The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grrrrr......The only thing I hate more than taxidermy is Philip. And Stephanie and Isabelle.
(I think that about covers it)
That dumb duchess with the poison garden fills her stately home with taxidermy, including huge bleeping rats she finds it amusing to hide in the corners of the state rooms.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m still pondering the “time and motion” logic of items from the peacock bedroom (chambre des oiseaux) being carried down the main staircase, trotted through the downstairs rooms and then taken up the back stairs to the hideously redecorated bedroom. A much easier route would have been going along the first floor landing, through Steff’s suite and then.straight on to the landing beyond. (Unless, of course, the two bedrooms above the sagging grand salon have already emptied, with the furniture stored in the demolition site G/S, pending removal to the storage containers.)

Nobody in that hellhole has an ounce of sense.
The interior designer/ film and editing assistant said it took Grant THREE HOURS to take one bed apart! Well done Selmar you fixed those well😂.
What an utter waste of morale and time.
Snorts hair system is becoming more weird. Who only has hair that grows behind your ears? It looks absolutely ridiculous.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
That dumb duchess with the poison garden fills her stately home with taxidermy, including huge bleeping rats she finds it amusing to hide in the corners of the state rooms.
I thought that was brilliant! I quite like her. ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It's either the decanter or the box on the table. Classy! I do wonder if any guest has ever asked what wine they are drinking or is that not allowed?
OK. In summer I keep a rosé wine box in the bottom of my fridge. Sometimes I just squirt straight into the wine glass. But that's a dangerous game! So my lovely friend (who came yesterday for our annual sheep shearing fiesta) is a potter. She made me a lovely rustic pottery carafe which holds 2 glasses. Par-fect. But I still go and top up 3 or 4 times after! So when we were on one of our cross border, away day raids the other week we went to a pottery town near Girona and I found a pottery 1 litre carafe. I'm set for summer!
---
It's either the decanter or the box on the table. Classy! I do wonder if any guest has ever asked what wine they are drinking or is that not allowed?
OK. In summer I keep a rosé wine box in the bottom of my fridge. Sometimes I just squirt straight into the wine glass. But that's a dangerous game! So my lovely friend (who came yesterday for our annual sheep shearing fiesta) is a potter. She made me a lovely rustic pottery carafe which holds 2 glasses. Par-fect. But I still go and top up 3 or 4 times after! So when we were on one of our cross border, away day raids the other week we went to a pottery town near Girona and I found a pottery 1 litre carafe. I'm set for summer!

Internet bleeping about. Posted twice. Sorry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Philips hair looked really really like strange pony tails on each side of his head!!

Who’s betting Phi phi will be rocking Bally UK soon?? Betcha a bottle of Champs in the VIP Friday night!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If they cram enough crap on the table, no one may notice how little food there is on the plate.
One asparagus stem, three free wild asparagus stems, one pea shoot, one lettuce leaf, a paring of carrot and one daisy! Served with…one and a half quails egg and some green stuff.
Etc.
Exactly what was the total cost of Fanny’s outfits in that one vlog. Designer shoes included.
Fanny needs a wet fish slap.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I am certain that Snort's flowered blouse was my 91 year old mother's that we donated to Goodwill when clearing out her home to sell. It was circa 1984. He is a dumb crumb.
He could have chosen many from Zara but maybe the collar description did it for him.?
I am hoping that as they are so short of content Snorts will have time to run up a pair of matchy matchy trousers using the embroidery stitch on their Brother sewing machine, maybe a bonnet aswell?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Brico order for Chicken Coop of a few concrete blocks, cement and a few planks of wood AS IF there was any delay in the order,they only ordered it last week. Why lie ???
Snorts shirt was a table cloth at one guest dinner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Did they even have a nice tea break, or was it just flog fodder and back inside? By the time you carry tea from the kitchen to that Indian factory product it would be stone cold and full of gnats.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Frk has obviously decided to stop frightening yachties and is now a chateau chef…
The best in show at Chelsea was a forest bathing entry ,FRK was/ is a fan of the practice.

Are we placing bets on Fanny wearing her lemon print dress with strawberry shoes and Snorts wearing his floral blouse? They love a theme…
Did neither of the numpties think about finding some of the blue patterned wall paper and offering it up to the bird bed heads rather than the other way around!?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.