The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ass kisser Wendy is back….
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@wendymorrison5803
18 minutes ago
People sometimess make comments and realise they are pre judging the blog, then delete. Not a bad idea, refusing to judge.
---
Stephanie is all over the comments today.

@wscwarden5022
3 minutes ago
Who is that room for? Is it a room for paying guests, for residen staff, or for famil & friends type visitors? I think that could make a big difference to the overall practicalities and staging of the room.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@carolinegooder7091
2 minutes ago
It's for friends,staff, and family

@krisscamire4081
2 minutes ago (edited)
Stephanie you should stop letting Lancelot go out by himself with that fox out there cuz that fox will take that dog and a heartbeat
---
Danemom51
2 minutes ago
Please take no offense to my comment. This is just my opinion, but your father‘s painting looks atrocious in that room. Sorry
---
francescalittle4414
35 minutes ago
Please be careful, I’ve lost a small dog to an owl once, literally flew away with it.
---
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
LaReynedEpee
2 minutes ago
Isabelle is really going to be knocked out when she next sees the chapel
---
WTF?
@danedmans4807
3 minutes ago
Pretty sure that's coriander not parsley

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Not true LaReyned
@LaReynedEpee
1 minute ago
French parsley
---
@user-fk9eh7xu2f
5 minutes ago
I hate that wall paper..touch job decorating around it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Ass kisser Wendy is back….
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@wendymorrison5803
18 minutes ago
People sometimess make comments and realise they are pre judging the blog, then delete. Not a bad idea, refusing to judge.
---
Stephanie is all over the comments today.

@wscwarden5022
3 minutes ago
Who is that room for? Is it a room for paying guests, for residen staff, or for famil & friends type visitors? I think that could make a big difference to the overall practicalities and staging of the room.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@carolinegooder7091
2 minutes ago
It's for friends,staff, and family

@krisscamire4081
2 minutes ago (edited)
Stephanie you should stop letting Lancelot go out by himself with that fox out there cuz that fox will take that dog and a heartbeat
---
Danemom51
2 minutes ago
Please take no offense to my comment. This is just my opinion, but your father‘s painting looks atrocious in that room. Sorry
---
francescalittle4414
35 minutes ago
Please be careful, I’ve lost a small dog to an owl once, literally flew away with it.
---
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
LaReynedEpee
2 minutes ago
Isabelle is really going to be knocked out when she next sees the chapel
---
WTF?
@danedmans4807
3 minutes ago
Pretty sure that's coriander not parsley

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Not true LaReyned
@LaReynedEpee
1 minute ago
French parsley
Ah well, who knew that the french called coriander "french parsley" lol :rolleyes: Just for info "french parsley" is actually "cerfeuil" or in English "chervil" :whistle:
Wow, the level of know-it-all is fascinating with the queen of sword :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ah well, who knew that the french called coriander "french parsley" lol :rolleyes:
Wow, the level of know-it-all is fascinating with the queen of sword :ROFLMAO:
French parsley is chervil

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
French parsley is chervil
I had to look up cerfeuil, I did not remember what it was in English (not something I use regularly in my kitchen)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The interior designer/ film and editing assistant said it took Grant THREE HOURS to take one bed apart! Well done Selmar you fixed those well😂.
What an utter waste of morale and time.
Snorts hair system is becoming more weird. Who only has hair that grows behind your ears? It looks absolutely ridiculous.
That safari outfit he is wearing is also ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Stephanie, the con artist is always looking for her next mark….

opheliabelleu8025
3 hours ago
Stephanie, your Dad's paintings are so amazing. I wonder if you and Isabelle would ever considered limited edition numbered prints of a few of your favorites. I know he was not a commercial artist so I hope the question does not offend, but they really are special.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 ABG . Always Be Grifting,
@carolinegooder7091
48 minutes ago
The patrons get postcards of his work, like for Christmas, if you are interested.

AndersBu
1 day ago
Shades are from the beautiful Christan, late husband of Anders the chandelier .

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@TheChateauDiaries

1 day ago (edited)
Thank you, Anders ️ It’s a privilege to use them

Lovelifealways16
2 days ago (edited)
Stephanie I do love you, but can the channel please go back to videos on the chateau and it’s restoration. Personally I feel the channel has become too off track. Can we please have less on travel, there are so many travel channels already out there. What is happening with the on the grand salon, the walled garden etc.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@mireille4751
2 days ago
To show only the chateau and its restoration would be utterly boring. There are already too many restoration channels on YouTube. I find Stephanie’s vlog outstanding because its variety

@bronwynstubbs4411
3 hours ago
I love the dress you're wearing with the frill shoulder detail. Where is it from?

196hendrik
1 day ago
I miss the channel. I miss old Stephanie when the channel was about renovation and not travel and lifestyle. My comment will get deleted because thats what they do now. Bring back Stephanie who cared about the Château and getting it renovated. Not the life style guru. There is a reason the channels subscribers are stagnant and Dan is becoming the most popular château channel
---
LET THE MANIPULATION, LIES AND GRIFTING COMMENCE…….
I can’t sleep at the moment so I watched tonight’s effort. Skipped through most of the bedroom faffing and chapel so all that was left was grant having to move a mirror and ratso annoying Thor. Thor finally had enough and chased Ratso away.
Just look at the way Grant is looking at Philip.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If PhiPhi LePew shook his finger at me like he does with Staphony I’d break it off and throw it in the moat!

IMG_6826.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Yes, these types of collars are part of what is known as camp shirts. There is no attached band for a necktie. It's designed to be informalm, thus the name camp collar shirt.

What is a camp collar shirt?

"A camp shirt, variously known as a cabin shirt, Cuban collar shirt, cabana shirt, and lounge shirt, is a loose, straight-cut, woven, short-sleeved button-front shirt or blouse with a simple placket front opening and a "camp collar" - a one-piece collar (no band collar) that can be worn open and spread or closed at the ..."

Perhaps Phi and Fanny are planning a camping trip in the near future.

Linen Cubans Havana shirts are actually very nice, but definitely not like his or on him!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Camp cut Hawaiian shirts are a casual summer staple for me paired with loose linen slacks and espadrilles. Granted, mine are bougie silk ones from Tommy Bahamas.😝
Mr. T Rex favours Tommy Bahama silk shirts as well! They have the best colours and patterns. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When you read the comments on YouTube, one must think that Lalande is in the deepest jungle of South America with all these deadly animals around the chateau.

Pleeeeese be extra careful when going out with Lancelot, maybe you can buy an armor from a museum or castle and Aumary will magically transform it into a dog armor.
Exactly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
speaking of small dogs - what happened to the little one that was Michael's at the Doing it ourselves Chateau?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I have just seen the promo of Patsy and Stew’s new video - looks like they are putting a scenic wallpaper up. I do give them credit for the pace and details of their renovations as experienced renovators. Some of their work I really like. However I can’t quell the thought of how they are taking inspiration from Fanny and other chateau owners in an effort to increase viewers. What are others’ thoughts? I appreciate there are common decor tropes chateau owners include for the period of their buildings. With them there appears to be a checklist.
- Small toilet with over the top wallpaper of a person. Their lady levitates over the toilet.
- A fountain and garden (later to be in place next year) in front courtyard when a substantial garden bed/tree would have sufficed
- Copper pot collection
- Wall plate collection
- Naming of rooms after past residents
- Multiple placement of framed pictures quite unrelated except for colour and numbers
- Discussed a long held desire donkeys (once) never mentioned again once discussed on Tattle
- use of pink toile de jour walllaper and fabric (own design)
- chapel work (which they stated early in vlogs they were not touching but a patron has made it her mission to work on it - it’s an empty room)

• Heart
I have to avoid the TB outlet store here and in Houston. I’m embarrassingly fond of Hawaiian shirts for summer.
Crikey - you didn't strike me a Hawaiian shirt kinda guy. Here, it's the dad's wanting to be nerdy cool who show up to BBQs in their Hawaiian shirts. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ratso. HATES PHILLIP. Watch him crouch to try to not be picked up and then struggle to out of his arms. He is whining, probably needs to go outdoors but the gruesome twosome ignore him as usual. I can see her rehoming.Ratso and then claiming he was killed by some predator at the dump and then she would put out a big video of herself dressed in black, with a lone tear going down one cheek.

---
Click and watch Stephanie backtrack on placing pervy Daddy Derek painting in the room.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
got to earn that cash. How much is Stephanie charge to wave goodbye to these wealthy guests? More than €75 they paid for a tit dinner at the dump? Watch Stephanie wet her dress over expensive Mercedes in the courtyard. It’s all about.$$$$$$$$$ for the greedy Shittelaine all day every day, no exceptions.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I have to avoid the TB outlet store here and in Houston. I’m embarrassingly fond of Hawaiian shirts for summer.
Mr. T Rex is an old surfer, so Hawaiian shirts are his version of "dressing up", paired with Greg Norman shorts (from Sam's Club) and boat shoes. (He has actual suits to wear to formal events, funerals and weddings.) How did I not ever realize TB had outlet stores? I buy them for him at Nordie's- usually as a distraction from my other purchases. :ROFLMAO:

I do love Tommy Bahama furniture, though- I have a lot of it in Casa de T Rex. Do they sell furniture in the outlet stores as well? This could be my downfall...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.