The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C'est officiel šŸ‡«šŸ‡·
Green habit for you.
Many things green Ć  l'AcadĆ©mie franƧaise, like ā˜˜
Ladies can decide whether or not to have a sword.
Great thing: the sword is designed by the recipient!!!!

Let's celebrate!!! Champagne pour tout le monde šŸ¾šŸ¾šŸ¾šŸ¾šŸ¾šŸ¾
Awww šŸ„° thank you šŸ™
Iā€™m THRILLED šŸ˜
ā­ā­ā­ā­ā­
Loving this šŸ¤©šŸ™‡ā€ā™€ļøšŸ™‡ā€ā™€ļøšŸ™‡ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 6
B
On the live chat watch out for Val Slater a nasty nasty patreon and YT commentator. Simple polite enquiries and she accuses you of being Clara. Could someone bait her for me, please.
Best way is to say We are Spartacus (Clara)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ohh ffsake
Heā€™s chest has more hair than his receding hairline ...... so he shaves
šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

So, SJ says on her Live Q and A today says that Teabag Trotter has stayed in Madrid due to lockdown and will return to France when lockdown ends. So why does he try to suggest in his IG that he is in Basminger today?
Sorry but their chat oooo ainā€™t that clean šŸ§¼
Secondly they havenā€™t a kitchen with those crown mouldings

So heā€™s bunked up šŸ†™ with a real chateau owner whoā€™s allowing him to abscond from his responsibilities

Or heā€™s paying to stay like the charlatan he is ā€”- in a renovation Finished āœ… chateau

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope she answers ALL of these questions in her ā€œliveā€ on Sunday! Do you hear me Stephanie? You really need to answer these questions and also tell us why you allow the bats to ā€œpoo upā€ the attic and the cellar. And please donā€™t say that itā€™s because they are those ā€œspecial batsā€! Or that you want to keep the attic in its original ā€œbattyā€ state. If the cellar bats are indeed a dying breed, they need to be moved šŸ˜¶
Bats are very protected you can't move them at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Title time ... šŸ§µ zippin threw

the chateau Diaries #32 C.O.S

ā¤ The chateau diaries #32 C.O.D

Crotch for cash šŸ’µ
Author āœ @ploppityplop2

šŸ˜†The Chateau Diaries #32: Welcome to Derek's Dream Kitchen (Warning: Explicit Tile Work).
Author āœ @Marquis de Potpourri

šŸ‘The Chateau Diaries #32:
Welcome to Derek's Naked Dream
Author āœ @sandro37

šŸ˜® The chateau diaries #32
We are Spartacus (Clara)
Author āœ @JoynoToile

Weā€™re very close to being frozen šŸ„¶

chose the icon please

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I missed the live chat (bouhouh) but quickly read some YT comments.

These people are hopeless !

Kathy Hurst

1 hour ago (edited)
So glad I became a patron. We were not able to contribute a lot but I know even the little bits add up. I would encourage others to sign up too

Hide reply
Katrina Toland
Katrina Toland
1 hour ago
Kathy I don't know how to become a patron, can you please let me know how l go about it. Thankyou XXX

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What bothers me is....you plan a Q and A..and then you have to fuffle the whole chat with mics, phones, tripods and so on...i know this is an chaotic place ..but come on...

and about the loo....she hopes it will be finished this year....omg....at least you can take a piss with a view .... :oops:

And she thanks Jill Scott for answering so many questions on behalf of them...wtf...stick that woman a feather in her ass..i would be glad to do so too... quite deep...and hard...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
:sick:
Title time ... šŸ§µ zippin threw

the chateau Diaries #32 C.O.S

ā¤ The chateau diaries #32 C.O.D

Crotch for cash šŸ’µ
Author āœ @ploppityplop2

šŸ˜†The Chateau Diaries #32: Welcome to Derek's Dream Kitchen (Warning: Explicit Tile Work).
Author āœ @Marquis de Potpourri

šŸ‘The Chateau Diaries #32:
Welcome to Derek's Naked Dream
Author āœ @sandro37

šŸ˜® The chateau diaries #32
We are Spartacus (Clara)
Author āœ @JoynoToile

Weā€™re very close to being frozen šŸ„¶

chose the icon please
Can we add my favourite

:sick:" Chateau Diaries #32 - Starring She who Shouts from Balconies - Written and Directed by Tattle " suggested by @Oh!Idon'tknow

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So, they have found their chateau in France ?

When filmed at Lalande, they said that they were "chateau hunting" ?
I suspect that once again, all this was only lies and lies and lies.

The couple was at Lalande OK... but we don't know when exactly.

Or they were at Lalande when they said they were (it's becoming complicated here ;)) but lied (surprise surprise !) all together when they told on camera that they were "chateau hunting" whereas they already had a chateau in Dordogne.

Anyway, a chateau is not bought in 2 weeks (paperworks, legal delays etc) in France. Something is wrong (once again).

Frankly, all this farce is tiresome.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched the abysmal Live Chat. BJJ was doing her hair when it started. How rude! Thought it couldn't get any cringier, then save us Baby Cheeses, they started to sing. Really badly. I really had to question what I was doing there watching this unashamed grifter.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I suspect that once again, all this was only lies and lies and lies.

The couple was at Lalande OK... but we don't know when exactly.

Or they were at Lalande when they said they were (it's becoming complicated here ;)) but lied (surprise surprise !) all together when they told on camera that they were "chateau hunting" whereas they already had a chateau in Dordogne.

Anyway, a chateau is not bought in 2 weeks (paperworks, legal delays etc) in France. Something is wrong (once again).

Frankly, all this farce is tiresome.
It takes months to get a chateau in France on your name...not weeks...

Just watched the abysmal Live Chat. BJJ was doing her hair when it started. How rude! Thought it couldn't get any cringier, then save us Baby Cheeses, they started to sing. Really badly. I really had to question what I was doing there watching this unashamed grifter.
I asked myself the same question...what i am doing here looking at this chaotic, greedy person...in real life..i would avoid people like that miles away...i somehow am addicted..what is that??

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I didnā€™t know that....would not want to have them living under me šŸ˜¶
No same here..knowing that there are bads in the cellar...and attick...mice everywhere..rats too...this place would make a surely no go for me...and dont get me wrong..i am not a cityperson...so used to animals...but i dont want these in my house..no way..

Reactions: 8
Does this means that Patreons won't know about all the projects starting and being finished at Lalande ? With their own money ?

Are they OK with this ? I would be fuming. But I guess she had a huge smile when she told them this.....
Donā€™t forget; the chandeleirs and furniture (special price from the antique dealer).. They must,
new Marie video about to air:
She should watch (at least) the floral stylist Willow Crossley to get an ā€ideaā€ how to make a vlog -but hey the fiber might change EVERYTHING to the better -however, we even do not know if flower is her thing anymore. It might be ā€Me, Me & Me -A Surviving Traumatized Victim In A Society Called EUā€...?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She should watch (at least) the floral stylist Willow Crossley to get an ā€ideaā€ how to make a vlog -but hey the fiber might change EVERYTHING to the better -however, we even do not know if flower is her thing anymore. It might be ā€Me, Me & Me -A Surviving Traumatized Victim In A Society Called EUā€...?
She looks demented!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm torn between being aghast and laughing.

What's everyone's take on this?
Screenshot_20210425-132727__01.jpg

Haven't the energy to scroll back from why IJ said it.

Nope, my daughter isn't mental, she's stable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
In other news... an update and edit from the Manor & Maker website:

The "Manor" refers to our chateau in the lovely Dordogne, France. We invite you to join us on our adventures as we work to make this house our home. We want you to share in our lives as we adapt to a new life and new ventures in this stunning property.

"Maker" is our desire to create communal work spaces for people to come together and create wonderful things. From artists and makers to lifestyle and wellness practitioners to people who want to come together through their passion, we want our home to become a destination. Our facilities will be adaptable from intimate gatherings to larger groups all in the beautiful surroundings of quintessentially French countryside.

Let's hope that they shove off soon... Both of these new grifters are unrelatable, unwatchable, and unlikable. But hey, good luck on your new venture, you're going to need it.
"...people who want to come together through their passion..." Sara, ew, no. Hands up if you want to come together with Sara through your passion! We need numbers for the tour bus... anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.