The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With real-life Tudor-era food:
Cheat Bread and Manchett,
Beare and Ale Wyne,
Flesh for Pottage (thick broth),
Chines of Beef,
Venison in Brew’z or mult’,
Pestells of Reed Deere,
Carpes of Young Veale in Arm’ farced,
Custard garnished, or Fritters
Damn no champagne.. i guess then the party is off.. :p Marie will be busy...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In response to the BJJ criticism she puts in him singing & playing, "Chasing Cars" 😫

1618951269093.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He could sing "Chasing Tail"
And SJ could sing back, " NEVER gonna get it, never GONNA get it, never gonna GET it...never!" It would sound so funny in her operatic voice. Like a sketch on SNL!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bud I’m saying it again - they have arsenic in their water 💦
For one to get follicle fallout - genetic

For 4 of them in one Calendar year .... there’s trouble in them pipes

And she’s their employer

For shame - hope her insurance is up to date 🤓
Fortunately for Fanny she arrived at the chateau with a problem
sides cut short and constant comb over
listen to the way Isabelle talks about the shoes to her 17:25

1618951686679.png
1618951723651.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dumpster diving

Found BJJ - trying out for Eurovision

😩😩😩

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Getting a life?

Oooh, more delicious life experiences to collect with the charismatic Steve? Wishing adieu to your 52 subscribers on YT?

“My people”? "I hope...I fear...their tiny world." Delusions of grandeur much? She wishes she were interesting enough to be 'ripped apart,' then she could be the tragic, romantic heroine she has always dreamed of becoming! Another attention-seeking twit in the mix. 🥱 Between the narcissistic shitelaine, starring in nightly and matinée performances of The Vagina Monologues (good one, mojo!), and Beatrix Cheeksucker, capitalizing on his ‘victimhood’ in the Four Seasons Hotel, Sara has chosen her role models well. Maybe her first vlog could be a DIY where she turns Steve's bowling shoes into garden planters.
Oh wow. Maybe that's why she was just sitting there silent & looking depressed as they all enjoyed chocolates on today's ep. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg this morning i had a look..and now .. the previous thread is closed..and we have a new one..i connot keep up....Btw i saw Sadies vlog last night..omg how is it possible to put your mother on a vlog in such an unflattering pose.... :p ..and somehow i feel for Pa..always busy....what must he think about his children...
I no longer watch sadies vlog. More boring than I can stand.

Reactions: 6
Why don't they just get water from the moat? A good pump will do the job and no endless digging needed. Sure they have Gardena in France? Easy to install system. Anyway, they should collect the rainwater.... I didn't get from where they are getting the water anyway? It seems to be such a long way, no wonder there is no pressure... 🤔
Let’s guess how many times Matt will hit the pipe? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh wow. Maybe that's why she was just sitting there silent & looking depressed as they all enjoyed chocolates on today's ep. 😬
I wonder how long it will be before SJ sets her to being charwoman no. 2 with FRK. I have a feeling there will be some angry whisperings between Henry and his queen in the bedroom soon. When are we leaving? We can't leave; I promised her I would do the tiles. And we need her subscribers to build our business. I dislike her! I know, sweetie, but it's not for long...2 years later...You said we would leave when you finished the tiles. I know but she needs my help installing the paneling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How would Freud interpret that? What exactly did her father dream of?
Total embarrassment! She should be ashamed of herself and burn those pictures.
Those drawing are so strange....I paused the video so I could read comments here! The first drawing looks like Jimminy cricket or some strange sort of turtle? I cannot imagine having those anywhere 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She pretends she doesn't like a certain forum but she always mentioned it !

It's becoming an obsession for her !

manorandmaker_sews
@SewManorAndMakr

Replying to
@SewManorAndMakr
I have seen the groups of supportive, exciting, inclusive costumers and historical community. I look forward to spending more time with you, my people. I hope the gossipers find some joy in ripping me apart in their tiny world, for I fear it may be the only joy they have. /end

3:03 PM · Apr 17, 2021·Twitter for Android
Is she saying that she's the only joy in our world???... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just finished today's CD. Steve was quite the roly-poly sitting on the floor with Steph. Sarah looked quite grumpy during the chocolate haul, which was ridiculous considering all the chocolate they are gifted for free. Note to Sarah: at least make an attempt to look pleasant and please ditch the white anklets, very unflattering. Just those two things will take years off your appearance. Philippa was quite greedy and childish demanding the Skittles be given to him. I noticed that both Steve and Sara held back a bit when the chocolate was being passed out. I'm sure they are hoping to score some more later. After all, they have to keep their weight up. Steph's idea of dumping the chocolate at the nearest city hall is thoughtless - why would they want to deal with it? The tile project looks like a mess that may never get completed. Dan appeared bored by the whole plumbing problem with the water pressure. Philippa's piano playing sucked as he pounded out the chords. I did like the view from Steph's office. It will be spectacular once the lake is back. Andi was graceful as always. Nati is a whiny nag with her rules about eating. She can be so smug sometimes. I guess the farm animals are taking a break from appearing on the vlogs. Haven't seen the sheep in ages. They must be pretty wooly by now!

Reactions: 17
Quote: "a painting by my Father of one of my parents nursing homes"

Raidsend .. 'a hall of late Art Nouveau style, with 'elongated Dutch gables, tall narrow windows and subtle pargetting'
Now known as Aldringham Court Care Home, Leiston, Suffolk. Grade II listed.

View attachment 538764 View attachment 538766 View attachment 538767
View attachment 538768 View attachment 538770
View attachment 538789

so how many nursing homes did they own, exactly?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.