The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do now Lady A !!! :ROFLMAO:

Loved the reference to Teabag and the Booths Willow China! Why???
Iā€™m trying to catch up, but Pekey, isnā€™t the Booths the elaborately gilded blue willow china Michael was supposed to ā€œgiftā€ Fanny after the Madrid debacle? Itā€™s far more collectible and valuable than the Spode, primarily because itā€™s out of production. Like most things scarcity drives the market. There was an early vlog, either Michael or Fanny, where Stephamememe visited Begmania. They had tea outside where Fanny gushed over the gilded Booths. Michael explained the different trim levels of antique Booths. Fanny had that gleam in her eye that she gets when her voracious need takes over. I would not be surprise if Staph didnā€™t suggest or reinforce Michaelā€™s post lockdown nookie vacation. Not saying she did it to get the Booths but itā€™s the sort of situation she would jump to take advantage of.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
below is a link to the Bernaurdaud set a plates purchased by the gruesome twosome. As Stephanie said, it is a very, very, very expensive service.

The funny thing is most B&B high-end restaurants any place that you will have the general public eating would not have $1000 plates ridiculous. She is ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
15 degrees and raining here in Berkshire as well today. ā˜¹
It's the same on the south coast and feels even colder inside!
---
Who gave her the idea that that Hermes scarf would go with that dress? Whenever she gets anything new, she has to wear it immediately regardless of whether it goes with anything else she wears, she really has no idea how to dress. All she wants is for some idiots to recognise a brand and think she's got money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
His spending is simply out of control. Nothing satisfies him. He evidently picked up a dozen 1907 Henry James mother of pearl handled fish knives, fish forks, and it appeared he also had a half dozen to a dozen bread/butter knives. A Tattler sleuth could likely identify the auction and the price paid for the items in an online auction from the past year. Stephanie was very careful to hide the name of the street, the name of the store or business where the items were picked up, etc. in Lyons, France, to avoid tracing of such items. The same for the scarf and the lie that the scarf was a
Not the same auction house but a 1907 set went for sale recently for Ā£1600,- williamwalter.co.uk/product/set-of-edwardian-antique-silver-mother-of-pearl-fish-knives-and-forks-made-in-1909/?msclkid=ce8d497fbdc6127a4dd42f1235684417&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Google Shopping Ads&utm_term=4577679229468167&utm_content=Google Shopping Ads

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
What is this bleeping goon on? They dressed up because they are vapid and vain and never do any work. They also wouldn't know style if they ran into it at high velocity. As for grace, Christ on a bike, that mincing pillock and the dried up old dame hobbling about under the weight of her fillers and her barrel mid section.

awna707
1 hour ago (edited)
I had a little giggle because I thought to myself do any of you own sweats or jeans? I cannot believe how dressed you all are to move someone. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen someone look so put together just to move furniture, do I feel like a commoner or what. Then they go out to a beautiful dinner whereas everyone I know orders pizza or something like that while moving. This is why we watch them because we are in awe of their grace and their style.

On another note I believe in a few months Fanny will have a convertible as well as the Porsche
Fanny & Snorts kicking the arse clean out of Andrewā€™s carā€¦ in true grifter fashion clocking up more miles..

• Angry
  • Sad
Tone Deaf Imbeciles šŸ§µev
I just cannot fathom how her patrons continue to give them money. Itā€™s a joke that they just run around spending the money on themselves. A single Bernardaud dinner plate is ā‚¬248. Even if the got a stupendous discount itā€™s an obscene amount. Coming on the back of sterling silver nd mother of pearl cutlery. OMG WAKE UP

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
What, you gave me a :( and posted that...

My mediocre art is on full display on Instagram (along with other bizarre posts from my life). I'm not that hard to find, if you know the right people...
Due to having redone my "O-Level" in Art, I've discovered the joys of different medias, so I don't have a favourite.
However, I am currently playing around with charcoal, polaroids and Copic markers. I'd love to go into depth with watercolouring, woodworking and pottery in the future.
Hence the Supracolor, trying those out before committing to Old Holland watercolours. Also, I'm considering art journaling my way throughout the motherland when I go.
Comtesse, if I might suggest. Have you ever worked with Prismacolor? When I was still painting I discovered I could use the colored pencils, then dip a short, stiff, narrow-ish brush in odorless mineral spirit and burnish the pencil to take on a heightened watercolor effect. The spirit melts the pencil and allows you to layer and sculpt the colors into a much deeper, richer painting. It also has the knock on advantage of being more forgiving and easier to work with than watercolors. The supplies arenā€™t terribly expensive and give good results. It might be something with which you could experiment.

• Heart
I watched the latest because I wanted to have a squiz at auntie's house. I couldn't stop focusing on the smooth runway of Stephanie Jarvis's forehead. Is this what she always looks like now? Does she have to keep poisoning her body with tit to have a shiny, very ugly landing strip for a jet? How often does she have to keep getting touched up and how much does each turn cost? Does she pluck her hairline?

When the camera panned up PhiPhi's shorts as he climbed the stairs, I waited for confirmation he was a man, instead his skinny, hairless, stick legs was it. Do we think he tucked to fit into those shorts? I wish his mother would donate to the Salvos instead of sending over her cast offs. It was because they were women's shorts that the deep wedgy was created. Allegedly, Stephanie Jarvis shags that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Fanny & Snorts kicking the arse clean out of Andrewā€™s carā€¦ in true grifter fashion clocking up more miles..
Buying a dog carrier of a specific size and shape to fit on the armrest between the front seats of the Porsche suggests they are not planning on parting company with the car soon.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Support squirrel looks like a 12 year old girl in those shorts. Truly a hideous little specimen.
It is so odd that they traveled all that way just to set up a few pieces of furniture ,so strangeā€¦ thereā€™s so much more to it than we know. The aunt and uncle didnā€™t particularly look too thrilled to have them help.
It will be interesting to see what happens to the Porsche. I wish we would get the report from Andrew.

• Haha
  • Heart
@ComtesseRose I feel you've let yourself down by posting that gratuitous photo of the fiancƩ. I thought you were on my side in this. My advice to all tattlers when tempted to post a photo of him here would be to pause a moment and post a photo of Ruby instead. This would make the internet a better place.

Anyway, what I actually wanted to say was that I like a lot of French wooden furniture, but don't like the practice of putting marble slabs, like those shown in this vlog, on top of every wooden table, chest of drawers etc. Keep the marble for church and cemetery, I say.
Or for pastry ;)

I'm beginning to wonder if there is an acquisitive gene. I am sure the impulsive spending has neurological causes and I think maybe it could be genetic. Certainly, Tante's house in Suffolk was stuffed to the brim and it looked as if people could hardly walk out of a room without having to climb over furniture. It was very similar to Fanny's rooms, maybe even worse. Fanny's spending is now not just excessive, it's completely out of control. She must surely be aware that those countless dinner services, however desirable she may consider them, are rarely, if ever, going to be used more than once or twice. That is exactly the same with the endless dresses. It really is a sign of total abandon, desperation, and unhappiness. How either she or Snorts can think their critics are jealous really shows how ignorant they are not to realise (or admit, as I think they must know they are unhappy), what a fundamentally tragic and meaningless life they are leading. No intelligent or insightful human being would envy them. As we have said before, you almost feel sorry for them but what takes away the feeling of sympathy is the fact that it is all being enabled by other people's money, people who believe they are enabling the renovation of an oid property, and therefore, it amounts to theft. Patrons are enabling a serious condition to continue untreated, as well as supporting extremely unethical behaviour. What Fanny is doing can never make her happy, despite the acting that the patrons are tricked into believing. I truly think it can only end in tragedy. If patrons want to help their idol, they need to put a stop to their donations.
She may have learn to do that from twoton and tonton... And it became her go to when unhappy and every time she buys something it reinforces this behavior. It is obviously now totally out of control and I agree with you it should be stopped. She's down a very dark spiral.
---
Comtesse, if I might suggest. Have you ever worked with Prismacolor? When I was still painting I discovered I could use the colored pencils, then dip a short, stiff, narrow-ish brush in odorless mineral spirit and burnish the pencil to take on a heightened watercolor effect. The spirit melts the pencil and allows you to layer and sculpt the colors into a much deeper, richer painting. It also has the knock on advantage of being more forgiving and easier to work with than watercolors. The supplies arenā€™t terribly expensive and give good results. It might be something with which you could experiment.
I'm not an artist but when I was young my mum bought me prismacolor and I was talking with a friend artist and she told me that the "black" of prismacolor was the best black on the market. I had a 128? (I think) box of that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The funny thing is most B&B high-end restaurants any place that you will have the general public eating would not have $1000 plates ridiculous. She is ridiculous.
Sheā€™s thinks she clever by putting them through the b&b business accounts. That is until the fisc come looking.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Buying a dog carrier of a specific size and shape to fit on the armrest between the front seats of the Porsche suggests they are not planning on parting company with the car soon.
Fanny & Snorty purchased that small dog carrier which fits on the armrest between the front seats of the Porsche because little Ratso takes up too much space in the back seat. They need the backseat and the boot to:
- carry all of the crap they purchase
- store all the books Fanny insists on taking with her when she travels
- contain all their luggage - they were on a road trip for a week this time, so imagine how much they packed
- hang up their clothes and if Ratso is upfront there's less change he'll puke up on the clothes which are hanging up

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
when I look at the food Franny eats, red onions, radishes, garlic a lot of it raw I wonder what her breath smells like, I never see her eat a mint or chew gum. Iā€™m thinking she really stinks šŸ˜·

Plus how are tante two tonne and hubby going to manage those stairs theyā€™re not young and apologies but aunty is quite large so even though she might get fit going up and down, her joints wonā€™t be thanking her. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
One slip coming down those stairs and that whole display is going to be in pieces... and someone is going to have a nasty concussion. Didn't Ivana Trump die from falling down her stairs?
---
Okay, who's got the poop stain handy?
---
Such a cute outfit! Was it a romper? And that jaunty chapeau! It's no wonder Fanny has chosen him for her husband. Their sex must be incredible!
His hair piece must have been sweaty after 5 trips up a few stairs... All that way to take 10 items and arrange on a landing... Clearly we are only seeing that staircase... good for you Ten Ton... curb her grift.
---
- and no VPL! What a view Fanny and Two Ton must have had! šŸ›

View attachment 2995296View attachment 2995297
The moving truck was still there and they left Grunt and Marie at the farmhouse, so clearly Amaury and Nutti have taken off for the day so as not to be used as flog fodder... bravo..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.