The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Intriguing! If he was born in 1966, maybe he is another secret son! He doesn't seem to resemble GG or DJ, though!
he has lots of links to the nursing industry

he could be a brother or cousin on Dereks side of the family which is something that has not been mentioned, only IJ's side of the family

Reactions: 10
From the gift grab YT comments
Maybe the 48 hr. hold was cover for a trip to Paris?

georgette jones
13 hours ago
I need to send another THANK YOU to everyone at the chateau, last year was terrible and so far 2021 has been terrible, so many people I love and care about are going through tough times and I tend to feel their pain with them. The joy and escape you bring means so much to me, it has been a lifesaver❣ When Stephanie was “sick”, I felt she had a panic attack an or a “ breakdown” I do not know for sure but I sure did ❗So glad all is well......be sure you all take care of yourselves, and again thank you❤
Show less

Hide 2 replies

Julia Cobb
12 hours ago
Since I suffer from panic and asthma, I felt she was having them too because she was so tired and wouldn’t slow down.

Barbi Button
7 hours ago
I think it may have been asthma based on medication on her bedside table. I too have panic attacks though nothing like I used to . I certainly hope that wasn't it

• Sick
Reactions: 7
SJ has gained 268 new patrons in 17 days. An increase of $1,957. IN 17 days! Say what you want, she knows how to work it. I'd be happy with the $1,957 :) But, then I'd have to enjoy being on video which I detest with a passion.
From gift grab live chat
Must be a newbie, (SJ's new demographic upgrade), just wait until they experience the chateau in real time!!!! (filth, mice, contaminated food, plumbing problems, everyday chaos...)

Maria K @Chateau unwrapped Love your dress Stephanie! Pucci I believe? I had the pleasure of meeting Emilio Pucci in the 70’s

Chateau Unwrapped! @Maria K You have an eagle eye! It is Pucci

Wow Maria, nice flex! I wonder if Emilio had the same experience?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Quote below from TLDR/recap provided by @MojoDublin

holidays -
despite the entriped chatelain living in the same tatty jumpers and busting out of the same dress
the one key principal of filming is .....CONTINUITY
EPIC FAIL
intrepid tattlers saw right threw it ...hypthois is ...between the flurries and the B&B overnight
snortalot BJJ and Charlatan bunked of to paris to view and pay for the scaffolding paneling.

The overnight stay at the randomly-found (cough, cough) rather smart B&B was on the way back from Marc's family home...a chateau furnished in generations of INHERITED belongings and steeped in family history: eat your heart out, Stephanie.

But...

When The Lalande Three went to the Fleuries, it was ostensibly to take FRK to help, advise, instruct Anna in the art of creating flower arrangements, utilising Marie's considerable lack of skills, talent and experience. I think they stayed an extra night? Going by what I remember of the food, 1st night was socially distanced cheese, etc in the grand salon, 2nd night P&A produced (delicious looking)steak or fillet of beef and then - as the Trio stayed an extra night due to curfew - FRK cooked supper, taking over P&A's kitchen and deploying her extensive culinary abilities (paroxysm of coughing), for which she appeared to select the menu based on SJ's and BJJ's likes (pretty mannerless to dictate to your hostess what you're going to cook but suppose that's no surprise).

So...

There appears to be a spare day while at the Fleuries for SJ and BJJ Snortalot to go on a covert panel-viewing/buying jaunt, after house tour with Philip on Day 1 followed by a scamper around Honfleur. Which gives "some traction" (© Sewist Sara) to the hypothesis that S and P skiddaaddled on a Secret Mission, leaving FRK to display her unique take on flower arranging while the other two were elsewhere. Paris is 2 hours-ish from Le Fleur, if indeed it's Paris where the panelling was found...who knows.

I could easily have muddied the waters of a very confusing timeline and got it all wring about there being a third night. Trying to unravel, or even keep pace with, SJ's fabulously inventive chronology is an art form in itself!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have found some footage from Sj's childhood

You sent me on a search for gooseberry and cinnamon yoghurt! I think we need to have a thread titled "Greddy gobbleganit" (apologises if humour of video doesn't land with all)

When Catherine Tate wanted gooseberry and cinnamon yoghurt 🙋 BBC / BBC

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The overnight stay at the randomly-found (cough, cough) rather smart B&B was on the way back from Marc's family home...a chateau furnished in generations of INHERITED belongings and steeped in family history: eat your heart out, Stephanie.
I HEAR YA
only
FRK wasent at the other BnB JUST....SSB N BJJ
so as you say could have gone to paris but they vlogged in the town of the flurries.....

could be they dropped FRK back spent a day in HMN and then took off again
SSB is not a good editor of vlogs - lack of continuity
.....intresting

I HEAR YA
only
so as you say could have gone to paris but they vlogged in the town of the flurries.....

.....intresting
Lack of continuity = reinventing the calendar to suit!

• Heart
  • Haha
I HEAR YA
only

.....intresting
Also, the mystery of a leased cream Range Rover? CD March 30 Back to the Chateau episode, @11:06 mark.
SJ and BJJ needed something more comfortable for such a long excursion. Paid for by generous patrons....

Lack of continuity = reinventing the calendar to suit!
this is a great thread title suggestion.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Steve displayed his questionable filming skills once again during his turn at manning the camera during the latest gift grab. A bit unsteady, especially when he closed in over SJ and her generously enhanced bosom. Hold it together now Steve!

• Haha
She recieves a paaaarfect set of glasses...clearly a house clearout...the tiny ones probably never used were at 12 ... :p the rest a few leftovers...luckyly not broken overtime..omg what crap those people send...now people we know...all crap we usually put in the bin or to the charityshop...ship it all to Lalalande..the biggest pile of crap there is..always happy to recieve...we will put it next to the staires . like all the framed crap...on their way to the attic...when we have the time to put it all up...mind you we are so busy...
They didn't manage to look excited with the two boxes of Spode cake forks, not surprising, it brings the total to 30 identical forks!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Sara Phillips twitter account

manorandmaker_sews
@SewManorAndMakr

·
Apr 11

A big step for our plans just happened. News to come.

Launch of a GO FUND ME account, stranger visa status is a go, gardeners cottage down the road in escrow, appointed scullery maid at the chateau, found the Lalande sewing machine??????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Sara Phillips twitter account

manorandmaker_sews
@SewManorAndMakr

·
Apr 11

A big step for our plans just happened. News to come.

Launch of GO FUND ME account, stranger visa status is a go, gardeners cottage down the road in escrow, appointed scullery maid at the chateau, found the Lalande sewing machine??????
She pretends she doesn't like a certain forum but she always mentioned it !

It's becoming an obsession for her !

manorandmaker_sews

@SewManorAndMakr

Replying to
@SewManorAndMakr
I have seen the groups of supportive, exciting, inclusive costumers and historical community. I look forward to spending more time with you, my people. I hope the gossipers find some joy in ripping me apart in their tiny world, for I fear it may be the only joy they have. /end

3:03 PM · Apr 17, 2021·Twitter for Android

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fashion and manners by Karla Logofeld:cool:

As the shitchatelaine is always so appropriately dressed in any circumstances, I would like to recommand her the paaarfect attire for metal detecting.
Catsuit (well, sort of) and mini dress in lurex to be worn with stilettos. Ideal to go foraging and frolicking in the grounds.
Not washable though. A detail for a shitchatelaine who wears her clothes until stiff with filth.
The right clothes for the right activity. Always keep that in mind!!
NB Some more photos available;)😉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
She pretends she doesn't like a certain forum but she always mentioned it !

It's becoming an obsession for her !

manorandmaker_sews

@SewManorAndMakr

Replying to
@SewManorAndMakr
I have seen the groups of supportive, exciting, inclusive costumers and historical community. I look forward to spending more time with you, my people. I hope the gossipers find some joy in ripping me apart in their tiny world, for I fear it may be the only joy they have. /end

3:03 PM · Apr 17, 2021·Twitter for Android
Isn’t that the problem of putting oneself out on social media. I have experienced it as well. She worked HR and information systems. Sure unpleasant situations aren’t uncommon to her. Go fund me🤮. Is she still a lurker or is she one amongst us?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.