The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tiles were also half the size if not a quarter of the size of laland tiles as well.
The book is a good read. It doesn't hide anything and pretty much follows the chronology of the show. I knew Dick had to work away a few times, but didn't know how much. It did seem like a lot to take on, but they did it and each person plays to their own strengths business wise.
Living and learning. If anything the whole process would put me off a renovation that size.
Having watched all the chateau DIY
Here’s what I’ve noticed about chateau owners whom are
Successful and doing RENOVATION

In the team ( husband & wife)
He’s formerly worked as an engineer
He’s got a tool kit for the last 20 years
He’s meticulous about planning
He’s “dabbled” in all trades
He’s invested in finishing a job
He’s under the gun design wise ie no say ....

Even if you take some of the guys who literally changed career - he has brains 🧠 to figure it out .....

Now chit oooo lalande

3 owners not stuck for intelligence...
But lack the mindset and willpower to learn and fix
The 2 lads coining it in at their respective careers
Unless any work could be fudged for FREE —- it never happened
( initially electric and water and heat )

Since then nothing happened as it wasent ever in their BUDGET to fix

On balance id rather be the latter
As and when all works are completed
It was our OWN achievement....

No one smirking saying a yeah ....

but ye were the COVID charity ....

you didn’t really renovate it ....
yourself - ye hoodwinked trapped ppl

Live Q&A tonight, do we have the questions ready?
Oh fffsake doubt their real ....
As delusional as SSB
And all relating to musings on tattle.life

Cough 😷

It’s tooooo early for the shite ....
🚨🚨
When will Mummy be coming back to Lalande? Oh how i miss her ❤

🚨🚨
How do you make a decision on who to accept as a volunteer to the chateau? is there a criteria?
🚨🚨
generator on the waterwheel to provide power to the chateau.
🚨🚨
asks how the downstairs loo is progressing. It seems on hold, but why?

🚨🚨
What is your best advice for someone who wants to do the same as you and buy (and save💕) a chateau in France?

🚨🚨
Stephanie, I'm curious how you personally identify - are you British or British/French and/or do you feel French? Also, could we get an updated tour of some of your favorite objects and their history in the chateau?

🚨🚨
Glad you posted this Stephanie ... I had forgotten we were having afternoon tea with you ... now excited! I was just wondering if Phillip will become a permanent member of your team ,as have Nati & Selmar? You just all work so well together Xx
🚨🚨

How did you meet Phillip ?
🚨🚨
Hi Stephanie, will there ever be a point when the chateau is “done” or is it a constantly evolving project?
🚨🚨
Are there lalande merchandise or products for future.
🚨🚨
Does Gerry wish he’d had lockdown at Lalande rather than Framlingham as it really doesn’t feel that the restrictions have affected you lot too much?

🚨 it’s in french FRK - omg 😱 hold yourself tight 🚨🚨

Bonjour, le petit festival de musique prévu les années précédentes mais qui n'a jamais vu le jour, aura-t-il lieu cette année car c'est en plein air (donc à priori sans danger pour les participants) ? Ce serait formidable surtout que maintenant la terrasse a été renforcée et qu'il n'y a plus de risque d'écroulement (sous le poids des chanteurs). Au plaisir de vous entendre.

🚨🚨
Hi Stephanie. Thank you for hosting your tea party. My question is. Could you continue with your interviews. It would be lovely to see one with Philip. Also possibly a few zoom ones with Oliver and Michael and the elusive Nick to hear how they all are. It must be so disappointing for them to not be able to visit Lalande. Especially for the Easter egg hunt. Thank you. X

🚨🚨

Hello Beautiful Stephanie and lovely LaLanders,

I am an artist and I would love to ask about possible Artist Residencies there in the future (post covid etc).

Also I have some ides for what to do with the attics and outhouses I'd love to share with you. Have you considered turning the second courtyard buildings into a creative hub/arts centre/artist colony? I have been dreaming of this for weeks! (Plus I have drawn plans if you're interested I'd LOVE to share!)

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

7min
How well protected is the paneling while it’s in storage? Are there any tarps covering the pieces just in case the Lalande birds enter that area?

🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So now he is trying to garner views by portraying that he is on the spectrum????? It's an insult to anyone with a true disability. They all make my blood boil!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

unnamed.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
@KiKiGee
So now he is trying to garner views by portraying that he is on the spectrum????? It's an insult to anyone with a true disability. They all make my blood boil!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

View attachment 545232
🥺
He has his own thread 🧵
No one visits

as apparently he can’t read .. and needs the methericks to tell him what’s said

Then he makes a video about abuse

But he never saw any of it
Cos it never happened

Clearly by your investigation-and how he’s portraying himself things aren’t going well for him - lockdown seems to have affected him greatly 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 20
🥺
He has his own thread 🧵
No one visits

as apparently he can’t read .. and needs the methericks to tell him what’s said

Then he makes a video about abuse

But he never saw any of it
Cos it never happened

Clearly by your investigation-and how he’s portraying himself things aren’t going well for him - lockdown seems to have affected him greatly 😞
I kinda liked Ryan in the beginnig. Now his last video was nothing but him repeating his catchphrases.

Happy days.
Good times.
Nice!
Good man!
Uncle Lee!

There's no need to post a video every day if there's no real content. But I guess that desperation for YouTube money is real.

Reactions: 27
They are already at it...
10:15 am est Why so early?????? In hopes that only super fans will be asking question????

In other news... an update and edit from the Manor & Maker website:

The "Manor" refers to our chateau in the lovely Dordogne, France. We invite you to join us on our adventures as we work to make this house our home. We want you to share in our lives as we adapt to a new life and new ventures in this stunning property.

"Maker" is our desire to create communal work spaces for people to come together and create wonderful things. From artists and makers to lifestyle and wellness practitioners to people who want to come together through their passion, we want our home to become a destination. Our facilities will be adaptable from intimate gatherings to larger groups all in the beautiful surroundings of quintessentially French countryside.

Let's hope that they shove off soon... Both of these new grifters are unrelatable, unwatchable, and unlikable. But hey, good luck on your new venture, you're going to need it.
Cloud cuckoo land is becoming dangerously overpopulated.

I can't think why Steve and Sewist Sara didn't brand their in-your-dreams "chateau" and business as Manoir rather than Manor. Much more, you know, French.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Laying down another marker.... @25:41 All of the grifters laughing at and enjoying their new found easy (victims) resources. Brenda G, off camera, Steve's first day, FRK and Nutti seem chummy, BJJ, Selmar, Ryan, MPK, pink hair Danny, Kat. SJ, was this a team building dinner????? One thing I am sure of, THEY ARE ALL LAUGHING AT YOU SUPER FANS/PATRONS!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
🤓
Laying down another marker.... @25:41 All of the grifters laughing at and enjoying their new found easy (victims) resources. Brenda G, off camera, Steve's first day, FRK and Nutti seem chummy, BJJ, Selmar, Ryan, MPK, pink hair Danny, Kat. SJ, was this a team building diner????? One thing I am sure of,
THEY ARE ALL LAUGHING AT YOU SUPER FANS/PATRONS!!!!!!!

I am enjoying those flasbacks to past vlogging!
And straightaway discovered a bit of sloppy editing *smirk*......Watch from 27.46. Coffee is put in the car, in blue bowl; then the same bag (patreon gifted coffee! :)) is presented to MP by Ms J. afterwards. Fun, Joy and Magic!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On the live chat watch out for Val Slater a nasty nasty patreon and YT commentator. Simple polite enquiries and she accuses you of being Clara. Could someone bait her for me, please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
On the live chat watch out for Val Slater a nasty nasty patreon and YT commentator. Simple polite enquiries and she accuses you of being Clara. Could someone bait her for me, please.
Maybe everyone should be Clara? Nous sommes Clara!

Screenshot 2021-04-25 at 14.52.44.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Live chat started very early... too early :sick:🤮🤢

1619358422874.png
loki cleveland not being able to Hug People is killing me....elbow bumps just don't do it

He must be missing groping 🖐🖐🖐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
🚨 it’s in french FRK - omg 😱 hold yourself tight 🚨🚨

Bonjour, le petit festival de musique prévu les années précédentes mais qui n'a jamais vu le jour, aura-t-il lieu cette année car c'est en plein air (donc à priori sans danger pour les participants) ? Ce serait formidable surtout que maintenant la terrasse a été renforcée et qu'il n'y a plus de risque d'écroulement (sous le poids des chanteurs). Au plaisir de vous entendre.
C'est officiel 🇫🇷
Green habit for you.
Many things green à l'Académie française, like ☘
Ladies can decide whether or not to have a sword.
Great thing: the sword is designed by the recipient!!!!

Let's celebrate!!! Champagne pour tout le monde 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What the heck goes on at the chateau on Sundays???

Fabio meets Aladdin's Abu

1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is a planned live feed so disorganized? Not ready, constantly moving around, moving camera, etc. I guess everyone s question about Phillip going away got answered, but when is he going to stop wearing women's clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So many people asking if her and Philip are together...it was completely ignored so I think we can assume it’s true.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.