The Chateau Diaries #311 Got to pretend to be in the UK for 181 days a year to be a UK tax resident!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dump account, planted comment 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

JanvanOordt
1 hour ago (edited)
I absolutely adore the range of human (and animal: Aloysius, Thor, Ruby and Lancelot included) personalities that live at the chateau and the fact that everyone is accepted as they are...THIS is reality viewing at its best.

@Avalon_Wolf
2 hours ago
Two words: Project Manager.

peterking1134
2 hours ago
We just needed a little chapel drama for the day… no biggie

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 jackass Philip setting up the blame for the contractors and Amaury for the heating, is Philip upset because no one listens to him at the dump? Still mad that the architect shushed him?

LaReynedEpee
3 hours ago
One thing I would say following this and the heating installation where a red cabinet was placed where you weren't expecting it. You probably need to take more of a hand in directing the work, rather than just letting it happen and not being satisfied with the outcome. Before any work is carried out it should be clearly explained what is going to be done. It’s difficult if it's a piece of work you haven’t experienced before, but your contractor should be giving you clear information on what they're doing. And ideally some representative from the chateau should monitor the work in order to stop anything unacceptable happening. Just leaving workmen to do whatever they think can be a recipe for disaster.

jpfloru8669
3 hours ago (edited)
why do dog people like their dog to do what they order them to do? I like cats precisely because they would never do what they are ordered to do. Maybe it tells us a thing or two about people?

@sineadkelliher1370
5 hours ago
Can anyone tell me where Maria is the previous cook?… I miss her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They could have made them lower, my sons install fire protection systems so have to drill through concrete buildings, the base of the chapel is thicker, I bet they didn't want to go buy a longer hole saw. So middle of the wall it is.. I'll assume that yellow stone is easier to drill too than the concrete at the bottom. Bit cheeky with the amount they're charging.
she must have been away quite a while to have missed it. You would have thought being close to the ground would have better and if she truly does have an architect and this slipped through the net he needs sacking. No one just goes drilling through the middle of the walls after it has been lovingly and expensively painted. It shows that Fanny and Snorts are not involved or overseeing this highly expensive project at all, I don';t believe she has a retained architect she is winging it as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
dorothylaplante7243
13 hours ago
They will for sure need to be covered as rodents will be in there before long

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 speaking from experiences at the Dump Philip? What does. also recommend? I bet he loves to catch all the mice at the dump.
@LaReynedEpee
4 hours ago
They can probably easily get in through any gaps around the door
---
she must have been away quite a while to have missed it. You would have thought being close to the ground would have better and if she truly does have an architect and this slipped through the net he needs sacking. No one just goes drilling through the middle of the walls after it has been lovingly and expensively painted. It shows that Fanny and Snorts are not involved or overseeing this highly expensive project at all, I don';t believe she has a retained architect she is winging it as usual.
And she had to find a way to shift the blame for her duck ups to someone else as usual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
dragoncubacademy
3 hours ago
Who does Marie have dinner with on nights when she's running the kitchen

Stephanie decided to tag team comments with her alter ego Caroline Gooder. Pretty much the same time as she posted the comments under her own name and her fake account above..
View attachment 2989265🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago (edited)
I think I have seen she eating earlier, but Dave is often there washing up. Pavlina is also not eating with the guests, it seems. If Philip stays up late with the guests without Stephanie, she is in the kitchen some nights. They set up for breakfast also with the plates, etc, but no food, if you understand

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@TheChateauDiaries Stephanie immediately replies under her own account after posting of the Caroline good or account

2 hours ago
Nati and Amaury also eat with her on many of the evenings
---
@MaryEllen_of_OBX
4 hours ago
Why were you group hugging Pavlina, Stephanie?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@TheChateauDiaries

2 hours ago
Because she was leaving the next day. But luckily she’s hoping to return soon!
Fanny: if you want people to believe that Caroline is real and an English speaking American, she would not make a mistake such as "I think I have seen she eating earlier". If you need to disguise the fact that it's you responding and want to fake an error, at least use your Oxford-educated brain, and pick something more believable. Some of your fans are likely to be a bit brighter than you are. By the way, why have you never shown a photo of your graduation? We have seen photos of you in childhood; your wedding, and you in your examination gown, but never one of you in your graduation gown. It seems a bit odd as you like showing off yourself and your "achievements"!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They could have made them lower, my sons install fire protection systems so have to drill through concrete buildings, the base of the chapel is thicker, I bet they didn't want to go buy a longer hole saw. So middle of the wall it is.. I'll assume that yellow stone is easier to drill too than the concrete at the bottom. Bit cheeky with the amount they're charging.
The workman just drilled the holes at a convenient height for standing and holding the drill. Serves her right for not staying home more and taking a responsible approach to ownership. Same goes for the other two owners.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I even find Julie’s IG posts irritating. Now that she’s quite proficient in Italian her posts from Italy are littered with Italian words and phrases. As if she *literally* invented the language.

Such a shame that she grates on me so much. The Mapperton estate - house et al - is a bit of a hidden jewel but I find Julie’s relentless, gushing enthusiasm more than a little off putting.

Her parents-in-law are ace!
Everybody literally those two words. She must use them 100 times a vlog. I just cant watch Juile anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Comment on Friday’s cd video:

@chandeliers1022
7 hours ago
View attachment 2984898My Darling Phillip! Don't tell me I can't say Darling because you're not married as yet! Better yet, you are the apple of my eye, or is it you're my Sweet Caroline Lion in the jungle waiting to devour, chasing me in the wild? View attachment 2984899️ What the hell? We can play Tarzan and Jane in the jungle swinging from the best Sycamore tree France or Africa can have! We heard it from the grapevine that next year you guys are going to have one of the biggest heart shaped pool France can have! So we can watch you jump off of Marie's back into the deep end of this gigantic pool that you're going to dig and build! Perhaps you and Amury can get on the big bad boy tractor and dig dig dig the damn hole for the pool like it's no tomorrow! After all you both have the France looking muscles to get the darn job done! Better yet, if you guys dig everyday, the gigantic massive pool should be finished in no time at all. So stop chasing the chickens and the peacocks and get down and dirty with the bulldozer for the damn Chateau pool! I can guarantee you we'll be the first to be around the pool in our gstring bikini! The gstring bikini won't fall off because we have the buns or two to keep it on! Everyone will be jealous of our gstring bikini and will have their buns out including you and Amury! So stop procrastinating and get on the damn bulldozer and start digging, digging digging so you and Amury can say I have dug the buns out gstring bikini pool! That would be a fabulous name for the pool! Oh, my darling sweetheart Phillip, why do you have a fascination for dishes and silver plated knives and forks? Shouldn't you be shopping for silky rhinestone gstring bikini underwear? And have a modeling video! I bet you're going to have 500,000 views or more! So stop fooling around and get down and dirty and let's see some sexy, hot hot hot videos

@rockyhrndz
2 hours ago
What?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
52 minutes ago (edited)
You can follow your link online to see your and just your names near your star. They are not written on the ceiling.
---
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Stephanfraudie
@carolinegooder7091
1 day ago
The civil wedding was held at a public building in the village. I think the dogs stayed outside during that part of the ceremony. Back at the house, the dogs are everywhere and beloved. Sarah and Steve have a dog or two

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 loser Philip
@Sparrowdean
1 day ago
@johngraham8794 As can be seen, Steve was perfectly happy for the neighbour's dog to also attend the wedding celebrations. It was obviously a laidback happy occasion to which Lancelot was also invited, and he wore his bow tie in honour of the special occasion. Lighten up!
Oh Chandeliers had me literally crying with laughter, unfortunately I'm in a crowded bistro sat at a little table on my own. (not unfortunate I'm on my own unfortunate that everyone's stopped eating and turned to look at moi.)😂

• Haha
It’s not a very good idea to throw the chapel restorers under the bus in a video that supposedly will be viewed a couple hundred thousand times. She’s already thrown Fee under the bus, is an under the bus, and thrown Amaury under the bus. The chapel restores and painters can refuse to be filmed from now on or interviewed while working or they would just increase their estimates for installing the crappy fountain and replacing beams in the not so grand salon ( which we all know, doesn’t even scratch the surface of what needs to be done in that area, and will be the source of the upcoming Christmas season begging campaign before she jets off for three months of luxury vacations in January, February, and March.)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Billy I can remember "Print" .... I can also remember the the milk man and his horse delivering the milk in the early morning..... one time he got into trouble as the ladies where complaining about his swearing to the horse that sometimes when on ahead when he should have stopped! :love:
I miss not hearing the clop of horses hoofs and they were SO well looked after too!!!
Unlike Fanny and her poor livestock. :cry:
God I am old Billy!!!
Yes...... the pointing of the knife would get that sooky Potts running away Pronto !! 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
---

Well he is a "Sex Pest"....... allegedly !!! :whistle:
My Mother was a farmers daughter and would tell me the horse knew every stop off by heart. She told me of the huge metal milk urns, one of the few happy memories she had I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s not a very good idea to throw the chapel restorers under the bus in a video that supposedly will be viewed a couple hundred thousand times. She’s already thrown Fee under the bus, is an under the bus, and thrown Amaury under the bus. The chapel restores and painters can refuse to be filmed from now on or interviewed while working or they would just increase their estimates for installing the crappy fountain and replacing beams in the not so grand salon ( which we all know, doesn’t even scratch the surface of what needs to be done in that area, and will be the source of the upcoming Christmas season begging campaign before she jets off for three months of luxury vacations in January, February, and March.)
The fact is if she was over her project or had a project manager it wouldn't have happened. I have to say I am stunned they have drilled so high up, but that job didn't take a couple of hours the walls are really thick and they have gone right the way round the whole chapel. No one was there or no one cared too go and look.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The fact is if she was over her project or had a project manager it wouldn't have happened. I have to say I am stunned they have drilled so high up, but that job didn't take a couple of hours the walls are really thick and they have gone right the way round the whole chapel. No one was there or no one cared too go and look.
If she hadn't alienated Amaury, I'm sure he'd have been on top of things like this with just a word to the workmen. No use relying on Snorts to have a clue about anything.

• Heart
I guess literally poor Julie Sandwich is going to have to literally sell her Italian apartment to help to literally pay for the literal repairs that the estate literally requires. 😆 Literally.
So much for the educated upper class!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Look at what Stephanie claims is offered at the Dump:
Chateau de la Lande
Property highlights
You can look forward to free continental breakfast, a terrace, and a garden at Chateau de la Lande. Be sure to enjoy a meal at Table d'Hôtes, the on-site family restaurant. Free in-room WiFi is available to all guests, along with a library and laundry facilities.
You'll also enjoy the following perks during your stay:
  • Free self parking
  • Meeting rooms, luggage storage, and smoke-free premises
Room features
All guestrooms are individually furnished, and include amenities such as free WiFi.
Other amenities include:
  • Bathrooms with showers
  • Portable fans, limited housekeeping, and desks
Languages
English, French, Spanish

View attachment 2989657
No. The perks are basics that most hosts would provide without making a song and dance and no extra charge. Wtf is free self parking? Maybe ol' Despicable fanny has missed a trick and not only could have charged for parking, she could have got cuz a nifty outfit and provided valet parking service 🤣 Only the birdshit comes free. Bathrooms with showers! Is it a bathroom with a freestanding bath and shower? Or is it a shower room? This is not clear. And wtf, again, is limited housekeeping? And the sycophantic fans just keep going! Baffled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Nothing, now, would surprise me least if armoire n' nutti are moving to the south of France but I feel this is their own kind of click bait to get the tongues clacking.
I wonder what they will live on if they both leave their patron paid employment. Will Papa and and Maman pay them? I don't think they'll make a living from social media somehow. If Amaury wasn't family, Fanny would pass a lot of blame on to him as she did with Ian but she and Snorts, using their various aliases, will, no doubt, post some more scathing comments about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Mr Spratt said it's never ends well when an Architect get too involved on a building/renovation site. Sorry any architects out there but his opinion is they can draw a pretty picture, then they need to sod off and leave the rest to the professionals to get the job done.

I just wonder have these restorers cottoned on that she has zero common sense and the gay fianceeee has no sense at all. That together with two useless co owners who don't give a toss, they can keep this running for months. If there are added extras to the original estimate who is signing the agreement to them or is she just blindly giving them what is appearing to be free reign.

Makes me laugh when you think she's as tight as a duck's arse on everything else, animal care, food the longest heating job ever estimated and yet coughs up $$$$$$$$ for this folly of a chapel.
The chapel restorers had better watch out as, in the future, it's highly likely that they will get blamed for anything that eventually goes wrong with the chapel, terrace, or the grand salon, even though it will be down to Fanny's stupidity. Likewise, if the new heating breaks down, it will be Nathan's or Amaury's fault.

• Heart
  • Sad
Dump account, planted comment 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

JanvanOordt
1 hour ago (edited)
I absolutely adore the range of human (and animal: Aloysius, Thor, Ruby and Lancelot included) personalities that live at the chateau and the fact that everyone is accepted as they are...THIS is reality viewing at its best.

@Avalon_Wolf
2 hours ago
Two words: Project Manager.

peterking1134
2 hours ago
We just needed a little chapel drama for the day… no biggie

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 jackass Philip setting up the blame for the contractors and Amaury for the heating, is Philip upset because no one listens to him at the dump? Still mad that the architect shushed him?

LaReynedEpee
3 hours ago
One thing I would say following this and the heating installation where a red cabinet was placed where you weren't expecting it. You probably need to take more of a hand in directing the work, rather than just letting it happen and not being satisfied with the outcome. Before any work is carried out it should be clearly explained what is going to be done. It’s difficult if it's a piece of work you haven’t experienced before, but your contractor should be giving you clear information on what they're doing. And ideally some representative from the chateau should monitor the work in order to stop anything unacceptable happening. Just leaving workmen to do whatever they think can be a recipe for disaster.

jpfloru8669
3 hours ago (edited)
why do dog people like their dog to do what they order them to do? I like cats precisely because they would never do what they are ordered to do. Maybe it tells us a thing or two about people?

@sineadkelliher1370
5 hours ago
Can anyone tell me where Maria is the previous cook?… I miss her
If that Tit is meaning the red box on the outside wall for the heating/gas that is the main on/off from the gas tank to the boiler, if so then he can shut the duck up as usual he's talking out of his arse. All these things have to be placed at certain distances and as he is fully registered, Nathan would have known exactly where it was to be put.

God he needs a smack in the face with a cricket bat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.