The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moving days are exhausting no matter how much planning & preparation you think you've done. The last thing you want are guests, but Fanny is too dense to realize that her Tante & Oncle didn't want her and she and her useless cubscout cubscunt dropping in for a hour posing for the camera. I'm sure Chantal also didn't appreciate Snorty spouting his 'superior' design advice. Tante & Oncle also don't want their home filmed and the farthest Fanny is ever going to get with her pink camera is the front hall.

The real purpose of that road trip was to pick up all of Snorty's purchases and enjoy a mini-break in the SOF - not to help Chantal & Stephen move. Fanny's beloved Aunt and Oncle knew they were just being used to justify Fanny's road trip, and it seems the Richmond family is finally getting tired of being used.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I’m trying to catch up, but Pekey, isn’t the Booths the elaborately gilded blue willow china Michael was supposed to “gift” Fanny after the Madrid debacle? It’s far more collectible and valuable than the Spode, primarily because it’s out of production. Like most things scarcity drives the market. There was an early vlog, either Michael or Fanny, where Stephamememe visited Begmania. They had tea outside where Fanny gushed over the gilded Booths. Michael explained the different trim levels of antique Booths. Fanny had that gleam in her eye that she gets when her voracious need takes over. I would not be surprise if Staph didn’t suggest or reinforce Michael’s post lockdown nookie vacation. Not saying she did it to get the Booths but it’s the sort of situation she would jump to take advantage of.
I think you are right MRShavershamsdress !
The Booths are more collectable but .... things change and fashion goes in and out.
Royal Albert English Roses was all the rage but not so now but I do think Booths will always be more $$ than Spode as there is so much of it still being produced and the young people like modern pottery settings now .... to think I chucked out my heavy pottery dinner set when it was "over" and now I see the same sort of thing in the shops and its not as good as my old set from the 70's and bloody $$$ ! :(
I guess they have moved onto the more expensive stuff .... Bernardaud , Herend , Rosenthal and I am just waiting for those two grubby snobs to start a collection of Flora Danica by Royal Copenhagen !!!
Surely if they started up a Flora Danica collection all the insane fans and Patreon's will see the bloody light!!! :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
One slip coming down those stairs and that whole display is going to be in pieces... and someone is going to have a nasty concussion. Didn't Ivana Trump die from falling down her stairs?
Also, they said only half the furniture was in, so the removals men would need space on the landing to carry more large items upstairs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Buying a dog carrier of a specific size and shape to fit on the armrest between the front seats of the Porsche suggests they are not planning on parting company with the car soon.
That’s exactly what they did…… measured the space in between the two front seats and ordered a dog bed accordingly, instead of measuring the dog and figuring out what type of bed, the dog fit in.Ratso is the smallest dog in the world, I believe it’s according to height, , but he has long, fragile legs and a relatively small or body, so I believe he needs more space to be able to comfortably lay down. He was far too long for the bed they purchased, which is why he tried to lay his chest and legs down, but had to keep his family hoist in the air because there’s no room.

The gruesome twosome have no critical thinking skills, or rather no thinking skills at all. All they have to do is look at their dog, read instructions on how to measure your dog to get them an appropriate dog carrier, or bed, and work from there. They just hemorrhage money every hour on stupid purchases. Why did they need the dog between them in the front seats? Are they just that boring?

I still like the past posts of some Tattlers suggesting that Stephanie will say she doesn’t want to buy the Porsche because it smells like dog vomit and tit, I would rather buy a cleaner car. It would be just like the gruesome twosome to absolutely trash, someone else’s property, and then walk away.

IMHO, I do believe she purchased a car in late October, 2023, the last time that one of the puffs was at the dump. Since that time the car has been at the dump on covered, the puppy, house in Berry was sold, and no one is seeing either the Puffs or pugs. At this point, it’s definitely did not act like or knowledge mind a pup, Mobile on video, she will racked up some really bad karma among viewers, who are horrified to watch the gruesome, twosome trash, a friend’s car and put at least 10,000+ miles on it driving all around Europe. Really bad look for the two beggars.

Stephanie is incredibly greedy, entitled, and self indulgent. And at least half of her videos now, she is sporting a brand new dress, coat, shoes, etc. Whenever she purchases something, she has immediately put it on video. She always has to tell him herself. She’s so dirty and lazy that I believe one of the reasons why she always puts on a brand new dress for filming is because she either has stained the other clothing, cannot be arsed to have her clothes and cleaned or pressed, or just gets a big dopamine rush pulling one over on stupid fans and patrons but wearing extremely expensive dress in a video while showing off a €10 dresser ( the $2600 ugly dress with the strawberries on it). The ugly strawberry shoes?

Hannah released a video yesterday about some charity shops in London. She will soon do a video on the high end, resale shops in London, and specifically mentioned the Knightbridge area, we’re some of Stephanie’s favorite high end, designer, secondhand shops reside. That should be an interesting video to watch. I believe Stephanie rates here and has watched Hannah’s videos, so soon expect her to go to some of the same charity shops. The next time she is in London. Stephanie has tried to write off some of her new season designer clothing is coming from a secondhand shop. She is a pathological liar, and the majority of the time her very expensive outfits are not from secondhand shops, especially if they are current season.

Stephanie will pick one designer and then raid the entire line for purchases. Evidently, this season, she has decided to go to a lower tier brand to mass consume dresses for filming. It looks like her go to this season is the Boden line of clothing. What expensive outfit will she be wearing to go to the garden show in London in the next week or so?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
So what I don’t understand about Stephanie and Philip and had my full contemplation on my walk today - I cannot think of one thing in the last 4 years - stated as purchased by her/him, or even grifted gifts which would have increased in value. I just can’t believe these dinner and cutlery sets are lusted and desired by thousands of potential buyers. And if they were so valuable wouldn’t they be at risk of being stolen. Anyone could sneak into that place when Marie us there alone. (I don’t know how she stays there by herself). I mean if you are going to grift and steal and be a fraud, wouldn’t it be wiser to divert the money somewhere which would provide a return.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The irony so much money on plates and so little money on food and no friends and hardly any paying guests to eat off them-meanwhile the house is a mouldy rotting building site stuffed with detritus
"The irony, so much money on plates and so little money on food."
🧵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
It was interesting watching the videos from September, 2020 about the hotel, because Stephanie was actually trying, in her own way, to develop content for a video. The gift grab had just officially begun a few days before the videos aired. It was ironic that the person who instituted the idea of the gift grab channel, which would run for over three years, and net Stephanie, hundreds of thousands of dollars in freebie gifts and exposure, was Hanni, the person who paid thousands for the entire vacation for Isabell and Stephanie at the five star hotel.

Hanni evidently has family that lives in France. Stephani has taken advantage of many people over the years prior to her YouTube bonanza. Stephanie has made a mint off of using Hanni over the years. When the diaries started, Hanni had been staying at the dump as a paying guest for a long time. She paid to put in an expensive upgrade to try to improve the Internet reception at the dump, was continuously bringing huge bottles of champagne to the dump, and was providing free legal work to Stephanie. Hanni’s biggest contribution to the greedy grifter was her suggestion of the gift grab channel, which exploited the naïveté of hundreds of viewers, ultimately crushing their dreams, but vastly enriching her pal Stephanie, and bolstering her mountainous sense of entitlement.

It looks like HannI was a high end patron for several years, before she fell out with Stephanie and discontinued her patronage for several months, only to come back and become a patron again once Stephanie gave her some attention. Hannie had paid about $1200 per year to be a patron, and she’s probably contributed about $4,000 or so towards Stephanie’s Patreon earnings.

When Hanni suddenly showed up prior to Christmas to stay for a couple weeks, you knew something was up. She had evidently been summoned to the dump to set up the rental star scam, and write all of the conditions for the temporary naming of a star in the chapel, on a website that would only be maintained for seven years, and was only accessible for people who purchased the right to name a star. She showed up with champagne, went on trips and lunches with Stephanie and her family, appeared on the gift grab, and even suggested that she would pay for a vacation for her and Stephanie to go to the Maldives. ( Snorts tried to wedge himself into the invitation, it appears that Stephanie did not want to go on a trip alone with Hanni and the trip has yet to materialize).

Do you think that Hanni paid for her guest room accommodations for the couple of weeks that she was staying at the dump in November, and December, 2023? Thanks to Hanni‘s help, Stephanie was able to pull off her biggest scam yet, totaling over a half million dollars+ so far in the rental star scam, with more money to come in after selling the newly painted stars on the chapel ceiling. Stephanie‘s relationship with Hanni and Hanni’s helpful suggestions/ ideas/ legal advice and work (between the gift grab channel, and the rental star scam, and who knows what other advice) has netted Stephanie, at a minimum, over $750,000 + in gifts, tax breaks, and money. Hanni has been Stephanie’s most successful target. Hanni seemed to believe that by doing all these things, Stephanie will become her best friend. Stephanie is friends with no one. Stephanie appears uncomfortable around Hanni by herself. Stephanie will happily use anyone enters into her orbit, over and over again, until that person finally extricates themselves from the situation and disappears permanently from her life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
So what I don’t understand about Stephanie and Philip and had my full contemplation on my walk today - I cannot think of one thing in the last 4 years - stated as purchased by her/him, or even grifted gifts which would have increased in value. I just can’t believe these dinner and cutlery sets are lusted and desired by thousands of potential buyers. And if they were so valuable wouldn’t they be at risk of being stolen. Anyone could sneak into that place when Marie us there alone. (I don’t know how she stays there by herself). I mean if you are going to grift and steal and be a fraud, wouldn’t it be wiser to divert the money somewhere which would provide a return.
It just takes one disgrunted fan, guest, or family member, wielding a baseball bat, or a house fire, to obliterate the majority of their purchases ( which likely are uninsured as collectibles/ antiques unless specifically covered by an expensive insurance rider/ upgrade, which they do not have). I would be surprised if any of Stephanie’s jewelry was insured either.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I think you are right MRShavershamsdress !
The Booths are more collectable but .... things change and fashion goes in and out.
Royal Albert English Roses was all the rage but not so now but I do think Booths will always be more $$ than Spode as there is so much of it still being produced and the young people like modern pottery settings now .... to think I chucked out my heavy pottery dinner set when it was "over" and now I see the same sort of thing in the shops and its not as good as my old set from the 70's and bloody $$$ ! :(
I guess they have moved onto the more expensive stuff .... Bernardaud , Herend , Rosenthal and I am just waiting for those two grubby snobs to start a collection of Flora Danica by Royal Copenhagen !!!
Surely if they started up a Flora Danica collection all the insane fans and Patreon's will see the bloody light!!! :rolleyes:
As I’ve posted before, I still use my parent’s mid century modern wedding stoneware, glassware and flatware. The design is simple and timeless. It also has the advantage of being hard wearing. Periodically I pick up additional pieces as I find them. I’m not a big fan of consumerism, hence my sticking to quality, timeless things that will last a lifetime if cared for. It doesn’t hurt that I’d rather chew off my left leg than go shopping. I grocery shop only because the alternative is starving!🤣 You’re right about the Flora Danica. Each piece is a special order. No RC retailer stocks it. If you remember, her Christies’ guide told her that most people wishing to collect it buy a vintage/antique set at auction and then order the additional pieces to fill out the set. I’ve never regretted flogging my great grandmother’s porcelain albatross. Used sets at most quality antiquarians begin at $200,000. I would hope that would shock her victims into awareness but I doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Also, they said only half the furniture was in, so the removals men would need space on the landing to carry more large items upstairs.
I bet the movers will probably have to move all the stuff that Philip arranged on the landing between the steps, and then they will move the rest of the furniture into the house. The whole “Phillip helps move furniture and decorate at the same time” on the landings was likely a scripted storyline for the video. Perhaps the next video will be, “Phillip joins the local Brownie troop in Nimes“ and takes them porcelain shopping at the local Emmaus, followed by “ Phillip gets arrested in Nimes. Check out my tour of the local jail!” The final video, “ Free at Last, Phillip eats ice cream at a shop next to the jail!“

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Comtesse, if I might suggest. Have you ever worked with Prismacolor? When I was still painting I discovered I could use the colored pencils, then dip a short, stiff, narrow-ish brush in odorless mineral spirit and burnish the pencil to take on a heightened watercolor effect. The spirit melts the pencil and allows you to layer and sculpt the colors into a much deeper, richer painting. It also has the knock on advantage of being more forgiving and easier to work with than watercolors. The supplies aren’t terribly expensive and give good results. It might be something with which you could experiment.
I'm ordering pencils today! I have watercolors already but they're not as convenient as pencils but I love the effect of watercolor.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What, you gave me a :( and posted that...

My mediocre art is on full display on Instagram (along with other bizarre posts from my life). I'm not that hard to find, if you know the right people...
Due to having redone my "O-Level" in Art, I've discovered the joys of different medias, so I don't have a favourite.
However, I am currently playing around with charcoal, polaroids and Copic markers. I'd love to go into depth with watercolouring, woodworking and pottery in the future.
Hence the Supracolor, trying those out before committing to Old Holland watercolours. Also, I'm considering art journaling my way throughout the motherland when I go.
Oh, how exciting,@ComtesseRose ! Thank you! 🥰 ! Your mixture of media sounds exciting! It appears I will have to do a bit of sleuthing to find you?! Maybe a tiny little hint? Just between you and I?
My dream would be to get into artwork again, and I'd better hurry up, time's getting a bit shorter now. Last lap, and all that!
🥰☺ Art journaling through the motherland sounds an amazing plan!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I watched the latest because I wanted to have a squiz at auntie's house. I couldn't stop focusing on the smooth runway of Stephanie Jarvis's forehead. Is this what she always looks like now? Does she have to keep poisoning her body with tit to have a shiny, very ugly landing strip for a jet? How often does she have to keep getting touched up and how much does each turn cost? Does she pluck her hairline?

When the camera panned up PhiPhi's shorts as he climbed the stairs, I waited for confirmation he was a man, instead his skinny, hairless, stick legs was it. Do we think he tucked to fit into those shorts? I wish his mother would donate to the Salvos instead of sending over her cast offs. It was because they were women's shorts that the deep wedgy was created. Allegedly, Stephanie Jarvis shags that.
I am trying to think what Potty would have called Fanny when they were a couple ,Snorts called her Angel😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
@graciemckitten by pure chance I've just finished watching Hannah trawling through the charity shops. Big mark-ups & just hope it all ends up for charity. Recycling is on trend atm so prices are high. Btw I really hated all the brand names woven into the clothes - so chavvy.
I doubt Fanny bothers with secondhand now as evidenced at the shopping spree in the CFS & Scotland before that when Snorts was kitted out in Shetland & cachemire.
And where on earth has the urban trekker outfit come from? And the hat ? And the little red plimsolls? I rewound it to have another laugh, he was so precious ...& the punchline he got wrong "is that Athina?"😜 proof he doesn't do the editing, otherwise it would have vanished.

They might be snobs but if you look at Chantal Richmond’s Facebook page some of her Richmond contacts (Stephen’s relatives?) don’t look very “high class” so I don’t think they’ve got much to be snobbish about. Stephanie may have had elocution lessons but she wasn’t taught how to pronounce “little” properly. They’re all just nouveau riche with pretensions.
Frankly I don't see the Richmonds as particularly snobbish, au contraire Steven has kept his homely midlands accent & comes across as cheerful & active & best of all adores his wife (& drink.) Let's be kind & say Chantal's taste is magpie, bit of country life, bit of Louis, bit of family history, but hey, how boring to have all the decor curated like the Fleuries for example.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm impressed with Fanny's miraculous back injury recovery. Did you watch as she helped lug the marble slab with no wincing or kvetching about her back & wonky hip?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.