The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are probably still a few old properties in the UK that have lead pipes inside the property. But these are being replaced as the properties are sold to new owners, or updated. Where I live all replaced by water authority or local council over the last thirty years or so.
I definitely know there are still some in the centre of Paris. I stayed with some friends - French - fabulous apartment - few years ago - and I was staggered when I saw the pipes in kitchen & bathroom(s). They didn’t seem very concerned at all !
Bizarre as all the old lead pipes were replaced in Paris a good 40 years ago.
Are you sure it was lead ?

For the rest of France, lead pipes have been progressively replaced over the years.
Some remote places might still have lead pipes though...like rural châteaux ! 😉

But Stephanie said that they changed all the pipes at the chateau when they arrived 16 years ago.
Or am I wrong ? 🤔

Reactions: 9

For the rest of France, lead pipes have been progressively replaced over the years.

But Stephanie said that they changed all the pipes at the chateau when they arrived 16 years ago.
Or am I wrong ? 🤔
I doubt they changed the pipes in the garden. Remember last year when IJ was trying to sort out where the water was getting trapped? They had to call out a water diviner. I think all of those fruits and vegetables are leaching lead.

From Google:

It can be safe to eat plants grown in soils contaminated with lead if you follow some simple, low-cost precautions. Do not grow leafy vegetables or root or tuber crops (carrots, potatoes, beets, turnips) in lead-contaminated soils.

Aren’t they growing like 20 types of potatoes?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Some remote places might still have lead pipes though...like rural châteaux !
ERRATUM
Lead pipes were replaced in Paris 20 years ago (not 40 years), my apologies.
In some old buildings, if the co-owners didn't vote for the replacement of their old pipes, it can still be in lead.
Ooops 😟

Reactions: 10
Honestly everyone should get a water test. Especially if you have a well. Wells need regular testing. I filter all water in my home. I use a berky for drinking water. As a homeowner you would think the responsible thing to do would be having the water tested. Especially if you run a B&B and have unpaid slaves I mean volunteers.

Reactions: 14
Have wondered if the condom was torn or poked. Steph did say her mother never wanted children. Did Derek forget to wear one or did he actively damage one to get Steph? Look at his paintings, he's actually painting his life. Austerity then a wild sexual romp. Steph does resemble her mother. Comes to mind did he paint those glorious moments of IJ being free once upon a time? Despite IJ saying she hated Easter, I've posted her fully costumed in the past enjoying it. Things changed when she met Percy, perhaps the I'm a virgin again syndrome many women adopt.
A born-again virgin (also known as a secondary), is a person who, after having engaged in sexual intercourse, makes some type of commitment not to be sexually active again until marriage (or some other defined point in the future, or indefinitely), whether for religious, moral, practical, or other reasons, and is subsequently considered by some[by whom?] a virgin.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 540306
Marie wants Stephanie's patrons to buy her a car, because she's got one wedding to do this summer (It's been in 52% for a long time?)
OK, she has 1 wedding this summer, but is her business officially registred? Is she allowed to issue invoices? Does she intend to????
Or is she working "au noir"? ie nothing is declared to the taxman; no taxes, no VAT, every penny in her pocket..... French taxmen don't like that.👨‍⚖️💶:devilish:
An official business also means insurance. Imagine she hurts herself or someone else or she breaks something expensive. What is gonna happen? Who will pay?
We know from the videos that she breaks a lot + she is careless (putting nice glasses and plates in the dishwasher for ex). In a GAG, SJ was offered a board engraved with la Lande and she said "we must tell Marie not to use it as a chopping board".
How will she get to the Loire valley with her jam jars????🚴‍♀️🏍🛴:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Or am I wrong ? 🤔
You are correct about the pipes in the chateau. However, the the water main from the well to the house is the pipe in question....

Honestly everyone should get a water test. Especially if you have a well. Wells need regular testing. I filter all water in my home. I use a berky for drinking water. As a homeowner you would think the responsible thing to do would be having the water tested. Especially if you run a B&B and have unpaid slaves I mean volunteers.
The farm run off is never a good situation for well water.

unnamed.jpg

Looks like Trotter is busy with the promise of a new vlog soon. My question, why with all of your extra special recording equipment do you need to stand on top of someone when filming??????

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Or am I wrong ? 🤔
she did replace the pipes- her parents would have known to do this - Natti had bald issues when she arrived at the chateau - she has been combing over her hair and cutting those bits short to lay properly and blend in for a long time.

someone said 🧵🧵🧵 ago ... it's wrong to call Natti 'Nutti' because its making it sound like she has a MH issue. I replied that I personally called her Nutti due to being at the chateau and going nuts there. Now I'm wondering :unsure::unsure: Did that poster know more about the situation??

Phillips hair is just genetic. All very normal.

ps. Natti clearly has some issue going on and it's not funny

• Haha
Natti had bald issues when she arrived at the chateau - she has been combing over her hair and cutting those bits short to lay properly and blend in for a long time.
It can be due to stress as well. I read that she was in a toxic and abusive relationship before coming to Lalande. It can be an explanation.
PS : I had never noticed her hair before someone pointed it out here. But now I can see the problem.

When I tell you they are all mad... !

From the latest CD vlog 😅

M Paul Webb
M Paul Webb
30 minutes ago
Obviously you make good videos. However, as an American, I am a child of the English Reformation, and one of my heroes in life is Oliver Cromwell. What would he say about what you are doing? Can you make reconciliation with him?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Does anybody know who is Ian the electrician ?

I mean : does he live in France ? Does he work In France as an electrician ? Does he have a family ?
He seems to be as free as the air, as we say in french.

He doesn't say much when being filmed. Doesn't laugh much either !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She should really take @après-le-déluge 's advice and leave Lalande. To Basminger. And forage a little with Michael. His patrons are so daft supportive that they'll buy her a car and send funds that Pa and Sean can start building her a floristry studio with an AGA corner in one the outbuildings. Naturally she can spend the monies on designer clothes and F&M hampers. The best part is that she needs to throw few weeds in milk bottles only once every five weeks. If things get boring exhausting she can always take a well earned vacation and go manhunting with Michael in Madrid. If anybody dares to say anything, Sherrie will unleash her gansta granny squad who will raise hell on every social platform imaginable and fight her battles for her.

Marie, I know you don't like people telling what to do, but please consider this option. You've come far under Steph's apprenticeship, but a year in Basminger Finishing School of Grifting and Deceit will do you a world of good. A woman needs to think about her future after all?
BRILLIANT IDEA ! Well said. I’m annoyed I didn’t think of that myself 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You are correct about the pipes in the chateau. However, the the water main from the well to the house is the pipe in question....

The farm run off is never a good situation for well water.

View attachment 541085
Looks like Trotter is busy with the promise of a new vlog soon. My question, why with all of your extra special recording equipment do you need to stand on top of someone when filming??????
That doesn’t look like Michael....

my mistake....you meant Billy.

Reactions: 8

Or am I wrong ? 🤔
It was definitely lead - and it was in a very desirable Parisian location. I can only assume the whole building was the same ... it was a fabulous (rented) property, where my friend’s partner had lived for many years. Cannot remember the name of the Avenue, but the views from the floor to ceiling lounge windows over the trees and Paris etc., were amazing, can still picture it now. It was the stash of bottled water that made me curious. I made a joke about paying for water and they told me why! Visit was for friends 40th birthday celebration 🍾 They don’t live there now - one is in Rio and the other back in France via Australia. All pre-Covid of course 😂

Reactions: 8
He got the money for his MacBook thanks to a begathon with Steph. They were doing a live and she was teasing him about having to lump his monitor etc to Lalande ... hey presto, the donations started flooding in, and by the end of the session he had enough money to buy his laptop!

Boy Meth-rick is just a lazy fucker who would have spent just one day scrambling to get content for a vlog.
yes I remember that beg a thon for the new Apple Mac Book. Shocking to see how many idiotsout there who fell for that.... who actually are still falling for it by monthly extractions from their bank accounts by Patreon to fund their idiot projects.

I question where the tit-toe would be right now without the infusion of money from the saps.

she’s gone 16 years without fixing the dump up and now we have bulldozers every turn unearthing rotten irrigation pipes, laying cement floors, knocking down walls, what the hell?
oh well...keep the dollars coming so we can see more demolition 😂😅👍🏻👍🏻

I agree. I think they look very similar, in their skin and hair colour as well. In the few pictures of Derek when he was older, you can also see a strong resemblance, even though DJ had a beard. Also, according to GG, IJ's words to him were "take photos of your father's paintings"; she would not have said that to him if DJ was only S's father. Why would G have to be taller? DJ doesn't look very tall and SJ isn't tall; GG's mother may have been short, too. And no, it doesn't really matter, just adds to the intrigue and we have speculated about lots of things/people connected to the charlatan chatelaine! It would also explain why they took GG to live with them. He also has an Irish surname (maybe from a stepfather) and DJ moved from Ireland to Scotland so maybe GG's mother had also moved.
interesting 🧐 evaluation and possibly correct.
the connection between GG and SJ and IJ is intense indeed.

How do you know this ?
although @Clara Burnett lately I’ve been noticing Nutty being extra inclusive to RK ie; going running together 🧐. Maybe nutty’s reading our comments too perhaps ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
One of their turrets looks dodgy too.
The whole chateau of Erin give-me-money-I-am-a-poor-doctor Choa is a little dodgy. The place is pretty, for sure, but just another 19th century folly that France is littered with. Not much historical value there. It looks like a renaissance chateau but it's only a copy of Château d'Azay-le-Rideau.

They need their chimneys rebuilt because those were destroyed when the place was in military use. And we all know that there's nothing more fun than having your home upgraded with other people's money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That doesn’t look like Michael....

my mistake....you meant Billy.
Sorry for the confusion. I should have referred to him as BS - Billy Spielberg - Billy Petherick.

An Old Graveyard on Cape Cod | New England Walk in Spring | Why I find a Cemetery a place of Joy
Just when you think you've seen it all.... Donna Davis Art, (CD super fan), new vlog title????? Could it be that the local establishments have asked her to stop filming????? Are all the live chats making you feel uneasy?????

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just been watching Barbie and Monster Munch... they seem to have bought a woodworm-infested factory-made wardrobe with carving that's been cut down:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:... Now all they need to do is buy a château to put it in...:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.