The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bud I’m saying it again - they have arsenic in their water 💦
For one to get follicle fallout - genetic

For 4 of them in one Calendar year .... there’s trouble in them pipes

And she’s their employer

For shame - hope her insurance is up to date 🤓
The water main to the house is most likely lead????
Lead poisoning, among many other things, can also cause hair loss. Water traveling from old lead pipes to the shower head may be a prescription for hair loss. ... There are also literally ways to poison your hair: traces of arsenic and thallium in water can also cause hair to fall out.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I think Steve is the only guy who could make Davey look like Mr. Sexy
Hey, Davey is sexy is his own introverted way... :love:;)
Were I forced to choose at gunpoint, I'd go for Davey. At least he seems reliable - and doesn't want to disturb you every second for some camera time...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Let's be honest, I can't think of a single male hottie at Lalande! BJJ, Willie Wonka, Tomas, Steve, Chicken Head Nic, Potty, Mason, Davy, Hash, Gerry - Percy probably comes as close as any of them! :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she really going to put those hideous, ridiculous, primitive, foolish, images on tiles for the kitchen.
Please someone tell me it isn't so. I don't think I have ever seen such vulgarity in taste, ignorance of style or absence of design in my life. Fine make daddy happy put the tiles in the toilet room no one ever uses... Or do some artsy fartsy mural in the garden. Or if she must make tiles out of them, reproduce the crap images to sell as trivets, because it is all about the money... Oh my good lord you have got to be kidding me?
She is nothing but a mule in a horse harness...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
mea culpa, I must apologize for the mistake in my previous comment
I said that she was competing with Fleuris, but I mistook them for the Rosieres (or how do they spell their name)
she might be jealous of what Fleuri have but they are below her in her mind, she considers herself the dynasty of.. the descendant of Marie Antoinette or whom comparable to Rossier

the conclusion is that she competes with them all
Yes, she's competing with everyone. Narcs have low self-esteem.
Summer is coming. Any news about the re-paving of the terrasse? Lets hope she understands to install wall lights and will demolish that monstrosity of a pergola and have a traditional wrought iron one built. She has the money.

1618943864620.png
1618943878415.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Maybe the old dears will forget to clean or have mislaid their bi-focals?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, she's competing with everyone. Narcs have low self-esteem.
Summer is coming. Any news about the re-paving of the terrasse? Lets hope she understands to install wall lights and will demolish that monstrosity of a pergola and have a traditional wrought iron one built. She has the money.

View attachment 538592View attachment 538593
@lolander I cried real tears when she had the sheep herders build that pergola. How abysmally hideous. No wonder the IMH are such Rottweilers when it comes to people 'improving' listed chateaux in France. It's because of people like SJ who have the taste worse than toilet water. So sad CdeLL is not a listed building. Poor chateau, even if looks like a farmhouse it doesn't deserve the reno punishment it is getting... I think the tiles with be the coup de grace.

On the bright side... the YouTube comment section will be fun with this one :sneaky:
I may be forced to comment... I am off to get vaccinated so it will depend on what kind of mood I am in...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Steve would make a good Henry VIII with his ample girth. Perhaps Sewist Sarah (her made up word, not mine) could make his costume. Davey seems like a really nice guy but didn't win the lottery in the looks department. Just as well as SJJ would probably be chasing him around the turret.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let's be honest, I can't think of a single male hottie at Lalande! BJJ, Willie Wonka, Tomas, Steve, Chicken Head Nic, Potty, Mason, Davy, Hash, Gerry - Percy probably comes as close as any of them! :LOL:
Well there is always the tempting and seductive Mr. Tree Guy and son ❤ (Actually some of the recent French workmen were interesting. Maybe because there is not much to compare them to....lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve seen mention of Nic, Marie and I think Antoine turning up at the shatoo. Have I imagined this, and if not could someone point me to the evidence please?

Reactions: 8
Good looking, smart, successful and confident men leading their own lives would not be attracted to La Lande or Steph. There are no males in my life that would go near that place or her, they all think she's silly with that constant high pitched neighing. Mason may rate on the attractive scale for some, but he's so damn weird that it's all for naught. Some like Oliver, but personally he's too giggly for me. Tree Man and son - don't think so. French workers - nope. Goat Cheese Guy - yes! Haven't seen or heard from him for awhile.

I’ve seen mention of Nic, Marie and I think Antoine turning up at the shatoo. Have I imagined this, and if not could someone point me to the evidence please?
Isn't Antoine in school?

Reactions: 12
Good looking, smart, successful and confident men leading their own lives would not be attracted to La Lande or Steph. There are no males in my life that would go near that place or her, they all think she's silly with that constant high pitched neighing. Mason may rate on the attractive scale for some, but he's so damn weird that it's all for naught. Some like Oliver, but personally he's too giggly for me. Tree Man and son - don't think so. French workers - nope. Goat Cheese Guy - yes! Haven't seen or heard from him for awhile.

Isn't Antoine in school?
Ooh yes cheese man or the Georgian chef 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Steve does not seem too sure of his skill set for working with the tiles....

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.