The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve would make a good Henry VIII with his ample girth. Perhaps Sewist Sarah (her made up word, not mine) could make his costume. Davey seems like a really nice guy but didn't win the lottery in the looks department. Just as well as SJJ would probably be chasing him around the turret.
Sara is a sewer ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So that day was April 15th. So Andie left La Lande at April 15th, don't know what it does for the timeline/continuity.
Screenshotted Nutty's phone in case of it being edited out.
(A bit hard to see, but it does say Thur 15 April 16:12)
April 15th.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm now watching the gift grab vlog...soooooo many things to comment on, some already commented on here....but I just watched them opening the METAL DETECTOR!!!...Selmar says "We can now go onto the lake..." and something about the hole under the downstairs loo....uhm...do they not SELL metal detectors in France???....They could have gone onto the lake bed at any time if they'd bought one....amazing...and not in a GOOD way!
Didn't she borrow one from the Pethricks last summer?

Reactions: 6
Come on! Nostrils knew he was being recorded! I find his voice very nasally...singing through his nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let's be honest, I can't think of a single male hottie at Lalande! BJJ, Willie Wonka, Tomas, Steve, Chicken Head Nic, Potty, Mason, Davy, Hash, Gerry - Percy probably comes as close as any of them! :LOL:
I thought the cheese guy was hot. Also her friend who owns a restaurant and visited. Dana was flirting with him.

Reactions: 11
So that day was April 15th. So Andie left La Lande at April 15th, don't know what it does for the timeline/continuity.
View attachment 538694
FRK had dark roots. Annalise, did her hair after the 15th. Dan's family became sick somewhere it that time line. What a hot mess!!!!! The kitchen tile art installation????? Tile art so precious to SJ but she is handing it all over to someone who raised his hand and said, "OH OH PICK ME I CAN DO IT!!!"
Now he doesn't appear all that confident but is honored to be the chosen. What could go wrong?????😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Espe:
And SJ clearly wanted her to move from her current work place but Nati is not in favour of that. I think she had been led to believe it was more of a living than working space and that she was getting a perk. When she realised it wasn't what she expected, she looked very sour! SJ was trying to manipulate her.

—-Nasty will become a problem for SJ. She may be scholastically deficient, and therefore comes across as someone who appears to be stupid, that’s a game she plays. She is most definitely street-smart. If she becomes vindictive as a result of her wishes being dismissed or has an awakening that she is being manipulated and or placated...SJ better look out. This chick is scary and funds will be siphoned off if she has the ability to take what she may feel she is owed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It alway puzzels me how she can make people do things, or try at least, she never had the courage to start with....thinking off all those drawings into tiles ..and how to fit them in that kitchen...it will be a nightmare...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I swear this picture of Derek J could pass for an old photo of Gerry Grady!
Are we sure Derek isn't Gerry's biological father?
Any intel?

dj.png
gerry.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 538694
I knew that Fanny was jammy
But her hands
Are like those of a granny
For it is difficult to tell
Whether they belong to
Her Lazyship or IsaNotBelle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Neither Ryan nor Billy have a job. Actually, come to think of it, none of the shato scroungers have a job... Carte de Séjour or Carte de Sojourn?
Billy is married or in civil partnership with Gwendoline. And his kid is French. No problem for him.
Ryan has spent his childhood in France and must have studied there too. Even if we don't really know all his details. Quite sure he'll have no problem to get a residency card for himself.

Reactions: 8
Quote: "a painting by my Father of one of my parents nursing homes"

Raidsend .. 'a hall of late Art Nouveau style, with 'elongated Dutch gables, tall narrow windows and subtle pargetting'
Now known as Aldringham Court Care Home, Leiston, Suffolk. Grade II listed.

1618949582860.png
1618949616488.png
1618949662294.png

1618949691422.png
1618949717144.png

1618950672048.png

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I see no resemblance between Gerry and Derek.
Can Steve and Ms Resting B**ch Face afford that pretty nice chateau for sale?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.