🦇, Isabelle Jarvis). To stephanfraudies ears "pick something for yourself " translated to "help yourself anytime".

Rotten to the core are the Jarvis's. I'm not sure yet if the Richmonds should be lobbed in with them. They certainly need to put their foot down with Despicable fanny. They do not want their new home filmed (and boy is it easy to find!) but fanny is hell bent on it and keeps promising the sycophantic fans a grand tour when it's all finished. Mummy 🦇 is so obviously jealous of tantetwotonnes. Her one word answers in response to questions asked about Chantelle speak volumes.
If she lets slip their address, they'll have the crazies knocking at their door expecting a tour.

1718538958249.png

I wonder IF this is the start of the fall.........drip drip drip

1718539101894.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
What happened to Ratso at tonton and twotonnes? I didn't see him. He was there when they stopped in Lyon. He was obviously there in Avignon. He appeared to be in the car when they were in Nîmes. But at tontons and twotonnes... poof, he had disappeared!

When the Despicable duo were in Nîmes, did Thrush take his never used drone and film the aerial footage of the arena? Or did Despicable fanny lift that from another site without permission... as is her m.o.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I don’t want to be a party pooper, who am I kidding of course I want, but it is strange:

Two weeks ago, another new tattler said that they are going to bring Steffi down with some evidence.

And now the whole thread turned into an uncovering of the nursery home scandals?

You folks know that you are being played again, don’t you?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
The same way any other crime family amasses it. Fraud, extortion, manipulation and good old fashioned thievery.
In this case though it involved supposedly ripping off Alzheimer patients and running an institution with questionable practices. Even hardened crime families have a distorted code of ethics. I am pretty sure if one of their relations had been treated badly by the Jarvis clan, there would have been revenge.

In one earlier flog I remember the hopeless nutcase Stephanie Jarvis gushing about a small table/cupboard? once being owned by Mrs "Jones". It sent shivers down my back wondering what else Mrs "Jones" had siphoned from her by criminal Jarvis's.

When my mother was at the end of her life in a nursing home, (with very good mental faculties), a nursing sister asked if she could have a painting on her wall, the painter was our family friend and her aunt. My mother automatically agreed, and the painting was whipped down off the wall. I happened to be down visiting my mother and it was passed by me also, but I did ask the nurse perhaps I should write a note authorising you to remove it from the facility. No worries she replied, it will be OK! I really didn't mind, but the brashness in asking floored me.

If something like this can happen to an alert resident imagine the free for all the greedy clan of Jarvis's could implement. Sometimes these residents can be ripped off by direct debit payments to the facility and if there are no relatives or trustees to keep a look out for any discrepancies or overcharging, it can be a gold mine. I had to watch the hairdresser double dipping, the chemist doubling up sometimes with scripts not delivered.

I wonder what lovely "gifts" the child Stephanie received from residents on her birthday? The Jarvis's were in their element. It would be great if that witness to the rotten running of the facility could get more relations to expose the Jarvis's.
---
Ntn

i think it was the ‘cocktail corner’ that Fanny let slipped the cabinet was from a dear ‘friend’ at the nursing home. Am sure lots of treasures made their way to the Jarvis and Richmond pockets.
Just saw your post and I have written similar!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t want to be a party pooper, who am I kidding of course I want, but it is strange:

Two weeks ago, another new tattler said that they are going to bring Steffi down with some evidence.

And now the whole thread turned into an uncovering of the nursery home scandals?

Good point. Didn’t see or remember a new Tattler posting and it is 2 weeks or so before the annal patron extravaganza……so maybe it is best to quickly move on from these posts to other dastardly and dishonest crap the Dump crew is busy doing. Could very well also be a Dump planted diversion from the Patreon troubles. Thanks for the warning. I will personally move on ( although I believe they stole from patients, granny farmed, and treated them poorly….) but won’t address it further at this time, especially in reference to the series of comments from the Reddit poster ( who did start a new account yesterday to post the series of comments). Good catch Halcyon!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
To all those fathers in the chateauverse celebrating today - Happy Father’s Day!

I happened to find the gift Snorty sent to his Dad for Father’s Day. Apparently this came as no surprise to Snorty’s father and he plans to proudly use it at his office while telling everyone his son’s fake engagement to a middle-aged woman is all just a big grift.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22

It couldn't be a dump member though, could it? The accusations are scandalous. What do you think the motives are for that person to write really awful comments about the Jarvis's?

Reactions: 19

I know I know but.....
1718544542855.png

xxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If I paid for Netflix and it didn't work for a week and I couldn't get anyone at Netflix to help me figure out why or Netflix didn't put out an explanation as to why my subscription didn't work, I would cancel my subscription.

Brenda Gibbons told everyone that monthly payout to Patreon/Stephanie Jarvis should be considered a subscription service where one gets extra videos of the Life, Love and Laughter and la Lande.......guess what? No extra videos since June 5th. One response in the comment section by Stephanie (or her surrogate) called it a glitch, and then Brenda, who has nothing at all to do with Patreon jumps in and says it's back up and running and apologizes for the inconvenience. Except for these two communications, not really even official (in my view), there's been no real communication about why people who pay this woman a particular amount every month for their extra videos aren't getting the extra video.

Why is that?

What a way to treat the people who pay $30,000 monthly, so you can go around and fondle your aunt and uncle's knick-knacks, make a mess of their stair landing, pick up all the crap you bought as you toot around the south of France and spend that money on anything but renovations!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
It couldn't be a dump member though, could it? The accusations are scandalous. What do you think the motives are for that person to write really awful comments about the Jarvis's?
Phillip and the dump crew like to create accounts and post on Reddit and then delete their accounts and the comments made with those accounts so there is no record of their posts/ comments, but responses to the comments from other Reddit accounts usually remain. If it is a Dump account, expect the new reddit poster to delete the account started yesterday and the comments made by the poster. Scandalous comments by the poster then vanish from Reddit. The Dump crew has started accounts on Reddit, posted crap, and then deleted the accounts and comments within a day or so. Let’s watch, wait, and see if the account and comments vanish soon but go ahead and move on to other current crappy dishonest dealings of the Dump crew and see how it plays out on Reddit or in any shenanigans by the Dump crew in this forum.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Oooh, yes I remember something about asking for an older flog reference. So much much fun. I’m a fan of the conspiracy.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.