Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KiKiGee

VIP Member
From the gift grab YT comments
Maybe the 48 hr. hold was cover for a trip to Paris?

georgette jones
13 hours ago
I need to send another THANK YOU to everyone at the chateau, last year was terrible and so far 2021 has been terrible, so many people I love and care about are going through tough times and I tend to feel their pain with them. The joy and escape you bring means so much to me, it has been a lifesaver❣ When Stephanie was “sick”, I felt she had a panic attack an or a “ breakdown” I do not know for sure but I sure did ❗So glad all is well......be sure you all take care of yourselves, and again thank you❤
Show less

Hide 2 replies

Julia Cobb
12 hours ago
Since I suffer from panic and asthma, I felt she was having them too because she was so tired and wouldn’t slow down.

Barbi Button
7 hours ago
I think it may have been asthma based on medication on her bedside table. I too have panic attacks though nothing like I used to . I certainly hope that wasn't it

• Sick
Reactions: 7

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
A château from ETTC for sale
In Somme, North of France,
One of the original chateaux on ETTCDIY, with bits still to be seen in the yet-to-air 15 episodes, I.e. the missing ones which also include the great reveal of the entrance hall at Lalande complete with hideous, expensive wallpaper.

Not the most attractive house. The owners always seemed nice people...don't think they've ever rattled an e-begging bowl!

No mention of selling on the website home page.

Maple fairy

VIP Member
I live in SEA or the Far East to use an old english term. Historical european building techniques like lead or arsenic pipes have no history here. They are genuine questions I ask in terms of how such aged infrastructure is managed and identified in countries with aged infrastructure.
I was curious as I live in Canada and the use of lead pipes have been banned since 1975. Although many old buildings still have them as they are grandfathered in.

Aquablue

Chatty Member
So, SJ says on her Live Q and A today says that Teabag Trotter has stayed in Madrid due to lockdown and will return to France when lockdown ends. So why does he try to suggest in his IG that he is in Basminger today?
Is he not sharing/reposting what the instagram user "French country orchard" ( top left ) posted? This person is the one with the Spode breakfast with a view on Basmaignée on their laptop.

Michael is truly stuck in Madrid.

Rory

VIP Member
Welcome Blacksheep. Ok serious questions as I live in a country too young for lead or arsenic pipes and I drink and wash my hair in bottled water as local water is recycled with chemicals which make youbloose your hair. Would the local government not have plans of such pipes and their construction? How easy is it to test the water quality?

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
Sorry for the confusion. I should have referred to him as BS - Billy Spielberg - Billy Petherick.

An Old Graveyard on Cape Cod | New England Walk in Spring | Why I find a Cemetery a place of Joy
Just when you think you've seen it all.... Donna Davis Art, (CD super fan), new vlog title????? Could it be that the local establishments have asked her to stop filming????? Are all the live chats making you feel uneasy?????
I come here to lurk and laugh about these crazy grifters in France (and Madrid) and I see the above title 🤔 [suddenly a It’s a Small World starts playing in my head-which is very annoying].

• Haha

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Have wondered if the condom was torn or poked. Steph did say her mother never wanted children. Did Derek forget to wear one or did he actively damage one to get Steph? Look at his paintings, he's actually painting his life. Austerity then a wild sexual romp. Steph does resemble her mother. Comes to mind did he paint those glorious moments of IJ being free once upon a time? Despite IJ saying she hated Easter, I've posted her fully costumed in the past enjoying it. Things changed when she met Percy, perhaps the I'm a virgin again syndrome many women adopt.
A born-again virgin (also known as a secondary), is a person who, after having engaged in sexual intercourse, makes some type of commitment not to be sexually active again until marriage (or some other defined point in the future, or indefinitely), whether for religious, moral, practical, or other reasons, and is subsequently considered by some[by whom?] a virgin.

• Haha

Pno

VIP Member
Clara, Nutty is herding FRK. Circling and guiding FRK.
FRK's Instagram posts make the chateau look shady in many ways. She's whining about how people react (Steph keeps calling her beautiful recently, cough cough, shows she's cold in her previous studio location (gets moved to a room with a view) we now get real time views of who's where (ooopsy) recently moved to a another bedroom view. It's actually keep your friends close and your enemies closer. FRK intellectual and social disabilities are causing a minor disturbance (In the Chateau Force). Steph can barely walk, why think she could run. Nutti the only choice the pull the reins in.

Surely you jest. Steph is wearing her I'm tackling work jumpsuit. She wore it when she was steam cleaning her new rug ( yup we witnessed her first time using it [no instructions near to read] so never cleaning rugs ticked off at that point. Jumpsuit Steph is glorious in how she approaches work with no forethought but lots of joy de virve. Yup not ending well at all.
I meant the final product on the thumbnail of the YT. They are very beautiful tiles just hope they don’t muck it up and thankfully Matt seems like he knows what he is doing.

Madame No

VIP Member
Well well. Anyone see road kills FB Story today ??? Apparently it was meant for her patrons but landed on FB Stories. Now how does that happen by accident ? Anyway I DMed her asking why she always STRUGGLING .... she actually responded. Giving me this entire song and dance.
so I told her exactly what I though about her struggles and that she should basically pull her big girl pants up and leave LaLande. That I see it as a environment that has served its purpose and that she should move on.
SHE TOLD ME NOT TO TELL HER WHAT TO DO!!!!
can you imagine 😂😅🤣
I give her credit for telling you off! Shows she got some guts after all. I would have done the same thing. I don't disagree with your message, but really want did you expect?

Jeeves

VIP Member
She should watch (at least) the floral stylist Willow Crossley to get an ”idea” how to make a vlog -but hey the fiber might change EVERYTHING to the better -however, we even do not know if flower is her thing anymore. It might be ”Me, Me & Me -A Surviving Traumatized Victim In A Society Called EU”...?
She looks demented!

• Haha
  • Wow

Hemerocallis

VIP Member
It always amazes me just how hilarious people think they are. I watched that video...forgot the name of it, Mappleton or something like that, and the MAN started forced laughing before they even started! He giggled throughout! Amazing. And people laugh throughout so many of the videos that I watch. I wish they'd just get on with the talking and stop the giggles!!!
The Mappleton woman always has a big grin on her face almost like Fanny Flasher, in this household she is not so much liked.
In videos and real life it's insecurity and the want to be positive and be loved I think that's makes people react like this.
But I noticed this in books too. I don't know if it's a translation thing. Before buying a book, I always try to take a look inside. If the protagonists in the book are almost every time answering/nodding giggling, laughing, grinning it annoys me and I don't buy the book. Have nothing against looking on the bright side of life but always grinning, not normal IMO.

Reactions: 6

Geordieboy71

I'm now watching the gift grab vlog...soooooo many things to comment on, some already commented on here....but I just watched them opening the METAL DETECTOR!!!...Selmar says "We can now go onto the lake..." and something about the hole under the downstairs loo....uhm...do they not SELL metal detectors in France???....They could have gone onto the lake bed at any time if they'd bought one....amazing...and not in a GOOD way!
Didn't she borrow one from the Pethricks last summer?

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Just a hunch. BJJ, Selmar and Andie all Dutch... I could see the Boy Wonder BJJ, pitching a TV show. Maybe that's why he returned home early this year?
Did she not say channel 4? I assumed it’s ETTC DIY again, or under the new name, is it Chateau DIY?

Last edited:
  • Haha