The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny, you silly, silly girl!!! WTF!!!! Leftalot is not playing with the peacocks and they are not friends getting to know each other.

Are you trying to prove it's safe for Leftalot to be around the peacocks? Are you trying to perpetuate your lie that a fox, and not Leftalot, had anything to do with the death/disappearance of the roosters and hens? Are you trying to show that the peacocks can take care of themselves and will chase Leftalot away?

You fool - read Leftalot's body language - he's crouching to hunt his prey. Put that dog on a leash and keep him away from the other animals.
1716341467376.png
1716341628155.png

1716341509390.png
1716341549066.png

1716341674783.png
1716341699594.png

1716341730477.png
1716341769494.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Fish and chip and mushy peas. Teriffic. But a bunch of parsley and raw.red onion????? Does she just mow down on the onion and wash it down with parsley???? Her pores must reek of onion.... Not to mention her breath..... I swear she is the strangest person and keeps getting stranger.... And why doesnt she have a table to eat at in the London apartment. All the crap she buys and buys and she eats at a coffee table. Just will never understand
---
And Thor is going to take Ratso out, for sure , she is such a jerk for letting him go after him, and laughing all the way about it. RIP Ratso

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I can’t sleep at the moment so I watched tonight’s effort. Skipped through most of the bedroom faffing and chapel so all that was left was grant having to move a mirror and ratso annoying Thor. Thor finally had enough and chased Ratso away.
Just look at the way Grant is looking at Philip.
Look at all that crap in the yard. It is starting to look like Annalise and Dan's property. What a dump.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Poor Ratso. He seems so defeated and resigned when in the company of the gruesome twosome.
Look at smug grifter Phillip dominating the smallest dog in the world, Jerk.

Stephanie had to roighly rub her giant man hand over the dog‘s eye again. Is she in capable of learning? Can she not control her giant man hands
so she doesn’t rub her hands all over the dogs eye or does she intentionally harm him to maintain her title as one of the shittiest dog owners in the Chateauverse?

61BAD5EA-CE65-4E14-A82F-90C0B40B4E02.png

Smug Philip…… Poster boy for the most punchable face in the Château verse. Poor Ratso.
98BD5A56-E0C7-48CD-8B43-24DDB1947AE7.png

Ratso is thinking….bloody hell. I hate these two…….He is being man handled from all sides,His left eye still has signs of ulceration. Take him to the vet.
A74B8EF4-A275-4AC4-A694-44C0C9075906.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Crikey - you didn't strike me a Hawaiian shirt kinda guy. Here, it's the dad's wanting to be nerdy cool who show up to BBQs in their Hawaiian shirts. :ROFLMAO:
Only for warm weather events and I was wearing them unironically before they were cool. I also don’t go for the more psychedelic designs/colors. Here’s my big confession though. I have and wear several pair of linen/silk blend Italian retro high waisted, wide legged slacks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What happened to all the concerns about that fox? Look at witch Stephanie encouraging the barking Ratso to harass the peacock. She is a bad dog owner. We have seen the dog chase and harass the peacocks and peahens. We’ve seen the peacocks, and the peahens fly to get away from the dog. She earns her title of the shittiest dog owner in the Châteauverse daily. Ruby looks at Ratso and Stephanie as the idiots that they are and walks away from the dog harassing the peacock.

Stephanie believes by putting in video of the dog harassing the peacock, but in the gates, her previous negligence and harassment of the peacocks by the dog. What are video shows is that they don’t watch the dog. Stephanie didn’t have the dog on a leash, despite the fox running around the Dump evidently eating everything, and the dog just wanders around harassing roosters, peahens, peacocks, sheep, etc. he needs to learn that there are certain animals that he cannot taunt or harass. One day, he’s gonna piss off one of these big dogs he is aggressively harassing and they are going to crush him. Stephanie will then laugh and laugh and laugh.

She doesn’t give a tit about properly, raising a dog to not harass animals at the dump. She loves to encourage risky and bad behavior. She didn’t give a tit about this dog. It is purely content. When Ratso is too much of a nuisance, it will disappear, never to be seen again. Stephanie Jaervis loves no one, and nothing except herself. She is in capable of love for anyone or anything else besides herself. all day, every day, no exceptions.
Wheeeeeeeee!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Mr. T Rex is an old surfer, so Hawaiian shirts are his version of "dressing up", paired with Greg Norman shorts (from Sam's Club) and boat shoes. (He has actual suits to wear to formal events, funerals and weddings.) How did I not ever realize TB had outlet stores? I buy them for him at Nordie's- usually as a distraction from my other purchases. :ROFLMAO:

I do love Tommy Bahama furniture, though- I have a lot of it in Casa de T Rex. Do they sell furniture in the outlet stores as well? This could be my downfall...
I don’t know about their furniture. I think the Houston store does have it but I wasn’t looking. Here’s a list of the outlets in Florida.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What happened to all the concerns about that fox? Look at witch Stephanie encouraging the barking Ratso to harass the peacock. She is a bad dog owner. We have seen the dog chase and harass the peacocks and peahens. We’ve seen the peacocks, and the peahens fly to get away from the dog. She earns her title of the shittiest dog owner in the Châteauverse daily. Ruby looks at Ratso and Stephanie as the idiots that they are and walks away from the dog harassing the peacock.

Stephanie believes by putting in video of the dog harassing the peacock, but in the gates, her previous negligence and harassment of the peacocks by the dog. What are video shows is that they don’t watch the dog. Stephanie didn’t have the dog on a leash, despite the fox running around the Dump evidently eating everything, and the dog just wanders around harassing roosters, peahens, peacocks, sheep, etc. he needs to learn that there are certain animals that he cannot taunt or harass. One day, he’s gonna piss off one of these big dogs he is aggressively harassing and they are going to crush him. Stephanie will then laugh and laugh and laugh.

She doesn’t give a tit about properly, raising a dog to not harass animals at the dump. She loves to encourage risky and bad behavior. She didn’t give a tit about this dog. It is purely content. When Ratso is too much of a nuisance, it will disappear, never to be seen again. Stephanie Jaervis loves no one, and nothing except herself. She is in capable of love for anyone or anything else besides herself. all day, every day, no exceptions.
Wheeeeeeeee!
Did you see him nipping and biting her pant leg??? He needs some proper training, but that wont happen. No consistency was Fanny and Snorts are too busy traveling. Grunt was pretty quiet in this one, he wont be back.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
WTF.. is Philip five years old. What is he doing wearing those silly ass shorts.No one needs to see his nasty lady legs. I do not believe Grant is a fan of Snorty’s outfit or Snorty himself. Grunt is starting to regret his trip to the dump? Love Snorty’s clip in hairpiece,He made a nice bouffant at the top of his head, does he forage for weeds to stuff under his hair piece to make it puff up Or is that where he hides his EpiPen in case he has an allergic reaction?
2D18D1A8-8519-4999-BA0A-0B980A8ED702.png

did you notice that Stephanie put one of her $50 plus tissue boxes in the room?
DF81076F-CD61-4CAE-9E69-B0ED4A3FB78D.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Timey Wimey Silliness

Friday - arrived home from South of France - guest dinner
Saturday - spent the day moving the deck chairs on the Titanic
Sunday - packed & flew to London (without Leftalot)

Fanny pretending this vlog was all filmed in one day, but filmed on multiple days:
- the chapel workers aren't there on the weekend
- Fanny comes down to the kitchen to make tea & in a later shot leaves the kitchen to go up to the Weed Bedroom, but the area near the teapot/kitchen sink is set up differently (Fanny blurs out the background)
- the kitchen was empty - No guest breakfast? Neither Natti & Marie in the kitchen. Probably not filmed on Sunday or the guests could hardly wait to escape the shitoo and left without eating breakfast.
1716343357955.png
1716343405216.png

Guests - Only 4 guests at dinner on Friday night, but 3 cars leaving on Sunday? Was the third car really a guest?
No additional guest dinner shown so it appears the guests wised up and ate out Saturday night.

Flight to the UK - Sunday afternoon from Limoges to Stansted. Fanny & Snorty weren't far behind the guests driving out the gate.
LIG 1h 37min flight.1h 37min.

STN
Limoges · Sun, May 19
Departed
4:35 p.m.
Originally scheduled departure: 4:20 p.m.
4:20 p.m.

London · Sun, May 19
Arrived
5:12 p.m.
Originally scheduled arrival: 5:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m.
Terminal

• Angry
  • Wow
WTF.. is Philip five years old. What is he doing wearing those silly ass shorts.No one needs to see his nasty lady legs. I do not believe Grant is a fan of Snorty’s outfit or Snorty himself. He Grunt starting to regret his trip to the dump?
View attachment 2950190

did you notice that Stephanie put one of her $50 plus tissue boxes in the room?
View attachment 2950191
Snorts is dressed like a member of a Girlguiding troupe... SMH... And that tissue box cover looks like a terrible decoupage of bad wallpaper on a cardboard box- did Snorts get a badge for making it?! I wouldn't pay $5 let alone $50 for that travesty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What a pair of pretentious twits! Their Fish/Chips dinner was just stupid! Raw onion. "Parsely." Creamed peas. Decanteing tartar sauce! You're eating takeout food at a coffee table FFS not dining at the Ritz! Just plop a dollop onto your plate! Do they decant ketchup packets into porcelain condiment cups too? My God I hate them! My eyes hurt from rolling!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Poor Ratso. He looks so defeated and sad. He is also worried because he heard Stephanie talking about a Fox that ate all the chickens. Ratso is confused because he thought he ate some of the chickens, and then he saw the rest of them being taken away by Kirstie. Where did these new chickens come from and why did no one tell him about them?
BDE228AE-F08D-4502-B9DF-619CA5EF8F31.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Only for warm weather events and I was wearing them unironically before they were cool. I also don’t go for the more psychedelic designs/colors. Here’s my big confession though. I have and wear several pair of linen/silk blend Italian retro high waisted, wide legged slacks.
Of course you do darling! In colors or just neutrals? ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
marychrishannon7048
50 minutes ago
I am worried that the fox is waiting for Lancelot.
---
Fanny, you silly, silly girl!!! WTF!!!! Leftalot is not playing with the peacocks and they are not friends getting to know each other.

Are you trying to prove it's safe for Leftalot to be around the peacocks? Are you trying to perpetuate your lie that a fox, and not Leftalot, had anything to do with the death/disappearance of the roosters and hens? Are you trying to show that the peacocks can take care of themselves and will chase Leftalot away?

You fool - read Leftalot's body language - he's crouching to hunt his prey. Put that dog on a leash and keep him away from the other animals.
View attachment 2950160View attachment 2950165
View attachment 2950162View attachment 2950163
View attachment 2950166View attachment 2950167
View attachment 2950168View attachment 2950169
She earns her Shittiest Dog Owner in the Chateauverse every day.
D2B34A21-7C2A-4546-B45B-309920095FBB.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
What a pair of pretentious twits! Their Fish/Chips dinner was just stupid! Raw onion. "Parsely." Creamed peas. Decanteing tartar sauce! You're eating takeout food at a coffee table FFS not dining at the Ritz! Just plop a dollop onto your plate! Do they decant ketchup packets into porcelain condiment cups too? My God I hate them!
They are beyond ridiculous- who is actually going to do the washing up? (Did Fanny smuggle Dishpan Dave along for the ride in her luggage?) For a normal human being- takeaway is just eaten from the disposable container, as no one has time for that (hence, the name, "takeaway.") Why the fork bother to plate that ish, let alone, put out tiny containers for condiments that come in packets? SMH, this is just Fanny trying to appear above her station. "Look at ME, I am so posh!" No, if anything, you look like a deranged idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Grant is OVER IT! Maybe he waits until Percy arrives, but my money is on Grant pulling up sticks early and taking his daughter on a proper adventure before returning to Oz.

Grant can't even look at Snorty and was clinching his fist and looking anywhere but at Snorty's legs. Grant is an action man and he's bored stiff standing around while Snorty & Fanny faff about moving furniture and deciding what works. Grant already knows that none of it works and Snorty is a pretend fiance and idiot!

1716344122334.png
1716344165582.png
1716344239185.png
1716344281342.png

1716344316942.png
1716344351694.png

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

View attachment 2950160View attachment 2950165
View attachment 2950162View attachment 2950163
View attachment 2950166View attachment 2950167
View attachment 2950168View attachment 2950169
I love Ruby, he is a cool kitty. He doesn‘t mess with Thor.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Snorts is dressed like a member of a Girlguiding troupe... SMH... And that tissue box cover looks like a terrible decoupage of bad wallpaper on a cardboard box- did Snorts get a badge for making it?! I wouldn't pay $5 let alone $50 for that travesty!
Snorty is taking the piss!
1716344850483.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.