The Chateau Diaries #308 So sad that Stephanie listens to Philip, he has no sense of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The map's not up to date? WOW, they have too much money to care I guess...
---
I'm behind but Grant's on a road trip if you don't already know... finally decided to up sticks and have a holiday, bout time he did something fun with his daughter... View attachment 2956755
I just hope Grant left that damn note & stack of books on the table! Or at least got a roll in the hay with the cook in return.

I do hope Grant has decided to go to his fellow Ozzies’ new chateau. They would be more deserving and appreciative of his help.

Reactions: 27
From the Gibbon's page, another brainwashed fan. Although Bren did tell this fool the gifting had stoped. Just goes to show they see and believe what they want to. I wonder how many of these fools will be utterly traumatised the day Tit and Tat do a cut and run.

I have been watching/loving Stephanie's "Chateau Diaries" vlogs for years. Would someone please tell me the best way to send in a random suggestion to either Stephanie or Philip?
I live in the U.S., but believe the products I would like to suggest would be appreciated and easily ordered on Amazon. (Not sure how astronomical shipping costs would be though.) Living on a fixed income as a retiree, I wish I could say that I would gift things to them. Maybe they'll create a "Wish List" of items that we 'non-Patrons' could afford to send.View attachment 2956027
Oh My bleeping gawd, I can’t with these douchey assholes. This is just too damn much. 🤮 Please Stop people. Grow a pair and live your own lives. F me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Cornwall is an oasis for gardeners. My favourite is Caerhays but I am biased as it is owned by family.

Fanny skips about saying she loves to see the English garden , she forgot to say it in French this time…it is appalling.

Who will ever want to spend time sitting behind a chapel surrounded by a tennis court with decaying vehicles and piles of abandoned wood. No one.
It's a hot mess. How many paid for gardening hours per week and this is the best that a do? Smdh

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I must be feeling better because I’m wondering about harming the patient in the next bed if they don’t shut up! ❤
I don't know if you're a fan of classical music, but this Listeners' Club is really wide-ranging, with links to good recordings, and with a little description of the composer and the piece to go with. I like the Beethoven quartets stuff, can't learn enough about them. It's a half an hour away from the doctor's office or anywhere else you don't want to be. Little slippery screaming kids at bathtime love it too.
Hope you feel better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The map's not up to date? WOW, they have too much money to care I guess...
---
I'm behind but Grant's on a road trip if you don't already know... finally decided to up sticks and have a holiday, bout time he did something fun with his daughter... View attachment 2956755
Hope decides not to return. I don't think it was what he was expecting, things have changed considerably since he was there last and the TIT thinks he's in charge.

I'm just hope the tit hits the fan when Maman finally lands. This would be one of the few times I'd like to see her at her nasty best.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Whilst watching the tour of the LaLande garden, seeing all the bees, made me realize that Snorts probably peed his new pants worried he might be allergic to bees !
Who wants to sit in that gazebo trying to enjoy a glass of wine, tea or lemonade with all the bees buzzing about. Would be bloody annoying. Plus looking out at the dead boxwood hedging. So Lie Lande!

• Haha
  • Heart
That coat. All that scheming to get it and it doesn’t even fit very well. Too tight and pulling across the chest probably should have got a bigger size.
@Lochness Monster Magnificent magnolias at Caerhays. Unfortunately the last time I was there enjoying a coffee in the courtyard it was spoiled by an annoying Fanny impersonator sitting with her friend, talking too loudly and completely oblivious to ereryone around her.
WTF is she wearing??? She looks like a fool in that paisley monstrosity. Always has to be obvious, wearing stupid costumes, talking loud, making a nuisance of herself. Showing off, blowing money, forever depicting herself as an annoying, trashy cvnt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Who wants to sit in that gazebo trying to enjoy a glass of wine, tea or lemonade with all the bees buzzing about. Would be bloody annoying. Plus looking out at the dead boxwood hedging. So Lie Lande!
The boxwood looks to be about as dead as the chickens. Sadly, the damn moths are killing it across Europe this year. There is hope though. It can make a come back if treated in time and severely pruned.

If Crusty the Gardener has been away several weeks (wedding & honeymoon?), now we know why the gardens of LiarLand are in such a sad state. The garden behind the chapel is a real pathetic mess. Why did Davy not plant just ferns and hostas?????? Would have been magnificent and much more appropriate and easier to maintain. The secret to gardening is planning for maintenance in advance. Of course, Brocunt never plans for anything in advance, not even rain.

We have a wonderful garden - low maintenance once everything is planted late spring. Looks straight out of a magazine and could easily be a Chelsea garden. Top notch hardscaping is the key.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hope decides not to return. I don't think it was what he was expecting, things have changed considerably since he was there last and the TIT thinks he's in charge.

I'm just hope the tit hits the fan when Maman finally lands. This would be one of the few times I'd like to see her at her nasty best.
I fear that Izzy has lost her Mojo. Fanny and Snorts either treat her like she is a baby or are rude and dismissive of her. To me IJ has given up the ghost. IJ is just gonna shut up and watch Fanny's lies, delusions ( that she has a REAL, heterosexual fiance who has a REAL job) and money roll in. IJ has lost any tiny bit of control over her spawn now that she doesn't control Fanny's purse strings any longer. And WHY would Percy agree to go along to that cesspool of germs and destruction? For God's sake just stay in SA and take care of your health, Percy. No food and tons of stairs to climb to just get away from your screeching DIL and her balding, dependant son/pet ( and I ain't talking about Leftalot!)
---
Sorry that posted twice. My tablet is acting weird today.
---
Or maybe not!🤔

• Heart
I must be feeling better because I’m wondering about harming the patient in the next bed if they don’t shut up! ❤
I feel for you. All of our hospitals in my area now have private rooms, no more sharing! It is the best way to heal. Sharing hospital rooms is not a good idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Blimey there's not much on that list she won't like is there. This time Marie will get a pair of wellies and some gardening gloves if she's lucky.
Which will belong to LaLande, just like that silly square for carrying weeds, and so will remain at the shatoo when Marie vacates... Funny how any 'gift' Marie receives are for the house, not her... it's very sad actually.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I fear that Izzy has lost her Mojo. Fanny and Snorts either treat her like she is a baby or are rude and dismissive of her. To me IJ has given up the ghost. IJ is just gonna shut up and watch Fanny's lies, delusions ( that she has a REAL, heterosexual fiance who has a REAL job) and money roll in. IJ has lost any tiny bit of control over her spawn now that she doesn't control Fanny's purse strings any longer. And WHY would Percy agree to go along to that cesspool of germs and destruction? For God's sake just stay in SA and take care of your health, Percy. No food and tons of stairs to climb to just get away from your screeching DIL and her balding, dependant son/pet ( and I ain't talking about Leftalot!)
---
---
Or maybe not!🤔
I agree - Izzy has run out of steam. Maybe Fanny no longer needs to placate her mother. The frequent references to the SA beach house of late by Tit 'n'Tat suggest to me that Izzy may have already signed it over to grasping Fanny. The Tit certainly behaves as though he has it in the bag.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
melissaalderton6627
20 minutes ago
Last week we had the privilege of staying at the Chateau from New-Zealand. It was absolutely wonderful seeing the Chateau, gardens and chapel. It was extra special to meet Stephanie, Philip, Natalia, Marie and of course Gerald. It was just delightful letting us in to your world for a few days. Thankyou so much. It was a joy to stay in the Marquis suite and experiencing Marie's amazing cooking. I hope I can come back one day. You are very special people who bring joy to the world. Thankyou x Melissa and Clive Alderton
---
@user-oo6ur3uf7v
2 hours ago
Is it just me ,or does Amory's nose seem out of joint lately. He seems to be sneering and nasty. Very unpleasant. I've seen this from him before. Natty too.

AnneSmith-mu2ph
15 minutes ago
Watch your doggie Stephanie,with the plants their is so many poisonous.just saying because my dog eats everything much

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Stephanie has to show off her new coat to give a big middle finger to anyone who criticizes her for spending Patreon funds and star rental money on herself. She has not accounted for $200,000 in Patreon funds she has collected since November, 2023, immediately before her rental star scam began and all other work at the dump came to a screeching halt. She then took months and months of luxury vacations, purchased a Porsche, spent thousands of dollars per month on herself with expensive designer purchases, mountains of junk, auctions, etc. and spent thousands and thousands of dollars per month on the useless paid cast mate gay fiancé actor.

I think Mrs. Haversham’s dress is correct. Stephanie has little to no savings, she has spent several hundreds of thousands of dollars per year on herself, her co owners, her family, and loser Snorts. She spends money as fast as it comes in. She puts little to nothing into the nonprofit. She has no lake fund, chapel fund heating fund, etc. She was getting desperate having to come up with money for the ongoing chapel restoration when she hit the rental star scam bonanza, and then she went back to spending all of her YouTube income and patreon income to pay family members, the loser, co owners and spend the rest on her self. She is truly gluttonous.

The star scam gave her some breathing room. She has sneakily start all projects at the dump, and now pretends that the ongoing chapel restoration was going to be the only work performed at the chapel for the next couple of years. It freed up Amaury to remain on the payroll, but yet DeCamp to the south of France, to restore his parents new home. There were no projects at the dump that have to be overseen. The chapel restoration workers Can oversee their own work. Stephanie is free to wildly spend money, travel nonstop, and we waited on hand and foot by paid servants.
She's now starting to grift for money to get the new fountain and the necessary plumbing installed near the chapel. In the latest vlog, she was hinting that she might have to delay it because of all the money she had to spend on the chapel.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
sarahlovesdonuts9601
1 hour ago
I’m so happy that Danny sprung for the Winnie and Piglet figurines
---
Manipulative Stephanie will answer a question about a water pitcher but she fails to reply to a dozen requests to find out what she paid for her MOLOH jacket at the Chelsea flower show. Hmmmmmmm….. notice her pretending to be thrifty…….she is so thrifty with her ebegged funds🤮🤮🤮🤮

@charming-luna
18 hours ago
Simply love the little red Water pitcher that you have in your apartment. Can you advise the name and model ifpossible? .

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@TheChateauDiaries

16 hours ago
Unfortunately we have no idea, we found it in a little vintage glass shop in Camden Passage in Angel. It has no markings - we love it!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The boxwood looks to be about as dead as the chickens. Sadly, the damn moths are killing it across Europe this year. There is hope though. It can make a come back if treated in time and severely pruned.

If Crusty the Gardener has been away several weeks (wedding & honeymoon?), now we know why the gardens of LiarLand are in such a sad state. The garden behind the chapel is a real pathetic mess. Why did Davy not plant just ferns and hostas?????? Would have been magnificent and much more appropriate and easier to maintain. The secret to gardening is planning for maintenance in advance. Of course, Brocunt never plans for anything in advance, not even rain.

We have a wonderful garden - low maintenance once everything is planted late spring. Looks straight out of a magazine and could easily be a Chelsea garden. Top notch hardscaping is the key.
Ferns and Hostas will thrive there. She could have also planted Peace Lillies which would have been in keeping with the chapel. When we bought our house here there was a central bed in the back garden, we went to the local garden centre got a load of heathers and a neighbour gave us some other shrubs (we needed plants that were hardy and could be left for long periods of time as we didn't live here full time then) it's now a huge magnificent display.

I do wonder if Davy suggested plants more suitable but she wouldn't have it, hence what's there. After all she's no intention of doing anything has she.

We're not gardeners so everything we have has to be able to look after itself. We planted two grape vines on our front wall that are doing brilliant and a huge artichoke plant that is heaving with them, plus rhubarb, the rest of the front garden is taken up with one big Cherry tree. Out the back we've planted passion flower (gone mad) Kiwi and Honeysuckle, all run along the perimeter fence. There was already a mirabelle and Pear tree the rest is lawn and that does us.

She just adds more and more making it a thankless and impossible task for anyone to keep ontop of. It wouldn't hurt either of them to get out there and do something, as I'm sure the crazies would love it.

• Heart
Which will belong to LaLande, just like that silly square for carrying weeds, and so will remain at the shatoo when Marie vacates... Funny how any 'gift' Marie receives are for the house, not her... it's very sad actually.
Wonder what happened to the hundreds of gardening gloves and other gardening stuff that was gifted to IJ? Did she take it all to SA? It was far more than she could possibly use. Why didn't they give some to Marie Kirsty, and Ombeline?
---
melissaalderton6627
20 minutes ago
Last week we had the privilege of staying at the Chateau from New-Zealand. It was absolutely wonderful seeing the Chateau, gardens and chapel. It was extra special to meet Stephanie, Philip, Natalia, Marie and of course Gerald. It was just delightful letting us in to your world for a few days. Thankyou so much. It was a joy to stay in the Marquis suite and experiencing Marie's amazing cooking. I hope I can come back one day. You are very special people who bring joy to the world. Thankyou x Melissa and Clive Alderton
---
@user-oo6ur3uf7v
2 hours ago
Is it just me ,or does Amory's nose seem out of joint lately. He seems to be sneering and nasty. Very unpleasant. I've seen this from him before. Natty too.

AnneSmith-mu2ph
15 minutes ago
Watch your doggie Stephanie,with the plants their is so many poisonous.just saying because my dog eats everything much
When was Gerry there?!

• Haha
---
---
Or maybe not!🤔
If I were her I'd not bother coming back at all, let the spoilt brat get on with it. I feel she's got more than enough to deal with concerning Percy, who will never be fully well again after they dragged him around with TB.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.