The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She pretends she doesn't like a certain forum but she always mentioned it !

It's becoming an obsession for her !

manorandmaker_sews
@SewManorAndMakr

Replying to
@SewManorAndMakr
I have seen the groups of supportive, exciting, inclusive costumers and historical community. I look forward to spending more time with you, my people. I hope the gossipers find some joy in ripping me apart in their tiny world, for I fear it may be the only joy they have. /end

3:03 PM · Apr 17, 2021·Twitter for Android
"...my people..."

With 20 followers on Twitter, Sara is addressing a pretty exclusive group.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Stephanie is doing well, in a way she got a grant from FHS.
The Fleuries are also rising fast.

Stats from Graphtreon:
1618926216891.png

1618926290061.png

1618926354034.png

1618926151739.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
A château from ETTC for sale
In Somme, North of France,

• Wow
Reactions: 10
:ROFLMAO:
Dear Sarah. I'm sorry to say your dress was well... My first thought was oh she took one of those shirts made for a grown woman with puffy sleeves that make you look 12 cut it at the bra line and stitched on a bed sheet. But if it's just a costume then that's as much effort as I would do for a one off party.
My first thought was Omg! She looks like a fried egg!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dan&Annelise's patreon isn't growing, but they make a decent ~$2000/month.
The Rosieres have a brand new patreon account, first month ~$250
Phil&Angelina's patreon isn't growing either, ~$500/month.
1618927141181.png

1618927415172.png

1618927485506.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
One of the original chateaux on ETTCDIY, with bits still to be seen in the yet-to-air 15 episodes, I.e. the missing ones which also include the great reveal of the entrance hall at Lalande complete with hideous, expensive wallpaper.

Not the most attractive house. The owners always seemed nice people...don't think they've ever rattled an e-begging bowl!

No mention of selling on the website home page.

Reactions: 7
SJ should buy it! She has enough charity shop tat to start a chain of tat-filled BnBs across France. I am sure her patrons would support the expansion of her empire. She could move up from lowly shatolaine to empress!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
-So nice that Nic, Marie and Antoine made it after all-

Virgin poster. Found this site after getting gang banged in YT comments.

Weak Marie needs to extricate her son from this freak show. He is slowly being corrupted. SJ is making bank, and will clearly continue to make millions. Time to give ole Nic an ultimatum. Steph buys him out and they move on. If he refuses, well, she knows her place in the hierarchy. Either way: Control your life Marie, stop indulging Nic, protect your son, grow a pair and stay away from this perverse environment.

Oh, and Please Stop cooking for SJ, Stop providing nibbles and drinks. Stop being her witch.
Spot on ! And welcome :)

Reactions: 7
I apologies to @Rory in advance
Note, that those hay bales are being stored outside. How many places are mice colonizing at Lalande?😱

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
One of the original chateaux on ETTCDIY, with bits still to be seen in the yet-to-air 15 episodes, I.e. the missing ones which also include the great reveal of the entrance hall at Lalande complete with hideous, expensive wallpaper.

Not the most attractive house. The owners always seemed nice people...don't think they've ever rattled an e-begging bowl!

No mention of selling on the website home page.

This f*cking pandemic is creating havoc :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
YT comments from the Unwrapped Chateau latest vlog.

About our Cathy Monty :

seethevolcane
1 hour ago
Apr 20--Someone calling self "Cathy Monty" is posting videos mocking and making rude (sex) comments abt Stephanie and M Petherick....this is all shocking....were their vids hacked, how did this come about ?????????? Nati, Selmar, Philip, the Petherick mere are all belittled.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
They didn't manage to look excited with the two boxes of Spode cake forks, not surprising, it brings the total to 30 identical forks!!
I’m sure there are 30 more in the hoard of back pile mouse invested Gift Grab!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Welcome Sammy - have noticed you quietly catching up on the threads.

Thanks for the welcome. I had intended to only read a random thread, but the discourse here was ‘so good’...that I had to read from the beginning.

Quite a range of wit, revelation and truth has been expressed, exposed and discussed. The inmates at the CLL and their disciples can’t shut this down unlike what is persistently done on YT.

The ‘jealous’ comeback they constantly write is just dumb. It’s a feeble attempt to shame and shut up any common sense or debate. Forget about any rational discussion. They are, bottom line, just simple minded rubes. The fact that SJ Is so easily taking their money shows how gullible they are.

YT is a narcissists dream platform. Tattle is their nightmare.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.