The Chateau Diaries #308 So sad that Stephanie listens to Philip, he has no sense of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That coat. All that scheming to get it and it doesn’t even fit very well. Too tight and pulling across the chest probably should have got a bigger size.
@Lochness Monster Magnificent magnolias at Caerhays. Unfortunately the last time I was there enjoying a coffee in the courtyard it was spoiled by an annoying Fanny impersonator sitting with her friend, talking too loudly and completely oblivious to ereryone around her.
Yeah, coat is too tight and ugly. It is terrible on her. She misses the mark always. Or Snorts does. Either way, it’s awful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Who wants to sit in that gazebo trying to enjoy a glass of wine, tea or lemonade with all the bees buzzing about. Would be bloody annoying. Plus looking out at the dead boxwood hedging. So Lie Lande!
WTF wants to walk the great distance to get there and have to carry everything with them? I don't think there's even a small bathroom nearby in the outbuildings. I would take my chances sitting on the terrace instead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The map's not up to date? WOW, they have too much money to care I guess...
---
I'm behind but Grant's on a road trip if you don't already know... finally decided to up sticks and have a holiday, bout time he did something fun with his daughter... View attachment 2956755
He was supposed to stay until Patreon Days- he got tired of shuffling Fanny’s hoard around the dump. Snorts refuses to pitch in. He is a #lazyloser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He was supposed to stay until Patreon Days- he got tired of shuffling Fanny’s hoard around the dump. Snorts refuses to pitch in. He is a #lazyloser.
There's been no update regarding the damp corridor off the kitchen. I hope Grunt took all the plaster off and left a big unfinished mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That coat. All that scheming to get it and it doesn’t even fit very well. Too tight and pulling across the chest probably should have got a bigger size.
@Lochness Monster Magnificent magnolias at Caerhays. Unfortunately the last time I was there enjoying a coffee in the courtyard it was spoiled by an annoying Fanny impersonator sitting with her friend, talking too loudly and completely oblivious to ereryone around her.
Too tight for her but I don't believe that it was ever really intended for her. That coat is for her pansy, along with his high waisted trousers. Could this be his outfit for the Shrek do?

• Haha
  • Wow
melissaalderton6627
20 minutes ago
Last week we had the privilege of staying at the Chateau from New-Zealand. It was absolutely wonderful seeing the Chateau, gardens and chapel. It was extra special to meet Stephanie, Philip, Natalia, Marie and of course Gerald. It was just delightful letting us in to your world for a few days. Thankyou so much. It was a joy to stay in the Marquis suite and experiencing Marie's amazing cooking. I hope I can come back one day. You are very special people who bring joy to the world. Thankyou x Melissa and Clive Alderton
---
@user-oo6ur3uf7v
2 hours ago
Is it just me ,or does Amory's nose seem out of joint lately. He seems to be sneering and nasty. Very unpleasant. I've seen this from him before. Natty too.

AnneSmith-mu2ph
15 minutes ago
Watch your doggie Stephanie,with the plants their is so many poisonous.just saying because my dog eats everything much
Was Gerry at the Farmhouse last week? And no mention of Amaury?? Did she call Amaury... Gerald???

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Glad
I must be feeling better because I’m wondering about harming the patient in the next bed if they don’t shut up! ❤
I am glad you are getting back to normal !

You smelt something about the way Gerry left the flying lesson, not sure of the timeline but Gerry is / was at Liarlande. Does this mean Mummy is on her way?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If I were her I'd not bother coming back at all, let the spoilt brat get on with it. I feel she's got more than enough to deal with concerning Percy, who will never be fully well again after they dragged him around with TB.
I personally wouldn't go anywhere near Lalande at such an advanced age. That place is due for another death soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Wonder what happened to the hundreds of gardening gloves and other gardening stuff that was gifted to IJ? Did she take it all to SA? It was far more than she could possibly use. Why didn't they give some to Marie Kirsty, and Ombeline?
---

When was Gerry there?!
Fanny is so delusional, drunk and lies so often, she probably introduced GRANT as her" family friend, half brother, babysitter" GERALD!!!
---
If I were her I'd not bother coming back at all, let the spoilt brat get on with it. I feel she's got more than enough to deal with concerning Percy, who will never be fully well again after they dragged him around with TB.
And Percy is as old as dirt!
---
And Percy is as old as dirt!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
He will trip over Ratso or Ratso will shred his arms with his long nails, Percy’s skin is tissue paper thin. Mummy hates dogs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Which will belong to LaLande, just like that silly square for carrying weeds, and so will remain at the shatoo when Marie vacates... Funny how any 'gift' Marie receives are for the house, not her... it's very sad actually.
Frk has lost her kitchen buddy now , ,at least she can follow him on insta!
---
I agree - Izzy has run out of steam. Maybe Fanny no longer needs to placate her mother. The frequent references to the SA beach house of late by Tit 'n'Tat suggest to me that Izzy may have already signed it over to grasping Fanny. The Tit certainly behaves as though he has it in the bag.
Is he Tit or Tat🤣either way you are right. Snorts is all over kitting out SA . He is so one dimensional, anything with an elephant in etc he liked these napkins and stroked them fondly…Pahhfect for SA. Does he forget the free Ardmore napkins they were given?
Snort’s sees himself as a landowner and he is filling the estates with priceless objects.
Poor Antoine.

I would love to know how Larkin is so involved financially with the princess. It is very odd.

I don’t even believe the story that Fanny tells of how the first st t time that she met him she told him they would buy a chateau together. An 18 year old who has never owned a property who has never had a job .
I wonder too if both Potty and Larkin are small men losers and have always needed money from their parents.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
melissaalderton6627
20 minutes ago
Last week we had the privilege of staying at the Chateau from New-Zealand. It was absolutely wonderful seeing the Chateau, gardens and chapel. It was extra special to meet Stephanie, Philip, Natalia, Marie and of course Gerald. It was just delightful letting us in to your world for a few days. Thankyou so much. It was a joy to stay in the Marquis suite and experiencing Marie's amazing cooking. I hope I can come back one day. You are very special people who bring joy to the world. Thankyou x Melissa and Clive Alderton
---
@user-oo6ur3uf7v
2 hours ago
Is it just me ,or does Amory's nose seem out of joint lately. He seems to be sneering and nasty. Very unpleasant. I've seen this from him before. Natty too.

AnneSmith-mu2ph
15 minutes ago
Watch your doggie Stephanie,with the plants their is so many poisonous.just saying because my dog eats everything much
Did Melissa And Clive imagine Gerald was at the shitoo recently? Did they mix Gerald up with Grant or Leftalot?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If the audience asks Fanny about this coat, Fanny will surely answer the question about the coat.
I didn't find a designer, but I did find a few shops that sell the fabric from which the coat is made.

Is Fanny announcing a trip to India (you mentioned a trip to India somewhere)View attachment 2956985View attachment 2956989
Do you think she bought this to matchy match her strawberry shoes?
The jacket/ coat seems too bulky for her frame .
I have no idea what would look good on her as she has bought so many things yet nothing seems to fit or look right . Maybe I am wrong on this. I am no fashionista!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Something classic and simple works for most. I think a nice elegant A line coat well fitted to her shoulders and flaring away from her middle and hips would look good.

Derail, do any you delightful humans use incense for insect repelling? I need something for our screen porch for the little noseeums and odd mossie that gets through. I don't find the citronella candles do all that much.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone who has ever flown with Ryanair knows that getting three seats together also (based on the view of the engine casings possible) exit row seats with extra leg room COSTS PLENTY (sometimes more than the ticket price) and has to be booked well in advance. Pavlinas return was well known in advance.

• Angry
  • Heart
The map's not up to date? WOW, they have too much money to care I guess...
---
I'm behind but Grant's on a road trip if you don't already know... finally decided to up sticks and have a holiday, bout time he did something fun with his daughter... View attachment 2956755
If that Porsche is an older model, which is does look to be, it could possible that both the car and map software no longer supports updates.
---
Yeah, coat is too tight and ugly. It is terrible on her. She misses the mark always. Or Snorts does. Either way, it’s awful.
I like the coat but the colours remind me of furnishing fabric that Kirsten from Two Germans in England would use on of her chairs.

And it is too tight. It shouldn't be worn over a shirt and a jumper. She has turned something that could have been a fun fashion statement into a piece of frump. Plus she doesn't have the height or figure to carry it off.

The thought of her wearing the jacket with the matching skirt . . . she'd look like the clown that she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone who has ever flown with Ryanair knows that getting three seats together also (based on the view of the engine casings possible) exit row seats with extra leg room COSTS PLENTY (sometimes more than the ticket price) and has to be booked well in advance. Pavlinas return was well known in advance.
Exactly those seats were booked a long time ago. Also what loving couple sit on either side of someone else, in a row of 3 the couple would sit together with the 3rd person at the end. Pavlina is as complicit as the rest of the shits .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.