Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

après-le-déluge

Chatty Member
I give her credit for telling you off! Shows she got some guts after all. I would have done the same thing. I don't disagree with your message, but really want did you expect?
very simply - It was/is my opinion. Period!
When I voice my opinions, I expect nothing in return. The receiver can agree or disagree, makes no matter to me.
as for RK speaking up, bully for her. Perhaps there is a back bone there after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Jikki2

Chatty Member
You can stop replying to my posts. Thanks.
You know, I would but I really don't pay attention to whose posts I'm replying.

And I'm not okay with letting someone restrict my freedom of expression like that.

Feel free to press the Ignore button provided by the platform, though.

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
Does the great pervert artist D.Jarvis have a brother or cousin??

Ian Stuart JARVIS - He lives in Suffolk

1618913260161.png

1618913514389.png

1618912978058.png
https://kingsleyhealthcare.co.uk/pages/meettheteam

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Hemerocallis

VIP Member
Definitely an attitude problem. Eyes and ears, remember? FRK's grumpy attitude is a regular subject of conversation among the shit-show visitors and as I said before, she's not very loved. Not by SJ's friends and not by the people that work there.
How do you know this ?

Anyone else sat through FRKs incessant giggly waffle about veggies? Considering she isn’t happy about her tests, she doesn’t mind flashing the flesh in her underwear.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Arfarf

VIP Member
I see no resemblance between Gerry and Derek.
Can Steve and Ms Resting B**ch Face afford that pretty nice chateau for sale?

• Haha

witchgrass

VIP Member
Phil should get a job at a zoo....but only at the information desk. Tell the kids the names of every stuffed animal in the gift shop! Gag me! She promised another cringe worthy Woodland Watch on Tuesday.
hopefully he takes a more Attenborough approach per my advice. Babytalk is reserved for when you're talking TO the
animals.

purejuice

VIP Member
Thank you @Gibson you've convinced me to buy the book.

Interesting to hear about the tile, so soaking them overnight isn't going to help? :D What's the prediction then? Selmar to angle grind the cement? Matt's employee?

Even with all their experience (Dick an engineer, Angel an accountant), I'm sure they encounter many problems at the chateau, but I liked that they cleaned the place first.
This guy -- who, by the way, passed away renovating this house -- is the Everest summiteer of DIY reno. And his most grueling tale was cleaning 19th century encaustic tiles. He did soak them. In bleach. And then toothbrushes/sand belts/nips every single effing tile. He's a legend among US home reno bloggers for this encounter, which he called the Oberon Saloon Tile Saga.

Last edited:

frenchessence

Chatty Member
-So nice that Nic, Marie and Antoine made it after all-

Virgin poster. Found this site after getting gang banged in YT comments.

Weak Marie needs to extricate her son from this freak show. He is slowly being corrupted. SJ is making bank, and will clearly continue to make millions. Time to give ole Nic an ultimatum. Steph buys him out and they move on. If he refuses, well, she knows her place in the hierarchy. Either way: Control your life Marie, stop indulging Nic, protect your son, grow a pair and stay away from this perverse environment.

Oh, and Please Stop cooking for SJ, Stop providing nibbles and drinks. Stop being her bitch.
Spot on ! And welcome :)

darkone

Did he have the same size feet as you?

Question that Clara may be able to answer. If the heating system is not fit for purpose, what is the hot water situation like in the house as they are usually interconnected. If all the guest rooms and volunteer rooms are full that requires a lot of hot water.
That was funny about shoe size! 🤣 No....but it makes you wonder.....

• Haha

LonePalm

Chatty Member
Not having a whit of artistic ability is a fitting description. If she possess no artistic abilities, why on the good green Earth would she want to start a business in historical reproduction. Not even Bernadette Banner does garments on demand. She does them for herself, as cost for natural fiber fabrics are very expensive. That, and the intensive labour of hand stitching for historical adequacy.
I love Bernadette's vlog.

• Heart

Milre

VIP Member
Parem
Thought I read in one of the threads that this couple doesn't "beg."
Now they're begging for the largest amount in the Chateau mafia so far!
Did they both lose their jobs or squander their inheritance? (They're a pretty couple, I must say.)

View attachment 540863

SJ is such a prolific instructor in the art of grifting and scroungery!

View attachment 540861

Let's see how many of her associations and affinities will start a Patreon or GoFundMe sooner or later! I mean, BJJ and Natti each a vehicle so they can do SJ's bidding! If FRK can beg for a car, why not the others?

Speaking of FRK....
She's turning 30 next week.... here's her advanced warning to any of you wishing to send her anything!

View attachment 540864 View attachment 540865

Ma(h)rie, how about a Cadeaux at the Studio YouTube show?!
No presents from family and friends?

witchgrass

VIP Member
The Caloen family who own the castle, is belgian nobility..normally these are not poor..and it still amaze me to see them participate in the Lalande live chat...
Wealthy people don't stay wealthy by giving it away for free! I like their channel a lot. The kids are a great combination of smart and feral, and the parents seem like fun hippies.

• Heart

Jikki2

Chatty Member
I am aware how difficult it is to pronounce different sounds in different languages, yes. I would never criticize someone for trying to make a sound and replacing it with an alternative. Marie doesn’t do that, but even if she did, I wouldn’t say she had a speech disorder. (A speech deficit is a pedagogical term with its own meaning.) I enjoy dialects and accents. It’s difficult for me to roll my ‘r’ s when I speak French, but I try! I like to be understood in the language in which I’m speaking or writing; it’s worth the effort.
I haven't really analysed what FRK says and if she truly can't produce a dental fricative. In her "teet" video it looks like she struggles with the sound. That could be a phonological disorder.
Maybe if she could look up some alternating words for 'healthy' and circumvent it altogether. I was annoyed by the incessant use of the word in general. She has a perfect opportunity to say it in her native language and elaborate on the meaning of hell tea.
Yeah, well, when speaking a foreign language, we often don't have a vast active vocabulary at our disposal. But being annoyed by repetition is a valid feeling.

I also feel like I'm so done with this subject even though I've been instigating it 😅

TheTaxInspector

VIP Member
She said at one point that she had volunteered to work locally during the pandemic but had been told it wasn't necessary. The husband is an engineer. Unlike the shatolaine, they are both highly employable.
Talking about restoring the chimneys for 20 grand, and being "embarassed" about it, to asking for 100 grand when the begging page actually goes up is pretty ballsy and not so humble. In any case, small businesses close everyday, and not all of them have have such secure fall back positions like doctor or engineer, or filmmaker, or textile designer, or floral roadkill designer. It beggars belief that they see online begging and making videos of their children scampering about the lawn as a way of making a living but apparently one can do very well. Am I jealous? A little, but then I remember that I have a little pride and would maybe beg if I were living in a cardboard box. I once heard one of those business gurus say if you are going to lose money, make sure it is someone else's. They must all have this as an embroidered sampler up in their kitchens next to the thrifted copper pots.
Dirty scroungers and lazy FCs!

• Heart
  • Haha