The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm beginning to wonder if there is an acquisitive gene. I am sure the impulsive spending has neurological causes and I think maybe it could be genetic. Certainly, Tante's house in Suffolk was stuffed to the brim and it looked as if people could hardly walk out of a room without having to climb over furniture. It was very similar to Fanny's rooms, maybe even worse. Fanny's spending is now not just excessive, it's completely out of control. She must surely be aware that those countless dinner services, however desirable she may consider them, are rarely, if ever, going to be used more than once or twice. That is exactly the same with the endless dresses. It really is a sign of total abandon, desperation, and unhappiness. How either she or Snorts can think their critics are jealous really shows how ignorant they are not to realise (or admit, as I think they must know they are unhappy), what a fundamentally tragic and meaningless life they are leading. No intelligent or insightful human being would envy them. As we have said before, you almost feel sorry for them but what takes away the feeling of sympathy is the fact that it is all being enabled by other people's money, people who believe they are enabling the renovation of an oid property, and therefore, it amounts to theft. Patrons are enabling a serious condition to continue untreated, as well as supporting extremely unethical behaviour. What Fanny is doing can never make her happy, despite the acting that the patrons are tricked into believing. I truly think it can only end in tragedy. If patrons want to help their idol, they need to put a stop to their donations.
It's rinse & repeat... every day they MUST spend money, every week they MUST travel... like living in Groundhog Day... No jealousy here, it's my worst nightmare. Will she throw herself off the roof when the gravy train dries up?
---
And Marie Antoinette met La Guillotine at the end. How will Fanny's story end? :unsure:
I just gave one idea 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Fanny and Phiphi are boring 🥱 Tattlers aren't! It's the only reason I'm still here. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
That’s exactly what they did…… measured the space in between the two front seats and ordered a dog bed accordingly, instead of measuring the dog and figuring out what type of bed, the dog fit in.Ratso is the smallest dog in the world, I believe it’s according to height, , but he has long, fragile legs and a relatively small or body, so I believe he needs more space to be able to comfortably lay down. He was far too long for the bed they purchased, which is why he tried to lay his chest and legs down, but had to keep his family hoist in the air because there’s no room.

The gruesome twosome have no critical thinking skills, or rather no thinking skills at all. All they have to do is look at their dog, read instructions on how to measure your dog to get them an appropriate dog carrier, or bed, and work from there. They just hemorrhage money every hour on stupid purchases. Why did they need the dog between them in the front seats? Are they just that boring?

I still like the past posts of some Tattlers suggesting that Stephanie will say she doesn’t want to buy the Porsche because it smells like dog vomit and tit, I would rather buy a cleaner car. It would be just like the gruesome twosome to absolutely trash, someone else’s property, and then walk away.

IMHO, I do believe she purchased a car in late October, 2023, the last time that one of the puffs was at the dump. Since that time the car has been at the dump on covered, the puppy, house in Berry was sold, and no one is seeing either the Puffs or pugs. At this point, it’s definitely did not act like or knowledge mind a pup, Mobile on video, she will racked up some really bad karma among viewers, who are horrified to watch the gruesome, twosome trash, a friend’s car and put at least 10,000+ miles on it driving all around Europe. Really bad look for the two beggars.

Stephanie is incredibly greedy, entitled, and self indulgent. And at least half of her videos now, she is sporting a brand new dress, coat, shoes, etc. Whenever she purchases something, she has immediately put it on video. She always has to tell him herself. She’s so dirty and lazy that I believe one of the reasons why she always puts on a brand new dress for filming is because she either has stained the other clothing, cannot be arsed to have her clothes and cleaned or pressed, or just gets a big dopamine rush pulling one over on stupid fans and patrons but wearing extremely expensive dress in a video while showing off a €10 dresser ( the $2600 ugly dress with the strawberries on it). The ugly strawberry shoes?

Hannah released a video yesterday about some charity shops in London. She will soon do a video on the high end, resale shops in London, and specifically mentioned the Knightbridge area, we’re some of Stephanie’s favorite high end, designer, secondhand shops reside. That should be an interesting video to watch. I believe Stephanie rates here and has watched Hannah’s videos, so soon expect her to go to some of the same charity shops. The next time she is in London. Stephanie has tried to write off some of her new season designer clothing is coming from a secondhand shop. She is a pathological liar, and the majority of the time her very expensive outfits are not from secondhand shops, especially if they are current season.

Stephanie will pick one designer and then raid the entire line for purchases. Evidently, this season, she has decided to go to a lower tier brand to mass consume dresses for filming. It looks like her go to this season is the Boden line of clothing. What expensive outfit will she be wearing to go to the garden show in London in the next week or so?
Fanny actually has a good excuse never to wash any of her clothes because she has enough different dresses/outfits to wear a completely different one each day of the year, maybe even for two or three years. Why spend energy and time, not to mention wasting electricity and hot water to wash your clothes when you don't need to? She just chucks them, unwashed in the wardrobe or even just on her hanging rail that crashed due to its weight, and lets them provide a hearty meal for the moths. It's rather like her treatment of animals and all her other possessions. Once they are bought and she's had that initial rush of adrenaline, she may use them just once or twice. Then they are never cared for, or they are even forgotten and some are never seen again. It may not be long before Ratso gets chucked to one side or just left for someone else to care for, just like Ruby.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Fanny actually has a good excuse never to wash any of her clothes because she has enough different dresses/outfits to wear a completely different one each day of the year, maybe even for two or three years. Why spend energy and time, not to mention wasting electricity and hot water to wash your clothes when you don't need to? She just chucks them, unwashed in the wardrobe or even just on her hanging rail that crashed due to its weight, and lets them provide a hearty meal for the moths. It's rather like her treatment of animals and all her other possessions. Once they are bought and she's had that initial rush of adrenaline, she may use them just once or twice. Then they are never cared for, or they are even forgotten and some are never seen again. It may not be long before Ratso gets chucked to one side or just left for someone else to care for, just like Ruby.
Look how many times she's done a closet clearout in the past, piles and piles of stuff. An addict to shopping is an understatement.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Let's call a spade a spade.. that truck is empty.. just discarded packing blankets and empty boxes.. probably took that little table in just to take it out again... No wonder Amaury refused to take part in it all.
---
Support squirrel looks like a 12 year old girl in those shorts. Truly a hideous little specimen.
It is so odd that they traveled all that way just to set up a few pieces of furniture ,so strange… there’s so much more to it than we know. The aunt and uncle didn’t particularly look too thrilled to have them help.
It will be interesting to see what happens to the Porsche. I wish we would get the report from Andrew.
That's because they didn't help.. They got some footage for her flog and went out to eat. Was that paid for by the grift as 'cost of doing business'? Because they showed up Amaury and Nattie went out so the Richmonds were down two solid workers for a few hours with so much to do too.. :(

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Let's call a spade a spade.. that truck is empty.. just discarded packing blankets and empty boxes.. probably took that little table in just to take it out again... No wonder Amaury refused to take part in it all.
---
That's because they didn't help.. They got some footage for her flog and went out to eat. Was that paid for by the grift as 'cost of doing business'? Because they showed up Amaury and Nattie went out so the Richmonds were down two solid workers for a few hours with so much to do too.. :(
Stephanie and Philip supposedly showed up a day late. I don’t think anyone would have waited on them to start unpacking their moving van.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Moving days are exhausting no matter how much planning & preparation you think you've done. The last thing you want are guests, but Fanny is too dense to realize that her Tante & Oncle didn't want her and she and her useless cubscout cubscunt dropping in for a hour posing for the camera. I'm sure Chantal also didn't appreciate Snorty spouting his 'superior' design advice. Tante & Oncle also don't want their home filmed and the farthest Fanny is ever going to get with her pink camera is the front hall.

The real purpose of that road trip was to pick up all of Snorty's purchases and enjoy a mini-break in the SOF - not to help Chantal & Stephen move. Fanny's beloved Aunt and Oncle knew they were just being used to justify Fanny's road trip, and it seems the Richmond family is finally getting tired of being used.
Bearing in mind Patreon is paying for Amaury and his tools to fix up his parents' new house, so they have no choice but to let her use them for content... Definitely not letting her past the front hall though... and Amaury's not playing her game.. Good!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Stephanie and Philip supposedly showed up a day late. I don’t think anyone would have waited on them to start unpacking their moving van.
With all the stuff Tata had at their last place, there's been more than on removal lorry and that one we saw was the last one. I know when we moved over from our 3 bed house we filled up a lorry, they've got way way more.

I bet the were glad the gruesome twosome were a day late, they'd been working overtime to get it all in ASAP.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Nati knew she had to get Amaury away from the parent’s new digs before the Nightmare Twins arrival. He’s past his breaking point with Fanny’s passive aggressive viciousness. She and the Richmonds do not want to have to visit him in prison after he’s throttled Cuz on camera. Sadly they all want to still ride the gravy train no matter how much it’s killing their youngest son.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
its and pieces
With all the stuff Tata had at their last place, there's been more than on removal lorry and that one we saw was the last one. I know when we moved over from our 3 bed house we filled up a lorry, they've got way way more.

I bet the were glad the gruesome twosome were a day late, they'd been working overtime to get it all in ASAP.
I suspect that lots of their belongings were already arranged in situ which is why Fanny couldn't show any other rooms. Aunty Tatas had even arranged her china on a dresser. They left a few bits and pieces at the bottom of the stairs for Fanny to film. No-one could possibly think for a second that Fanny and her little Brownie helper would be of any assistance. They filmed a little bit of scripted picking things up and putting them down again and then Tonton and Twoton ushered them out to a local bistro. I bet that as they left via th front door, Bunboy and Nasty came in through the back door. When/where did Snorts change into his Brownie uniform? Did they go to Fanny's bedsit before finally turning up at Aunty's?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
18 dinner plates x $248.00 per plate
8 soup plates x$ 248.00 per plate
12 dessert plates x $200 per plate
coffee cup and saucer 12 x $300
coffee pot $ 1154.00

2 salad bowls x $ 1035.00 per bowl
some platters … lets say 4 , run about $1076 each

TOTAL VALUE PURCHASED NEW = $19, 976 without including tax, shipping, etc. add $1,000 more to the total if they received the creamer and sugar with the coffee service, bringing the total to approximately $21,000 of porcelain.

Stephanie and Philip already own in excess of 30 to 40 sets of porcelain.

I wonder if any toddler can figure out which auction house they purchase the set of porcelain from in Nimes, France? I believe it was yet another online auction that was discovered by Sir Snoops a Lot Snorty.
OK, Tattlers:

Fanny and Snorts purchased their set of Bernardaud Marie-Antoinette porcelain from IVOIRE Nîmes in its February 8, 2024 sale. It was lot no. 95. The estimate was € 1,500 - 2,500, and the hammer price was € 2,500.

Add to the hammer price the buyer's premium of 22.2% including VAT (or € 550) PLUS 3.60% including VAT for bidding online using interencheres.com (or € 90) for a total of € 3,140.

There is a € 5 per lot per day storage charge. The exact sum is unknown because (a) there is a certain grace period before the fee is charged, and (b) we do not know the exact date of collection. It is safe to assume that Fanny and Snorts amassed storage fees for the entire months of March, April, and May. For those 92 days, storage fees would be € 460. The grand total (with storage fees) is slightly over € 3,600.

Bernardaud Marie-Antoinette, Ivoire Nîmes, 8 fev 2024, lot 95.JPG

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
This has been my day and I'm fed up with it now, we're seriously considering lighting the fire!

1718470482525.png

• Sad
  • Heart
OK, Tattlers:

Fanny and Snorts purchased their set of Bernardaud Marie-Antoinette porcelain from IVOIRE Nîmes in its February 8, 2024 sale. It was lot no. 95. The estimate was € 1,500 - 2,500, and the hammer price was € 2,500.

Add to the hammer price the buyer's premium of 22.2% including VAT (or € 550) PLUS 3.60% including VAT for bidding online using interencheres.com (or € 90) for a total of € 3,140.

There is a € 5 per lot per day storage charge. The exact sum is unknown because (a) there is a certain grace period before the fee is charged, and (b) we do not know the exact date of collection. It is safe to assume that Fanny and Snorts amassed storage fees for the entire months of March, April, and May. For those 92 days, storage fees would be € 460. The grand total (with storage fees) is slightly over € 3,600.

View attachment 2996179
I just can't believe the crazies can't see it! Or do they and they're in serious denial as it's taking the shine off their fantasy.

It's excess, it's just obscene, they don't NEED any more stuff, they've got more than they'll ever need and some!

• Heart
I think there’s more to this, I don’t know what, but something is very off with her need to keep going back to the same places and doing the same things.
Who has been on 20 safaris?
Venice is great, but to go every year?
Avignon is lovely, but to go back to the same exact hotel?
Who does this?
I love Carmel by the sea in California. I try to get there when I am in the area, I could go 100 times, I usually go to familiar restaurants, but also like to explore new ones. I dont go often as its across the country from me. A three to four day drive, expensive air fare. I have never been to Europe, but would like to go. As I get older I doubt I will get there. No regrets, I have traveled, cruised and vacationed many places. Some people find comfort in familiar things, and Fanny clings to her comfort. Too bad she is not one to explore, there are so many wonderful places on Earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
@graciemckitten

Frankly I don't see the Richmonds as particularly snobbish, au contraire Steven has kept his homely midlands accent & comes across as cheerful & active & best of all adores his wife (& drink.) Let's be kind & say Chantal's taste is magpie, bit of country life, bit of Louis, bit of family history, but hey, how boring to have all the decor curated like the Fleuries for example.
TonTon accent is North East (more Geordie Newcastle, than Brummie Birmingham) think Vera v. Ozzy Osbourn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.