The Chateau Diaries #311 Got to pretend to be in the UK for 181 days a year to be a UK tax resident!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so thankful I’d fucked off by then!😱😵😂
So let me get this straight... someone was filming their actual tit? And making vlogs from it? What were they doing, going into private corners or the woods and squatting down and taking a dump? My goodness! The things people think are vlog worthy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The workman just drilled the holes at a convenient height for standing and holding the drill. Serves her right for not staying home more and taking a responsible approach to ownership. Same goes for the other two owners.
Exactly, no one was there to tell them otherwise.

Better still would have been more sensible to have got all of these sort of things, including repointing, cleaning the exterior, french drains and electrics done before the bloody painting inside started.

Should have got in a proper project manager from the get go but then her financeeeee is the font of all knowledge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I hate the baby toddler voice he uses when he is asking for a pool, a garden maze, a huge custom bbq to be built, a new custom pizza oven, a photography room, for Ñutty to pay his speeding ticket, for Stephanie to take his trash, for Stephanie, or Nutty, to clean all his clothes out of the laundry room, telling Stephanie that someone needs to clean up all the barbecue mess that he left after preparing the Boxing Day barbecue.
Yeah. I agree with all of that but... they all still do it. They all deserve each other.
---
Philip Janssen, the posing poseur of Lalande.

View attachment 2989815
I think he wants to go pee pee but is too scared to ask permission to leave or fears being talked about while he's gone.
---
He looks like a toddler who needs to use the bathroom.
Jinx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Absolutely mystifying all beige menu from Marie this time around. Marie's Mood Ring™: Food vandalism.
Cold and wet in Crozon yesterday, featuring Potts dressed as octogenarian Tom Jones.

Starter
"Iconic Emergency Soup": Potatoes, leeks, carrots, onions, blue cheese, coriander, and chili.
Marie's Mood Ring™: Chaos from order. Baby tit brown with a garnish of guano.
Screen Shot 2024-06-11 at 6.40.10 PM.png

Entree:
Slow-roasted pork belly, sweet potato, sauteed spinach, celeriac puree, zucchini, mushroom, and nasturtium leaves.
Marie's Mood Ring™: Chaos from order: Winter food, also baby tit brown.
Three ounces out-of-season burned meat, disguised by one-ounce servings of five vegetables, none complementary to each other or the burned pork, garnished with too-big leathery nasturtium leaves, better one small and the rest in a chiffonade. The meat took so long to cook and the portion was so meager, I had three hours to mess around with vegetables and made them as brown as I could.
Screen Shot 2024-06-11 at 6.41.11 PM.png

Dessert:
White chocolate cream with mango sorbet, passionfruit, Norwegian pannekaker (?), flowers from the garden and three berries.
Marie's Mood Ring™: Chaos from order: Dissonant components uglified with garnish. I will take the ugliest fruit I can find as garnish, passionfruit seeds, to continue with my baby tit brown theme. I will stifle mango and passionfruit flavors with white chocolate, an essentially flavorless empty calorie food. I will then add too-rustic and not crisp-enough pancake, and snark three berries, an ugly, incoherent presentation with three unacceptable components -- slimy passionfruit seeds, white chocolate, and non-edible flowers.
Screen Shot 2024-06-11 at 6.47.15 PM.png

Cold Spring Night Dinner, sans baby tit, at Lalande Reset with the unsuitable and out-of-season groceries:

Sweet Potato, Chili and Lime Soup
Slow-Roasted Pork Belly
Leek and Carrot Gratin
Edna Lewis' Featherlight Potato Rolls
Norwegian Pancakes, Filled with Lalande Honey-Sweetened Fresh Cream Cheese, and Homemade Peach-Mango Jam, with Peach, Mango, Rosemary Syrup

What's in season in France now is figs, apricots, almonds, celery and melon. Noire du Berry chicken is served at the local restaurant which offers excellent terroir food of the Berry, three course meals, at €13 and €15, Le Relais du Facteur. Meaning, if the chef at Relais can swing it, the chicken is probably expensive but not prohibitively. (S/he serves it classic, with vin jaune sauce.)
Going here for deep, rich, warming yet light summery flavors.

Home-Smoked Vauvre River Trout, Grilled Figs, Fig Vinaigrette, Toasts
Noire du Berry Chicken Pot au Feu, with Carrots, Potatoes, Leeks (No paywall, gift article)
Wheat Baguette with Chervil Butter Served in Individual Molds
Sheep and Cow Cheeses of the Berry:
Crottin de Chavignol
Pouligny Saint Pierre
Selles sur Cher
Sainte-Maure-de-Touraine
Valençay
Celery Hearts, Homemade Melon Chutney, Homemade Whole Grain Sesame Crackers (No paywall)
Homemade Apricot Ice Cream, Apricot Coulis, Fresh Apricot and Fresh Almond Garnish
Amaretti with Fresh Almonds

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She invited the television company into her home. She wanted fame and fortune and everything that goes with it. Trying desperately for years to be noticed. She got very rich off of the back of it. Secured "design" contracts with wallpaper and fabric companies. She courted it and deserves what happened. The television world, below the surface, is not a pretty one. Play the game or duck off. She is not a nice person and happily courts not nice people (like attracts like), but then screams belly 'O when it all goes wrong for her.
Here's her whinefest if anyone's interested..

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Look at what Stephanie claims is offered at the Dump:
Chateau de la Lande
Property highlights
You can look forward to free continental breakfast, a terrace, and a garden at Chateau de la Lande. Be sure to enjoy a meal at Table d'Hôtes, the on-site family restaurant. Free in-room WiFi is available to all guests, along with a library and laundry facilities.
You'll also enjoy the following perks during your stay:
  • Free self parking
  • Meeting rooms, luggage storage, and smoke-free premises
Room features
All guestrooms are individually furnished, and include amenities such as free WiFi.
Other amenities include:
  • Bathrooms with showers
  • Portable fans, limited housekeeping, and desks
Languages
English, French, Spanish

View attachment 2989657
One review since 2018? Have they blocked it somehow? What a pitiful write-up of the place... and most of it isn't true! Meeting rooms? Where??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
That shot of the 3 ladies walking looks like a bad Sears Catalogue pic from the early ‘80’s. What terrible dresses and so staged.
Ruthie is always staged, she likes to think she looks like a model!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So let me get this straight... someone was filming their actual tit? And making vlogs from it? What were they doing, going into private corners or the woods and squatting down and taking a dump? My goodness! The things people think are vlog worthy.
Nothing quite that Grand Guignol. If I’m remembering right her plumbing backed up and flooded the place with raw sewage. From comments on here I gather it was rather gross and in your face.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but Fanny’s reaction to the ventilation holes are typical of her. Time and time again we see her game of look how wonderful someone is at the beginning to blame.
Any reputable building company in France will only carry out works once a Devis has been signed and deposit paid. It’s law that any works which have a greater value of €150 have to be authorized by a signed Devis listing out the works, payment schedule and a declaration of tva stipulating the applicable rate and the client taking responsibility for this.
Fanny’s holes were deliberately hidden behind the buttresses and drilled perfectly between the interior pattern. The holes were most likely done by a team who specialize in diamond core drilling and I can assure you they don’t drill a hole where they feel like it. This is not the kind of à work an artisan who doesn’t give a sh#t does. Again, dropping someone under the bus for content. We’ve seen this before.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Off topic: Koran Englishman just posted a new navy seals episode, over 400,000 views in less than 4 hours. I love when they take the former students with them to Korea. The boy’s former headmaster evidently has known Josh since they were age 20 or earlier. I wonder if he went to university with Josh and Ollie. The headmaster is the same age as Josh and Ollie all 35 years old. He really worked hard to get fit to undergo training with his former students at the Korean navy military camp Josh passed the Korean navy seal admittance requirements on several tasks today. I think he’s been training extra hard for the past few months for this trip.

As I read through the comments from the Korean community, past few videos, I do understand that they something to some of the regulations and conduct required of the British students. They still did great and a few of them to have matured in the past week. The headmaster had a good sense of humor And seems very supportive of his former students. He could be much more relaxed, since he is no longer formally in authority position with them but is very supportive. Who knows what they’re like off camera, but it was so refreshing to see a group of people who were very supportive of each other, in very stressful circumstances.

Fanny would kill for those numbers. Send Snorts to Korea and film him in military training. Darn it …. Didn’t Stephanie already visit Korea with Jerry a few years back?

---
She went once and she's cured now 😉
Did she get the codeine pills from the private doctor that she saw in South Africa for her gamey hip?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
@sineadkelliher1370
5 hours ago
Can anyone tell me where Maria is the previous cook?… I miss her

OMG enough already with the missing Maria. Calling UnSolved Mysteries we need you to find Maria. Hey Sinead Maria ain’t ever coming back, get it!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That shot of the 3 ladies walking looks like a bad Sears Catalogue pic from the early ‘80’s. What terrible dresses and so staged.
Staged yet completely unstyled (dresses wrinkling as they pull -- where are the clothespins tightening up the back? Bad hair, bad shoes, etc.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Does she have lock-jaw?
---
I hate the baby toddler voice he uses when he is asking for a pool, a garden maze, a huge custom bbq to be built, a new custom pizza oven, a photography room, for Ñutty to pay his speeding ticket, for Stephanie to take his trash, for Stephanie, or Nutty, to clean all his clothes out of the laundry room, telling Stephanie that someone needs to clean up all the barbecue mess that he left after preparing the Boxing Day barbecue.
Nobody cleaned that bbq.. Grunt ordered a new grill. Lazy beyond measure.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but Fanny’s reaction to the ventilation holes are typical of her. Time and time again we see her game of look how wonderful someone is at the beginning to blame.
Any reputable building company in France will only carry out works once a Devis has been signed and deposit paid. It’s law that any works which have a greater value of €150 have to be authorized by a signed Devis listing out the works, payment schedule and a declaration of tva stipulating the applicable rate and the client taking responsibility for this.
Fanny’s holes were deliberately hidden behind the buttresses and drilled perfectly between the interior pattern. The holes were most likely done by a team who specialize in diamond core drilling and I can assure you they don’t drill a hole where they feel like it. This is not the kind of à work an artisan who doesn’t give a sh#t does. Again, dropping someone under the bus for content. We’ve seen this before.
Stephanie knew beforehand where and how the holes were gonna be drilled into the chapel. She is just pretending that once again, the 50 year old little orphan princess has been taken advantage of by an unscrupulous contractor. She has played this game many times before. She insinuated and stated out right under fake accounts that Ian had done something improper in his work at the dump, and was no longer employed at the Dump.

She has a couple professional companies working with her, and I doubt any of them would do some type of a drilling job without getting her express permission before hand. I believe there is a comment by Stephanie in the comments for yesterday’s video where, and she stated that she knew they were going to drill holes but she wasn’t sure exactly where or how high? I haven’t posted it here but it is in the comments. She is trying to use her smoke and mirrors, control by chaos manipulation to create drama for video content.

She needs to be careful with her allegations of ignorance and smoke and mirrors stories regarding the drilling at the holes and the placement of them because neither of the two companies involved would be happy to see her malign their professionalism in her YouTube videos. Neither of these companies are desperate for her business and all the workers at the dump would likely relish the opportunity to leave the worksite permanently. That is why I believe she placed the comment in her CD comment section halfway acknowledging that she knew what they were going to do, but claiming confusion about exactly where, or how it was gonna be carried out. She will tell a number of conflicting lies through her fake accounts, her Videos, and her written verbal comments, to create confusion as to what exactly happened.

If there were any problems with the placement of those holes in the chapel, the fault falls squarely on the big ass man shoulders of Stephanie Jarvis. She has no project manager. It is her responsibility to communicate with the two companies to determine when certain work was gonna be performed. It was not the responsibility of the chapel painters, or Sebastian to alert her as to win certain work was going to be completed at the chapel. Most likely, she was away yet another vacation, they got her permission to do the work, and now she is using it for content for her videos.

Either way, Stephanie screwed up many project at the dump by failing to be on the premises during specific projects by subcontractors and contractors. She has frequently failed to meet with contractors prior to the initiation of a project so that all pertinent questions can be answered and information provided about the worksites. Normally, she has dumped all the responsibility for managing contractors and projects upon her cousin, a master carpenter. This was not his job. Amaury has repeatedly been put in situations where he had to oversee projects or perform tasks that were outside of his expertise or training. I recall when Dan screwed up one of the diggers, and Amaury admitted to using YouTube videos to figure out how to fix a digger and do some other task around the dump. Once Stephanie gets her claws into a person, she tries to turn them into a jack of all trades to fox every type of job at the Dump.

She needs to keep her ass on the grounds of the dump until the chapel is finished, the not so grand salon work is done ( because that is a guaranteed tit show. If it ever actually occurs), the stone is placed back under the roof, and the heating system is completed. I wonder if they had to replace the septic tank and pipes in front of Mummy and puny potty’s apartments and this was completed off camera and then the orange fencing was removed.

So far, in the past year, Stephanie has not been on the premises and supervising when a man was killed ( which likely could’ve been prevented), another man was seriously injured, her Cuz was traumatized, when the incredibly heavy stone was yanked out of the building façade by cable or telephone wiring, and now when she asserts that unauthorized, unacceptable work was performed on the chapel.

Why did Stephanie believe that fans will want to continue to pay exorbitant prices to stay at her collapsing dump and eat tiny meals any enormous prices when she can’t bear to spend more than a day or two at a time at the dump?

In the other forum, a member made a very astute observation, how did Stephanie justify taking a flight to London to “give her mummy a hug“ at the airport when she was going to see her mother in less than two weeks at the dump?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.